Someone Other Than Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James could tell she was interested, that she was attracted to him and that she was becoming a little flustered, maybe with sexual arousal.

"Yes Kim, I do, don't you?"

Trying to be cool and clever with her words Kim quipped.

"What express their freedom that way?"

"No have affairs, I meant."

Her attempt at being clever had failed and as she felt herself go red she knew her effort to appear cool had also failed. That showed clearly when she stammered.

"Er really, well I don't know."

He had her. He knew it and she knew it.

James had reckoned early on in their business relationship that she was a fifty percenter, about as likely to have sex with him as not, and they were good odds in his book. As he moved even closer he shortened the odds and Kim became a ninety percenter.

Putting his arm out against the wall over Kim's left shoulder, he asked.

"Do you Kim?"

She was having the same feelings she'd had in the early days with Kendal. A kind of sexual frustration, although it wasn't that, for she and Mark had sex at least twice a week, sometime even three or four times. A desire, a want, a need all in one achingly, throbbing, irritating sensation. It started deep in the pit of her stomach and was now spreading out to fill her small breasts and nipples that she realised had hardened and were throbbing like two vibrating acorns.

She stammered. "Do I what?"

He smiled at her just before she averted her gaze as he replied.

"Have affairs, of course."

She couldn't believe how forthright he was. How could he ask such an intimate question in such a matter of fact way? She had no experience of such a conversation or of being so put on the spot. She had no idea how to answer him. Her mind was screaming to tell him to fuck off, but her body was screaming to tell him to fuck her.

She hardly heard or took in what he was saying about this being a love nest and in such places kissing happens, as his hand went round her neck and he lifted her face. She could hardly believe that they were kissing, that his tongue was deep in her mouth and that his body was pressed hard against hers. They were though. As unbelievable as that was, his hand covering her breast was even more so and her arms going round his body even more and more so.

He had been priming her all afternoon, she realised that now. Little touches on her arm or back as he ushered her through doors or into lifts, over-familiarity with phrasing, calling her love several times, lingering looks at her breasts, which looked quite prominent in the white, long sleeved, roll neck top under the black, leather bomber jacket and holding eye contact with her just that fraction of time longer than necessary. All that careful priming was now paying off, for him and her, it seemed.

"You have gorgeous breasts Kim," he murmured as his fingers that were stroking and squeezing her left one, sent torrents of sensations through her.

There was no reply she could think of other than, "you must like small tits then," but thought it more prudent to stay silent. Instead of speaking, she pulled his head down and kissed him.

The smell of his aftershave was so powerful and the feel of his lips on hers was so intimate. The sensation of his tongue in her mouth was so exciting and the feel of his day's growth of beard was so masculine. The feel of his arms around her was so reassuring and the feel of his hard cock pressing into her stomach was so fucking horny she felt in fear of being made to cum there and then.

And that was what James had in mind; well the there but not quite the then.

He had slid his hand just slightly up the inside of her top at the back. The feel of his fingers on her bare skin made her shudder. He ran them across her waist, just above the top of her jeans. Her skin felt good to him. He slipped his fingers into the waistband, she was wearing one of those wide belts outside her roll top so the top of her jeans was not too tight. As they kissed he pushed his fingers further down. They found the elastic waistband of her knickers; he pulled that causing the gusset to be pulled tightly against both the lips of her pussy and her clit.

She didn't mean to make a noise or say anything, but she did.

"Oooo," she sighed and "oh God" she groaned, as the sensations from beneath her waist combined with those from above it. It seemed that her body, that had now clearly won the battle with her mind, was being stimulated everywhere; her, mouth, lips and tongue, her breasts and nipples, her bum, pussy and clit and her stomach. He was providing these with his mouth, lips and tongue, his hand on her breasts, the other down the back of her jeans and his hard cock stuck firmly against her belly.

Her back was against the wall, but he had pulled her body from the waist down away from it. He had pushed his knee between her legs opening them and he had positioned himself between them. He took his hand away from her breast and grabbed the cheeks of her arse. He pushed the other one further into her jeans grabbing the other cheek, this one though was gripping her bare flesh. He then pulled her hard against his erection.

She was mad, she was convinced. They were mad, it was all mad. To be going this far so soon, to be having sex with someone she hardly knew and to be letting him do what he was to here was crazy. Yes crazy, immoral, demeaning, wrong, sordid and so unfaithful to Mark. But it was so bloody exciting those negative, or were they really positives she mused, soon left her; well they didn't leave but were rather roughly pushed aside by her sexually befuddled mind. They were replaced with feelings of such powerful desire, sexual want, need almost, freedom, empowerment and just sheer horniness that she knew she was putty in his hands and that's exactly how James wanted her.

It was as near to being fucked as it can be with clothes on she was thinking.

James had his cock inside his trousers right against her mound. It was stimulating the tip of her pussy and of course her clit. As he pulled on her buttocks so the pressure increased. Kim couldn't help both groaning with pleasure and arching her back more and pressing herself harder against his erection. James then began moving. Up and down, up and down against her most intimate and most feminine places.

Her arms were round his neck, she was using that to pull on as she ground herself against him in this amazing simulated fuck. But James wanted more. As exciting and as pleasurable as this was, he wanted the real thing, he wanted her and he wanted her here and now.

Pulling one hand out of her jeans he shoved it unceremoniously up her top, right onto her bra covered left breast. It felt good and they both grunted with pleasure. Without further hesitation, for there was no need for that he felt, he scooped first one and then other out tit from the bra. James had a theory that once you start a seduction the best plan is to continually increase the tempo and pace. "Don't give her time to think, rationalise or object," was his motto and that had worked well for him with so many women since his divorce. It was working well with Kim as well, for she was also wanting more, much more.

Almost roughly, he yanked her top up. Again, without further ceremony he buried his face between her breasts licking the shallow cleavage and gradually moving towards her nipple. He greedily sucked that into her mouth as he still simulated the fucking movements with his cock on her stomach. Her body was now screaming for total satisfaction and she was responding by grinding herself back against his sensational hardness.

If Kim had had the time to think about what was happening, she might have objected. Although she had had that fling with Kendal she still considered herself to be, relatively, faithful to Mark. In no way did she consider herself to be particularly promiscuous or low on morals. Yet here she was in an empty flat being humped unmerciless by an almost total stranger. More to the point, she was loving it and wanted more. And that, James was only too happy to oblige.

She felt his hands leave her bum, they had served their purpose there, they no longer needed to pull her forward for she was only too happy to thrust her pubis against him. He pulled away from her, just a little, but that was enough to fill her with disappointment as the lovely feelings stopped. He moved back just enough so that his hands could go between them, so that his fingers on one hand could fumble with the brass button at the waist of her jeans and so that those on the other hand could slide her zip down.

"No, James, no," she said, not in the least bit convincingly.

Another motto of James when he was seducing a woman was. "Ignore the nos unless she scratches." Kim didn't.

"Yes Kim, yes," he breathed. "Let me."

"We shouldn't."

"Yes we should, you want to and so do I. I want you like I haven't wanted a woman for ages." He lied.

Kim couldn't help smiling at what she assumed was typical male bullshit.

"Like in what, this week?"

"Like in years ever since the first time I saw you."

He kissed her, always a good way he found to stop discussions and head off objections.

It worked, for her arms went back round his neck. That removed any barriers to him sliding the zip all the way down and slipping his hand inside her jeans. She was deliciously wet.

He slid his hand along the sodden gusset of her dark blue panties. That sent shock waves of sensations through her. He felt her body stiffen and tremble and instinctively knew she was close to an orgasm. That he didn't want, for he was pretty sure that if he made her cum then he wouldn't get to fuck her.

"Oh God," Kim moaned, part due to the extreme feelings and part due to a slight sense of disgust at herself for not being strong-willed enough to stop him.

He pulled her jeans down. It was when they were round her knees that it dawned on her. "He's going to shag me here."

"We can't, we mustn't," she groaned, deep down knowing they could and probably would.

She reached down for her jeans but he grabbed her hand. He held it tight and then pulled it up and placed it right on his erection. It felt so good to her. He was big and so very, very hard.

"Unzip me Kim."

That shook her. No man had ever asked her to that before.

"Unzip me and get my cock out."

The blatantly wanton words crashed into her mind as, unthinkingly, she did as he asked. Her fingers were shaking, partly due to her arousal and partly due to the anticipation of holding and seeing his cock, as she struggled his zip down and plunged her hand inside. Fumbling through the tails of his shirt and past the folds of his boxers she eventually got that awesome sensation of holding a lover's cock for the first time.

It was fairly big, more in girth than in length, bigger than Kendal's and bigger than Mark's, but it wasn't huge, like some she had seen when messing around on the web. It was hot, it was smooth, it was full and it was throbbing. It was everything a cock should be

"Oh yes Kim, yes," he moaned thrusting it in her hand as he kissed her and rubbed her mound. "Do you like it?"

Again, she was amazed at his front at asking such a question. She was even more amazed, however, when she found herself replying.

"Yes James I do."

"I want you to have it Kim, I want to give it to you."

"Not here, not in the flat James, we can't"

"Oh yes we can and I want to Kim. I want to fuck you right here and now in this empty flat."

Kim had never felt before that she would enjoy dirty talk, that she would find such basic words arousing, but as James said that he wanted to fuck her, she felt her pulse start to race and her start to pound. She wanted to hear more

"Oh God," was all she could mutter as the words, I want to fuck you, roared through her mind. Nobody had ever said that before.

James understood what was happening. He felt the vibes and picked up on the clues very quickly.

"Yes you like my cock and I want to fuck you with it. Say I can Kim, tell me that I may fuck you."

As much as she now wanted, no needed she thought, to have full sex, she couldn't quite bring herself to say it. The feeling as his fingers suddenly pushed the cotton of her panties slightly up her pussy and his almost snarled.

"Say it Kim. Tell me you want my cock up here, that you want my big hard cock up your cunt. Tell me Kim, tell me I can fuck you."

She couldn't do anything other than cling to him or say anything other than a whispered.

"You can James, yes you can."

"Can what?"

She didn't reply as he went on now purposefully turning the screw as he pumped himself in and out of the palm of her hand. He repeated.

"Can what Kim, what can I do?"

She almost sobbed due the somewhat degrading way he was pushing this. But somehow that added to her excitement as she groaned.

"You can fuck me James."

And fuck her he did.

Still wearing her bomber jacket, with her top rolled up almost to her shoulders, her tits pulled out of her bra and her jeans round her ankles James shoved the gusset of her knickers to one side and fucked her up against the wall of the empty flat.

Chapter 5

If the lack of guilt and remorse Kim had felt when she first had sex with Kendal had surprised her, then being at home with Mark that evening and not being worried absolutely amazed her.

That she had done what she had with James was bad enough. But the way it was done was just so simply sordid that if she had been told that another woman had done that she would have been shocked and probably a little disgusted.

To have had sex where they did, to have said the things he persuaded her to say and to have been screwed, for that was what it was, a screw, with most of her clothes still on and standing up against a wall at that, was by the standards of most of her life, simply awful. But here she was cuddled up on the sofa with her husband, sipping wine and watching TV as if without a concern in the world. And that is exactly how she felt.

"Oh yes Mark," Kim groaned, genuinely excited as, later that evening, his cock slid inside her and surged upwards towards her womb.

She was on her back, her legs were spread, drawn up and wrapped around her husband's back; he liked that. His right arm was underneath her, his fingers nestling between the cheeks of her bum, his left one was between them, his fingers pinching and pulling her nipple. Her arms were round him her hands gripping the firm cheeks of his well-formed bum. A position they both liked and used quite often.

Although Mark had had a few little flings, mainly on his travels and did occasionally pay for a hooker or escort when away, he considered himself to be quite faithful to Kim. In his terms as faithful as most men. Despite his infrequent philandering he thought he did, in his way, love Kim, he certainly respected and admired her and had little doubt that she was faithful to him. That was to the point that during the conversations lovers have during sex, she refused to entertain the ideas of fulfilling any of Mark's fantasies. She wouldn't even talk about swinging, totally rejected the idea of going with another woman or having a two girl and Mark threesome and even with extreme persuasion from her husband, would only say she would think about letting him watch her with another man.

In addition to respecting and admiring her and thinking, that in his own way he loved her, Mark also rated his wife as a bloody good shag. She was always, well as nearly always as makes no difference, up for it, she was active and energetic when doing it and although not that adventurous she did let him do most things he wanted to do.

The grunt she made as his finger slid just a little way up her bum sounded wonderful to Mark. It also told him what she would soon do. He opened his legs a little in preparation and echoed her grunt as her finger slid up his arse.

So, with his cock embedded deep inside her, their fingers up each others bums, his hand on her tits Mark made love to his wife and Kim made love to her husband. Just before her orgasm she smiled to herself when she realised that for the first time in her life, she'd been fucked and made love to on the same day.

Chapter 6

She saw James a few more times, well she saw him many times for business, but only a few for sex. Each time was memorable.

"We can't here," Kim said, shocked that James wanted to do it in his car in the small car park at the back of a block of flats they had just visited.

"Course we can, no one comes down here and if they do we can always cover up," he replied sliding his hand up her skirt.

They did do it there and no one did come, other than the two of them.

"I won't be that long darling," Kim said one Sunday morning a couple of weeks after her first time with James. "I just have to see this flat, it looks great and has just come onto the market."

"Ok, no problem," Mark replied not really hearing what his wife was saying for, as usual on a Sunday, he was absorbed in the papers and the football on the tele.

The estate agency was large. It was just one large office with a little kitchen and toilets down a short corridor. It had seven or eight desks and chairs several filing cabinets, a photocopier and a small seating area where customers could wait and have coffee.

Kim felt odd on the fifteen minute drive. It was a mild for November and the dress was quite thick so she hadn't bothered with a jacket or coat. She had, for some reason, probably the feeling of acute arousal she had as she changed, left too many buttons undone both up her legs and down her chest. So, as she drove, the skirt part fell open. As she looked down she could see the inside of her slightly open thighs almost up to where her panties should have been. At a red light she pulled the visor and looked in the mirror. Angling it down a bit she could see her wide cleavage, the insides of each breast and the bumps caused by her nipples that were already stunningly hard.

James had said for her to park round the back of the building and use the rear entrance.

It was locked so she rang the bell. She was amazed when the door was opened by a young woman, an attractive one at that.

"Oh," she stammered looking up at the good-looking girl wondering what the hell was going on. "I was looking for James," she went on wishing like hell she had left fewer buttons undone. From her elevated vantage point, the girl could indeed see right down the front of Kim's dress. "Now why would she be looking for James with no bra on," she thought to herself smiling at the older woman.

"He's with my husband, I was just in the loo and he asked me to answer the bell," she explained, much to Kim's relief.

"Hi Kim," James said as she followed the shapely bum of the younger woman into the main room. "I won't be a tick and then we can go and see the flat. Take a seat and have a coffee," he suggested.

Kim was embarrassed. She knew the girl had seen down the top of her dress and now she and her rather tasty looking husband and James were looking at the unbuttoned skirt as she sat down as carefully as she could. Sitting there sipping a coffee and listening to James and the couple discussing business, she not only felt the embarrassment but also a strange excitement. That was coming from being naked under the dress, from being in company with no bra and knickers on, from being with other people when she was dressed to have sex. It made her tingle.

Of course James had done all this on purpose. When he had told her to arrive at twelve he knew full well that Brian and Emma Barclay would be there. He knew he'd find a way to get the twenty seven year old beauty to answer the door and he was totally aware how that would throw Kim off balance. He was also sure that it would get her going; Kim that is, although on balance if he had the choice he would have preferred to get Emma going, but he always worked to the bird in the hand principle.