Someone Other Than Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew, though, that he would never be able to make a move. He rarely did that. He hardly ever initiated anything with girls for fear of rejection. So, especially with this sophisticated older woman, he knew he would be hopeless. But, he knew he wanted her, "who wouldn't" he reckoned as he felt his trousers tightening? He tried to take the easy way out.

"Well I had better get on with the hosing."

"Really, you've almost finished haven't you?"

"Well yes."

"Then you are a fast worker aren't you?" Kim asked with a smile letting the double entendre register with him as she stood up and walked past him, her swaying hip almost touching his shoulder. She walked right round the table so that he would see her bum wiggling in the slightly emphasised manner she adopted when "on the pull."

She went to the small fridge and bending over, her bum pointing right at him, her legs open she said.

"I think two more beers are needed before you get to work," she said pausing before turning and looking him right in the eye, "don't you Carl?"

He hoped that Kim would assume his reason for breaking into a sweat was the hot weather, but it was not it was her and what she was doing.

"Yes, yes, Ok. Er, I mean thank you, thank you very much."

She couldn't quite put her finger on the feelings she had when she saw what she was doing to the young man, but she had a surge of them. Pleasure, excitement, power, exhilaration, more and they were lovely.

"You seem nervous Carl," she said walking over and standing right in front of him. His eyes ran up and down her sending more sensations through her.

"Oh sorry."

"There's no need to be," Kim said brightly, holding out his beer for him to take,

"Either".

"Either? Either what?" Carl stammered, taking the cold bottle.

"Sorry or," Kim said looking him straight in the eye, holding his gaze, again a little too long as she paused, smiling before adding softly, "nervous. You aren't nervous of me are you?"

Holding the beer in one hand, her other resting on her hip Kim stood in front of Carl, quite close. She had her right foot in front of the other, her right leg bent at the knee, her left one dead straight. It was an intentionally provocative pose.

He didn't reply and looked down at his beer, obviously shy and highly nervous.

"Are you Carl?" Kim asked quietly.

Despite her sexual excitement and strong desire for the young man, she felt a sorry for him. He was obviously not that confident and that was possibly a reason she was attracted to him. He was also not that experienced with women and what she was putting him through must be agony for him, but she had to make sure. As hard as rejection is for men it's even harder for a woman when she shows her hand and makes a play. It must be especially hard when that woman is old enough to be the boy's mother.

"Yes," he mumbled

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"I don't bite you know," Kim said pausing before smiling and adding. "That is unless you ask me to."

She was relieved to see him smile as he looked up at her.

God he felt so horny. He was praying that he wasn't reading the signs wrong for it did seem as if this attractive older woman was up for it.

Kim was sure she had him now. She moved forward, she bent her knee again so that was as good as touching his. He saw that and could almost feel the golden hairs on his legs touching her skin.

"Push it forward, touch me, press your leg against mine," he was thinking as he heard as if from a distance Kim saying.

"Would you Carl?"

"Would I what?"

"Ask me to?"

"Ask you to do what?"

"Ask me to do anything."

He was confused, but then Kim had done that accidentally.

"Can I?"

"Yes Carl, yes you can."

Looking back later that evening Kim was amazed at how such a convoluted and mixed conversation could have led to such an exciting conclusion.

"Are you sure?" He said.

Kim decided it was time to take the bull by the horns.

"Yes Carl I am sure, you can ask me to do anything you like." She paused, waiting for that to sink in and then added lightly. "Such as, you could ask, would you like to sit on my lap Kim?"

Carl could hardly believe what he was hearing; equally, Kim could hardly believe what she was saying. Both could hardly believe what was happening as the older woman sat on the young man's lap, put her arms around his broad shoulders and smiled into his face as she said, huskily.

"Well?"

He was so nervous he was shaking. He could not speak and in any case, he had no idea what to say, he was out of his depth, hopelessly lost, totally confused and stunningly erect.

Kim could see that. She liked it. It made her feel warm towards him, for he wasn't arrogant, cocky, assumptive or too in her face, well not yet she smiled. She also liked the feeling of being in control, of leading and probably teaching. It made her feel powerful and that was an unusual sensation for her and one she never really thought she would like, but she did. She also loved the feel of his erection pushing against her outer leg, which she had snuggled along his lap so that it pressed against his stomach.

She knew, as well as he did, that it was her role to lead. That it was up to her to initiate things, that she had to lead the way, help him, coax him and teach him.

And then she did just that and it made her feel great.

Swivelling at the waist, so that their upper bodies were facing each other, Kim wrapped her arms round his neck. She looked deeply into his eyes which had a slightly worried look in them. She smiled, ran one hand across his cheek and whispered.

"Don't be scared Carl."

Her mouth moved forward. He knew they were going to kiss and his heart started to beat so fast and his pulse began to race

He had nice lips Kim saw as, turning her head slightly and opening her mouth a little, her lips found his.

For him it was like receiving an electric shock, for her it was like getting what she so badly wanted.

She pulled on the back of his head as her mouth opened wide and her tongue probed at his lips that he willingly and eagerly opened. Her tongue shot inside. She pressed it against his, she ran it all round his mouth, on his teeth, his gums, under his tongue and on the roof of his mouth. She ground her mouth against his, squirming her pink flesh against his redder coloured lips. She sucked his upper lip and then chewed gently on his lower one, she nibbled the end of his tongue and then sucked first that then the centre of his lips into her mouth.

Putting both arms tightly round his neck, she licked all round his mouth and over both cheeks and pressed her small tits as firmly as she could against his firm chest.

He had never been kissed like this before. In fact, he had never really had a woman kiss him before. Sure, he had had them return his kisses, but never had a female initiated kissing him and certainly, he had never experienced anything like this. It was amazing it was incredible it was almost mind blowing for him. If he had been hard and aroused before Kim sat on his lap and kissed him, then now his cock felt ready to explode and his excitement was at a peak he didn't even know existed let alone been there before.

It was not just the kiss, as fantastic as that was. It was everything. It was her hands on his face, in his hair, round his neck, up and down his back and over the bare skin on his shoulders and arms. It was her smell, the perfume, the hair spray her lipstick. It was the back of her bare legs on the front of his equally bare thighs. It was her hip pressing against the discomfort of his erection that he did not have the confidence to reach down and rearrange. And it was her tits pressing against his chest. Yes, everything about this embrace was new and so amazing for him.

As the kiss progressed, so Carl's confidence grew. He was still not sure that they would actually shag, for a part of him thought he just could not be that lucky. A little part of him was thinking that she might just want some heavy petting. After all, for her to have full sex with him would be committing adultery and maybe she would draw a line at that.

To Kim's excitement, Carl was now eagerly and energetically returning her kiss. His arms were round her slim body crushing her chest against his and his hands were running up and down her back.

She also had had her doubts. Doubts as to whether he would be able to go all the way or whether he would chicken out, whether it might all be a little too much for him, whether the older woman thing might work against her and whether he might feel the guilt of fucking a married woman whose husband he knew.

As she felt his response, though, all doubts vanished and her confidence also grew.

"Stay right there," she said getting up and walking over to the open back door.

She shut and locked it and returned to the waiting Carl. She did not, though, sit back on his lap. Instead, she bent forward, took his face in her hands and kissed him again. Although there was a lot of passion in the kiss, the initial, almost manic, urgency had gone; it wasn't necessary and this kiss was more loving and enquiring. Breaking the kiss she remained bent over holding his face in her hands. She was acutely aware that the vest was gaping and Carl's eyes were gazing right down the front of it. She knew he would be seeing the lacy, delicate bra, the swell of her breasts bursting out from the deeply cut cups and the hint and shapes of her wildly exploding nipples.

And that is exactly what Carl was looking at and wondering whether he would be seeing more of them, seeing them bare, touching them, feeling them and sucking them.

Kim was gazing at her young conquest wondering where she should take him to fuck him. Her bed was tempting but she knew that later, the memories as she lay there with her husband, would be awful. She clearly could not use the children's rooms so the spare room was the only alternative if she wanted to have sex with him in a bed. That jolted her, for she had assumed she would, but of course she did not have to. That gave her a load more alternatives and they flashed through her mind at computer like speed, before she reached her decision.

She sat back on his lap. She reached down and found the bottom of his vest. She started pulling it up.

"Lift your arms up for me Carl," she said croakingly, as his gorgeously broad chest was slowly exposed as the vest went up and up.

"Oh fuck she's going to undress me," he thought to himself, partly a little scared and embarrassed and partly massively excited and thrilled at the prospect. Women of his age just did not do that, well not at least the ones he had met.

He had a good tan, Kim noted as his vest fell to the floor. His chest was muscular, but not bulky and had a thin covering of blonde hair across his breasts. That ran down the middle vanishing into his belt. Kim knew she would soon be undoing that and her eyes and hands would follow the hair as far downward as it went. The prospect of that and the image of him from her dream the other night flooded her mind, and made her shudder with such want and sexual need for this young man.

She kissed his chest. She nibbled his nipple.

"You have a lovely chest Carl," she whispered running her fingers lightly over it and slipping the tips of them inside his tight belt.

The feel of her fingers on his bare tummy made him jump.

"Is that nice?" She asked as simultaneously she sucked his nipple and slipped her fingers slightly further into his trousers.

"Nice", he thought, "is it nice? It's fucking marvelous."

"Yes it is," he stammered, hardly able to speak coherently due to his nervousness.

"Mmmmm good."

She moved her mouth to his other nipple as she continued fumbling in his trousers. She couldn't find his cock and panicked momentarily wondering whether he was tiny. She remembered the bulge she had pressed her hip against, however, and realised that it must just be the angle they were at.

Easing herself away from him a little, she looked right into his eyes as she took hold of the bottom of her vest. Swiveling her body more so that it was square to him, she smiled and whispered.

"I hope this'll be good as well," as she pulled the vest up and over her head. Shaking her head so that her black hair fell back into place she reveled in the look on his face.

"Oh God, Kim, you're lovely," he groaned as at the same time he saw her almost bare tits and felt her fingers moving so close to where his prick was caught up in the folds of his shorts.

Turning she said.

"Undo me Carl, please."

He took ages manipulating the hooks and eyes but eventually found the way and between them, they removed her bra. She turned her body back towards him so he could gaze fully on her topless form.

He saw her small, B cup sized boobs and vastly extended nipples that he so badly wanted to suck, but had not the courage. Instead, he cupped one breast and kissed her mouth.

His touch was just right. Gentle but firm. For a landscape gardener he had surprisingly smooth and soft hands and they felt lovely to Kim as they investigated every part of each of her breasts.

"Kiss them for me Carl, suck my nipples, they are aching so much."

He had never had a woman speak to him in such a way. It was good, he liked it, it excited him to hear her asking him to do such things to her.

She tasted good to him and his mouth felt wonderful on her. She pulled on the back of his head and pushed herself forward at the same time trying to make the contact between her nipple and his mouth even firmer than it was. He alternated his mouth from one breast to the other and from one nipple to the other as she pinched, pulled and squeezed his nipples. He was sucking and chewing, she was rubbing and stroking. He was becoming braver, she was becoming more aroused. He was now stroking her bum, she was now loosening his belt. His fingers were down the back of her shorts finding the elastic of her thong, hers were down the front of his shorts finding the folds of his boxers.

Then her fingers found what they had desperately been searching for. Then they felt that marvelous sensation of a soon to be a lover's bare cock. Then her body jolted as she released it from the constraints of his boxers and shorts. Then she shuddered as she wrapped her fingers round it pulling it away from his clothing and letting it adopt its majestic upright position.

She slid off his lap and started, frantically almost, pulling at his shorts. It had suddenly become crucial to her to see him naked. She had to see his body, all of it and especially the part that would so soon enter her.

"Lift yourself up, quick," she groaned.

He wasn't, not surprisingly, as big as he had been in the dream, but that did not matter, she thought, as between them they struggled his shorts off. He wasn't as big but it was every bit as beautiful. "Yes," she said to herself, "he has a beautiful cock," something she could only think when with a lover, pictures of hard ons did nothing for her; holding them, though did plenty.

"It's lovely Carl, you have a beautiful cock," she groaned using the dirty talking technique that she had learned from James.

"Oh Kim," he stuttered back, "you have gorgeous breasts."

They kissed again as she gently stroked his uncircumcised penis. Her breasts felt wonderful squashed against his chest and her hand and fingers were doing so much to his cock. He was more excited than he could ever remember being before, but that increased when Kim once more slid from his lap. Kim stood right in front of him. He watched entranced as her white painted nails fiddled the button on her shorts undone, as they slid the short zip down and as the white lace of her thong was revealed. So elegantly and hugely sexily she slid the shorts down her long, slim legs and dropped them on the floor. As she learned from John, "Always let 'em have a good look at your knickers," he'd said, she hesitated for some time before starting to slip her thong off.

As the ridiculously flimsy lingerie slid smoothly down her legs, Carl suddenly realised two things. Firstly, she was tanned all over. He had never seen a woman like that; there were no white bits, not even around her pubes. Secondly, he now knew now that she was going to let him screw her.

"Oh God Kim you're so beautiful," he said.

"So are you Carl and I want you so badly," she replied.

The combination of his realisation that this older woman wanted him, her nakedness, her totally tanned body, her leaning over him, again, her breasts dangling just inches from his face and her hand once more on his throbbing cock, worked him up to a level he had never been before. They aroused him beyond the level that he had always felt was the ultimate. They took him to a type of excitement that he could not believe existed. They did so many things to him. They manipulated his mind and his body. They filled him with amazing sensations and they made him cum.

"Oh no, no," he groaned as he felt his climax starting.

"What? What is it?" Kim asked before quickly realising the situation.

"I'm going to cum, fuck it, fuck it", he sighed turning his face away so she could not see his eyes.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter", she reassured him. "Let me help," she moaned as she started to pump him just as his cock exploded.

She had forgotten just how much sperm young men produce; the mass of goo that shot from the end of his cock in stream after stream of white acrid semen quickly reminded her. It went everywhere. On her hand and arm, all over his belly and even a few drops splattered onto her boobs.

Carl was moaning and saying sorry as Kim pumped every drop from him. She was trying to console him, reassure him and help him.

"Don't worry baby," she cooed moving in between his legs and pulling his face against her breasts. She stroked his hair whispering that such things happen and that she understood.

"Anyway," she smiled. "That means when you fuck me Carl you'll just last longer doesn't it?"

As his erection went down Carl's embarrassment returned. He was not a very self-confident person at all and after what had just happened with his premature ejaculation he felt awful. He was scared that Kim would laugh at him and think what a prick he was. On top of that, here he was completely undressed in her kitchen and he was never that comfortable when naked with a girl.

She, though, was great. She kept reassuring him and telling him it didn't matter. She did not seem that worried and really, she wasn't, for it had quite thrilled her to see him cum. It was after all, a compliment really; she had made a virile young man have a climax merely by looking at her and her briefly touching his erection. And how bad can that be for a forty something serial adulterer?

Until Kim had started having lovers on the side, she would not have been that comfortable when naked with them. Sure, as they undressed her and as they had sex she was fine, but afterwards she always felt a little shy. She was not at all like James, for instance, who had no inhibitions whatsoever.

"Let's have another beer", she suggested going over to the fridge and seemingly totally unselfconsciously bent over at the waist and reached down to the bottom shelf for two more Buds.

Carl obviously looked at the gorgeous sight of her long, slender legs, her pert, rounded bum and her bloated lips poking out from the top of her thighs. He was not that used to cumming more than once with a girl, but knew he recovered quickly and if wanking was anything to go on, could cum at least four times in an evening, probably more. The view right in front of his eyes hinted strongly that he would be able to probably exceed that today.

After the "accident", Kim changed her plans. Her original idea was for Carl to fuck her on the kitchen table, either with her lying back on it or bent over it her tits squashed against its pine surface. Smiling she had thought, "breakfast would never be the same, with such memories." That sort of sex, though, required spontaneity. Initially they had that, but now they did not, and that demanded a change of plan.