Someone Other Than Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him the beer and took hold of his hand. She pulled him up and standing on tiptoe kissed him as she lightly pressed her body against his. Kim said quietly.

"Come on, come with me, I want to take you to bed and make wild, animal-like love to you."

She was using words and phrases that Carl could never have even dreamed about, animal-like love, she was going to make wild love to me he was thinking. No woman had said they were going to make love to him at all, let alone make love of the wild, animal-like variety.

Taking him by the hand, she led him up the stairs, her superbly rounded arse swaying magically just inches in front of his eyes. As she lifted her feet to the next step so wonderfully unconsciously her pussy lips would poke out as if almost winking at him. If she was aware of the sight she was showing off, she made no mention of it. Confidently she led the young man up the long flight and then the shorter flight into the part of the house that when it was built was for the servants. Now it was a guest suite with a large bedroom, a smaller one for guests that had children and a big bathroom with a raised floor and thus a sunken bath and a separate shower cubicle that was well big enough for two.

She stopped beside the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck, noticing gratefully that already his cock was swelling and had taken up the slightly ridiculous looking position where it is half-mast, as it were.

"I'm going to fuck you on this bed Carl," she whispered as her mouth engulfed his and she once more kissed with him with huge, lip squirming and tongue probing passion. None of that was acting on her part. She really was enormously aroused as her breasts were squashed against his firm chest, as her lithe legs were pressed against his muscular thighs and as his half erect dick pushed into the softness of her tummy.

Pushing him backwards until the back of his legs was against the side of the bed she kept pushing until they fell onto the bed her on top of him. Still kissing they rolled until they were in the middle of it.

Propping herself by straightening her arms and resting on them, she let her breasts dangle right in front of his face.

"Lick me Carl," she whispered pushing them even nearer to his mouth. "Suck my nipples, for me, please baby."

The combination of her words and the delicious feel of her pebble-hard nipples in his mouth, quickly finished off the job of reviving his erection.

She then went to work on him in a way she had never done on any other man.

Lying half on top of him she ground her breasts against him as she covered his face, chest, shoulder, arms and hands with kisses, little bites, licks and sucks. Her hands stroked their way through his hair, over his face, down his neck, across his chest and shoulders, down to his waist and stomach, up and down his thighs and between his legs. She rolled off him and laid beside him her head on his chest, her black hair cascading onto him. She trickled her fingertips all over his chest moving slowly and softly downwards. Down and down his firm, youthful body, stroking his breasts, pinching his nipples into hardness and caressing his waist and thighs. She softly rubbed him everywhere going closer and closer to, but not quite touching, his, now magnificently erect, cock.

It filled the young man with the most awesome combination of feelings. Having her naked body pressed against him, her mouth doing the most seductive things, her fingers doing everything other than touch his cock and balls, was fabulous. Half of him wanted, almost demanded, that she end her teasing and stroke his pulsatingly hard cock. The other half simply adored the sensations her teasing was giving him and wanted that to continue. All of him just wanted this incredible afternoon to go on and on and on.

"Your fabulously hard now Carl," Kim whispered her fingers drawing a line round the shape of his balls and erection. Again, though, she didn't touch either, even though she was staring at them; in fact she could hardly drag her eyes away from his awesomely respectable, sexual tackle

She had toyed with taking him into her mouth, but thought that was best left until later, after what had happened in the kitchen earlier. She did not want another "accident", for now her body was screaming out for sexual satisfaction.

"How could any man not be with what you're doing," he croaked back his fingers sliding over her bum and between her thighs from behind.

She opened them a little and he felt her smooth wetness. For some reason that excited him so much. He had sort of forgotten, or just hadn't thought, about her excitement and bodily reactions, so intent was he on his own. It had not occurred to him to give any attention to arousing or exciting her. She was so in control and leading the way that he had totally concentrated on following her lead and taking what she was offering.

"Oh yes," she grunted as her pussy received Carl's fingers.

He slid them around the slit and just inside it sending tremendous sensations through her.

"Oh God yes," Kim moaned as the feelings increased.

She lost her cool a little. No more could she takes things at that slow pace. Her ability to tease went out of the window as her need for pleasure flew in through it.

She grabbed his cock with one hand and cradled his balls in the other as she shoved down hard with her pussy. His fingers slid further inside her. He got the message and shoved three fingers right up her cunt. This was more his territory. Fingering girls in the back of a car was more up his street than being stripped naked in a married woman's kitchen before she made animal-like love to him.

They worked together. She pumped herself up and down on his fingers as his surrogate cock fucked her. At the same time, she was kissing, licking and biting his chest as her hand, carefully but not too strongly, stroked his cock and balls. His cock felt fabulous and looked almost as huge as it had in her dream.

"Oh Carl, yes," she moaned her body stiffening. "I'm cumming, you're making me cum."

He renewed his efforts to simulate a hard cock for her. He succeeded when he held his three fingers rigid as far up her pussy as he could get them and let her ride her way to orgasmic heaven. Clinging to him, moaning and groaning, her nails digging into his chest, her eyes tightly closed, her mouth wide, open her cunt grinding on his hand she found that heaven as she climaxed very heavily indeed.

"Oh God baby, oh my God," she smiled planting little kisses all over his face and chest. "That was amazing, that was so, so good, you are so clever Carl."

She was she knew going over the top a bit, but then, "what the hell," she thought. It was good and she felt that what she said to him would make him feel good.

"You liked it then", he smiled back, sliding his finger out and leaning forward and kissing her nipple.

"Of course I did, it was great, but....." she paused looking at him seriously.

"But, what but, what do you mean Kim?" Carl asked clearly worried.

Kim put both of her hand on his chest and as she started speaking pushed him backwards so he lay in the middle of the bed on his back.

"But? But Carl that's not enough."

"No Kim?"

"No. It was nowhere near enough. I need a lot, lot more and you're going to give it to me aren't you?"

Carl loved this new experience of talking so openly about sex and what they were going to do. He had never done it before and it added so much more to what was already an incredibly exciting situation.

"Yes Kim I am," he replied not quite sure of what else he could say or what he she was expecting him to give.

"Yes you will Carl," Kim started, kneeling beside him. She placed a hand on each of his shoulders. "Oh yes baby yes you will." She went on lifting one leg and sliding that across his body just by his waist. "That's for sure you will Carl, for I'm going to fuck you like I doubt you've ever been fucked before."

Her words crashed into him as he watched fascinated as she straddled him. Her lustrous, black hair cascaded all over his face and chest as she leaned forward and kissed him full on the mouth her lips wide open, her tongue surging into his throat

"Has a woman ever fucked you like this Carl?" She asked reaching behind her and taking hold of his achingly hard cock.

"No Kim, I've never had a woman do this, I've never had a woman on top of me."

"Good, I'm pleased I'm the first," she said, straightening up still holding his erection.

Her eyes never left his as she wiggled her slim body. Their gaze didn't falter as she positioned herself correctly. They continued staring at each other as he felt the tip of his cock against her pussy lips. They didn't look away at all, as with one shrug of her torso Kim engulfed Carl's erection. But they both closed their eyes due to the incredible sensations they both got when Kim pressed down and Carl's cock went right up her cunt until he could feel her lips right on his pubic mound at the base of the shaft.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes," she wailed," you're so big and so fucking hard Carl, you feel lovely."

"As you do Kim, this is amazing."

As amazing as it was for Carl to have this incredible older woman straddling his waist with his erection buried deep in her, when she started to move it became something that mere words could not explain.

Slowly at first with her hands on his chest, she started lifting herself up and down by raising her bum. Carl's hands had unconsciously gone to Kim's hips and he was gripping her buttocks as she moved herself up and down. The feelings on his cock were like nothing he had felt before and the sight of Kim's body moving in time with the gently humping he was able to manage was so erotic. He knew he would not last long, but was determined to make amends for his earlier embarrassment. He wanted to show her that he was a good lover, that he could excite her and give her the pleasure she sought and most definitely deserved. After all, in the hour or so since he had walked into her kitchen, she had given him more sexual pleasure than he had probably had in all his previous life.

"By fuck this was good," Kim was thinking to herself as she rode his gorgeous cock. It was big and hard and made the perfect platform for her to perform on. She had of course ridden Mark many times and some of her new men had wanted that as well, but she had not felt quite the same with them as she was with Carl. With all the others, she had never really been in control. With her young lover, there was no doubt who was leading, who was teaching and who was directing events. She was and she loved it.

Her pace had quickened. Her back was arched, her head was thrown back, her mouth was wide open her eyes tightly closed. She needed to finish this. She had to have closure on the accident and fulfillment of her needs. She badly needed to cum again.

Lifting his head and looking down his body Carl delighted in the sight of her very visible and very soaked cunt lips sliding up and down his cock. It was a sight he had only seen in porn films and boy, it was so much more exciting in the flesh, he smiled to himself.

Bouncing faster and faster her tits flying around, her head back with her mouth open and her black hair all over the pace, Kim took them towards that elusive mutual orgasm. Carl could feel himself starting, his balls were tingling with the expectancy that very soon they would have to launch their cargo and his cock was throbbing as it prepared itself to discharge that. His whole semen launch and delivery system was primed and ready to explode.

Kim was near. Her body was taught, her heart was pounding and her pulses were racing as it started. Carl felt that and surged himself hard against her valiantly trying to do his bit, although men in such positions can do very little other than receive the lady's favours. And this older lady was giving such fabulous favours to this younger man.

She was now holding her own tits, for Carl couldn't reach them. She was doing what he would have so willingly done, what he would love to do, but couldn't due to their positions. He wasn't sure though, that watching Kim squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples and pull on them until they must have been over an inch long, wasn't even more exciting than doing that himself. He reached round and under Kim. He grabbed and squeezed the gorgeous cheeks of her arse and pushed himself upwards as much as he could.

"Come on Carl, I'm there, I'm ready, "Kim moaned as those gorgeous feelings ripped through her body.

"Yes Kim. Yes," Carl retorted lifting his bum off the bed as he started to cum. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

He didn't need to say that for she could tell. Not that she could feel his spunk splattering against her insides, although it was, but because of the pressure from his cock on her pussy lips, from the way it pulsated inside her, from how his body went rigid and from the deep, almost animal-like grunt he made.

She collapsed on him. They were done for the moment, although as she laid on his body, still kneeling, still straddling him and still with his cock up her pussy, her body was tingling and throbbing. It was as powerful an orgasm, she realised, as she had had with any man other than her husband.

Chapter 9

"I promise I will never tell anyone about this," Carl had said when he left Kim's house at just after seven that evening.

As far as she could tell he hadn't, for none of the other guys he worked with made any mention or gave any hint that they knew anything. "So," Kim thought one afternoon later that week as she looked out of her kitchen window at the four men in their singlets, shorts and boots. "No gangbang for me."

The memory of that dream flooded her mind. Momentarily she considered asking the four of them in for a beer. The idea of being in a gangbang had never occurred to her before, but suddenly the image of her with four men at the same time seemed so appealing. She shuddered as she looked from one to the other.

She quickly discounted the notion. She was, though, a little shaken that it had ever entered her mind and once more went into a deep depression about just what was happening to her.

She had now given up any pretence whatsoever of having any moral stand with regard to being promiscuous or to committing adultery. She had abandoned her pride when her need for sex got to her and her body demanded satisfaction. And she had got over the feeling of being demeaned and degraded when she pulled a new partner.

She now rationalised it and did that with ease. She knew she would not have to get to know the guys that well, spend that much time with them or ever reveal her real self to them. So, the role of the picker upper, the woman that gave so much so easily and the sex crazed female now came, almost, naturally to her.

Oddly, it had not so far affected her "real" life, or so she believed. She thought she was the same with Mark, her friends and her children as she had always been and she really did not let her "other" life encroach on her reality one, well not very much at least.

Mark had, though, noticed some subtle differences, but was not quite sure what to put them down to. In the main, they were great. She was wearing sexier underwear he had gradually noticed. She more often wore black, dark blue, burgundy and other far more dramatic colours. Her bra's were thinner, more transparent and cut lower. She more frequently wore thongs, boy shorts, hipsters and tie-string briefs. She had started wearing lower tops and tighter trousers or skirts. He never mentioned it to her and put it down to her going out to work and mixing with younger women and possibly trying to compete with them. It did occur to him that she might be having a fling or an affair but that did not faze him too much. But then, why should it? After all, he was screwing a young bird who sold advertising space for a magazine the agency frequently used and in the main, he was benefiting from the way that Kim was changing.

The sexy underwear thing had almost become a hobby to Kim. After so many years of marriage, her lingerie wardrobe had become focused more on comfort than arousal. Therefore, she had drifted towards the practicality of high waisted knickers rather than the titillating, irritation of a slither of elasticated material stretched between the cheeks of her bum. Her bras had been chosen for the snug support they provided to her little tits rather than to pushing them up and more together to provide a stunning cleavage that even B cups can produce. They were made from sensible cotton and satin, were full cupped and transparent as opposed to the fine, diaphanous types she now wore that were so flimsy and see through that it often looked as though wasn't wearing one. And when her top was undone or removed, she might just as well have not been wearing one, for all her new bras covered up.

Whilst, on the odd occasion that Mark peeped into his wife's lingerie drawers, he saw quite a collection, that was only half of it. At least as much again was carefully stashed away in hatboxes and spare hand and other bags in the deeper recesses of wardrobes that she knew he would never look in. It was there that she kept her sexier stuff. The basques, suspender belts and stockings, the skimpiest of thongs and the French knickers.

She was very aware, as most wives are, that her husband rummaged through her lingerie at times. Kim often wondered whether he rubbed himself with any of her panties or even put any on and masturbated, she had a couple of times thought there was some missing. Oddly, that didn't bother her, after all everyone is allowed some little foibles aren't they?

She bought the lingerie on the pretext that her men liked to see her in sexy stuff. The truth was she liked to see herself in it, the silk, the tightness, the revealing garments all made her feel good, well not good but sexy. And she loved that.

Chapter 10

"How much is it?" The quite attractive, slight balding, bespectacled guy asked her quietly, in an American accent.

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"I was wondering how much you charge," he asked sliding onto the stool next to her at the bar.

Kim had secured a training job that required her to stay a night or so a week for eight weeks in a hotel in central Manchester. It was a business and conference type of hotel so it was full of men and women on their own, many of whom seemed to be on the pull. But then, isn't that what most businessmen and women do when away from home?

It was an ideal situation for a woman like her, one that had this compulsive need to meet and fuck new men, one that was on a moral helter-skelter, downwards. It was a little like putting Dracula in charge of a blood bank, she had smiled to herself the first night she was there when she dressed and left the guy's room around one the next morning.

It was so easy.

Kim traveled up by train wondering how the hell the rail companies justified the enormous first class fares, not that she had to pay them, that was down to the client as was her accommodation at the really nice central Manchester hotel. The two and a half hour journey enabled her to prepare herself for the next day's training, so the evening and night in the hotel was hers to do with as she wished.

She would usually arrive around four, go to her room shower and change. She would ring Mark and then usually go shopping in the recently rebuilt shopping centre that had been blown up in a terrorist bombing a few years ago.

She would always eat in the hotel restaurant, alone and early. If she was going to pull then she wanted to do that fairly early on so that she could get good nights sleep. "No need to mess up work tomorrow just due to sex," she thought as she formulated her plans.

After dinner, she would sit in the bar. It was crowded and noisy so, even at around eight she did not stand out too much. She would usually wear a skirt and top, but sometimes tight trousers, perhaps her brown leather ones that she had bought in Florence last year. Underneath she was a lingerie lovers wet dream for she went to town with her panties and bras when, going out on the town, she generally smiled as she was getting ready to go down to the restaurant.