Someone Other Than Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first night it had taken over an hour for a guy to start chatting her up in a serious way. She had chatted to him for half an hour or so before he said he had an early start and had to leave.

"Fucking timewaster," she thought, totally pissed off that he had wasted her time, particularly as the obvious way she was going about meeting a man had really turned her on.

It wasn't until nearly ten that another hit on her. This one, though, was far more experienced and to the point. As a result she was in the elevator with him by eleven, in the corridor walking from her room to his by quarter past, in his room by twenty past and in his bed by twelve. To cap it off, he was in her by half past.

She did not pull the next week for she had dinner with a female colleague who was staying at the same hotel. She did though, easily, quickly and most enjoyably the subsequent two.

"He thinks I'm on the game", she realised, when the balding guy's comments finally registered.

She smiled at him and took a sip of her wine as she wondered what to do?

He went on. "I've seen you here the last few weeks and have been plucking up the courage to ask."

She still didn't say anything, but smiled at him as he continued.

"You are so beautiful and sexy that, although I don't often pay for it, I think I would like to with you."

"Really?" She eventually said.

"Yes really, I have the cash."

Kim could hardly believe this was happening. Even more bizarrely, she could hardly believe her response.

"How much cash?" She asked.

Appearing relieved that she was talking to him but clearly nervous and a little concerned no to be ripped off he replied.

"How much is it?"

"It depends what you want and how long," she found herself saying, as surprised as she could be.

"Say full sex for an hour this time."

Kim was finding this, for some reason she could not comprehend, an amazing turn on. To be talking about selling herself excited her, to be discussing having sex for money thrilled her and to contemplate so blatantly undressing and fucking a guy who would pay for that aroused her so much. She had no idea, though, what to ask for.

"You have paid for sex before haven't you?" She asked looking him straight in the eyes, finding him and the idea of prostituting herself becoming more appealing by the second.

"Yes I have several times."

"Good".

"Why good?" He asked, adding as an afterthought. "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

Kim didn't know why she had said good but went on.

"How much did you pay them?"

"Oh it varied, one was in America and the other was an escort service, I have never been with a working girl from a bar."

"Yes I'll have a vodka tonic please", she answered to his earlier question.

He ordered their drinks and after the barman had poured them suggested.

"Let's go over there where it is quieter and we can talk without shouting."

He was pointing to another bar across the lobby of the hotel.

"Ok fine", she said sliding off the bar stool, her skirt getting caught a little. She saw his eyes almost bulge when it rode up her legs showing him her stocking tops.

They walked out of the bar and into the other one finding a nice quiet corner. They sat in low chairs across from each other, his eyes continually looking at her legs encased in the tight black skirt. She was wearing that with a crisp, white blouse which had probably one button too many undone, for as she leaned forward she was very aware that his eyes, as had others in the bar earlier, could see right down it.

They chatted for a while with Gary explaining he was from Chicago, but was currently living in New York. He was over here on business and had been staying at the hotel for several weeks.

"Hopefully ending next week," he said with a smile.

"So been missing your wife have you?"

"Yes very much, she came over for a week, so that helped a bit, but you know what it's like."

"Yes I can imagine, it must be difficult for you."

"It is, you see I've got quite a high sex drive but I don't really want to be unfaithful so I tend to try to find working girls."

Kim smiled at him as she said. "So with us it's not being unfaithful is it?"

"Well yes of course it is but there's no emotional infidelity is there?"

"No I suppose not and I bet my husband has availed himself of the wares offered around the world by escorts many times."

"You're married?"

Kim realised she was giving too much away.

"Yes I am actually."

"Gee you just never think that working girls have husbands. Does that work ok?"

"Yes it works fine, you see I'm not that typical a working girl, for I only do it now and again, and then only with men that I fancy."

"Wow thanks."

They both laughed.

"Lucky me then," he said.

"Maybe lucky me too," Kim retorted. "I also don't have a fixed price either."

"Oh, er, I don't understand, how do you mean?"

Kim was quite getting into her unusual hooker role. "I don't have a menu of services and prices. If I decide to go with a man then I just let things happen and do, as they say, what comes naturally."

"Sounds great, so have you decided whether I'm ok or not?"

She smiled. "Oh I think you measure up alright Gary."

"Fantastic, but about the cost?"

"I'll leave that to you. You pay me what you can afford and what you think I am worth. Fair?"

"Absolutely, so are we on then?"

"What room are you in?"

"705."

"Ok go there now and I'll call you in five minutes and be with you in fifteen."

"You won't let me down will you?" Gary asked moving round the low table and sitting next to her."

"No Gary I won't, I promise," she replied as he rested his hand on her knee.

They were tucked away in a corner and the room was dark so Kim was not too worried when he slid it up her leg a little way.

"You see babe, you've sort of got me really worked up," he continued sliding his hand a little further up her stockinged leg. "That view I got when you got off the stage Kim did a lot to me."

"Mmmm good, so you'll be able to show me when I come to 705. Now off you go and wait for my call."

She watched him walk over to the lifts before getting up. Her mind had worked quickly. She didn't want him to find out her room number or follow her to it, hence sending him off. Equally, unlikely as it might be, she did not want him to let her down and thus the call.

"Hi it's me, Kim," she said when Gary answered the phone.

"Hi Kim, you coming to me now?"

"You haven't changed your mind then? You still want me?"

"Yes, more and more, please hurry."

They fucked twice in about two hours. She made him wear a condom when he fucked her, but she sucked him without one, making very sure that nothing came out and into her mouth.

Immediately she had walked into the room, he had tried to kiss her, but she stopped him. In her mind, hookers didn't kiss, even though she suspected she would probably relent on that if they got on well.

"Oh ok," he said looking very disappointed when she moved away from his embrace saying, "no."

In some ways she wished had not done that. After all, he was actually quite tasty and she was enormously aroused. A good snog on the bed as they undressed each other would have been quite nice. She decided to make up for it in other ways.

"Undress for me Gary," she said softly. "I want to see you naked."

He could hardly believe his luck. Although a bit pissed off at not being allowed to kiss her, he was not surprised. Most of the girls he'd had paid sex with, and there had been many, many more than he had let on to Kim, did not do kissing. None of them, though, had ever suggested he get undressed because they wanted to see him naked and that aroused him even more. It also made him wonder just what lie ahead with this unusual hooker.

Kim was leaning back against the desk, Gary was standing at the end of the bed, they were about six feet apart. He had dimmed the lights and turned the bedclothes invitingly down.

He started to undo the buttons on his shirt, his eyes roaming up and down her body as hers examined him. He was over six feet and slim and looked in good shape. He dropped his shirt onto the floor and she looked at his fairly hairy chest and lean form.

"Ok?" He asked.

"Mmmmm, very nice indeed, now the really interesting bits."

He quite quickly undid his trousers and took them and his socks off in one go. He was wearing blue boxers that were baggier than Kim liked to see on a man, although his erection was obvious.

"Turn round and close your eyes," she ordered.

He did as he was told, wondering just what she had in store for him.

He felt her hands gently running up and down his back. They were soft and felt so good as on each downward glide they slipped into the waist of his pants a little. She let her hands go further and further inside his boxers at the back, getting nearer and nearer to the cheeks of his bum on each movement. She rolled the boxers down at the back, keen to see and feel his buttocks. She liked men's bums; she liked looking at them, feeling them and being pressed up against them. And she really liked Gary's bum. Her hands traveled up and down and round and round it squeezing, caressing and kneading it.

"Oh God Kim, that's marvellous."

"Good but keep your eyes closed."

She reached round him and cupped his tiny breasts in her hands, just as many men had done to her. Holding onto them, she then pulled herself against him. Her lips found his spine between his shoulder blades, her breasts squashed against his back and her stomach and pubic mound pressed tightly against his bare arse.

"Stay just like that don't move a muscle," she ordered, rather relishing being so in control.

He heard the rustle of clothing, but could not make out just what she was doing. Then the lights went out, it was pitch black and, he couldn't see a thing.

Her hands returned to his chest. This time though, when she pressed herself against him he shuddered and moaned with the pleasure of realising that she had removed her dress and underwear. Not her stockings, though, he realised feeling the nylon all the way down his legs where hers were pushed against his

Her hands started moving on his chest. In small rotations they were going ever downwards. Past the bottom of his rib cage, over his waist and just into his boxers that were still round his waist at the front. He was achingly hard and wanted nothing right at that moment than for Kim's hands to hold his cock. Actually, that's not quite true for he also wanted her to suck his cock and then let him fuck her with it, so feeling her hands on it was not all he wanted.

"Lie face down on the bed," she told him.

More by touch than anything else she worked out he had done that. He could not see her, of course, and simply laid there wondering what she was going to do. Not having any idea what she had planned and not being able to see or work out her movements was amazingly arousing.

From out of the blue, he felt the back of her fingernails on his spine. They ran down it a little way then left him. Frustratingly nothing happened for a while and then, wonderfully, he felt her lips on his waist. She kissed him and then again went away. This time when she returned, he felt her tongue licking round his ear. She pushed that in and at the same time glided her fingers over each of his cheeks. Still licking his ear she grabbed each cheek and squeezed them, firmly.

"Jesus Kim, what are you doing to me?" He groaned absolutely amazed at what this woman was doing to him.

"Shush, don't talk, just enjoy."

Again, she left him. Then he felt her fingers on his spine, probably three fingers he guessed. Slowly, agonisingly and so teasingly slowly they journeyed down his back. They were past his waist, they were going up the slight slope, they slid onto the base of his spine and then absolutely magnificently they slithered along the crease, pausing momentarily right on his bum hole before slipping further and sliding across his balls.

The sensations were incredible. Gary's body jerked and he moaned into the bedclothes as the fingers retraced their trip again dallying so beautifully suggestively right on his so sensitive anal entrance.

Gary really was a bum freak. He loved everything about women's bums and adored his being caressed. So, what was happening in the pitch dark was right up his street. He pressed back trying to hint to her that he wanted more, that he would like her to go a stage further, yes he was trying to wordlessly, ask her to shove her finger right up his ass.

Kim, though, was relishing being in control and she ignored him.

He lay there a moment feeling nothing, then she ran her fingers through his hair and she massaged his scalp. Obviously, she must have bent over him, for he felt the softness of her breast against his shoulder. How he ached to feel those in his hands, to suck and lick and kiss them, but he had worked out his submissive role and was enjoying it, so there was no way he would rock that boat.

The combination of her fingers gently caressing his head and her soft breast against his shoulder, was both hugely intimate and amazingly erotic, but of course, it did not last and once more, for this time slightly longer, there was nothing.

He then felt her moving on the bed. She took hold of both legs at the knees and pushed them open, wide. He thought that she was kneeling between them and wondered what was coming next. Never in his wildest dreams would he have guessed. If he had have made guess after guess he would not have got it. If he and she had talked about what he would like her to do he would never have said, press your hardened nipple right against my bum hole. But that was exactly what she was doing and that was exactly what made them both groan and sigh with extreme pleasure.

It got better though and now there was less downtime.

He felt her squirming her body around and then had the delight of feeling her laying on him. She was kissing his neck; her tits were squashed against his lower back, her tummy against the swell of his bum. Her arms went round him and found his breasts. She squeezed, pulled and pinched his nipples, just as a man would do to a woman in such a position. Then just like a man, she slithered her body down a bit so that her pubic mound slid between the gaping cheeks of his arse. Continuing to replicate a man she then started moving her body, she started thrusting herself, pumping her pussy, slithering herself along his bum crease. Her hands slipped down the front of him. He lifted up so that they could find his erection. Kim wrapped them round his thick hardness providing him with something he could thrust into, the palms of her hands, a surrogate cunt.

Her body squashed tightly against the back of his, her stomach pressed against his backside, her closed legs between his spreaded thighs and her hands gripping his cock Kim continued her thrusting movements. She had never done this before and was amazed at where the idea had come from. Amazed and very, very pleased, for it seemed such a natural extension of her domineering role.

"So Gary," she moaned into his ear, "what's it like being fucked by a woman?"

"It' incredible, it's amazing, it's simply fucking marvelous."

"Have you had your arse fucked before?"

"No, never."

"Would it be better if I had a dick, Gary?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure."

"How about if I had a strap-on dick Gary and I used that up your arse, would you like that?"

"Oh God, Kim, no, yes, oh I don't know."

Holding his erection tighter and squirming her mound more firmly against his bum she felt her orgasm starting. Her hands told her that his cock was getting ready to explode and that he too was starting to climax.

Yes, just like a man fucking a woman from behind, Kim fucked Gary like that until they both climaxed.

Chapter 11

On the train back to London the next day, Kim snoozed. Well at least she lay back in the comfortable chair with her eyes closed. She did at time nod off, but mostly her mind was running over the previous evening. Not so much sex with Gary, although that was very satisfactory indeed, it was more the feelings and emotions she had experienced from selling herself. Sex for money kept running through her mind as did, "I was a hooker," last night.

Just a few months ago, that idea would have appalled her. On the train back from Manchester, it thrilled and excited her to the point that she had to visit the ladies to relieve the pent up sexual arousal.

Over the next few days, she just could not keep the buzz she had felt when Gary had assumed she was on the game out of her mind. Being with a man, a stranger, who thought she was selling herself for sex was such a turn on. Almost every time she thought about her nipples would go mad and her panties would have to absorb a sudden rush of female juice. She knew she would not be able to resist doing it again, and soon.

Chapter 12

"Is that Mark Williams," the rather gruff voice asked down the phone.

"Yes it is," Mark replied wondering who on earth was calling him at this hour, for he had been in a bed for ages. He added. "What the hell do you want this time of night?"

"Actually, sir, I need you to confirm that you are married to Kimberley Williams please."

Mark's heart was in his mouth at those words for naturally he thought the worse.

"Yes I am she's my wife, what's the problem, is she hurt."

"No sir, she isn't hurt, but I'm afraid I have to advise you that she is in police custody. She has been arrested for soliciting for immoral purposes."