Someone Should Put Her In Her Place

Story Info
Domineering bitchy woman gets taught a lesson by the janitor.
3.2k words
4.2
155.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

She was a bitch and she knew it. At forty years old, 5"2, 220 lbs. 38D, she was bitter and nasty to most people she encountered. It was a wonder how she got to be the president of such a fine law firm. That was just it though. She was polite and respectful to her rich clients, but the people that worked under her were treated like servants. Most of her workers just accepted it, and went about their daily work loads. There was one person in particular though, that hated her and wanted to see her suffer.

He would watch her every day, being nasty and domineering to her workers. She was even nasty to him a few times. He always thought about how he would teach her a lesson one day.

He was startled out of his daydreaming by the bitch. "Don't just stand there moron, finish cleaning up this place so I can lock up!"

"Yes Ma'am" was all he could muster.

"And don't forget to empty all the trash cans!" she said in a disgusted voice.

"Yes, of course Ma'am" as he scurried around cleaning up.

He watched as the last employee left for the evening. He knew this was the perfect time to put the bitch in line. He headed towards her office, and without knocking burst inside. Before the bitch had a chance to protest, he had her hair wrapped around his hand, and was telling her to shut the fuck up.

"You fat nasty bitch, I'm going to show you what happens to disrespectful cunts like you!"

She just stared at him in shock. She couldn't believe this man was speaking to her like that. "You won't get away with this!" she screamed at him. He smacked her hard in her face, making her scream, and tears started rolling down her face.

"Don't worry slut, before this is all over you will beg me to own your fat whore ass!"

"No, never, I will never beg you for that, NEVER!"

With that he stood her up by her hair, and began taking her clothes off. He pulled off her shirt, and began mauling her tits through her bra. He felt her nipples get heard through the material and knew she was his to do whatever he pleased. He was definitely going to take advantage of this situation.

"Take off your bra and let me see your tits slut."

She was about to protest but knew it would do no good. This 6 foot 4 inch, 60 year old black man was going to rape her and use her, and she could do nothing about it. She undid her bra as instructed and her 38D tits fell out of her bra.

"Look at you, you are nothing but a fat slut that needs to be used, aren't you?"

She stayed quiet not sure whether he wanted an answer or not. The smack across her exposed tit told her he wanted an answer.

"Yes Sir, I am a dirty fat slut, and I need to be used Sir."

"Now you're getting it cunt. What are you to me bitch?"

"Your fuck toy, and fat piece of fuck meat to use whenever and however you want Sir."

"Now take the rest of your clothes off, and bend over the desk whore."

She did as she was told, and she felt the cold desk against her tits, and she almost came right there. She couldn't imagine why she was beginning to enjoy this, but her cunt was dripping in anticipation of what he would make her do next. Just at that moment she felt something whip her on her ass. He was whipping her with his belt, very hard and very rough.

"Does my whore like to be whipped?"

"Yes oh yes Sir, that feels so good!"

Part of her was telling the truth. She was loving every minute of his use. She was hoping he would fuck her soon, so she could have her much needed orgasm. She felt him rubbing his hands all over her ass, soothing her. He roughly spread her legs wider so he could get at her cunt. She spread her legs for him, and he began rubbing her clit. Very slow at first, and his speed increased, while he called her names and told her he would own her very soon.

"You think you are better than everyone else you dirty cunt?"

"No, no I don't Sir."

"That's right cunt, you are just a piece of meat, and a place for cock and cum."

"Yes sir, just a dirty whore for use."

"From now on you will be nice to everyone, and you will service me and anyone else I desire on a moment's notice."

"Yes Sir."

"Since you are just a fat cunt, I am going to let all the people you were nasty to, fuck you and degrade you. Oh yes Sir." She couldn't believe how much her cunt was dripping at the thought of being fucked by a group of people.

"Does that turn you on slut? Knowing that you will be a whore for all the men and women you were nasty to."

"Yes Sir, it turns me on very much."

"Get on your knees and suck my black cock you cunt."

"Yes Sir." She obeyed and took his hard cock into her mouth. She couldn't believe how big his cock was, and she had never had a cock this big before. Her pussy tingled at the thought of his monster cock pounding her cunt, as he told her what a whore she was. She sucked his cock like the greedy slut she was, as he grabbed her by the hair and forced her to deep throat his ten inches of black meat.

"That's it slut, suck on that old black cock, suck it good and maybe I will let you cum too."

"Oh thank you Sir", she said and then continued sucking his cock like a true cock sucking whore. He wanted to cum in her cunt but he couldn't hold out anymore, and he shot his hot load straight down her throat. The bitch swallowed every drop. He pulled his cock from her mouth, and grabbed her by her hair again, and threw her onto the sofa that she had in her office.

"Sit down and spread your legs so I can see that dirty cunt of yours."

"Yes Sir." She sat down and brought her ass to the edge of the sofa and spread her fat legs real wide, showing her rapist her completely shaved cunt. He brought a chair over and sat directly in front of her, and handed her am eight inch vibrator.

"I want to watch you make yourself cum."

"But Sir, I have never done that in front of anyone before, please no."

"Do as your told cunt, or you will be whipped again, but this time even harder."

She shuddered at that though, so she spread her legs and began rubbing her cunt while he watched. "That's it slut, rub your clit. Get that cunt nice and wet so you can slide that dick in you."

As she rubbed her clit she realized how turned on she was getting. Being spread and exposed to this man was the biggest turn on in the world. She wanted him to fuck her and own her. He was right, she would soon beg. She felt her cunt dripping, so she slid the vibrator in her juicy wet hole, and turned it up to the top speed. She began fucking her self and screaming and moaning about how good it felt. "That's it slut, fuck your cunt for me, make yourself cum for me whore."

She pounded her cunt, as he told her what a whore she was, and she felt her orgasm building. She could feel herself ready to explode all over the vibrator. Just as she was about to cum he pulled her hand away grabbed the vibrator.

"You cum when I say it's okay to cum cunt. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

"Now get on her hands and knees, and get your ass high in the air. Watching you fuck yourself made me hard again, and I want to use you some more."

"Yes Sir", she said as she stuck her ass high in the air as instructed. He roughly grabbed her ass and spread her fat cheeks until her pussy and ass were completely open for him. She started moving back and forth as to say fuck me, but he wasn't ready yet. He would make her beg now, for everything. She would now beg for him to own her.

"What do you want cunt?"

"Oh Sir, fuck me, please fuck me."

"Why should I fuck you?"

"Because I'm a filthy, nasty whore that needs to be used."

"That's right bitch, nothing but a whore. Who owns you bitch?"

"Oh Sir, you own me, you own my fat whore body!"

"I will say when I own you, you fat cunt!"

"Oh please Sir, I need you to own me and use me like the whore I am."

"So I guess you're begging for me to own you then huh?"

"Yes, Sir, I am begging you to own me, and use me any way you desire. I will do anything you want Sir, please own me."

He was now rubbing her tight asshole, and also her clit. She was dripping wet, and moaning like a true whore. "Have you ever had a cock in that fat ass bitch?"

"No Sir, never."

"Well, I'm going to fuck that fat tight virgin asshole today. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Sir, do anything you want to me, I'm your whore Sir."

"You are not my total whore until I ram my fat black cock into that asshole bitch. You ready for a hard rough anal rape bitch?"

"Yes yes fuck my ass, please own me Sir!"

With that he grabbed her wide hips and rammed his hard cock into her tight ass. She screamed at the rough intrusion but as he got going, she was begging to be fucked hard. He watched as his black cock slid in and out of her shaved white cunt. He thought about how he would make her a white slut for black cock sometime in the future. He knew she wouldn't object since he had a video camera recording all of today's activities. He had a lot pf plans for his new toy.

"Play with your cunt bitch!"

She brought her hand down to her cunt and was shocked to feel how wet she was. Here she was being raped in her ass, and she was getting more and more excited. She rubbed her clit, and started b egging to cum.

"Oh please Sir, can I cum, oh please!"

"Yes cunt, but I want to feel your cum on my cock."

He took his cock out of her ass, and slid it right into her dripping wet cunt. He couldn't believe how wet she was. She was a true whore and he intended to use her fully. As his cock slid in and out of her cunt, he spanked her ass and thought about how she would look getting fucked by other men. That thought almost made him flood her cunt right there. Just the thought of men using her, and degrading her while he watched was making his cock throb inside her

With that her body began to shake, and she felt her orgasm from the pit of her stomach, until her juices flowed onto him. He came at the moment she did, and there juices mixed, and he collapsed on top of her.

"Now get yourself cleaned up, and go home. Tomorrow you will be used again, so no panties or bra."

"Yes Sir."

"I own you now whore. You are a piece of meat to me, and your only purpose is to service me and obey my every command."

"Yes Sir."

"Before you get dressed get over and clean our juices off my cock."

"Of course Sir."

She began sucking his cock again, and once again he became hard. He pushed her hands to her side and fucked her mouth like he had just fucked her ass and cunt.

"That's it bitch take my cock, drink my hot cum bitch." With that he shot his creamy load into her mouth, and on her face. She looked like such a nasty slut with cum dripping down her face. A true whore, that was good for nothing but dirty nasty use. The best part is, she knew it, and loved it.

"Now go home and get some rest, tomorrow will be a busy day for you."

"Yes Sir." she walked out the door as he watched her disappear into the elevator.

As she rode down all she could think about is how much she loved being used by the janitor, and wanted to please him. Her cunt was getting wet again, and she slid her hand up her skirt and began playing with her cunt. She needed more cock, and use, but she figured tomorrow was not too far away and she would just wait. So she went home and had the best sleep of her life.

She awoke the next morning feeling more alive than she ever had in her life. She got dressed, not forgetting what her Master told her. She ditched the bra and panties, and her pussy was already tingling. She headed out the door to see her Master.

When she arrived at work, she said good morning to everyone with a big smile on her face. They must have wondered what got into her, being so nice and all. She got the strangest looks from them. She stepped into her office, and shut the door. It wasn't until then that she noticed her Master and two other black men she had seen around the office. She remembered one of them as working in the copy center and the other one worked in the mail room. They were both close to her Master's age, but they looked even more perverted and nasty.

"Good morning slut. Did you dress as I requested?"

"Yes Sir I did."

"Show me."

She lifted her skirt and exposed her completely shaved cunt to the three men in front of her. One of the men commented on how he was going to use her cunt, and make her do dirty nasty things. Her cunt was so wet she swore it would drip down her leg, and they would all see how much this was turning her on.

"Strip and crawl over to me and my friends cunt."

"Yes Sir." She did as she was told, and crawled on her hands and knees to the three old black men. She knew before long they would all be fucking her.

"Suck my cock whore" Master demanded.

"Yes Sir." As she sucked his cock she felt another man's hands squeezing her tits, and pinching her nipples. The harder he pinched the faster she sucked. She then felt fingers entering her cunt from behind, and almost came right there. She was moaning on her Master's cock, as she was used by these men. They talked about her as if she wasn't even there. Her Master was telling them how much she liked it rough and nasty, and they were commenting on what a nasty cunt she was and they would use her real good. All the talk and the touching was pushing her over the edge. She was almost glad when her Master pulled her mouth off his cock and shoved another one into it. She now was on her knees and was stroking two cocks as she sucked on one. She took turns doing that for about twenty minutes, making the three black cocks rock hard which of course showed their true sizes. None of them were less than nine inches long, and she wanted them all fucking her.

She felt a cock pulled from her hand and someone lifting her ass in the air, putting her on all fours with a cock in her mouth. She felt someone's cock entering her pussy. She pushed back as if to beg him for more. He obliged and rammed his whole cock deep inside her pussy, making her scream on the cock in her mouth.

"You like that bitch?" the guy fucking her asked.

She pulled her mouth off the cock she was sucking and screamed "Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!! Oh fuck yes, I love it, please don't stop!!"

"The fucking bitch loves it!"

They pounded her like that for about ten minutes, and then one of the guys got on his back and they positioned her over his cock. She lowered her dripping cunt onto the big black cock beneath her. This guy's cock was huge, and she screamed as he entered her.

"Take it all you fat whore, every inch of that big black cock."

She sat all the way down on his cock, and he was all the way inside her. Someone came behind her and roughly pushed her forward, and held her down like that. She felt something at the entrance to her ass, and she got frightened at first but when he eased his cock in all the way, she got used to it. The pain turned her into a dirty nasty whore now begging for them to fuck her.

"Oh yes fuck my ass, and cunt at the same time! Fill me up with your big cocks."

She was even begging for a cock in her mouth so she could have all her holes filled at the same time. The third guy stepped up behind her and forced his cock into her whore mouth. She took it greedily in her mouth, and sucked good and hard.

"You like being sandwiched between these black cocks whore?" her Master asked.

"Oh yes Master, I'm a whore for cock, and that's all im good for Sir. I am meant to service cock, and be nothing more than an owned whore Sir."

"That's right whore. I own all of you cunt!"

"Yes Sir, all of me. Do anything you want to me Sir."

"Oh I intend to cunt."

With that all three cocks shot their load into a different hole. She had a hot load in her mouth, cunt, and ass, and she couldn't be any happier. They pulled their cocks out of her and smacked her ass, and her Master ordered her to get dressed, and go to work. The three men walked out of the room, leaving her on the floor with cum dripping out of all her holes. She felt so used and degraded, she almost started rubbing her cunt, but decided to get dressed and get working.

Just as she sat down at her desk, she noticed an email from an unknown name. She opened it and it said for her to meet her Master in the ladies bathroom in ten minutes. She couldn't understand how he would want to use her again, since she just got back to her desk, but she waited a few minutes and headed for the bathroom. Her pussy was already dripping at what her Master had planned for her. She couldn't understand how or why, but deep down inside, she knew this is what she wanted.

To be continued...

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers