Something About Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the woman called Britney. She is as good looking as T, and ten times as shy. She has a lot to learn from and about me and vice versa. I am happy to teach her. The facts that she can cook, she doesn't drink or smoke makes her attractive in my eyes.

Now on May 1, 2005 the fence is ready at Susie's place. Her horses are running there already. I am a bit confused because I got some kind of hints I have never got from her before. I don't know what do with Suzie. She is hot and she makes me hot, but she also makes me nervous. The main problem is Britney. I like Britney a lot. She makes me hot too and I have the same affect on her. I am not sure if Suzie knows about my high hopes and dreams, but there is something about her. There was something about her in 1999, maybe even before that.

Probably two weeks ago Britney told me she was happy to be with me so far and she was thinking someone might steal me from her. I told her that she was the one to be stolen from me hundred times more probably. Then I began to think: What if my fantasy became true. What if Suzie that I look up to would make a move on me? Could I say no to fantasy about to come true? Could I say to Britney that I am happy to be her close friend, kiss her hold her and spend time with her, but before I can go any further than that, I have to be sure that Suzie doesn't want me. Because If Suzie happened to want me I would be in an impossible situation.

August 9. I am still friend of Suzie, but Britney got my heart, soul and body. Britney has been a dream came true. There are still a lot of girls in my imagination, but Britney is the one I spend my nights with. She found me, I found the beauty in her and the rest is a story I am not going to share with you yet.

August 15 th 2011. Single again since 2010.

12