Something About Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both started moaning immediately as she supported herself on the back of the couch and I slid my hands up under her blouse to fondle her tits through her bra. I very quickly had her bra unfastened and was caressing the smooth flesh of her tits and her hard, protruding nipples. While I busied myself with her tits, she was experimenting with various ways of moving on my throbbing cock. She started out just bouncing slowly up and down, but also tried a few different angles of attack, if you will, until she apparently found the one that pleasured her the most then she started riding me harder and faster. Once she really started getting into it, she was moaning like crazy and I couldn't blame her if it felt as good to her as it did to me. I was surprised that I didn't end up cumming immediately so I relished how good her pussy felt as she humped my cock.

I didn't believe it was possible, but the longer she fucked me, the better her pussy continued to feel. It had felt unbelievable when I'd first slipped into her, but it seemed to be getting even hotter and more slippery, which of course had my own orgasm beginning to slowly build, as well. I ended up dropping my hands down to grip her bare ass under her skirt and pulled her down each time I pushed up into her. When she suddenly went completely rigid and her body started to tremble, I was stunned that she was actually having an orgasm while we were fucking; it was the first time I'd ever experienced it. I just let her take control and ride out her orgasm, which seemed pretty long and intense, then waited to see what she would do next.

When she finally opened her eyes and let out a long breath, she smiled at me but just sat there on my throbbing cock while she recovered. I ended up rolling her to the side so that I ended up on top of her on the couch without ever slipping out of her pussy. Looming over her, supported on my arms, I started to slowly fuck her again before leaning down so that we could make out again. In this position, I could feel my orgasm immediately beginning to build much faster, which wasn't surprising given how slippery and tight her pussy felt. I started out slowly, but it wasn't long before I was fucking her good and hard and having a difficult time making out with her. I started to kiss her neck instead, which she seemed to like, and focused on how amazingly good I was feeling the longer I fucked her. I didn't want to stop but, at the same time, I knew I was going to experience one hell of an orgasm. When I finally reached that point and exploded into the condom, it was unlike any orgasm I'd ever experienced before.

Once I was spent, it took a few minutes before I could pull out and roll off next to her. We ended up in a similar position to where we'd been after I'd eaten her pussy earlier that evening.

"That was so worth it," she finally said.

"Worth what?" I asked.

"All the planning and scheming it took to get you here," she replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, still not clear on what she meant.

"I saw you at the football game on Thanksgiving, when I was home on break," she started, "I don't know what it was, but once I was back at school I couldn't stop thinking about you. I threw this party as an excuse to get together with you to see what would happen."

"Was puking part of the plan, too?" I asked.

"Well, no," she admitted, "but I was so nervous when Debbie said you'd actually accepted the invitation that I had a few drinks to settle my nerves."

"A few, huh?" I laughed.

"OK, maybe a few dozen," she joked, "but it all worked out in the end, right?"

"It certainly did," I agreed, kissing her tenderly.

"Do you have more condoms?" she asked, reaching down and finding the one I'd worn still somehow hanging on to my flaccid cock.

"In my jacket," I replied.

"Let's go to my room and get totally naked and fuck like rabbits!" she proposed.

I almost told her I loved her at that very moment.

12