Something About Sister

Story Info
A brother and sisters love affair.
3.3k words
4.15
68.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

He stood in the woods staring at the house. The sounds of the impending evening had slowly started their evening symphony. Frogs joined by crickets and birds finishing up their daily activities provided him company as he stared at the house and waited. He had thought of making his outpost more comfortable by maybe making a bench out of the fallen timber in the woods, but thought better of it. He did not want evidence for searching eyes to give any indication that his watch on the house was a frequent thing.

He heard the sound of the 18 wheeler sitting in the drive start, and his pulse quickened. "About fucking time," he muttered as he watched it slowly pull out of the gravel that it sat on. He stared at the lights of the trailer as it slowly moved out. He knew this was one of the driver's four day runs. Out to the coast and back. He was thankful for that. It would give him more time to take care of things.

He turned his attention back to the house, and watched for the sign that would indicate it was safe for him to approach the house without notice. The last thing he needed was to attract attention to his approach. The porch light came on, and it was the signal he was looking for and he slowly made his way to the house.

She didn't wait for him to even fully leave the drive before she shed her clothes. She was never so glad to see the big rig pull out of the drive as she was tonight. For the last week she dodged his advances. It was getting harder to submit her body to him. His two minutes of grunting on top of her followed by the sounds of his snoring no longer were acceptable. She smiled to herself as she wondered if he really knew what she was capable of sexually it would blow his mind. She headed up to the shower, and on her way up turned on the porch light. She had no plans to come back downstairs tonight. She peeked in on her three young sleeping children, and headed for the shower and the warm cascade of soothing water that awaited her.

He tried the door and found it unlocked. "How thoughtful of her to make it so easy," he muttered under his breath. He spied the pile of clothes on the floor of the living room, and noticed all the lights downstairs were off. She obviously had no plans of returning downstairs. That suited him just fine. He quietly made his way up the stairs. He did not have to creep up the stairs; he knew the water from the shower would cover any creaks the old steps would make. Two of doors were shut, and he knew those were the rooms her children shared. The door to her bedroom was open, and the bathroom door was slightly ajar. Gently, he pushed open the door to the bathroom with one hand as he undid his belt with the other. Ready or not she was about to have company in the shower. He hoped she did not make much noise. The kids waking up would ruin his plans.

The warm water was soothing, and she let it run down her back. She stood there, her skin tingling from the water hitting it. She ran her hands down the sides of her face, and moved down her body. They stopped at her breasts. Full of milk for the baby, and the nipples were huge. The warm water had relaxed her to the point that milk droplets from each nipple dripped from her touch. It would not be much longer, and the baby would have to be weaned. It would disappoint someone when that happened, but the little guy could not nurse forever. Her hands continued their journey down her body. She was not slender like the models, and knew she never would be. Three kids were hard on a body. That said, she did not think she was hard on the eyes. She had nice tits (having been told this on more than one occasion), curves in the right places, and what she thought to be a pretty nice ass. She ran her hand down to her thighs. She felt the start of the return of pubic hair, and knew she was going to make it smooth again. Her fingers moved between her pussy lips. She did not need to feel there to know she was wet. She had been wet for most of the day. Her fingers lightly danced over her clit which was swollen, and suddenly the shower curtain was thrown back.

"No touchy for you there, it's all mine," the man said.

"It's about fucking time," the woman responded without even opening her eyes. "What did you do crawl here or what?"

"I must have missed the memo that you were in heat," he answered with a chuckle. "Are you gonna kiss me or what?"

Her eyes opened and she smiled. The smile started with her lips, but was highlighted by the glow in her eyes as she pulled him close and under the stream of water. "God, I have missed you," she murmured as there lips touched. Her arms around his neck, he pulled her closer, and his tongue gently licked her full lips. Her tongue found his, and they worked into each others mouth.

"Has it been forever or is it just me?" she asked stepping back.

"Has been forever," he answered as his hands pushed her long blonde wet hair back from her face. "So he is really gone for four days?"

"He better be. I had to tell him I had a yeast infection so he would quit trying to get in pants," she said with a giggle.

"You are such a naughty girl Erin. I think you should be spanked," he said with a grin.

Erin looked at him. He was tall with blonde sandy hair. His green eyes sparkled when he looked at her, and she loved it. His hands knew his way over her body, and they were gently hands. She liked holding his hand while she slept. It made her feel safe, and loved like she knew love should be.

"Well, my dear if you are good you can spank me. If you are bad you can spank me harder," she said with a wink. "So how free will you be the next few days?

"My darling bride seems to be working a lot," he chuckled. "In fact, she has worked every day for the last six months. I think I am open for you time." He knew she was screwing one of the doctors at the hospital she worked at, and had stopped caring a long time ago. In some of his more reflective moments, he wondered if he really had cared at all.

"Oh Scott baby, I am so sorry you have to put up with that," she said as she traced a finger down his muscular chest. "I would be lying though if I didn't say I am glad it gives me more time with you."

"You look beautiful all wet," he said as his eyes roamed over her naked body. He zoomed in on her full tits. He saw traces of the milk that had been dripping from the thick nipples, and he lowered his head and started to suck. He heard the moan escape her lips, and he sucked harder. He loved the sweet taste of the milk and he sucked hard to get enough to swallow in his mouth.

"Do the other one," Erin commanded. He moved over to the other nipple and repeated his sucking until again his mouth had enough to swallow. She could feel her pussy spilling its wetness down her leg. "Will you shave me smooth?" she asked.

Scott sat down in the tub, and she handed him the shaving cream and a new razor. She loved how it felt to have him shave her. Every time he did it for her, she was amazed at how gentle and careful he was. She knew it drove him wild to have her smooth, and she did it only for him. She felt the coolness of the shaving cream on her skin, and her now swollen pussy lips. She felt the touch of his fingers as he guided the razor into the folds around her opening and clit. His fingers would touch her throbbing clit, and she would shudder. "Oh my," Scott whispered, "Houston, we have a flood here."

"Hurry and finish baby," she commanded. "I really have to pee."

"Well then I guess I will slow down and make you wait. Hear that water running. Think of a waterfall," he teased.

"You are not helping," she groaned.

He rinsed her now smooth pussy. He pulled Erin towards his now waiting mouth, and spread her pussy open. Pausing to glance at the hard clit, and the steady flow from her pussy, he started to tease her pussy with his tongue. "You want it don't you?" Erin hissed.

"Mmmmmmm," Scott moaned.

"Say it. I want to hear it," Erin demanded.

"Shower me baby. I want to drink it right from your hot pussy," he hissed.

Scott licked and sucked her clit as Erin pushed her hips out and relaxed. She felt the flow from her very full bladder start. She could hear the stream hit the back of Scott's throat. "Drink it baby. Drink it for me," Erin commanded. The stream was so hard it caused the hot piss to run down his chin, and out the sides of his mouth. He swallowed and licked and sucked until the stream finally quit.

"Man, that turns me on when you do that," she said. "I like how you like that. I love doing that for you. Do you need to go baby? You can do me."

Scott shook his head no. "I get something else tonight remember?"

"How could I forget," Erin replied. "You have texted me for the last week about it. Now finish what you are working on there."

With that Scott returned his attention to the pussy literally staring him in the face. His tongue danced over the clit. Both lightly teasing it and sucking it as it explored the area. His fingers probed the opening to her pussy. First just one and then two more entered the moist warm hole. His tongue picked up speed and Erin pushed her pelvis towards the moving tongue. Her hands pulled his head towards her. She no longer felt the water on her back. All she felt was the building orgasm that she had so waited for all week. "Faster, lick it faster," she moaned. With a shudder and a moan, Erin came. She squirted her pussy juice over Scott's face, and it ran down his cheek. Her cheeks were flushed and her legs trembled from the power of her orgasm.

"Oh baby I so needed that, and needed you to do that," Erin said as she leaned down to kiss the top of Scott's head. The water had lost its warmth as the shower had drained the water heater. Erin turned and shut the faucets off. She felt Scott trace his finger around her ass. She knew that is what he wanted tonight, and he was going to get it.

Erin grabbed two oversized towels off of the rack. They each took one and took turns drying each other off. Slowly, and with great care they got the water off the damp bodies. It was their small talk time. She told him about the kids, and what they were doing, and he filled her in on his work. She felt bad that he had no one to come home to, and if she ever had the chance she would tell that bitch he was married to just how she felt. Scott loved hearing about her life in general. It brought them even closer. He whispered in Erin's ear as he dried her hair, "We should have another one." Erin smiled at the thought.

"We got away with one here babe," Erin whispered as she turned and looked into Scott's eyes. "I would have to actually let him fuck me to cover for us you know."

"I know babe. I don't like that thought either, but we have made one beautiful baby. He takes after his momma." Scott replied and kissed Erin's lips.

"I like making babies with you hun, but there is the other thing to think about," she reminded him.

"I know. I know," Scott sighed. "It's just that you are the only woman I have truly ever loved in my life. What better way to show it?"

"You are the only man I have ever truly loved babe. As hard as we have tried to stop I guess it means something when we can't," Erin said as her eyes filled with tears.

Scott pulled her close to him. He kissed the top of her head, and said, "What we have is true love. I don't care if you are my sister. I truly love you with all my heart. I have forever, and will forever. Don't you forget it."

"I needed to hear that. I have missed you this week," she said.

They finished up in the bathroom and walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Scott looked over at her bedside table and liked what he saw. It made him hard. Erin noticed his growing erection and laughed. "Oh my god, you saw what I had out," she said.

Scott looked over at the tube of lubricant on her bedside stand and his heart raced. He loved his sister's ass, and he requested ass fucking for their first night in the four day stretch together. Erin never said no, but then again either did Scott. She had given him her ass on many occasions, and liked how it turned him on. Erin ran her hands over Scott's chest. She gently rubbed his nipples and he moaned. She knew he liked that, and it made him even harder. "So what is it my hot man wants tonight?" she asked.

"Your nice tight ass," Scott replied.

"Only if you spank it first," she said.

"Want it pink or red," Scott asked.

"Red baby. Make it red," Erin answered.

She reached down and her fingers brushed the tip of his hard cock. It moved in a jerking motion when she touched it. She felt the ooze of pre cum and getting some on her finger she brought it up to her lips and tasted. "Nice. I will get to taste this later I hope," she said

Erin kicked off the covers and stroked her brother's cock until the head was turning purple. Reaching over to the nightstand, she grabbed the tube of lubricant and covered his cock with it. From the tip to the base of the shaft it was now coated with it. She handed Scot the tube and got on her hands and knees. Scott swatted Erin's ass. "Harder baby," Erin commanded. Scott slapped her ass again, and he heard the smack of his hand, and a moan from Erin.

That's more like it," she purred. "Lube me baby. I need to feel you in me."

Scott spanked her again, and her ass glowed red from the blow. He spread the lube across his fingers and worked it around her tight hole. He worked one finger into the puckered opening, and slowly moved it in and out. Erin groaned as his finger entered her. She liked the full feeling of his cock in her ass, and was ready to feel it. She felt the addition of another finger in her, and she knew it was close to having her ass filled with Scott's cock.

Scott finished applying the lube and was ready to enter Erin. His throbbing cock could wait no more. He threw the lube to the floor, and got behind Erin. He spanked her hard twice, and moved the tip of his cock to the opening of her tight ass. He placed the tip against the hole, and slowly pushed against it. Erin pushed back by shifting her hips towards Scott. He felt the pop of entering her ass, as his cock passed through the sphincter, and Erin moaned. Slowly, he moved deeper into her as Erin pushed against his cock to help move it in. "Oh baby, I love how that fills me up like that," she said.

Scott could feel the muscles squeeze against his cock. He loved how that felt. Slowly he moved it back until just the tip was in, and then pushed back in. He did this a few times until he heard Erin tell him to start going faster. Needing little encouragement he began to pick up the pace. "Can I rub my clit baby?" Erin asked.

"Not tonight," Scott answered.

"Then fuck me hard baby, "Erin commanded.

Scott began to pound hard into his sister's ass. His balls slapped against her pussy as he went harder and faster .He grabbed her hair and pulled it hard as Erin telling him to go faster and harder made him wild with lust. He felt the build up of cum, and suddenly he shot load after load into her ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks as the power of his orgasm coursed through him. Sweating and spent he withdrew and collapsed against Erin.

"You really filled me up baby," Erin whispered. "I can feel it running out of my ass."

"That is what happens when I store it up for you hun. You were fucking hot," Scott replied. "How about you get out your favorite toy and I will suck some more on those awesome tits while you use it?"

"Oh I like how you think my horny baby," Erin replied as she reached for the bag that held her toys. "How about you take a good look at my pussy before I play, and then snap a picture for me of how it looks after."

"Now why in the world would you want a picture of that?" Scott asked.

"Tell you later gator," Erin said with a grin.

Scott moved down as Erin spread her legs. Her pussy was overflowing with her juices, and her ass had a thick trail of his cum slowly leaking out. It was hot. Erin spread her pussy wide for a full effect view. "Now get up here and suck my tits for me," she commanded. Scott reluctantly gave up his view and moved up to the again leaking tits. He heard the vibrator start up and he started sucking each nipple. He decided to pull hard on the one he was not sucking on which earned an "OH YEAH" from his sister. He had mostly drained the milk out of the breasts in the shower, but did manage to taste some as he sucked. He felt Erin start to buck her hips and she took over pulling the nipple not being sucked. With a sudden gasp and then a moan she came. She slowly withdrew the vibrator and handed Scott a digital camera. "Now take the picture baby," she commanded. Scott moved down to her drenched pussy and still leaking ass as Erin again spread her pussy wide. He snapped the picture, and handed the camera back to his sister to look at the results. She nodded her head with a smile.

"You mind telling me what this is all about?" he asked.

"Remember when we talked about maybe finding a friend to play with?" Erin asked.

"You mean another woman?" Scott quickly answered. "For real?"

"I think so baby. That is if you are still interested," Erin said with a smile.

"Oh yes but only if you are," Scott said.

Erin reached for the laptop on the floor by the bed." Let me show you what I have been doing."

1writer
1writer
134 Followers