Something Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment that they touched, the world faded. Her lips quietly clicking against his, the soft push and pull of them causing his own lips to part and kiss again and again. He missed this. He missed it so much, Gabbi was attaching herself to him like a virus that there was no cure for.

She knew it and he knew it. And both of them were excited by it.

Then he felt her hand take his own by the wrist, and gently guided it across their bodies until he reached her legs, slowly sliding it up her skirt.

Casey's eyes bulged when he felt his palm make contact with her huge pantie covered shaft. It pulsed upon contact and Gabbi released a breath from her nostrils. Instinctively his hand cupped her womanhood and was almost taken aback when he remembered just how hard she felt. Harder then diamond in his light grasp.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned quietly before pulling away from their kiss, "She missed you too..."

"W-we...we can't here." He stuttered, he was so aroused yet still terrified. Gabbi must've had a thing for torturing him in public because there were people less then ten feet away from them. Plus the entire front of the cafe was plate glass!

"Why not?" She asked pretending to play dumb, "Nobodies watching...yet." Her teasing along with another squeeze along his covered cock caused his eyes to close weakly for a moment.

"People w-will s...see us...please Gabbi..." He said it.

That one word, 'Please'. He could see it in her face and the rise in her chest, her grin grew wicked and her intake of breath became shallow and lusty. Something about that word excited her to no end, he was in for it now.

"Hmmm...You're right." She replied to him, and was quite amused by the brief look of disappointment on his face. "Come on." Again she took the boys wrist and pulled him from their booth, abandoning both their drinks.

Casey was shocked by the sudden movement. "What are you doing?" He asked as they sped by the other customers and out the front door.

"Taking us somewhere more private." Although private was a loose term.

She lead him outside of the cafe into the bright light of noon, then around the building over towards the back. The cafe was right off of the main road and traffic was going hard at lunch time. But in the back there was a large empty parking lot with a chain link fence holding off a wall of brush and shrubs. Not a single car was parked there and not a soul in sight, aside from the cafe's dumpster and a single random folding chair. Casey felt like he was being lead to his doom, or being escorted to the place where he would be sacrificed to his Goddess.

She walked them with such determination that her heels clicked loudly against the pavement.

"This is your idea of private?" He asked as Gabbi brought him to beside the dumpster and chair and pushed him up against the cafe wall. The way she loomed over him definitely continued the recurring situation of him being very similar to a trapped animal.

"Close enough." She said and without another word she was on him.

Not gently this time, her kisses were hard, starving for him. She took both of his arms and held them over his head as she assaulted his mouth with her own.

Casey moaned helplessly into the kiss, and more so as she pressed their bodies together. Sticking her knee between his thighs and spreading his legs apart. She felt his tiny bulge excitedly bounce against her wanting to come out and play. But it wouldn't be for quite a while, she had other plans for cute little Casey.

She held both his wrists high above his head and locked them together with one hand, while her free one reached down to lift his shirt up. "Are you sure this isn't...too fast?" She quickly asked between breaths and stopping long enough for him to reply.

The boy was in such a hazy mind state though that he could barely form a coherent response. All he did was nod rapidly before her kisses were assaulting him again. They trailed down his front, over his neck, and down onto his exposed bare chest.

"Mmm sweet..." Gabbi moaned happy then Casey gave her the green light. She left butterfly kisses over his torso, especially along his pert and hardened nipples. She licked at the hardened nubs and sucked them between her lips. Casey had no idea how sensitive those were, it set his nerves on edge and he continued to vainly squirm against her. Chewing his bottom lip almost painfully as Gabbi ravished his body with her mouth. Her knee pressed harder against his aching hard on as she spoke, "You missed me didn't you." It was more of a statement then an actual question.

"Uh huh..." Casey's voice was already going higher and he was panting hard. His hands were shaking in Gabbi's grip as she stood back to her full height, giving his nipple one last flick from her tongue as she did so.

She was a predator eyeing her prey, they both loved it.

"You know what I missed from you?" She asked releasing his hands from their entrapment, but Casey only lowered them slightly. He actually found himself a little disappointed that she let them go. But still he shook his head, not knowing what it was Gabbi was referencing at first. But then, she lightly cupped his face with both hands and brought him in for another deep, but slower kiss. Her tongue entered his mouth and playfully batted around his own. God even the way she kissed him she would toy with him. She was a tormentor for sure, but it felt so good. When they parted with a wet smack of the lips, she suddenly traced her thumb along his own lip and gingerly pushed it inside. "I missed this..." Before Casey could react his mouth closed around her digit and he began sucking on it. Something about her thumb prodding his mouth made his insides quiver. "I missed that sweet tongue of yours."

Casey closed his eyes as she pushed her thumb in further. He found himself picturing it though as not one of her fingers. Oh no, he imagined it was another part of her body. Something he tasted once before.

"That nice, big, fat..."

He was snapped out of it when she suddenly pulled her finger away, "I lost my shit last time cause the way you looked drove me fucking crazy." Gabbi spun them around so her back was to the wall and her hands were on Casey's shoulders. "But this time, we're gonna finish what we started baby." Then she began applying pressure to him, pushing down on his body and sending him straight to his knees in front of her.

It suddenly became very hard for Casey to breathe. He was literally ON HIS KNEES in front of this woman he dubbed 'a Goddess' His heart was beating out of his chest, and his dick was throbbing in tune with it.

"I...I've never..."

"Don't worry Casey, like I said I'm not gonna attack you this time." She said and Casey almost laughed at the image. "Just relax, give me your hand."

Almost right away he reached out to take her offered hand, aside from the theater Casey had never done anything like this. Technically it would be not only his first time going down on a girl but also his first...

"My first..." He couldn't even bring himself to say the term in his head he was so nervous.

But it was too late to reconsider now, with her other hand Gabbi lifted the hem of her skirt to reveal the huge pulsing cock barely contained within her black bikini panties. She thumbed her underwear to pull it down just enough for her womanhood to burst free. It bobbed and swayed in front of Casey hypnotically as his eyes followed it's movement. It looked just like he remembered only it was so much better then his fantasies. Gabbi then pulled his hand towards it loving the complete mesmerized stare he was giving her dick. And with a slight tremble, she placed his hand over her warm rod of twitching flesh.

And that was all it took for Casey to grasp it.

"Ooouu, there you go." She cooed as he seemed to catch on with how to work a cock right away. Casey of course had plenty of practice with jerking off, so he figured Gabbi would like what he liked. He worked up a rhythm of good strokes along her rod, it was much bigger then his so it did take a little adjusting mentally. But very quickly he got into it and was returning the favor of the handjob she had given him. Gabbi let his hand work it's own magic as she reached up to toy with her breasts, "Very good baby. Now, you know what I want right?" She hinted.

Casey froze, just for a second with only one single thought of objecting before he nodded and decided it was time to as she said, 'finish what they started.' He blew air out from his lips, "Okay..."

He then leaned forward watching as the tip of that girl meat got closer and closer to his quivering lips. He remembered how tasty it was from before, so he hoped sucking it would yield more positive results. "Geez...how big is this thing anyway?" The million dollar question.

Gabbi giggled, "I'm about nine and a half inches of rock hard girl meat for you Casey."

"Holy wow" With that thought in his head, he parted his lips and let the cock head slowly slip between them and allowed it into his warm cavern.

"Take it slow baby." Gabbi instructed, "Remember use your tongue." Casey obeyed and let his tongue gingerly poke along her rod. She tasted like he remembered only this time a bit sweaty and salty too. Her musky aroma made him feel light headed again as his mouth moved along her shaft. Gabbi leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. "That's it...just like that..." He was such an inexperienced little cock sucker, but that would change over time. Either way the heat and moistness of his mouth felt incredible on her dick. The smoothness of both lips and tongue slicking up her shaft as he sawed her cock in and out made her let out a deep chesty moan.

It was happening, Casey was giving his first...blowjob. The word, made his dick jump, the thought of it, the look of it, the taste of it. And judging by Gabbi's glazed over smiley expression, he was doing a decent job. It was...

"So good..."

Without warning Gabbi carefully lifted one leg and hooked it around the back of Casey's head pulling him deeper onto her length.

Evidently, too deep. Because Casey immediately gagged and made an audible 'gluck' sound and pulling back.

Quickly Gabbi released him and hunched over to get close to him, "Oh shit! I'm sorry are you okay?" Her voice was still hushed as they were outside, but it was definitely concerned. She accidentally almost pulled Casey all the way down her cock.

He coughed for a moment but waved his hand, "I'm fine, i'm fine. Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that." He cleared his throat, "Can I try that again?" He looked up at her with watery eyes?

"You...you wanna try...that again?" Gabbi asked surprised taking hold of her erection and absentmindedly stroking it.

The boy nodded, "I almost got it all in but it touched the back of my throat and I gagged. But yeah, can I try that again? I actually really liked how it felt the deeper it went."

Gabbi was baffled, his eyes were glassy and hopeful. She was concerned that she put too much in at once yet here he was asking for her to put more in there. "You...you liked how that felt?" He eagerly nodded and Gabbi's worry melted away, "Wow, I knew I liked you." The couple giggled at that but then Gabbi got another idea. "Here let's try this." She stood upright and took her panties all the way off, pushing them down her legs and stepping out of them completely leaving them on the ground. Casey almost laughed again when he saw the tip of her dick hung down below the skirt she wore. She then sat down on the very edge of the fold-able chair beside the dumpster, not caring if it was clean of not. Then adjusted her skirt slightly and leaned back letting her cock stand up proudly and her big egg sized balls drop below it. "Come here."

Casey eagerly followed her on his knees until he was between her spread open legs. She pointed at her rod and said, "go on, back to work." Casey smirked at her and placed his hands on her thighs. He gave one long lick up the underside of her shaft and then re-inserted it into his mouth when he reached the top. "Mmmm, good boy."

"Hmmm..." Casey groaned over her dick while he sucked. He knew for sure now, he loved it when she said that. And with that new inspiring arousal sparked, he would try to take her deep again.

He took a breath and after bobbing his head to lube her up with some spit, he lowered his head slowly half way down her cock. Then a little deeper taking her inch by inch into his waiting mouth. When he got about three quarters of the way, he hit resistance and gagged again. Forcing himself to retreat leaving behind a nice slobbery trail of spit.

"Don't force it." Gabbi instructed reaching over to brush a strand of black hair behind his ear. "Just relax your throat and go easy." She said, and Casey nodded. "But hey, these need some love to." She gestured to her full balls eagerly awaiting their turn. And Casey nodded again.

She opened her legs a bit more allowing Casey to sink lower towards his waiting meal and took it into his mouth. Gabbi's teeth locked onto her lower lip as the boys little tongue swiped at her hanging testicles. He bounced them without a doubt churning up the cum she had stored in there. He loved the musky scent and inhaled them deeply, pressing his lips to her sack practically making out with it.

"Ohhhh..." Gabbi moaned again, sifting her fingers through his hair and grabbing a fistful to pull him back up and guide her cock back into his waiting mouth. Casey was getting very sweaty, and his own prick was harder then ever before. He had no idea sucking cock would be this much fun. The feel of every ridge in his mouth and along his taste buds was driving him crazy. He could suck her cock all day.

"Casey?" Gabbi suddenly spoke quietly.

"Mmm?" He raised his eyebrows and peered up at her, still bobbing his head creating a nice suction on her flesh while one hand reached to toy with her balls.

She had that same sultry, knowing look in her eyes that she gave him the first time she revealed she had a cock. "Take a deep breath..." She said and all his movements halted. He had no idea what she planned to do but if she said that he knew it was probably best to just obey her. So he drew in a long intake of oxygen from his nose and braced himself.

In one swift movement Gabbi reached under her legs and grabbed both his wrists again tugging him forward which shoved her shaft deep into his submitting mouth. Casey's eyes went wide at the sudden forcefulness, but even more so as suddenly both Gabbi's legs then swept up and wrapped around the back of his neck, her ankles locking together and bringing him down onto her dick and to his choking point.

"GLRRKKRGH!" Strange throaty gurgling sounds came from Casey as she pulled and pushed him on and off her cock like she was using him as nothing but a fucking sleeve. He weakly struggled with his hands but Gabbi's grip was like iron.

"Fffffuck that's it baby! Choke on it, choke on my cock..." She moaned loudly not caring anymore if they were heard. She had waited all weekend to get another shot at fucking this cute boys mouth. She was not gonna miss it.

Casey could barely breath, only being able to during every pull out motion for a split second. He couldn't get away, Gabbi's long legs also had a death grip on him. Every thrust pressed against the back of his mouth, the head of her cock trying desperately to punch into his tight throat. His gag reflex was working overtime obviously not happy with this intruder and trying to expel it. The rest of the teens body though disagreed, Casey couldn't explain why, but being used like this, forced to suck this giant girl cock, made his body feel hot.

Plus the fact that she was forcing him somehow was turning him on.

"Oooohhh fuck yes baby..." Her words were shaky, her voice breathy and thick with desire. "Suck it...oh! Fuck! That feels good." Her legs pulled him to her and her arms also pulled him. She wanted to get into that slick, hot throat so bad, she wanted to pour her boiling cum down it. Which Casey was perfectly okay with, he was getting off on this treatment. His own suffering right now was her pleasure, but his pelvis tingled at the thought of it. "Mmmmm...you like that Casey? You like it when I fuck your face?"

All Casey could do was desperately moan on her cock. He fought to keep his throat relaxed and even assisted her in bouncing his head in this rough face fuck fashion. And suddenly, just like that, after his throats entrance had resisted this long. One lucky push of her cock and...

It slid in...

Casey's eyes shot wide open "Glcuk!" Her huge rod had gotten into its destination, he felt like his throat was bulging she was so thick.

Gabbi gasped sharply, it was so tight and so velvety on her meat. It was amazing. "Yeeeesssss..." She hissed welcoming the warm tunnels embrace.

Accidentally Casey swallowed and his muscles convulsed on her cock, milking it even more so then he already had been. That drove Gabbi up the wall, she released his wrists from her grasp and opted to simply grab his hair and ram her dick into his face over and over again. All while keeping her legs locked around him of course.

Casey hugged her legs closer, he couldn't breathe but he didn't care. Being face fucked made him feel pre-cum puddle in his pants.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Gabbi's voice arched higher and higher the more she thrust, "I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming!" She yelled, Casey clutched her tight and swallowed again. Not caring if he chocked on her cock. Gabbi felt herself burst, her hot seed shooting out of her dick and blasting into the young boy's throat. It practically exploded out of her in very intense surges of hot, heated release. Seeking to impregnate whatever eggs it could find in this tight cavern. "Fuuuuuuuuck..." The bombs went off in her pelvis as she blew her load into the poor teen. Her body tense around him, her legs constricting his airflow even more. Her high pitch cry reached its peak as her climax took her.

Casey didn't even have a choice in the matter and began swallowing. Her tip was in his throat so most of it went straight down into his weak little gullet. Gabbi's cream coated his throat to a milky white with each spurt. But some leaked into his mouth and filled out his cheeks, he had never tasted cum before. Hers was thick, even saltier then her flesh, and had a nice warm gooey feel to it.

Just like her pre-cum, it was yummy.

He greedily swallowed every drop as her member let out it's last few pulses and drops of seed. It filled up his tummy with a titillating heat running all the way down.

"Aaahhhh..." Gabbi sighed in relief and relaxed carefully unwrapping her legs, finally freeing the tortured boy. Her now going limp rod slid free of his throat and out of his lips almost causing him to throw up everything she had just given him. But thankfully he managed to hold it down despite a couple gasping breaths and more coughing. Good thing to, his vision was just starting to go black.

"Ugh..." He grunted feeling air rush back into his lungs. "Holy shit..."

Gabbi leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders again, "Are you okay? Was I too rough?" She asked concerned. She knew that he would have trouble breathing, but she was close so she figured she would finish before he needed to take a breath. But still, she hoped that even though he said he liked it that she wasn't being too aggressive with him.

And luckily Casey shook his head, "No...that was actually...pretty hot."

Gabbi gave him a giddy smile then pulled him in close for another kiss. Tasting any possible remains of herself on him. "So how was your first blowjob baby?"

Casey blushed and hesitated for a second before replying, "I think i'd like to try it again sometime."