Something Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple kissed again after that, then collected themselves. Casey made it a point to mention that his own member hadn't received any attention and was still hard in his pants. Gabbi merely clicked her tongue at him, "Oh you're cute little cock will get some love don't worry." She gave him a peck on the forehead, "Tonight when you jerk off, just think about what we did here ok sweetie? Blow a big load for me." She said tucking her panties into his pocket. Casey turned red as a tomato.

In the aftermath the pair unfortunately remembered that they left their drinks behind in the store, and when they went to retrieve them, they were gone. Most likely discarded by workers in the store.

Gabbi shrugged and looked at Casey, "Oh well, I doubt you're still thirsty anyway right?"

*****

A.N. Thank all of you guys for such overwhelmingly positive comments! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I apologize if it feels unbalanced or has any errors.

We're getting into the deeper and dirtier terrain now with these two. I know everybody is eagerly awaiting the moment when Gabbi is going to fuck cute little Casey's brains out. All I can say is, it's coming veeeeeeeery soon :D.

Hope to see you next time!

Next Chapter: Take It