Something Borrowed

Story Info
A honeymoon gets disgustingly disrupted by room service.
1.9k words
3.9
58.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,084 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

*****

"Maybe we should take a break," Troy suggested. I paused.

"Yeah. Lets order room service. I'm hungry."

"Can we afford that?"

"I don't care. I'm starving. Hand me the menu and let me see what they have." He grabbed the menu from the bedside table and I looked it over. He handed me the phone and hit the room service button.

"You want your usual?"

He nodded and I ordered him a cheeseburger and I got myself an expensive steak. I knew we couldn't afford it but I needed comfort food. We lounged together in our white hotel bathrobes, cuddling and loving. I had never felt so in love. I knew that Troy was the right man for me. I knew that he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I met Troy in biology class when we were sixteen. He pursued me and for a while I rebuffed his advances. I finally agreed to a date and once we were truly alone I realized that I was very attracted to him. I made him wait to have sex with me, proving that his interest was more than just infatuation before I finally gave in. The sex was the best thing that had ever happened to me in my young life and I found myself addicted to him and to his cock. He may have been the only man that I had been with but he was the only man I wanted. I had been faithful to him for the past five years and I was happy with my choice. I loved Troy more than anything. I cuddled him close and let him stroke my hair.

"Wow, the food is here already!" Troy got up and opened the door.

"Sir, your room service is now ready. Let me bring it inside for you." Troy stepped out of the way to allow the man in. He was a tall man with a mustache and he gave me a look that I couldn't quite read. He stared at me intensely.

"Here's a tip," Troy grabbed for his wallet and handed the man some cash.

"Thank you, Sir. You ordered the cheeseburger, correct? Where should I set it? Here on the table?"

"On the bed is fine. We usually do our eating there."

"I'm sure you do," the attendant tried his best not to laugh and I let out a giggle. I knew Troy hadn't meant to make a sexual joke but it was funny anyhow.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"It's fine, Sir...and for the lady I have a ribeye steak with asparagus and wild rice." He brought my plate to the bed and I stared at the size of the steak with wide, hungry eyes. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No, I think we're good," I answered.

"Thank you," Troy added.

"No, thank you for the tip, sir. I hope to see you again. Enjoy your dinner." The hotel runner was gone so Troy and I enjoyed our dinner, taking time to slowly eat before the next course, which would be one another. The food was exactly what I needed but I was noticing that Troy didn't look so good. In fact, he looked like he was a bit tired. His whole body was slumped over and I was a bit worried about him.

"Are you okay?"

"The food must've made me tired. I think I'm just going to take a little nap."

"Okay...I love you." I was a bit disappointed but I could see the man was tired and he needed his rest. I would have sex with him when he woke up.

I lay on the bed playing with my phone, texting some of my friends about the time I was having on my honeymoon. No one seemed to be around. I guess everyone assumed I would be busy having sex with my new husband. I heard something. It sounded like someone was sticking a key card in our door. I grabbed at my bathrobe, making sure that my tits were covered when the door opened, revealing the man who had delivered our food earlier in the evening. Our plates were now discarded on the small table and I figured he had come to clear them.

"Hi there! Our plates are over there if you want to take them," I explained.

"Hi there. I didn't come for the plates, my dear. I came for something far better than that."

"What did you come for?" I asked stupidly, not understanding the situation.

"I came for you, of course." He gave me a twisted smile and he looked at me like I was a piece of meat and he was a hunter.

"Troy! Troy, wake up!"

"No use calling for him. He's out. That cheeseburger sure made him sleepy, didn't it? It's just you and me now babe. Why don't you make this easy and open up that robe for me so I can see your tits."

"No! I'm calling the front desk right now!" I lunged for the phone and hit the button for the front desk. The man grabbed the phone from my hand and pulled the whole thing from the wall with an angry grunt. "Look, bitch, you're not getting it. I'm going to fuck your pussy while your passed out husband sleeps next to you and you are going to like it."

"Fuck you!" I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was a shoe and threw it at the guy. He laughed, ducking out of the way before tackling me onto the bed. We struggled, or I should say I struggled against him. He was much stronger than me and he subdued me easily. He pulled my bathrobe open and he put his mouth all over one of my tits and then the other.

"Troy! Troy, baby! Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed but Troy was really out. He was drugged and I was pretty sure I knew who had done the drugging.

"Your poor husband can't do shit to stop this. Your pussy is going to be mine tonight. What a great honeymoon. I wonder if your precious husband will still love you when I'm done with you. I'm going to desecrate this pussy!" The man laughed and I could see the tiny beads of sweat on his temples as he pulled my legs apart and worked his slacks down until his cock was out and standing at attention.

His cock was so much bigger than Troy's and I was frightened. I had never taken a cock quite so big and I didn't know what to do with it. I wanted to run away but he was holding me down as he climbed on top of me and tried to force his big cock into my tiny pussy. Troy had been the only man I had been with and I had never even wanted to cheat on him. I didn't have a choice and I wondered if Troy would ever understand that. I wondered if he would even believe me. The story was unbelievable but it was real. I could feel his cock pushing into me. I could feel the way it hit bottom inside of me. I let out a loud scream of pain.

"Please! Stop! Don't do this!"

"Don't do what? It's too late. I'm inside you and I'm not stopping until I get mine."

"Please!" I was sobbing now but he didn't care. His cock relentlessly pounded my pussy until I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I would never forgive myself if I came on his cock. I couldn't stop it. I came hard, screaming so loudly that I hoped everyone heard and came to my rescue. I looked at Troy. He was asleep on the bed next to me as I was being raped. He looked peaceful and I was glad he didn't have to see this. I came again, screaming Troy's name to ease the pain a bit.

"Flip over, pretty girl. Time to get served from behind." I reluctantly flipped over and he pulled my ass toward him until his cock was pushing into my pussy from behind. I let out a cry of surprise as his dick hit something inside of me that felt good. This was a good position compared to the last one and I found myself actually enjoying the sensations of this stranger's cock working my pussy. My screams were less frantic and pain-filled now. I was cumming on this stranger's cock, my pussy spasming and releasing as he worked his dick in me. I let the pleasure consume me, feeling equal parts guilty and blissful. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this but if I was being honest this stranger's cock was quite enjoyable. I had to force myself to remember that this wasn't what I wanted and that he was taking this sex against my will.

"Stop! Please!" I begged but even I had to admit I sounded like I just wanted more. I sounded like a slut and for the first time in my life I started to understand what that really meant.

"I'm not going to stop until I nut in this pussy. You want an out of wedlock honeymoon baby, bitch? Huh?"

"No! Please!" I screamed as I came on his dick again.

"Take my cum, you whore!" I could hear him nutting in me and though I let Troy cum in my pussy all the time, this was different. This was cum I didn't want. The man climbed off of me and pulled up his slacks.

"Should I stick around and give you some more or let you get back to your honeymoon, you naughty girl? I saw you cumming on my dick. I know you like it."

"I don't like it. Please go! I hate you!" I pretended to cry but I wasn't sure he was buying it.

"Your husband should be asleep for a few hours if you want to go again. No one has to know." I thought about it. I knew that it was wrong and I probably should have said no but there was something inside of me that wanted to experience that orgasm again.

"Maybe we could go again?"

"Women today. Such whores," the guy laughed. "You want it from behind again, don't you?"

"You won't tell my husband?"

"Not if you suck my dick really good." He presented it to me. "On your knees."

"Okay," I shrugged and opened my mouth. I got on my knees and let him fuck my face. I didn't know what I would tell Troy. I didn't know if I would tell him I was raped or if I would just keep this whole incident to myself. I would figure it out later. I couldn't think with my rapist's cock down my throat and I knew as soon as it was back in my pussy again I would be cumming on it. I wouldn't be able to think then either. I would have to wait until this man was gone and I was dripping with his cum to decide what to do with Troy. I would figure it out. It would all be okay. We loved each other. Love was enough to fix all this. Wasn't it?

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,084 Followers