Something Different

Story Info
I see the busty blonde again, but this time it's different.
4.1k words
4.3
36.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since I last saw her and my lust for her body had been growing strong every day. I needed to see her, that beautiful face, that long blonde hair, feel her huge tits, feel her throat constricting around my cock, I needed to fuck her again. I sent her a snapchat of me stroking my thick 8 inch cock with the caption "I want you". A few minutes later she sent me a reply snap showing her breasts that leave me speechless everytime I see them, the beyond impressive size of them and the erect pierced nipples with the caption "When and where?"

I sent her a text, "Tonight, 7pm. My house, *My Address*. Tonight I have something a little different from the last time planned, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just wear something you'd normally wear that's comfortable, no need to dress up. Also we'll be eating in tonight."

She immediately replies, "That's a little vague, but you've got my attention. I'll be there tonight."

I sent her one more snap of my cock with the caption "I'll be waiting."

The last time we saw each other was actually the night we met, we had gone out to dinner, gone to drinks, and had some rough sex back at a hotel room. Tonight I'm going to show her my other half. Tonight I'm going to impress her with the trade skills I've picked up over the past few years. I've been single basically my entire adult life(I'm now 25) a couple of short term girlfriends, one on and off, and one relationship that lasted around a year.

I went to school for massage therapy, decent money that helped me be a young and drunk 21 year old, and definitely helped me with getting dates. A lot of guys will offer to rub a girl's shoulders, back, and feet. However they can't compete with a licensed massage therapist, giving an hour long massage for a date. I usually give them a Swedish massage, it's easier to explain since that's what you see in movies/tv along with deep tissue and hot stone(I do not own a hot stone kit, but I really should), also it gets them undressed which is a nice bonus.

And since I've been alone I learned how to cook for myself, but I felt I could do better so I started working at a few different restaurants...starting off with some light prep work, moving onto basic diner food, to pantry(Salads, appetizers, finishing plates making them look pretty and garnishing), moving into sautee(making sauces, pastas, quick frying, making sure the food is hot and ready to get out to order), and broiler( Grilling meats, obviously broiler, and getting entrees ready for the sautee and pantry cooks). I'm not going to be running a restaurant or be on any competitive show on Food Network, but I know what I'm doing. There's only so many nights you can eat ramen, frozen food, and going out to eat for every meal isn't practical.

I wanted to do something nice, but something easy to do with light preparation because this was a pretty impulsive of me. So I decided I would do a baked salmon in a marinated maple glaze that I picked up and tweaked to make my own, some steamed vegetables(cauliflower, carrots, and colored broccoli) tossed in a garlic/parsley butter that I have on hand premade, and just a simple rice pilaf. After dinner I would give her a full body swedish massage, dedicating my attention entirely to her pleasure and relaxation. After that...well we're both consenting adults.

Seven O'clock comes by pretty quick after shopping, setting up my massage table, prepping for dinner, and admittedly fucking around on hulu, facebook, and snapchat while drinking. The doorbell rings, and there she is. Just a couple inches shorter than my 6 feet, her blonde hair, popping brown eyes, and beautiful smile that lights up a room. Her gorgeous curvy figure barely contained in her jeans, and her all natural breasts creating an incredible amount of cleavage in her V neck shirt.

Her eyes were waiting mine when I looked back up to her beautiful face. With I smile she said, "Hey there handsome. So are you going to invite me in, or just stare at me?"

"Of course, sorry. Come right in, dinner is just about ready. Make yourself at home.", I told her as I stepped aside to let her in through the doorway. As she walked passed me my gaze went down to her shapely hips and her ass.

"So dinner is almost ready huh? Did you cook? I've seen your snap story of course so I know you can cook, but I didn't expect you to cook for me.."

"I have been cooking for awhile now, so cooking for two is easy. I told you I had something different planned."

"That you did. Anything else you have planned for me that I don't expect?"

"I might."

"Sticking to just being vague huh? Well I won't complain since I was already impressed and have been looking forward to this all day."

I escorted her to my living room, turned on my TV and set up my playstation 4 so she could watch TV, netflix, hulu, or whatever she wanted while I finished and plated dinner. Our dinner went well, she enjoyed it, and I definitely did since I had been craving salmon for some time at this point. We had some casual small chat about just random bullshit. Movies, internet videos, work, friends, family, nothing too serious just light conversations where I threw in my sarcastic humor here and there.

I cleared the table, and set the dishes in the sink for me to deal with later after we had finished eating. "So? How was it?" I asked as I extended my hand to help her out of her seat.

"It was great, thank you." she replied

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I told her as I pulled her close to me and planted a kiss on her lips.

She reached up my back, and around my neck pulling me closer to her. Our kiss becoming deeper and more intense.

"So, are you ready for what's next?" I asked her

Her hand dropped from the back of my neck to my crotch. Her hand grasping at my hardening cock through my jeans. She her gaze staying on my hardening cock in her hand before looking up to my eyes and saying, "Oh, I have been ready all day for this."

I kiss her lips and tell her, "Good, but we're not there just yet."

She pouted, pursing up her lower lip, "But."

I put my my index and middle fingers on her lips making as I made a "shhh" sound, I kiss her forehead and tell her "Don't worry, that will come soon, but you'll enjoy this just as much. Just trust me."

She nods, as I take her hand in mind and lead her into another room. I already have my massage table set up, with fresh sheets and a blanket. The only lighting in the room is from a few lit scented candles I have resting on shelves and the window sill.

"Undress at least down to your underwear and unhook your bra. I'm going to give you an hour long full body massage."

"I've never gotten a massage before, but I've been craving one."

""Well, undress and lie face down on the table. I'll be back and we'll begin."

"Are you just trying to get me naked?"

"Well, I do enjoy you naked. But if I just wanted that I wouldn't have cooked dinner and just thrown you on to my bed, and ripped your clothes off."

"This is true. While this is nice, I would have enjoyed that too."

"Maybe next time, I did tell you that tonight would be different. So like I said, lie face down on the table, head in the head rest obviously, and I do have the sheets/blanket there for modesty and/or incase you get cold. The next hour is going to be entirely dedicated to you. I'll be back shortly."

With that I stepped outside of the room, closed the door behind me, walked to the kitchen, and poured myself a shot of vodka. I took a couple of minutes so she could get ready, and so I could have a couple shots.

I walked back to the room, and I found her there lying on the table under the top sheet with her back partially exposed. Her blonde hair spilling over the sides of the head rest. Her clothes piled on the floor next to her purse. I noticed that her bra was on top of the piled up clothes, I never did ask her what her bra size was I just knew they were huge. I guessed she was a 38F or maybe even a G from their immense size. I was curious though, so I picked her bra up and tried to read the tag in the dimly lit room. 42H! Fucking hell...I knew her tits were huge, but I didn't think they were that size. I'm glad I contacted her again, I need to feel them again. I need to focus on the task at hand though, her massage. I placed her bra back down on top of her clothes, and slowly walked to the side of the table.

I have worked in spas, and my school had it's own clinic where the public could come in for a cheap student massage. I can't stand fucking pan flute music or ocean sounds for my own sanity anymore. So I let people pick whatever they want when I'm working on my own. I turn on a mix of music I have for massage mostly Flying Lotus and similar electronic/trance artists. I really enjoy giving a massages. It's quiet, calming, and I can just relax and lose myself in the work. An hour passes by in what feels like just a few minutes, and my clients(or in this scenario my date) are grateful. It's a very rewarding job...also the money is nice.

I step next to the side of the table and fix the sheet to cover her back and shoulders. I move to the top of the table and stand above her head. I begin to knead the muscles of her back through the sheet like a cat pawing at bedding. Slowly moving my hands down from her shoulders to the small of her back, and back up to her shoulders. I pick the top of sheet up and move it down to her waist, exposing her back once more, this time noticing the sides of her breasts pushing out to the side from underneath her body. I warm the lotion in my hands so that it's not cold on her skin, and slowly stroke down the muscles of her back along her spine, out to her sides, up to her shoulders and down her arms spreading the lotion and warming her body. I massage down on side of her back focusing on each muscle fiber, and back up to her shoulder. I take her arm off of the table before beginning to massage her triceps and forearm before placing her arm back on the table. I repeat the massage on the other side of her back and her arm. I massage her shoulders and neck slowly, feeling the "knots" and relaxing them for a few minutes. I massage and scratch her scalp lightly with my fingertips, being careful to not mess her hair. I finish with her back by massaging down along the spine, off and up the sides, and down her arms one last time before covering her back.

I move down to her legs, and expose her left leg up to her thigh. I warm the lotion in my hands and apply it to her long leg with long strokes. My hands gliding up her calf, her hamstrings, over her thighs, and her glutes. I bend her leg at the knee and I massage her calf and shin. I rotate and stretch her ankle, before telling her to take a deep breath on her exhale I push the heel of her foot to her butt and releasing the stretch, and lowering her leg back down to the table. I then focus a deep massage into her calf separating the muscle group right down the middle(people love this), I massage her hamstrings, her glutes, and I lightly squeeze her ass cheeks(just for me). I cover her leg back up in the sheet and repeat on her right leg before having her turn over. Her massive breasts spill out from under the sheet, and I quickly fix the sheet back over her they look like mountains underneath the sheet.

"Shy? That's not like you at all Mr. 'I did porn'." She teases.

"No, I'm not shy. Just right now isn't about that, as tempting as it is for me." I tell her

"Well, I am enjoying this very much, so I won't complain if you keep this up."

"That's the plan."

I expose her long legs again one at a time, this time to massage the front of her legs and her feet. I start with the left leg, again applying the lotion after warming it up in my hands. Slowly stroking getting the lotion onto her skin, across her shin, her knee, her quads, and along her thick thigh. I begin to massage her foot, my thumbs kneading the bottom of her foot from her heel, her arch, the ball of the foot, and the spaces below her toes as my fingers work the top of her foot. I massage each individual toe before I massage up her leg from her ankle to knee moving my hands in circular motions almost like waves. I massage around her knee and up her thigh, before I finish with one last long stroke along her leg and repeating on the other.

After cover her other leg I move up to her right arm and try to uncover it without exposing her breast, but the side becomes exposed along with her arm, her piercing clearly visible through the sheet. I begin by massaging her hand after applying lotion to her arm, gently working on her palms with my thumbs, moving onto each individual finger rotating and stretching them. I massage her wrists and forearms, her biceps and triceps, until I reach her shoulder. I reach under her shoulder and lightly curl my fingers up into the muscles between her shoulder blade and spine letting her body weigh create pressure and slowly pulling my hand out from under her quickly putting my other hand behind it and repeating this a few times. I take hold of her arm at the wrist with one hand, and elbow with the other, stretching her arm down towards the bottom of the table and then away from it. I finish her arm with a few last strokes getting the remaining lotion off of my hand.

I slightly fold the sheet down over her breasts, only exposing the top part. I apply a light amount of lotion to my fingers before rubbing them together as I kneel down at the top of the table and begin to massage her pectoral muscles. I look up and holy fuck, even lying down with her heavy breasts spilling to the side her cleavage is incredible. It takes every bit of my being to stop myself from grabbing her breasts, sucking her nipples, and start fucking her right on the table. I finish massaging her chest, and place a pillowcase over her breasts and under the sheet before folding the sheet down to her waist exposing just her abdomen.

"You really don't want to see my breasts do you? I'm surprised, last time you were all over them." she said to me with a grin on her face.

"Oh believe me, I do, and it's increasingly becoming difficult for me to not touch you. Well...not touch you in that way anyways."

"Well, I'm all yours if you want me."

"Oh I fucking want you, you can believe that. But I'm going to finish your massage first."

"Well, take your time because I'm loving this."

"My pleasure."

I massage her stomach with small crescent movements going in a clockwise circle, gently massaging her abdominal muscles. I fix the sheet back over her chest and shoulders before I remove the pillowcase covering her breasts.

I kneel back down and warm some lotion in my hands before I start to massage her shoulders and neck. I make small circles going down along the muscles of her neck, over her shoulders, moving my hands under her between her shoulder blade and spine raking my fingertips along the muscles using her weight to create pressure again, massaging up along the back of her neck, and repeating. I stand up cradling her neck in my hands and slow stroke her neck with the hand not holding her head, alternating hands on every upstroke. I lower her head back down onto the table and wipe the remaining lotion on my hands onto the pillow.

I light trace my index fingers from the center of her hairline to her temples, then do the same across just above her eyebrows, and from the corners just below her eyes to her cheeks. With my index finger and thumb i lightly "pinch" her chin and move my fingers up her jaw line until I reach her jaw line. I tell her to relax her jaw, and as her mouth slightly opens I massage her jaw in a circular motion before using the same gentle circular motion on her temples.

It's been just a little bit over an hour now, I know because of the song that's playing in my list doesn't start until about 65 minutes into my mix. As I still stand above her head without saying a word I take her head in my hand, my thumb on her jaw and my fingers under her neck I tilt her head up. Her eyes remain closed, and I lean into to kiss her lips. She moans lightly and kisses me back. I break the kiss and ask her, "So, how was your first massage?"

"That was amazing, I didn't want it to stop." She replies as her eyes open slowly.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that." I tell her as I stand up, and step toward the foot of the table. I grab the sheets and yank them off of her in a quick movement. I take in the sight of her beautiful, voluptuous, naked body as the candle lights flicker across the room. I grab a hold of her legs just under her knees and pull her body towards me, until her crotch is against mine.

"I like where this is going." she says in a sultry voice

I smile at her and without a word, I sink to my knees as I kiss up her thigh until my lips meet hers. I gently probe her with my tongue, and lick up between her labia until my tongue is on her clit. I press down on her clit lightly with my tongue and gently tease it, as two of my fingers slowly ease inside of her. I move my fingers in a gyrating motion as I make them vibrate, licking her clit as a I inhale through my nose exhaling my warm breath on her sex. My free hand snakes up her body until it finds her breast and caresses her. Her breathing intensifies, so I lick her faster and ease a third finger inside of her. She moans as her fingers grasp at my head and her nails dig into my scalp. I keep licking her clit, and move my fingers fast inside of her. She starts to but her hips up into my face, grinding against me as her nails dig deeper into my scalp and she moans loudly. She cums, but I don't stop. I let go of her breast and hold onto her hip pulling her towards me as she humps against my face riding into another orgasm.

I let go of her and stand up. She's breathing heavily, her heavy breasts rising and falling on her chest, she's just staring at me. I pull a condom out of my back pocket, and fish my fully erect cock out from my pants. Her eyes drop from my face to my cock and she licks her lips as she says, "That's what I've been waiting for."

I ask her, "Is that so?"

"Mmhm..."

I pick her legs and have them resting against my chest as I aim my cock at her pussy rubbing the head of my cock between her labia and over her clit. "Is this what you want?" I ask her as I tease the head of my cock at her hole.

"Yes, please fuck me."

"Please fuck you? Alright, you have been a good girl for me." I answer as I unwrap the magnum condom wrapper, and slide the condom over my cock. I push inside of her feeling her warmth envelop all 8 inches of my 6 inch girthed cock. "Fuck you're tight!"

She gasps as I bottom out inside of her "Fuck...you're just really...fucking big!"

I hold her left leg over my right shoulder as push her right off to the side as I slowly pump my cock in her with long strokes. I suck my left thumb before I rest it on her clit and rub it match the pace that I fuck in and out of her. "I've missed fucking this little pussy of yours."

"It's yours, take it. Just don't stop fucking me."

I keep fucking her increasing the pace of my thrusts, pull out until just the head remains and driving my cock back inside her. We're both breathing heavily, swearing under our breaths, her huge tits bouncing, she's holding to to them so they don't smack her face. She arches her back and groans loudly, I know she's cum again and I'm getting close myself.

I pull out of her, and pull her off of the table. Our eyes meet, and we're both panting. I put my hand around the back of her neck, pulling her hair down, and tilting her face up as I kiss her deep on the lips. She throws her arms around my shoulders, her full breasts pressing into my chest. I stop kissing her and whisper, "Suck my cock Baby, make me cum."

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't ask. I love sucking cock, especially yours." She says as she sinks to her knees with a grin.

12