Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls the condom off of my cock, and jerks my a few times before plunging her lips over my cock taking half of me into her mouth. I rest my hands on the top of her head and she immediately takes this as a queue to deepthroat me. She does it almost effortlessly, causing me to groan. She's definitely a "dick whisperer" as she puts it on her instagram. She hold my cock deep in her throat for awhile before pulling back leaving just the of of my cock in her mouth. She looks up at me with a smile and plunges back down closing her eyes as she forces my entire cock down her throat.

"Oh fuck Baby, suck that cock!" I tell her, as I take my hands off of her head, pick up her heavy breasts, and start to knead them.

She keeps sucking my cock deep, sloppy, and aggressively. She's moaning around my cock and fingering herself. I can feel my cum start to build up, and I moan "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum."

She sucks me hard and faster, her throat constricting my cock and vibrating as she moans. I cum right down her throat as I moan loudly. She hold me in her throat the entire time I'm cumming and she doesn't move until I stop. Once I do stop she keeps me in her mouth and keeps sucking me keeping me hard for awhile as she teases the head of my cock with her tongue. She eventually takes me out of her mouth once I've gone soft, looks up at me and says, "Thank you."

I barely manage to reply, "No, thank you. That was the best blowjob I have ever gotten."

12