Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have heard the click on the wardrobe latch and shortly after felt my weight return to the bed.

'Keep your eyes closed.'

Holding her hands above her head I looped my silk work tie around her wrists and fastened them to the bed head. She started to squirm and resist but her eyes remained closed and my knot was so loose she could have easily extricated herself. Moving to the foot of the bed I tied off first one ankle and then the other to opposite corners of the bed.

'That's better. You can open your eyes now.'

'So what you going to do now then? Seeing as how you can't have your wicked ay for at least an hour.' Although she was tied up her voice sounded like a challenge, almost as if as vulnerable as she was she was in charge.

'We'll have to see wont we.'

With that I started to kiss her face very lightly brushing across her lips, eyes and breathing lightly on her face. From there I moved down across her neck and along the line of her shoulders. Her skin felt so warm against my lips. Slowly I moved up each arm straddling her chest with my thighs so that my prick rested between her breasts. From here I moved down taking in every detail, the fine hair on her arms, the faint birthmark on the top of her left breast the slight stubble under her arms.

'Oh dear, we can't have that.'

'Can't have what?' She said.

'You'll see.'

Returning from the bathroom I had a bowl of warm water towels and my razor.

'What are you going to do?' For the first time Vicky sounded a little unsure. But she still didn't take her arms from the restraint.

'Oh, just make you nice and soft.'

With that I took to cleaning away the hair under each arm. As I was doing this it was obvious that Vicky was finding this quite erotic, so I risked trying something I'd always wanted to do. Once I'd completed that part of her body I sat legs spread across her belly back to her head and started to soap the thatch between her legs. Again at first she protested but with a few gentle words she calmed down, and I noticed how wide her eyes were. Little by little her womanhood became more exposed. First her pubic mound and then first one lip of her vulva and then the other. Now completely naked the flesh here was slightly paler than the rest of her, having never been exposed before. I imagined how sensitive the area must be remembering how it was when I shaved off my beard some years ago.

Returning from the bathroom I massaged some moisturizing cream firstly under her arms and then between her legs. I had been right it was clear that the area was more sensitive than normal. As soon as my fingers touched the her mound it was as if she'd had an electric shock. Her back arched and she let out a little scream. Thinking at first I'd hurt her in some way I stopped, but she urged me on. So a little firmer I placed the whole of my hand over her mound and started to rub in the cream. Sat like this, close to her exposed vagina I could see the lips of her vulva swell and expose the unsheathed head of her clitoris. Lightly running my fingers around the mouth of her vagina Vicky was soon slowly pumping her hips against some imaginary thing. In response I plunged two fingers deep into her wet cunt. Again it was like electric. But she vigorously started to fuck my hand. Clamping my palm over her mound I used my fingers to feel the front wall of her vagina, searching for that G spot. It took me a while to find it but there it was, a small area that felt different, and I concentrated on this area. The aroma was terrific and I couldn't resist lapping up her juice as I finger fucked Vicky. Keeping a constant rhythm going I could feel Vicky building but it was not my intention to bring her quite yet. As I stopped there was a look of desperation in her face, to get so close and yet not cum was almost cruel.

'Where are you going?' I heard as I walked down the stairs. But it was not long before I was back. But obviously it was too long for Vicky. She'd eased one hand from her bond and was masturbating herself for the second time that day.

Click, the camera captured the image. Still her eyes were closed and her fingers pumped away at her vagina. Moving in close I snapped a tight shot between her legs and then forcefully took her hand and replaced it in the bond. Opening her eyes she saw my put the camera on the dresser and I took up position between her legs, facing her this time. Her cheeks were very flushed and her body was writhing, she wanted me so I placed the head of my cock on her entrance.

'Do you know what time it is?'

'What the fuck do you mean?' She replied.

'It's gone 4:01.'

And with that I thrust deep into her vagina into my balls rested against her. As she stretched to accommodate me she cried out and I pumped her over the edge so at last she could cum. And cum she did. At the exact moment of release her hands came from the bonds and she pulled my hips against her, pushing me even deeper inside.

I too had been on the simmering edge and after Vicky had calmed down I kept pumping. Reaching down she opened her lips with one hand and manually pulled back my foreskin with the other. That was it with a groan I let loose my load deep into her body, wave after wave of cum pumped into Vicky's hot vagina. After a moments stillness I looked down to watch my glistening manhood come from her inviting body. It drew with it some of my sperm which started to drip from her open vagina onto the back of her thigh.

Click, the camera captured the image of our lust, which we sometimes talk of downloading onto the net.

We play this game, and others quite often now, you should try it and you'll see why.

12