Something Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, we settled onto the couches, and I went into the kitchen to mix drinks while Jimmy entertained. After a couple more rounds, glasses were discarded and one babe each climbed into our laps and we all began to make out. At the time, I couldn't tell whether I was kissing Alana or Alicia. But all of a sudden, mid-kiss, my loyalty drive kicked in again. The shining faces of both Catherine and Kelly entered into my head. I pulled back, and apologized to the cute blonde. "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

She smiled sweetly at me. She really was quite pretty, and whispered back in a husky tone, "Sure you can." Then she crossed her arms downwards and whipped off her top, proving that she was not wearing a bra and revealing a cute pair of perky tits, nipples already extended. Then she pressed herself against me and once again parted my lips with her tongue.

Oh, how I wanted this heavenly feeling to go on. But I could not, should not. I gently pried her off me, looking around to Jimmy for help. But he was already engrossed with his blonde. She too was getting naked, and already had a hand in his shorts, obviously stroking him. I returned to the sweet, young thing still perched in my lap. "No, I really shouldn't."

Her hand was suddenly in my lap, tracing the outline of my stiffness. No matter what my head said, my other head had a mind of its own and was straining to get better acquainted with this sexy co-ed. "Come on, I know you want me, baby. It's just sex. No commitment."

I believed her. But my conscience would not let me. "I do want you. I really do. But I'm in love with someone else, and I can't do this. Why don't you go help your friend? I'll be happy to sit back and watch."

Defeated, she sat up straight, shrugging her shoulders. "Your loss." She dismounted me and started walking away wearing nothing but her heels and skirt. She bent over at the waist, giving me a perfect view of her firm ass, then lowered both skirt and G-string to the ground, revealing a steaming pussy. I groaned, angry with myself for denying myself the pleasure. If I wanted her she would let me, no question.

Meanwhile, Jimmy had been stripped bare and so was the blonde in his lap where they were perched on his recliner. She displayed her athleticism by standing up and rotating herself in one fluid motion without touching the floor, then straddling Jimmy's upraised cock and ever so slowly sinking her way down onto it, the perfect porn expression of ecstasy on her face. My own cock twitched watching his hard shaft disappearing. It knew it could enjoy the same pleasure, if my stupid conscience had not interfered.

Blonde #2 was also now fully naked, except for her heels, and pulled Jimmy's head to hers in a passionate kiss. He reached his hands up to her engorged nipples even as the first blonde continued to rise and fall about his staff. All three of them were letting out breathy moans and whimpers, and soon after the room was filled with the smell of sex.

I couldn't handle just watching. I was still drunk, but I had to get out of there. I collected myself together and moved to the doorway. Alana or Alicia was now burying her face in her friend's pussy even as Jimmy continued to fuck upwards into it, licking at their juncture. Overall the three of them appeared to be having a great time. I opened the door and fled into the night.

***

The night was getting late, and the streets were beginning to look pretty empty. Catherine had not yet called. I knew how long break-up arguments could last. I really had no where else to go, so I went out to a local Denny's to grab a cup of cheap coffee and think. It would be one of the longest nights of my life.

I had to stop and think of the situation around me. From our "Gang" plus our respective significant others before that fateful Saturday, we had eight people whose lives were being radically changed. It wasn't as if this was the first time one or more of our relationships seemed on the ropes. We often came together to share the usual superficial comments about our relationships, discuss our problems and receive the usual support of "our side" from friends.

In debating the nature of a relationship to one another, the usual declarations were made about how important open communication and love were in a relationship. It was said that we hadn't been giving that communication to our significant others. The usual advice was freely given to each other as if in one sentence we could turn the life of one friend into a perfect one. The truth was, we all had issues with our relationships. There was nothing terribly WRONG in them. No one was being abused. We all could probably live quite well for the rest of our lives with our current mates. But there was something missing in each of our own relationships. We all craved something new, something different.

Catherine felt used. Her boyfriend didn't love her. She was nothing but a prize to stick on his mantle. But she was afraid of losing her security. She was afraid of being alone. I hoped that in finding love with me she would overcome those fears and truly be happy. I was not as wealthy as him, but I had a stable, promising job. We would have a comfortable, good life together. Alex would survive without her. There were plenty of beautiful women out there willing to put up with him for his money. He could find another potential trophy wife within a month.

Francine felt constrained, trapped in her relationship. She was the kind of girl who simply could not say "no," and couldn't find the nerve to tell her boyfriend that she didn't love him. He hadn't done anything wrong. She just didn't feel that spark for him. She wanted to be young, to be wild, and since Saturday she had been a sexual predator. She was dominant, vibrant, and had probably experimented more with sex in the past few days than in the previous few years. The thrill made her feel alive. Before the story ends, he's going to be out of the picture.

Jimmy was just flat out bored. He wasn't getting any older, and seemed determined to live his life to the max. He wanted to party. He wanted to flirt. He wanted to screw around. No woman in her right mind would dedicate herself to a playboy like that. To his credit, he was a joy to be around, just not in a permanent, committed relationship. Jimmy was closer to us than to his girlfriend of six years. We, collectively, provided the emotional anchor he didn't have. His girl would eventually figure that out, I hoped.

I felt like I had settled down too fast. I was too young to be married. And my relationship had simply... worn out. Both Kelly and I had been pushing ourselves away from that too early settling, and in the end we had pushed ourselves away from each other. Now she was free, and so was I. If we had been together when I was thirty and ready to settle down, we probably would have had a fantastic life together. But I was barely past twenty-one and had the hormones and urges to back it up. Kelly would enjoy her newfound freedom, and I prayed that she would find happiness in another few years.

I was not going to make the same mistake with Catherine. I would get my own apartment, and she would stay with her family. We would take things slow, casually. We would enjoy young love, and the thrill of dating without the hassles of cohabiting. We could keep the passion.

I was now on my third cup of coffee and was starting to feel jittery. Now that I knew how great my future was with Catherine, I wanted that future to start as soon as possible. Oh, how I wish she would call so we could get together and enjoy our new love!

My cell phone rang. I checked the caller ID display which listed "Catherine." Somebody up there likes me.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mike." Catherine's voice had that strained quality. She was trying desperately to sound upbeat and happy, but failing miserably.

"What happened?" I was immediately concerned. Alex didn't hit her or anything. If he'd hurt her then I swore I would make him pay for it.

"Alex... he..." her voice trailed away, and she started crying.

"Honey, what happened? What did he do?" Please let her be alright.

"He... He proposed tonight at dinner."

"WHAT?"

"He doesn't know about us. We went out to a really nice place, and we both told each other we had something to say. I let him go first, then he got down on one knee and pulled out the biggest diamond. And..."

My mouth went dry. "And what did you say?"

"I couldn't tell him 'no.'" She was sobbing into the phone. "I'm sorry."

"Catherine..." My voice was a plea.

"I'm sorry." And then I heard theas she hung up.

All of my hopes. All of my plans. Our future. Was it really gone? I was in a stupor. I paid my bill and got back into my car. I just drove. I don't know where I was going, my hands just turned of their own accord. The next thing I knew I found myself parked outside of Jimmy's condo.

One thing Jimmy had never invested in was a set of darker curtains. Jimmy and the blondes had obviously moved into his bedroom, where they were now still energetically going at it, three silhouettes bouncing in the light. I shook my head, and started up the stairs.

I had my own key, and let myself into the living room. Apparently no one had gotten around to closing the bedroom door, and I had a perfect view of the threesome. Jimmy was now pounding away doggie-style at the first blonde co-ed, while blonde #2 was leaning back against the headboard being furiously eaten out by her friend. Obviously, none of them had yet noticed my entrance. Blonde #2, which was the same one who had paired up with me earlier in the evening, presently was shaking as an orgasm swept through her. She was screaming, she was pushing her friend's head against her crotch, her head was whipping back and forth as she howled in pleasure, the whole nine yards of orgasm.

When she finally came down from that high, her eyes snapped open and immediately fixed on me. I was leaning against the front door, hands in my pockets and legs crossed, just relaxing as I watched the sexy scene before me. Blonde #2 dismounted the bed, and began to stride purposefully right at me. At this moment, she was a golden goddess, all tits and curvaceous ass. Her lips were pursed and slightly open, she licked her lips delectably as she came up to me.

Blonde #1 took a moment from moaning out to Jimmy to fuck her and whined from the bedroom, "Alana? Where did you go?"

So that told me Blonde #2's name. But tonight it really didn't matter. Alana was right, it was just sex. No commitment. And after losing Catherine tonight, turning around and banging this slut was going to feel good. It probably wasn't right. But it would feel good.

Alana pressed her sweaty, naked body against me, her tongue immediately extending into my mouth to do battle with mine. We kept our liplock as her hands roamed over my body to strip off my clothes. Once she got me naked I pushed against her with a sudden burst of energy, propelling her backwards until her hot butt met the cool surface of Jimmy's dining table. Scooping up her buttocks I planted her on it, and wrapped her legs around my hips. My dick was rock hard, and without further ado I aimed and thrust my way in. No words of love. No waiting to make sure she was ready. I was using this girl.

Alana was a wild one. Even after an hour of surely non-stop fucking with Jimmy and Alicia, she still had the energy to thrash and buck erotically. Her tits were bouncing back and forth with every motion, her heels digging into my back as I pumped over and again into her wet gash. She wasn't that tight, but she sure knew how to use her cunt muscles.

Back from the bedroom, I heard the low grunt of Jimmy reaching his limit, joined soon after by a shriek of ecstasy from Alicia. I craned my head around and saw Jimmy collapsing onto the bed next to Alicia, apparently completely spent. Then Alana was turning my head around back to focus on the task before me. Grinning down at her I gripped her hips tightly and put more force into every thrust, jarring Alana's whole body every time my hips impacted with hers.

What came next was a surprise. I felt a second pair of firm tits pressing into my back, as apparently Alicia had worn out Jimmy. Her lips were against my neck, and her still steaming cunt was grinding into my backside. She just lay against me as Alana and I continued to rut against each other, rattling the table on its legs. Craning my head around again, Alicia slid around next to me and captured my lips with hers in a frenzied kiss.

The exquisite feeling of Alana's cunt wrapped around my shaft was quickly proving too much. She had already climaxed at least once, and my hips began to jerk even harder as I approached the end. The girls sensed this immediately and Alicia yanked me out of her friend, tripping me onto the floor. In a moment both girls were kneeling next to my rod as Alicia's expert hand tugged at me, coaxing out my sperm.

My little head twitched and then swelled, and then all of my pent-up frustration and desire was exploding out of me, and rapidly coating the two blonde heads before me. Shot 1, that's for Kelly. Shot 2, that's for Catherine. Shots 3 through whatever, those were for me. Alana's and Alicia's tongues were reaching out to taste me, but I was shooting so erratically that my spunk was flying everywhere across their faces.

Eventually I deflated, and lay back into the carpet just catching my breath. "Aw, fuck. That was incredible."

Alicia's smiling face quickly came into view. "Yeah, but we're not done with you yet." Alicia moved to lay atop me, crushing her breasts into my face while Alana took my soft cock into her mouth, intent on reviving me quickly. Alicia grinned down at me. "My turn is next!"

Sigh. I was going to happily spend all night drowning my sorrows away.

***

[RING!!!]

"Mrrmph."

[RING!!!]

Ugh. My head hurt. No, actually my hips hurt more. Where the hell was I?

[RING!!!]

Oh, yeah. I was on Jimmy's couch, where I had been sleeping for the past couple of days. Actually, I was next to the couch, on the floor. There was a heavy weight on my legs.

[RING!!!]

I looked down to see a blonde head pillowed on my chest, apparently Alana's. Looking further down, I found that she was asleep next to me, her legs splayed out underneath the blanket and resting atop my legs and still fully naked.

[RING!!!]

Mmm... naked co-ed. I had your typical morning wood, and paused for a moment to debate whether or not to wake her up. Now if only I could turn off that damn phone!

[RING!-click] "Hey, this is Jimmy. I can't come to the phone right now, but blah blah blah blah..."

I reached down to stroke Alana's head. No commitment. Just sex. There was time for another round before I had to go to work, right? Groaning, she slowly began to awake, her hand naturally falling on my erect shaft poking against her leg. Yes, definitely time for another round.

[BEEP!] "Hi Mike, it's Kelly. Your cell phone is off, so I hope you're at Jimmy's. Look, I just wanted to say I was sorry. I know we've been drifting apart, but I want the chance to make it right. We've been through too much to just throw everything away without trying to work it out. I want to get back together. Please call me." [BEEP!]

NEXT PART 3...

12