Something Extra This Way Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sorry,” she said, “but I really had to pee. Besides, I think we could use this,” she said as she slipped back into bed, headfirst.

Her sweet, pink lips wrapped around my eager prick and we slid into a sixty-nine position. Her little penis tasted like equal parts of her musky cum, my asshole, and some morning piss. Soon we were both hard as a rock and I slid my tongue down her shaft into the folds of her pussy. She tasted of sweetness and desire, of innocence and lust. It was what any perfume manufacturer would strive for.

Laura rolled over onto her back and I changed positions to kiss her. I worked my tongue up her tummy, making short stops at her navel and the underside of her breast, dodging her nipple and nibbling her neck with my lips. I pulled back to look at this goddess lying with her arms above her head and her legs slightly spread. Her nipples were at attention and her lips were swollen puffy and pink from working on my penis.

“Make love to me,” she breathed. I wondered if this could be the same creature that had just fucked me in the ass till I came?

I rolled to my side and pulled her to me, tasting cock on her lips as we tongued one another deeply. She swung her leg over my hip and I cupped the cheek of her ass. I lubricated my middle finger in her steaming pussy and ran it in slowly in circles around her anus. Her hips rocked back and forth and my large erection slid firmly against her small erection in an urgent, slippery swordfight. My finger slipped past her tight sphincter up to the second knuckle and I could feel the tight ring of muscle pulse every time her little cock twitched. She loosened a bit as I gently worked the digit in and out.

Laura pulled back suddenly, disengaging our cocks and surrendering the fencing match.

“What’s wrong, Sweetie,” I asked?

“I don’t want to come yet. I want to wait for you,” she said as she rolled onto her belly.

I nibbled her shoulder and massaged her back for a while, admiring her lean, muscled frame which had just enough fat to give her a rounded, feminine form. I ran my tongue down to the cleft where the base of her back meets the globes of her bottom. I massaged her cheeks, pulling them gently apart as I slid my tongue slowly, inch by inch, down to her dusky rosebud. I licked up and down across her anus several times before running lazy circles around it. Her bottom began moving in synchronization until I pushed the tip of my tongue past her sphincter. She froze and took in a deep breath. My hands shook slightly as I partook of her forbidden fruit, tasting an exquisite medley of her sweet ass with a little pussy juice and some of my pre-cum. The scent entered my nostrils, lingered barely a moment in the most ancient node of my brain, and traveled like steel, straight into my cock.

I fumbled to get the cap off the KY, stroked a generous glob up and down my shaft and place a dollop on her little pucker, which I began to work around with my index finger. It easily slipped past her anal ring. I worked it slowly in and out to full depth and as I wiggled it around a bit, I touched a bump the size of a walnut, forward and toward her abdomen. Puzzled, I stroked it as I worked my finger in and out.

“Oh, God,” gasped Laura as she worked her bottom back and forth against my finger.

As I worked her rectum, the light bulb finally came on. She had a prostate! Of course! I pulled my finger out, crossed my index and middle fingers, and slid the pair up to her sphincter. I was trying to slowly introduce them, but Laura was pushing back and making low, whimpering sounds. Together we worked them deeper and deeper, Laura pushing back until she was high one her knees.

“Oh hurry, Baby, I’m gonna cum soon,” Laura warned.

I withdrew my fingers and moved my lubed cock up to her crack. While my cock isn’t very thick, it had never been harder. I placed the head against her hole and pushed until it met large resistance. Afraid to hurt her I stopped.

“It’s OK Baby, push,” said Laura. “I want you so bad…”

I increased the pressure more and more until I popped past her sphincter in plunged into her rectum. She gasped and went rigid for a moment.

“Easy….Easy…,” she panted, as I held still and she slowly started to relax. I felt her gently pull away and push back, millimeter by millimeter, just the beginnings of a rhythm. I felt her relax as she pushed back deeper and deeper. She rocked her bottom faster and faster and her breathing got louder and deeper.

“Oh Honey,” she said, “I’m so close. Help me, Baby, help me.”

I started thrusting in earnest, burying my cock up to the balls, her tight, slick, ass gripping me like a greased fist. I could feel the tingling start in my balls as I pistoned her colon.

Laura had her face buried in the pillow with her ass in the air and I heard a muffled, “Fuck me…..fuck mee…..fuck meee….fuck meeee….fuck meeeee,” she squealed, begging for release.

My last thrusts knocked her forward off her knees, pinning her to the mattress as I nailed her ass over and over and over again.

“Oh, God….Oh, God…Jesus.…Oh….Oh, Baby….Oh…,” she gasped as wave after wave wracked her frame.

I came immediately after, and could imagine the thick spurts of sticky cum shooting high into the dark chocolate of her bowels. As I slowed to a stop, I could see the band of her sphincter wiping the frothy cum from my cock as I slipped in and out.

I eased out of her bottom and lay next to her panting and exhausted.

Lauren spoke in a quiet voice, “I feel really dirty.”

“Oh, Honey. Anything we want to do together in bed is OK. There’s nothing wrong with what we’ve done.”

She leaned back and gave me an odd look, “Well, Duh….I’m trying to say I haven’t had a shower in two days and I’m overdue.” She smacked my ass and said, “Let’s go, maybe you’ll get lucky again,” she laughed.

I looked at my wilted organ and said, “Hmmm, I hope so……”

12