Something for Everyone

Story Info
Short vignettes in every Story Category, just for fun.
5.8k words
4.76
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literotica writers often set themselves the challenge of writing something in every category. Since it's that time of year to set goals then fail spectacularly at meeting them, this is my one-shot at doing just that.

Hopefully there's something here for everyone; but please, if a category isn't your kink, just pass over it before your sensibilities get offended :).

Anal

Andrew looked at Annabel's amazing asshole, admiring the pale pink pucker of the star in front of his eyes. He wondered if he'd like it more if it was darker, but decided it was lovely just as it was. He was undecided, though; should he penetrate this perfect place with his finger, his tongue, or his cock? Annabel looked back at him with a glint in her eye and a tight grip on the sheets. "Is everything okay back there?" she asked, eager to get on.

* * *

BDSM

Bettina dominated Simon and Mark. She found it easy, as she was a statuesque blonde with magnificent breasts, who looked good in a corset and had a quick way with a lash. Barbara, meanwhile, shook her head and said, "My god, could you be more cliche?" and proceeded to sharpen the knife. She was a small, unassuming girl who people thought might be a librarian. She was, and had read all the classics. She was particularly enamoured with O.

* * *

Celebrities and Fan Fiction

Angelina shook her head in disgust. Scarlett didn't begin with a C, and neither did Emma, and they didn't get written about either. It was so unfair, Charlize getting all the work.

Fat Freddy, meanwhile, thought he might be in the wrong category altogether, and anyway, couldn't find his cat. He momentarily thought some of the young ones wouldn't know who he was, which just goes to illustrate how fame and forgotten both begin with the same letter. He put his headphones on and his cat grinned. You'd think after all those cartoon frames in underground newspapers, Fat Freddy would have learned by now, but he kept on forgetting where the cat dumped his shit. Still, Creedence had a new album, so that was cool.

* * *

Chain Stories

Charlize dragged the chain behind her, thinking, "Something's not quite right about this one, I've already featured." Charlie started to write, and wondered if Charmaine would come by soon to carry the story forward. Chester waited his turn, hoping he'd have something decent to work with. So far, it wasn't looking good.

Simon asked, "Hey, will I ever get a chance to join in?"

* * *

Erotic Couplings

Eric fucked Cathy slowly, pleased that this was a quiet, unassuming category that allowed couples to get on with a bit of warm loving, no annoying kinks getting in the way, no pressure, no high drama, just fun. The worst they could be accused of was being too vanilla, but that was okay, there were plenty more ice-creams in the freezer that could melt all over them.

Worst comes to worst, they would just go for a swim on a patrolled beach, wash all the sticky cream off and stay perfectly safe. The only thing to watch was the sand; sand and Trojans being a really bad combination. Luckily, it was Literotica, so they could forego real life complexities if they wanted to.

* * *

Erotic Horror

Eric fucked Harriet, knowing it was a really bad idea to leave Cathy back on the sand. He really didn't want to know what the scales and slime were all about, and he didn't want to think about gills at all. He remembered Harriet from before the thermonuclear blast, and thought she'd been a nice girl back then. Perhaps she'd stayed outside a little too long, but the bunker was really crowded. The way she spoke, too, all that sibilance. It was odd, she'd never had a lisp before.

Just then, one of Eric's eyeballs fell out into Harriet's mouth, and goddamn, she just swallowed it. Fuck. No more 3D movies. Maybe just as well, Hollywood was running out of ideas.

* * *

Exhibitionists and Voyeurs

Emily sat on the back seat of the bus, right in the middle, looking straight down the aisle. She pulled the hem of her very short skirt up high and separated her knees. If the angle and light were right, she knew that someone in the middle of the bus, if they looked back, would see her bare sex in the shadows, and turn around again to make sure. Victor went one better, he came right up to the second back row and looked straight down at Emily's crotch as he slid across to the window. If she leaned forward; which, once she realised he was regularly on the same bus, she always did, he would be treated to the sight of her tits, big for a girl her size.

One day, in the morning as the bus filled up, Emily signalled to Victor with her eyes to sit in the very back corner seat, which he did. She turned towards him, sideways on the seat, and sat cross legged. She separated her sex lips with her fingers, and mouthed, "Show me your cock," which he did.

* * *

Fetish

Fiona had saved up for weeks to buy the Louboutin stiletto shoes, the ones with red soles, the colour of her cunt lips when she was aroused, and perfectly matching her lipstick. She wore them to work the very next day. She wore a pair of red satin panties too, the exact same colour as the soles on her shoes. At the morning tea break, after everyone had admired her shoes and how sexy and brave she was, wearing them, Fiona took herself off to the toilets to masturbate, to celebrate her new look. She took one shoe off and licked the inside of its sole, tasting her own sweat. She turned the shoe over, and saw that the bright red sole was scuffed and marked from walking in the city streets.

She sat on the toilet for a while, pondering the situation. Eventually, she pulled her red satin panties down and held them, while she strained out a firm shit which she needed anyway. When she wiped herself, she made sure a tiny streak of shit went onto her finger, which she then smeared on the outside of the red satin panties. Once the two reds matched with their streaks of brown, Fiona was happy. Also, she smelt the faint tang of her dirty self for the rest of the day, so that was even better.

* * *

First Time

Fiona Tompkins remembered the first time she knew that her sexual tastes were exotic, something more than vanilla. She'd been queuing in a long line waiting for the summer sales to open, when someone said, "You must get to the first floor quickly, because that's where the corsets are, together with stockings, suspender belts and knee-high socks." She was really excited about that, as it meant her long wait to be like all the other girls would be over.

But as she queued, the line slowly pushing up behind her because the doors wouldn't open until nine o'clock, a sneaking suspicion she'd misheard the category came over her. She could have sworn, on her virgin's soul, that the editor had said, "First in line," so that's what her story was about.

* * *

Gay Male

Gary and Michael thought the gym was great, but the bike race marshalling area was even better. With all that tight lycra on display, absolutely nothing was left to the imagination, and it was very clear who hung to the left and who swung to the right. Once the race started it was even better, all those hard thighs pistoning up and down, those buns of steel. The boys were in heaven. Best yet, the motorcycle escort cop rolled by on their big throbbing machines, their jodhpurs tight and their mirrored shades hiding their lustrous baby blue eyes.

Gary knew Barbara from the library, and he too expressed a momentary concern about being a cliche. Michael thought it was either that or you just got written as a human being with everyday problems and emotions, just like everybody else, and you could take your pick. "You're gay, Gary, not special."

* * *

Group Sex

Gary was quite adventurous, and invited Sally to join Michael and himself at the after-race party. Whilst in the previous chapter it was clear that some man on man loving was going on, and was indeed quite popular because of it, especially with women, both men were astonished to find that, as soon as they left the category, they suddenly became quite hetero and were no longer interested in each other.

Sally didn't mind, as she'd always wanted to be spit-roasted. She was a little surprised, however, to find that Gary preferred his cock in her ass, and Michael was quite keen to give her instructions on how best to suck cock, but in the end it didn't matter, as they both turned out to be very good cooks.

* * *

How To

Howie Tompkins, Fiona's brother, looked at the instruction sheet. Being a practical fellow he thought he could do this, just by following the instructions. So he went to Ikea and purchased a boy and a girl (from the adult section, obviously, they were stacked high on the eighteenth shelf). Howie was mildly curious that the younger shelves were empty, but that didn't bother him too much.

When he got home, Howie laid the pieces carefully out on the floor. He read through the instructions twice, to make sure he had the sequence right, and then began to assemble. Slot A went nicely into Slot B, as promised, but the hex wrench slipped on the left nut, skinning his fingers. Ouch.

He carefully assembled the nine inch penis with the cum pump backed up by its cup sized reservoir, and wondered how that much fluid actually fitted into the balls. But those funky Ikea guys, they had that covered, he'd just missed the second knob.

Howie then turned to the girl's breasts, and was momentarily confused by the table showing all the tit sizes. He never knew there were so many, and he didn't know what they all meant. So he fitted the pair with "porn star" stamped into the plastic underneath, and she was perfect. Couldn't say a thing, of course, because he'd saved a few bucks and not bothered with the voice encoder.

Finally, Howie fitted the cervix low down in the vagina, contrary to every medical manual he'd ever read, but hey, it's got to be pierced, right? She was only 5'2", so that dick would go in pretty deep.

Feeling very pleased with himself, Howie sat back and turned them both on. They worked perfectly, but were curiously static and didn't do much for him, frankly. Perplexed, he rifled through the instructions again to see what he'd missed. Ah, there it was. He turned the category switch on their backs to I&T. That'll do it, he smirked. And it did.

* * *

Humor and Satire

Howie had no idea where to even start on this one. He asked Sally, but she was no help. All she wanted to talk about was spit roasts, but Howie didn't like pork.

* * *

Illustrated Stories

Ivan licked the tip of his pencil, and studied Sally closely. He loved the way her carmine red lipstick left marks on Gary's purple and red cock as she sucked, the alabaster smoothness of her cheeks hollowing out like a perfectly carved marble statue. Gary was sprawled back in a timeless crucifixion pose, and Sally crouched over him with the drapery of her gown falling in folds around his body. Ivan was a little concerned that the blood on Gary's palms might be blasphemous, but with centuries of classical paintings doing the job on gallery walls, he thought it would be okay.

Michael, clad in centurion robes full of more classical allusions, was fiercely pounding Sally's fully rendered pussy, and in another coy double meaning, a cat lay curled in a basket at the foot of the bed. Ivan was impressed. Who needs the internet, when magnificent sexuality is sprawled all over gallery walls? Ivan looked at the reader, "Go see for yourself, and make sure you ask for a tour guide. They may not write much, but they sure know a lot about art."

* * *

Incest and Taboo

Isobel was excited. It was her eighteenth birthday, and she hurried down the stairs in her new bikini that suddenly revealed her young woman's body which no one in the family had ever noticed before. "Daddy, Daddy, it's my birthday," she cried. "Can you fuck me now, so I've been had by a man with experience, who thinks I look just like his first wife, who's dead?" She looked across at Trent, her twin brother, and winked. "It's okay, Trent, I'll sneak up to your room this evening, and we can look at your milf porn together, and we can pretend you've never noticed me before."

She twirled around on her toes, to make it abundantly fucking obvious she was a beautiful girl with a stunning figure and pouting lips, and why hadn't Daddy and Trent ever noticed? The children's mother, who was in the kitchen cooking pancakes, looked up and thought, "About time. We didn't have to worry about all this age stuff when I was a teenager, because we didn't have the internet then." She glanced across at Trent, and flipped a pancake higher.

* * *

Interracial Love

Isobel was lucky, she had the double whammy. As she was of African-American descent, it meant her daddy had a much larger dick than Louis, the skinny little white guy who worked in the library. But once she turned nineteen and got out of the house and away from her dad, Isobel found herself visiting the library more and more. She thought at first it was the classic pornographic literature there; but over time she realised it was Louis, with his blond hair and blue eyes, who was turning her on. His pale, Nordic skin was such a contrast with her own dusky darkness, and Isobel began fantasizing about their skin touching, dark against pale, white against black, light against shade.

After a while, though, Isobel found his role-play about slaves very disturbing, and was glad when she met Tidda, a lovely aboriginal girl who told her all about song lines. Her new friendship was timely, as Louis had moved on from D for de Sade to E for Eugenics, and was beginning to think he was better. Ivan at the art school thought that was stupid. "How can blue be better than green?" he asked. "They're both colours."

* * *

Lesbian Sex

Lucille got off the bus. She'd been sitting sideways in the centre seats when she noticed a movement up the back of the bus. She'd watched, fascinated, as the girl sitting in the middle seat of the very back row spread her thighs wide and, quite deliberately, edged the hem of the very short skirt she was wearing high up to her waist. The girl just looked sideways out the window as if nothing at all was happening, but her thighs, sex and belly were completely bare for anyone to see.

Lucille stared unashamedly, and began to get wet herself, her sex blooming with hot pleasure. After she got off the bus she hurried to her favourite café where she found a quiet booth at the back. She quickly texted Samantha - where are you? get here quickly, I really need your fingers inside me and your lips on my breast. -

- what's happened? - Samantha texted back. - you sound excited. -

- I am, this girl on the bus, she was hot! -

* * *

Letters and Transcripts

Louis, I don't want see you any more. I think your attitudes are appalling, and your skin is definitely no better than mine. Please bring the sheets back, and did you take my scissors? If you did, bring those back too, and my black sharpie. What you need to mark and cut out, I just don't know. Don't call me ever again, just leave the stuff in a bag on the porch. Isobel.

Darling Trent, I had to write. I just can't get enough of you, I'm dreaming of your body every day, your huge black cock in my ass, your cum dripping down my chin. I'll give up the Brotherhood forever, to be a slave for you. Your always adoring, Louis, down on my knees.

Now that's a surprise.

* * *

Loving Wives

Loretta made her way to the glory hole room at the back of the truck stop. Since she'd left her husband Wayne, she went there every Friday night and was now one of the regulars. Charley the barman looked up as her stilettos clicked on the floor. "Same as always, Loretta?" he asked, reaching for the tonic and gin. "Up my ass tonight, I reckon, fucked really hard till I hurt." Charley laughed, and passed her the drink.

In the back room, several cocks of all sizes, black, brown and white, were already showing through the holes in the walls. Loretta nodded to Felix and Max who often came together, and were a curious couple. "In my mouth, Max, if you like, while I take it up the ass?" "My pleasure, always, gal. Jus' tell me when you ready," Max replied, unzipping his pants.

Loretta went around the room, inspecting the cocks on display. She found a long thin one, perfect for her ass, and slid her panties down. Next to that hole, there protruded a pathetic, sad excuse for a prick, but oh so recognisable. Loretta grinned. Wayne, the dirty fucker, was on the other side of the wall, tugging at his little dick. She got out her phone and took a few pics, jus' for evidence, being a good police-woman and well practised. "Hey Felix," she whispered, "do you want to help me play a game on good ol' Wayne?" pointing at the miserly dick and reaching for her lipstick, the color Wayne knew really well.

Felix looked at her with grateful eyes. "A mouthful of cum, just for me?" He sighed. He loved Loretta so much.

Loretta lubed herself up and settled back onto that long length of cock, swaying her big ass real sweet, eager to be fucked mighty hard. The guy started to pound her, and she heard him say, "I got ass, Wayne, fucking ass. Ooo, fuck, she's ma girl, she's fucking tight. Better than pussy, Wayne, better than snatch. What you got?"

"Nothing yet," she heard Wayne whine, just as he always did.

She passed the phone on to Max, saying, "take a few pics, you'll know what to do," and then went down on him, putting her ass and mouth to the business of her pleasure. Felix used Loretta's lipstick to paint himself a beautiful, luscious pair of lips, then he pirouetted his sissy boy's ass in his sister's pink cotton panties, as Max took a few more pics. Felix then proceeded to swallow Wayne's cock right to the back of his throat. "Ahh, I gotta hot chick, I reckon, she's giving me great deep throat," Loretta heard Wayne say. "Gonna cum a gallon in the filthy whore."

When Loretta came in a squealing, panting mess, she made no attempt to disguise her voice, her loud cry out, so Wayne would have no doubt who was in the glory hole room. When Wayne came, triggered by her cries, squealing helplessly like a pig, the first photo was absolutely perfect. There was his cock, shooting hot cum all over Felix's pretty face, covering his long eye lashes. Max framed the next one perfectly too: Felix with his lips around Wayne's sorry cock and a dribble of cum on his chin, with Loretta stroking that sissy boy's cock really hard, the grin on her face indescribable.

* * *

Mature

Marigold went to the gallery regularly, slowly moving amongst the sculpture and splendid classical paintings, savouring each shimmer of light, each magnificent curve of flesh. She dreamed of another time, less rushed, more real, where people took their time to enjoy their desires. One day, she went to an exhibition of vintage fashion, and was surprised to see an early photograph of herself, wearing the same beautiful dress on display. She was astonished to think that, once upon a time, her waist had been so very tiny, so very delicate like a graceful bird, and she'd been laced into the lovely dress.

After a moment of quiet contemplation, Marigold became aware of a young man beside her, a boy really, who was also studying the dress. She realised he was gazing at her face, looking back at the photograph, then at the dress once again. "I'm studying fashion," he said, "for my degree." He smiled at her. "I think you'd still fit in that dress, if I adjusted it a tiny bit. Will you teach me?"

* * *

Mind Control

Miranda woke from the same dream. As had happened so many times before when she struggled up from sleep, she was powerless, unable to move. Charlie's insistent voice murmured in her ear, "Only me, Miranda, only me."

12