Something For Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, I just felt your cock jump. Does that feel good? Does her cock feel good in your ass?" Penny crooned.

"Oh yeah." Josh said. He started thrusting again, and couldn't stifle a groan as his back swing filled his ass with Brida's dick. This was a totally new situation for Josh. All of his sex play with Penny had not prepared him for what was going on. He knew why Brida had been so overwhelmed earlier. His cock felt more sensitive than ever, and every thrust of Brida's cock thumped against his prostate. He kept his eyes closed to try and keep from losing all control. The heat in his ass was matching the heat on his cock, and every pump pushed him closer to the edge.

Josh tried to hold it together as Penny began to climax again, and thought that he would not be able. He did manage to ride through her climax, and seemed that Brida's ass pounding was helping him. He felt as if he had two different energies running through his body. The stimulation on his cock was pushing him toward another climax, but the cock sliding into has seemed to be pushing him to a different kind of orgasm.

After such strong orgasms earlier, both Josh and Brida held out for an extended time. Josh was the first one to give up his seed. The feeling was one he had never experienced before. It began in a different place than usual and built slowly. His orgasm almost came as a surprise, and it flowed from him in a steady stream instead of the usual spurts. Penny kissed his neck and face as he gasped for breath. Her cunt was overflowing with cream, and Josh could feel their combined fluids leaking out around his prick.

Josh was almost too weak to move, but Brida was fucking his ass with vigor. She pulled back and gripped the cheeks of his ass in her hands and thrust herself deeper. He was unable to do anything but remain in place and enjoy her ravaging of his ass. He blushed as he heard the wet slurping sounds coming from his ass. They were the same sounds her ass had made as he pounded her wet hole.

A guttural groan from Brida announced that she was ready to cum, and Josh experienced the feel of her shaft expanding in preparation to explode. His breath caught in his throat for an instant as he waited and then he felt the hot rush of her seed rushing deep into his ass. He couldn't find his voice as he felt every drop drain into his ass.

Brida finally collapsed onto Josh's back and all three of them lay in a heap. Brida moved first. She pulled away, and her cock slid easily from Josh's ass. She lay back on the bed and watched his ass wiggled on his own. Josh eventually found the strength to roll off of Penny, and they all reclined back, exhaustedly on the bed.

Josh had quite a few questions to ask, but found that at that moment, they didn't matter. Penny motioned for Brida, and she weakly moved to the other end of the bed. She found herself comfortably sandwiched between the two as they all settled down for a nap. After all, they had the entire weekend to explore this new relationship.

***this story contains a transsexual theme, which is totally new to me. Please send helpful comments***

12