Something for Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is all wrong.' I tell our Mistress.

'I know.' She smiles.

Maria stands at my shoulder and wraps both our leashes around her knuckles. She surveys the scene, the fractured spectre of perversity glinting in her deep brown eyes.

'Oh, cheer up S!' She taunts like a cartoon villainess.

Elissa turns her head to one side and eyes me kneeling behind her: 'just get on with it. It's no worse than you drinking her piss.' Despite her situation, her voice still manages to drip superiority.

I muster up as much indignation as I can and try to suppress the sense that while this is an unenviable task; at least it is in the service of a ludicrously desirable woman.

'Really?' I say.

Maria has sucked as much blood from the two of us as she requires for the moment. Her delight at our degradation has given way to a need for something more physical. The three of us are now sprawled on the spacious double bed that furnishes the 'art deco' room atop soft, satin-like sheets. While Elissa has yet to receive anything in the way of gratification for herself, I am somehow being humoured for a second time. Her gorgeous lithe body now lies beneath me, knees up, legs spread as, at Maria's say-so, I penetrate her anally. Though I am as gentle as my undeniable thrill at this task will allow, she is tight, sensitive and virginal, her body taught as she resists and then swallows, resists and then swallows. I am unable to gauge her interpretation of the experience by looking at her face as Maria has now insinuated herself physically into the fray, her plump, round butt pressed down onto her face as she demands oral pleasure, rotating her hips in firm, vigorous circles. The only sound from Elissa is the occasional muted, wet-sounding gasp.

This set up gives Maria and I ample chance to gaze into each other's eyes. She regards me like a mongoose scrutinising a snake.

'Are you having fun now?' She asks.

I nod, caught somewhere between resentment and ecstasy, trying to downplay the price I have paid to arrive in this position.

She leans forward and kisses me deeply. I reciprocate, seduced momentarily.

As we part, Maria's smoky eyelashes flutter closed as Elissa hits the spot.

'Then cum in her.' She whispers.

But I am already so, so close, balanced on a spire of pins as I feed my swollen cock through my own fist, into her engorged, stretched little arse hole. There is nothing that can stop it now. The itch begins deep in my balls and rises up in a white-hot tide as I am taken inside one last time.

A little sound escapes her as I cum hard, my sperm shooting deep inside her.

The sensation closes my eyes, numbs my brain, brings on a sensation akin to an elongated palpitation.

I look at Maria in the dumb bubble of ecstasy that seems to have formed around the two of us as she brings herself off in tandem with my ejaculation. She links her hand in mine and squeezes and we kiss until the blood begins to subside and the traces of reality return.

Elissa emerges from beneath our domineering bodies, panting, flushed, face and neck glistening wet with Maria's juices, yet she still somehow manages to look elegant and poised. As she rises to her feet I am almost reluctant to meet her gaze after what has just passed.

'Very, very good girl.' Maria breathes. 'Maybe the entrée wasn't to your taste. But I promise the main course is just as you like.' She assures unclipping the cursed chain from around her neck.

Elissa discards the collar and drops in on the bed without saying anything.

Maria pushes something into her palm. Uncurling her fingers she scrutinises the key she has been handed.

'This is to the suite at the end of the hall. Use it to bathe and refresh as you wish. After that it's my turn to do something for you.'

Elissa smiles in a fashion that suggests satisfaction that her chores are over and that she knows something better lies ahead. As she walks out of the room she fixes me with a fleeting gaze, casually cups her fingers around my balls and gives them a squeeze. Still completely naked, she stalks haughtily out of the room without saying another word.

'Do you drink?' Maria asks.

I do indeed.

I sit in a plush modern suite of rooms on the top floor of the house dressed in a fresh set of clothes, belonging to someone else. This area, though luxurious has a feeling of practicality, of everyday functionality after the funhouse atmosphere of some of the other rooms I have been in tonight.

Maria and I sit drinking shots of some kind of whiskey liqueur.

'So what was all that Marquis de Sade stuff about?' I ask feeling that I am perhaps due an explanation.

Maria looks incredulous. 'So you enjoy sodomising women and having them urinate on you but I'm not allowed to indulge in the perversions that appeal to me?'

Her logic shames me to silence.

'But you are using people though.' I finally counter.

She continues: 'it's a bargain. You got what you want. You enjoyed it. Elissa got what she wants and I'm sure she is enjoying it.'

'Where the she? Isn't she joining us?'

Maria laughs at this and thumbs a remote control on a table next to the couch. A plasma screen on the wall at the far end of the room blinks into life.

'I don't think the company of you and me are exactly what she was looking for when she and I struck our bargain.'

I regard the image onscreen for a protracted time. It appears to be a porno of some description. Gradually, I begin to note a familiarity with the single female figure in the fray.

It starts to make sense.

'So she's a greedy girl, then?' I theorise.

Maria is smiling broadly at my choice of words, her features pretty as she rests her head against her hand, teasing her fingers through those glossy dark tresses. 'To label a girl greedy because she desires to be with many men carries a whiff of misogyny to be sure, but I suppose you could say that.'

'No kidding.'

We watch in silence.

'But she's a great looking girl. She's got it all going for her. Why does she need to go through all this?'

'These kind of situations can be difficult to manifest; at their best they call for a safe environment and suitable participants. Not to mention the fact that this lifestyle choice comes with an unfavourable stigma attached to it. Inconvenient to someone who perhaps has a life, a career, a husband even.' Her words trail off, underlining the issue of confidentiality.

We watch the figures onscreen in silence for a moment or two. Elissa is having slow, deep sex with a handsome, well-muscled man bearing tribal tattoos on his bulky upper arms which stretch round across his shoulder blades. Another possible catalogue model cradles her head in his hands, running his fingers through those pretty ringlets as she laps languidly at the length of his rapidly stiffening cock. Watching the scene unfold from soft furnishings around the room there are others, all handsome, all immaculately turned out, watching and waiting for their turn to be of some service to their guest.

'I like to see people get what they want, ultimately.' Maria smiles and twists a lock of hair between her thumb and forefinger. 'Well, eventually.' She admits.

She pushes a button and the image onscreen disappears.

'Once they've passed through your fetish funhouse, you mean?' I chance.

'You could have walked out at any time, you know?'

I nod. Aware that for all my protestation my situation was entirely self created.

'But anyway, are you just going to sit there drinking my booze, or are you going to fuck me?'

I pull her into me, butt first, spooning her on the deep comfortable couch, the cool PVC she wears kissing the skin of my abdomen maddeningly, sticky against my stiffening cock. I wrap a forearm around her soft thigh and lift it up exposing her knickerless crotch. Although my dick is throbbing and swollen after being in Elissa's ass, the generous, engorged opening of Maria's cunt looks incredibly inviting and I feed it into her soaking, ample fuck hole. She's a lady of experience and I in no way come close to filling her up but she grinds against me and in time I begin to scratch the itch deep inside her. I fuck her in hard thrusting strokes; sloppy and loose, popping out frequently, using each chance to rub the head of my cock against her clit. I fantasise again that she might squirt piss all over my cock as we ride, but I sense she is done with those games for the night. I get on top, smacking her soft ass, kneading her open so I can access her pussy. She tenses her thighs trapping my cock and then gradually releases, allowing me back in. Then I drive downwards and keep going listening to the rhythm of her breathing until it goes shallow and fast, and her soaking hole begins those glorious, involuntary pulses that lead down the helter skelter into darkness.

And then it's ending.

I stand outside a pair of wrought iron gates leading to a very salubrious house. In the cool light of morning I wait for a taxi to take me home, allowing me to crawl into bed and examine the strange wounds this experience has inflicted on my soul. Given my time again I would not have done anything differently and yet I feel that in years to come I will carry a strange kind of melancholy over this incident.

Twenty meters down the street a tall slim figure wearing a dark grey woollen overcoat and a matching beret stands propping up a lamppost.

I wander over, trying to appear nonchalant, unmoved.

'Waiting for a taxi?'

'That's right.' Elissa says coolly.

She meets my eyes and for a second I am sure I see the ghost of a smile. Then she looks away, her cheeks reddening.

Does she know that I am aware what brought her to Maria's clutches?

'Want to split the cost... that is, if I'm heading your way?' I offer.

There is a lengthy pause.

'Okay.' She replies.

12