Something for the Weekend

Story Info
So it's the weekend, slobbing about the house...
1.7k words
3.67
8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's the weekend, slobbing about the house in the usual "slobbing about the house clothes", no make-up, hair a mess and (don't tell, no underwear either!!). Doorbell rings, gas man to check radiators, shit, I'd forgotten all about that.

"Ok," say's I "On you go."

I can hear him trudging round, in and out of rooms, then a voice

"Excuse me, could you come here a minute, I think you've got a problem here".

"What now! hassle I don't need", I think running upstairs. He's in my room, bent down at one side of the heater, I sidle round the end of the bed to stand behind him to see what the problem is when he stands up and pushes me back on to the bed.

"Well" he says, unbuttoning my shirt "What have we here?"

He takes my breasts in is hands and starts to massage them, I can feel the nipples getting hard. I don't know what to say, I can feel myself getting wet, and then, this total stranger kneels over me on my own bed,

"So do you want to play?" He says.

I can only nod, I can't speak. At that he moves up the bed. unzipping his jeans on the way, 'till he is over my face when he takes out his swollen cock and says

"Eat it."

I tentatively flick my tongue over the tip and feel him shudder. I lick again but this time my lips fasten round and I suck gently, then harder as I take more of him into my mouth He pulls away, stands and takes off his jeans, gesturing for me to do the same. I hesitate, he pulls me off the bed, undoes them and pulls them down and off then pushes me back 'till I'm again lying down. He again kneels but this time he's turned around so that he can ... lick me too. We're now in a classic 69 position me with his cock hanging over my face and him with his head in my pussy. He's straight into me, sucking and biting, no gentle licking, just bruising sucks and bites, eating my clit, biting my lips. I bring my hand up and massage his balls while getting my mouth back round his cock. I'm sucking him further and further in, his tongue is now inside my wet pussy so he's tongue fucking me and fucking my mouth with his cock. I've never had anything like this before, I can feel the orgasm begin to rise . My stomach muscles tense, contracting and pulling my body forward, making me jerk and writhe. I'm gasping and moaning, sucking him harder as the waves wash over me, feeling the juices flow out of me, pushing my hips towards the tongue inside me. I just want this to go on and on. Again he pulls out of my mouth, and gets off the bed. He pulls me to my feet, gripping both my arms.

"You deserve to be punished for letting me do this" he says and turns me round so that I'm facing away from him.

Again he pushes me onto the bed. As I look into the mirrored doors opposite I see his hand rise and I feel a sting, God, it felt good, I could feel my ass muscles clench.

"Do it again" I say and immediately I feel it again only harder. I'm watching every move in the mirror now, I see him bend down, place both hands on my ass and spread my cheeks apart. Next thing I feel his tongue in my butt, Jesus, no-one's ever done this to me before. He's licking my arse and forcing his tongue inside me, and I am just getting wetter and wetter with my own juices. My hands are clutching the covers as he takes his hand and thrusts two fingers inside my pussy as deep as my body will allow. He finger fucks me while his tongue thrusts into my ass, first two fingers and then three. My body is now just bucking and writhing as I cum over and over again, waves rushing over me every muscle contracting. I want to feel him cum as well, I want to feel his huge cock inside me and just as I think about it I feel the tip of it on my ass.

"No, please no." I say .

"I think you need my cock in your ass, girl"

It's the taboos that you grow up with. Everyone told you this kind of sex was wrong but right now, with his cock lying just on the edge of your ass it feels great. He pushes it in just a bit then brings it out and does it again, it's incredible...

"Well?"

"Ok," I gasp.

My whole body is tense, nervous as he pushes in a bit more, coming back out to thrust in again. Each time his cock goes in I tremble under him. His fingers are still in my pussy and now he twists them so that his thumb can reach my clit. Fingers fucking, thumb on my clit and his cock in my ass, he pulls me back against him so that he goes all the way in, I can't help myself...I scream, over and over, the sounds being punched out with every thrust and then I feel the rush of warm liquid as he cums, his body tenses and bucks as his cum spurts into my ass, over and over till he's empty and I jerk and buck as I start to cum again. He pulls out from me, stands up and pulls me to my feet. I can hardly stand and I feel bruised all over. He takes of the shirt I'm still wearing and says

"Lie on your back on the bed. We haven't finished your punishment from earlier."

Remembering how that smacking had made me feel I'm eager to do as I'm told. He takes my shirt and rips it, then he takes one arm and ties my wrist to the bed, then the other. He rips off another bit and ties it round my eyes.

"I'm leaving your legs for now...I'll be back in a minute"

I hear him go out of the room, down stairs...a door opening, then two sets of footsteps coming back

. "Hello, who's there?"

"Shut up, remember I said you still had to pay."

With that he comes back to the bed and now puts something in my mouth, effectively gagging me. I'm lying completely helpless in my own bedroom, a man I don't know has just screwed me every which way, there's now another stranger in my room and I feel my clit begin to tingle. I feel the bed move on either side...then I feel hands touching me, four hands, two on my breasts and two on my pussy. I start to cum, just the thought of what those four hands will do, I don't know if the other pair is male or female and I don't care. The hands at my pussy are stroking my clit and running up and down my already swollen lips and up, dipping into my ass. The others are kneading my breasts together, teasing the nipples, making them harden. I want to take my hands and use them to but I can't, someone lies on the bed next to and unties one of my hands while the other person undoes the other. I'm then pulled on top of whoever is beside me and both my hands are retied, so now I'm face down on top of someone who's cock I can feel pressing against the top of my thigh with my arms splayed and tied. The whoever is on the other side of me takes their hands and spreads my ass cheeks, then I feel a tongue thrust it's way in to my ass, pushing in and out as if fucking me. My whole body moves and twists and this make's the guy under me push his cock harder into my leg.

He reaches down and his fingers are soon in my pussy again so it's the tongue in the ass and the fingers in the pussy and I can't take it. I'm groaning, and screaming and trying to move my arms. At the same time they both stop. The tongue disappears and the fingers leave too...I breathe a sigh of respite then buck as what feels like a huge cock is pressed into the opening of my ass and the one I'm on top of puts his cock into my pussy. Is this possible, can you be fucked in these two places at once? The one in my ass pulls my cheeks apart and slips in, I'm so wet everywhere it's not a problem. He pulls out waits and then thrusts his way in as hard as he can. The cock in my pussy pushes too so now they are both pounding into me thrusting in and out , pulling away only to fuck me even harder. I am cumming, and cumming, my body bucking and writhing, shuddering and shaking with the orgasms ripping through me, pushing my self in both directions and then, oh God, I feel the hot spurt of liquid in my ass, going right up inside me and I'm screaming and moaning. Grinding my hips upwards then down pushing against them both, feeling them pushing into me. I collapse onto the guy I'm on top of and the other one collapses on me pushing me down.

He gets off me and as he does the other one starts to cum now his juices being thrust into my pussy. I thought I was finished but as soon as he starts I feel another orgasm rip through my body making me shake and scream and grab the cover burying my face in his shoulder. He's pumping as deep and as hard as he can and my body releases all it's own juices mixing with his as he too cums with deep, hard thrusts. The other one unties my hands and I hear the door and footsteps go down stairs. I sit up, move to the edge of the bed and take off the blind fold, my gas man is there "Who else was here?" I ask...."You'll never know "he says. He picks up his clothes, puts them on and walks out leaving me naked, bruised, dripping with cum and more satisfied than I've ever been in my life.

Sept 09