Something from Nothing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it, Violet. Stop making excuses."

She allowed her eyes to raise up to meet his own, seeing more than pity, remorse, or childhood concern within.

Big mistake.

Just as the words crossed her mind, his mouth dipped to cover hers. The kiss was slow and gentle, but she could feel the need in the way his arms closed over her. Her own hands were pinned between them, flat on his hard chest in an effort to stop the connection. He continued kissing her, his lips pushing against hers, until finally, with the smallest shift in weight, she leaned forward and kissed him back. As soon as he felt the change, he opened his mouth, letting his tongue swipe at her lower lip, taking advantage of the subsequent gasp to deepen the kiss and slip inside her mouth.

Violet's arms snaked around his shoulders, bringing them closer, his firm stance providing a solid support for her as her legs weakened.

She felt all of him.

His strong arms, firm chest, and another firmness that pressed against her hip. One of her hands slid up his neck, weaving into his short hair, causing him to softly moan and grip the fabric of her dress between her shoulder blades.

The sound brought Violet back to earth, her eyes snapping open. She ducked out of his embrace, pushing him to the side. His slowly opened his eyes, a look of heady desire flashing from his eyes.

"Violet--"

"No."

She pulled at her hem, which had raised more than a few inches.

Did I rub my leg against him?

Reaching for the door, she smoothed her hair and ran her fingers under her eyes, ignoring the man who now glared at her five feet away.

Before he had a chance to say anything else, she wrenched the door open and made her way downstairs.

12