Something Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incredibly hot display made my cock twitch, and Darcy must have seen it because she giggled through her moaning as she slowly worked her finger in and out of her asshole.

"Holy fucking hell, baby, that is so hot," I gasped out, and responded by squeezing her ass cheeks and prying them further apart so she could work. With my eyes locked on the sight of Darcy's finger moving in and out of ass slowly, I leaned up and pressed my tongue to her clit, earning another groan from my kinky girlfriend.

"Mmfuck, yes, Chris. Lick my clit and pussy. Taste our cum inside me while I fingerfuck my asshole," she encouraged me. She lifted her hand from the bed and laid her forearm across my thigh to support her weight, then grabbed my cock and squeezed firmly, dropping her head back down to suck the tip of my shaft into her mouth, making me moan into her dripping cunt.

I flicked my tongue up from her clit and into her folds. I could taste myself in her, but didn't mind. In fact, eating my creampie out of her pussy was fucking hot, so I dove my tongue into her, fucking it deep into her while she continued to work her asshole. I watched her finger slide in and out slowly, never stopping. Darcy began bobbing her head slowly up and down my cock, taking half of it into her mouth in time with her slow finger, working it back to the hardness she needed it to be. Her lips dipped down over my shaft smoothly until they hit the top of her fist each time, then glided back up, sucking slowly at the tip and swirling her expert tongue around. It was fucking heavenly.

While my own tongue wasn't quite as much of an expert, I did my best, smoothly sliding it in and out of her slick canal, letting the tip trace her soft pussy lips occasionally, and dropping down to flick at her clit quickly. I wasn't as vocal as Darcy, but her mouth still had me dropping the occasional moan into her, causing my tongue to vibrate into her pussy. Each and every lick of my tongue, however, elicited a soft, sensual sound of pleasure from deep inside her, and the vibration around my shaft was maddeningly pleasurable. It wasn't long before she had me throbbing again.

After a while, Darcy pulled the finger from her asshole and lifted her mouth from my cock for a moment, looking back at me and ordered, "Lick it." I knew she didn't mean her pussy, and I obliged her with nothing short of ebullience. My tongue dragged from the confines of her occasionally contracting pussy up along her smooth perineum until it flicked slowly across her tightest of holes. I traced along the rim of it, feeling each and every contour. I poked at the hole occasionally, trying to worm my tongue into her ass a bit, and I felt it "nip" at my tongue whenever she contracted it.

I found out later that she had never done this before (and neither had I, point in fact), but at the time I knew she enjoyed it more than words could express. Maybe it was the kink factor, or maybe Darcy was just wired that way, but she enjoyed having her asshole licked almost as much as her clit sucked on. I could tell by the near-continuous moaning issuing from her mouth around my cock as she sucked on me.

After her finger had been pulled from her ass, she gripped my upper thighs with both hands and began to bounce her soft, sweet lips around my cock quickly. Darcy's tongue swirled around non-stop as she moved, and it slid around my head, into my slit, down the underside of me. I felt like I needed to keep up with her, and I let a hand drop from her ass cheek and pressed two fingers palm down deep into her cunt, curling them around just so that they brushed against her spongy g-spot.

As I worked my fingers in and out of her, making sure to keep up the friction on her walls as much as possible while fucking her, my tongue pressed firmly at her backdoor. I wanted in, and she was going to let me. My tip pressed against it, prodding firmly, trying to fuck it. I could feel it relenting over time, and when it finally opened enough to get my tip into her, I almost cheered in triumph.

While Darcy didn't quite cheer, she certainly appreciated the effort, and rewarded me with a deep groan of satisfaction, and a deepthroat onto my cock. I felt her plunge down and gag slightly, before overcoming the reflex and wrapping her lips around my base. She swallowed around my cockhead. It was the most unique sensation I'd ever felt.

After that stellar performance, Darcy's lips dragged, with some reluctance, free of my cock and she gasped for breath, partly from just having had my cock in her throat, and partly from panting in pleasure from my tongue. My own chest was heaving slightly, my breath coming hard from the satisfaction of having my cock sucked so well by the girl I loved.

"Just a sec, baby," she said, and quickly bounced off the bed, my fingers slipping from her sopping wet pussy. I swear I heard a soft squelching sound as she trotted from the room, her thighs rubbing together. I watched her ass bounce along and out of sight, then closed my eyes with a soft moan. I was going to fuck that shortly. I could not wait.

Darcy was back in a flash, breasts swaying attractively as she walked toward me, and she was holding something in her hand. She tossed it to me and I caught it as she swung her leg over my body and leaned down to kiss me firmly, licking at my lips to taste us on my mouth.

"Lube," she replied to my questioning look, and laughed. She turned back around and onto her hands and knees, swaying her ass at me attractively. She wanted it as much as I did.

"Come on, baby. I want your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck my tight asshole," she grinned over her shoulder at me, long hair hanging down and brushing the bed, swaying slightly from the movement. "I'm a virgin back there, so be fucking careful."

Darcy glared playfully at me as she gave me her mock stern warning. I got up onto my knees and opened the small bottle of lube while pulling one ass cheek to the side. Darcy reached a hand back to pull the other one to the side to give me more room. I squeezed a healthy amount of it out and onto the little crinkled rosebud that was her asshole. It clenched tightly, and she giggled and said, "Cold."

I tossed the lube to the side and grabbed a hold of my cock. She took a breath in anticipation and then let it out when I surprised her by pushing my cock into her sodden cunt.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I sunk my length into her, making her moan in pleasure. Fuck I loved her pussy.

"Shh," giving her the same response she gave me when the night had begun. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her, not nearly as roughly as before, just lazily thrusting into her tight pussy. The hand that wasn't busy holding her ass opened moved to the crack of her ass and I slowly traced two fingers down from the top of it until they reached the cool lube coating the small hole.

"Ohhh," she breathed, both in realization and contented pleasure. I knew enough that I should work at it a little before getting my cock in there, so that's what I did. While continuing to thrust into her pussy gently, I pressed my two fingers at her asshole lightly, circling them around slowly. With the lube sufficiently spread around, I pushed the tips of my two fingers against her ass. It had already been worked open slightly by her finger and my tongue, so the two fingers slipped in easily as Darcy pushed out with her muscles.

"Mm fuck, Chris. That feels so fucking good. I love the way your fingers feel in my asshole as you fuck my tight pussy. God, I can't wait to have your cock in my ass," the "s" sound in "ass" slithered out of her mouth as I pushed my two fingers in as deep as they would go.

"Soon, baby, soon," I whispered soothingly as I picked up the pace a little with my cock. I was throbbing inside her cunt and I wanted to fuck her ass so bad. My fingers twisted gently inside her and pulled out, then pushed back in a bit more quickly, not quite going as fast as my cock. I kept sliding and twisting them, trying to open Darcy up so she'd be comfortable when my cock found its way into her ass.

Darcy shifted her weight and dropped her hand from her ass, the cheek springing back against my fingers softly. I felt a little nudge against my cock. I looked down and saw that she had moved the hand between her legs and was rubbing at her clit slowly, massaging it with deliberate intention, and not just rubbing furiously like she does when she's about to cum. Her hips were working back against me now, rocking slowly, pushing her pussy and ass onto my cock and fingers. Darcy was trying to work herself up as much as possible.

I pulled my fingers from her ass and my cock from her pussy and she groaned in disappointment. She was writhing slightly under the pleasure of her fingers still. Still holding her ass cheek, I gripped my cock with the hand that had just been working her asshole open and shifted the head upward. I got a sweet little moan as I dragged the spongy head of my cock from her lips across her perineum and gently nudged it against her ass.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked her softly, pressing against her softly, feeling the tight hole of her ass giving away slightly already.

Darcy looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, "Fuck my ass, Chris."

With no further prompting needed, I leaned into her, bearing down with my weight and pushed at her hole with my cock. It was tight and unyielding; even after all the gentle relaxing I had put into it. With a soft grunt of determination, I pushed forward harder, forcing her asshole to give way to my intruding head. It popped in suddenly with a gasp from Darcy, and a moan from me. He ass clenched hard around my head. It was sweet, vicelike heat.

"Hold on a sec, babe," Darcy whispered softly. While she adjusted to the feel of the first cock she's ever had in her asshole, I let go of her ass and grabbed onto each of her hips. The sight of my cock wedged between her ass cheeks was nearly unbearable. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest in excitement, and I breathed hard in arousal. I could also feel the slight rhythmic thud of her pulse surrounding my head as I held still. Her fingers were still working slowly at her clit, a bit quicker than before, bringing herself pleasure and relaxation. I felt her tight hole flutter open a bit, releasing me from the vice slightly.

"Okay, Chris, slowwww," she dragged out the last word. I knew despite her eagerness she was nervous and I had to be careful. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I did.

My fingers dug into the flesh of her hips harder and instead of pushing into her, I slowly pulled her hips backward, sinking each inch of my flesh into her ass carefully. Darcy's fingers slipped from her clit and two buried themselves into her folds, filling her pussy with a moan from her. The feeling of my cock slipping into her was incredible, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck it harder.

"More, faster," she groaned out, whimpering slightly as I pushed in more, half of my cock now filling and stretching her tight hole. She was enjoying this. I could feel her clenching around my cock in pleasure as her fingers worked inside her pussy. I followed Darcy's directions and pushed the rest of my cock into her, the lube doing its job and letting me slip in easily, if tightly. I went in quicker than I had before, pulling her hips flush to mine and grinding myself into her ass.

"How's that, lover? My whole cock is filling your ass," I moaned out, the feeling of ass squeezing the base of my cock was amazing.

"It feels so fucking good. I'm so fucking full of your cock, Chris. I want you to fuck my ass, babe," and with her words, Darcy dropped her chest down into the bed and pushed her ass up higher, and back into my cock, wiggling it attractively, enticing and encouraging me. Her breasts pressed into the mattress and she used the arm not buried between her legs to steady herself.

"You asked for it, baby," I grinned at Darcy, even though she couldn't see and I pulled my cock from her depths, dragging it out slowly, pushing her hips away from me as I did so. With just the head of my cock left in her ass, I pushed in and pulled her hips back, much quicker than before, my hips hitting her ass with a slight smack. She grunted in pleasure as I filled her again.

"Harder," she groaned again as she pushed her ass back against me, grinding it into me while her fingers now furiously fucked her pussy. I was afraid I'd hurt her, but if she was insisting, I couldn't do anything but oblige her. I slipped out of her ass quickly, then gripped firmly and pulled backward on her ass I thrust in harder, and continued to push and pull her hips while thrusting in and out, beginning to fuck her ass properly.

"Darcy, your ass is so fucking hot," I moaned out as I picked up speed, filling her clenching ass faster and faster as she moaned her pleasure out. A soft grunt issued from her mouth every time I smacked my hips to her cheeks. She was loving every minute of it.

"I love your cock in my ass, babe, it's feels so fucking full," she was pushing back against me and shaking and grinding her ass back into me with each full thrust. She used her free hand to reach back and grab one of her ass cheeks, pulling it apart and growled at me, "Fuck my slutty asshole, Chris, fuck your little slut's ass hard."

As Darcy got more into it, I shoved into her harder. Not quite as roughly as I was fucking her pussy earlier, but I was eagerly squeezing her hips and pulling her back to meet my powerfully thrusting hips. The sounds of pleasure, hard breathing and smacking flesh filled the room in a sort of erotic orchestral symphony which only served to heighten the experience of taking a gorgeous girl's virgin asshole.

The sight of my lube-slicked shaft disappearing between her cheeks with each rough thrust made me groan in pleasure. As Darcy's grunts in pleasure increased as she neared orgasm, I leaned forward and grabbed her long hair in one of my fists, pulling back on it hard as I bucked into her ass.

With a twist of her head and a moan, Darcy threw a glance at me and whispered low, her voice dripping with lust and desire, "That's it, babe, pull on my hair and ride my ass like the nasty whore of yours I am. God, I love your cock in my ass. I want it all full of your hot cum. I'm turning into a little anal slut for you, Chris. Fuck your slutty whore like she loves it. I'm gonna fucking cum from you taking my ass."

I yanked her hair roughly, knowing it would hurt her and pushed into her ass even harder, not caring anymore whether I hurt her because I knew she'd love the pain on top of the pleasure at this point. Darcy had turned from a sweet, sensual creature into one of pure lust, driven by the idea of having my cock buried as deep and hard into her asshole as I could give it. I loved this girl.

She had pushed a third finger into her dripping cunt by the time I started really riding her ass, driving herself closer to climax. I don't know what the thought of me filling her ass with my cock and cumming in it did for her, but if it was anything like it was for me, it was probably the most intensely pleasurable thought that had ever crossed her mind.

Darcy's body shuddered violently as I pulled back on her hips and thrust into her harder than ever, yanking on her hair so her head was jerked up, and she screamed in pure bliss, shoving her fingers deep into her pussy, gushing all over them in orgasm. I could hear the squelching sound of her fingers driving deep inside her as she came and the soft shlick of my cock sliding in and out of her ass, before the hard slam of my hips into her beautifully bouncing cheeks.

If the feeling of her pulse in her asshole was incredible, then the one when she came was absolutely astronomical. The visual of my slick cock sliding in and out of her, combined with the noises of the dirty, kinky, rough sex we were having, and her scream of sheer pleasure, and then her clenching asshole around my cock as she came so fucking hard with my shaft filling her came together in some sort of cosmic perfection which triggered the orgasm which had been hovering for minutes now.

"Oh fucking yes! Fill your anal slut's asshole with your cum, baby!" she cried out as she felt the first shot of the warm, sticky fluid fill her. I had let go of her hair in lieu of grabbing her hips and pulling them tight to my body, leaning down into her and toppling on top of her body, grinding heavily into her ass as the continued spasms of my cock and balls filled her in ways she had never felt before.

I rolled over slightly after a minute or so to avoid crushing her under my weight, and slipped my arms around her lithe waist with my erection still buried inside her newly deflowered ass, feeling it wilt slowly in post-orgasm.

We didn't speak for a while, content to feel each other's warmth and the heavy panting. We'd just done the equivalent to the hundred meter dash in assfucking. We deserved a minute of rest.

She sighed softly and looked over her shoulder at me with a satisfied smile stretched across her gorgeous face and asked, "How was that, lover?"

With a laugh, I kissed her lips softly and replied, "That definitely was something fun."

12