Something Has Awakened Him Ch. 01

Story Info
Man watches bi roommate and girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.4
48.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure what had awakened him. Joe looked over at the bedside clock. Two-thirty in the morning. He flopped back against the pillow. He had an early flight and needed to sleep. He rolled over and closed his eyes.

Then he heard it. Laughter. Deep, throaty laughter. Female laughter.

Throwing back the covers, Joe slipped on a pair of boxers and headed out into the living room. It took him a minute to adjust his eyes to the dimly lit room. But when he did, they widened in surprise. There, on the carpet was his roommate Jessie, completely naked, except for a pair of shiny red "fuck me" heels. And kneeling over her was a blonde, wearing nothing but black heels.

Joe had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, they were still there. Still naked. And still oblivious to his presence. Not sure of what to do, he stood quietly and watched the two beautiful women.

Jessie was a petite red head, with green eyes and full lips. Her breasts were large with dark areoles and nipples, when erect, stood out at least half and inch.

The other woman, which he could only see the side of, had long blonde hair. Her body was leaner than Jessie's and her breasts smaller. Firmer with little pink nipples.

Mesmerized, Joe stood and watched as Jessie rolled the other woman on to her back and began to kiss and nuzzle her breasts. Her wet, pink tongue came out and laved at the pebble hard peaks.

The blonde arched her back, thrusting more of her breast into Jessie's mouth. Jessie greedily sucked on the hard points. Her hands and mouth squeezing and sucking. The blonde moaned in pleasure. Her entire body writhing on the floor beneath Jessie.

Joe didn't even blink, for fear he would miss something. He watched in a trance as Jessie kissed and licked her way down to the blonde's hair covered cunt. Her lips pulled gently at the coarse hairs, drawing another throaty laugh from the blonde. Jessie smiled up at her before lowering her head and lightly touching the tip of her tongue to the blondes clit. Her hips arched off the floor as she moaned.

Jessie lifted one of her legs and draped it on the edge of the chair. The other, she pushed wide with her hand. The blonde was fully exposed. Joe could see her wet cunt glistening in the candle light. He licked his lips. Fuck, he wanted to taste her. Taste them both. But he didn't dare make a sound.

Jessie laid down between the blondes thighs. Her legs were bent at the knees, her red heels pointed up toward the ceiling. Jessie used her fingers to spread the other woman's pussy lips wide. She blew on the heated flesh. The blonde shuddered and moaned. Her hands went to her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples as Jessie began to feast on her cunt.

First she licked her. Slow, long licks from her asshole to her clit. She stuck her tongue in her wet hole. In. Out. Her thumbs held wide her lips as her tongue delved deep.

"Oh yes." The blonde hissed, one hand came down to tangle in Jessie's red mane.

Jessie closed her eyes and ate hungrily. Her lips sucked at her hole, the slurping sounds filling the room. Joe's hand had strayed inside his boxers to his hard cock and even now he stroked it in time to Jessie's tongue as she fucked the blonde.

"Fuck me Jessie....yes....baaaaaaaaby."

Joe's eyes focused on Jessie as she slipped her hands around the girls hips and brought her cunt closer to her mouth. Her face was buried between her hair covered lips. Her nose rubbed her clit. Joe could see her cheeks flexing as Jessie tongue fucked her.

"Yeeeeeeeesssssss!" The blonde cried out as her back arched and she pulled roughly on her nipples. Her thighs quivered as her body shuddered in release.

Jessie continued to slurp and suck between her thighs. Her own hips grinding into the carpet.

Joe could feel his balls tightening as he watched the blonde orgasm. He needed to cum. He needed to see the blonde eat Jessie. His beautiful bi roommate who haunted his fucking dreams.

Jessie sat back and wiped her hand over her mouth. Her face was covered in the other woman's cunt cream.

"Come here baby." The blonde held out her arms and Jessie fell on top of her.

They kissed for several minutes. Long, deep, tongue mating kisses. Joe pulled out his cock now and began to slow his strokes. He stood silently and watched as the girls changed positions and Jessie laid back on the floor. The blonde sat next to her and took her time, caressing and massaging Jessie's tits.

Jessie arched her back, offering more to her questing mouth. She took her nipple between her teeth and tugged. Forcefully. Jessie cried out, her nails digging into the carpet. Then he watched the blonde move and straddle Jessie's body. Her pink cunt hovered over Jessie's mouth as her own mouth blew lightly over Jessie's bare one.

Joe leaned against the wall for support. Fuck! he was going to need it. This was the most incredible thing he had ever seen. Shit, pornos didn't come close. He leaned his head back and continued to stroke his cock, his eyes never leaving the erotic sight before him.

Jessie slipped her hands around the blonde's hips and held her cunt to her mouth. Again, he could hear the slurping sounds as Jessie devoured her. But the blonde.....She lowered her head slowly and touched just the tip of her tongue to Jessie's swollen clit. Jessie's hips bucked. She took her time, and pleasure, licking her clit. Her bare lips. She spread them wide, exposing her inner lips and the juices that gathered there. Slowly, continuously, she licked Jessie's pussy. Her tongue circling her clit, flicking the sensitive flesh, bringing moans of pleasure from Jessie's muffled mouth and then leaving to lick a lazy path over her lips again.

Joe watched as again and again the blonde did this. Fuck, just let Jessie cum, he thought. He needed to hear her cry out in release so he could find his own pleasure. With half closed eyes, he watched as the blonde licked a long finger and rimmed Jessie's asshole.

"Fuck yes baby. Fuck my ass. You know I love it." Jessie said, her head tilting back to give the order.

Just then her eyes found Joe's.

Fuck! Busted!

Joe stopped stroking. He started to leave when Jessie shook her head. She wanted him to stay. To watch. Holy shit! His hand found his cock again and he started stroking. His thumb rubbed in the drops of pre-cum that oozed from the tip.

Jessie smiled and then her face disappeared again into the blonde's cunt. The slurping, squishing and squelching sounds filled the room. The blonde fucked her finger in and out of Jessie's ass as her tongue continued to lap at her wet pussy. Jessie moved her hands and pulled the blonde's ass cheeks apart. Joe could see her plunge two fingers into her wet hole.

Their moans filled the room. Joe tried not to make a sound. His cock strained painfully for release.

"Yes! Yes!"

He heard Jessie cry. She was going to cum. He was going to cum.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!"

Joe watched as Jessie exploded. Her cum spraying out of her pussy into the blonde's waiting mouth. Oh Fuck! Joe pumped his cock once more and shot his load of hot cum all over the carpet. He continued to pump and watch as Jessie writhed on the floor. The blonde drinking all her juices.

Joe fell limply back against the wall. His hand covered in his cum. His cock now semi hard and hanging down the front of his boxers.

His eyes caught Jessie's as she looked over at him.

"Come here Joe."

To be continued...