Something in the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to come I felt the last moments of her build-up expire and she joined me in the relief of a huge climax. I tried to hold onto her breast as the feeling ran through me, burning my every nerve and converging on my cock as it shot jets of semen into her pussy. Stacia eased up from the bed and her pussy tightened around me, milking my come as she moaned, "ah, ah, ah," over and over again.

It had been along time since I had managed two such intense orgasms in such a short time, but the combination of loving the most desirable woman I knew, and both of us being totally into the moment was potent. I slipped out of her and back onto the bed, exhausted by the intensity and coated in her juices. Stacia followed, flopping next to me, her soaking pussy on my thigh, breasts on my chest and her face hovering above mine. "That... was fucking awesome," she grinned.

"It was also awesome fucking." I pulled on her ass to feel more of her skin next to me.

The heavy scent of sex was all around the room as our senses normalized. We kissed and playfully explored each other's skin as we confided things to each other that had been waiting years to get out.

"If you hadn't said something tonight I would've." Stacia began wrapping her fingers around my cock again.

I smiled as I felt myself begin to harden at her touch. So, I thought about her revelation, tonight would have been the night, no matter what I had said to her. All those years of friendship and desire had caught up with us. I just knew I felt something in the air.

12