Something in the Water Pt. 06

Story Info
An alien experiments on the mothers and sons of Portsmith.
6.5k words
4.73
84.6k
110

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

*****

Roy arrived home in tears. How could Mrs. Lannit have treated him like that? He was a sobbing, sweaty mess as he stumbled down the front hall.

"Roy, darling?" Amanda put down her magazine and stood up from the couch. Above her, the ceiling vibrated as Annie listened to her rock-and-roll on a record player. "What's wrong?" Amanda straightened her new housedress and walked out in the front hall. Roy's distinctive odor hit her like a freight train. Her vagina dripped. The association between that smell and Roy's magical semen had firmly linked itself in her brain. Amanda knew immediately what she had to do.

"A ... girl ... Mom," Roy said between sobs. "She was mean ... to me." Roy's hair was a mess, his eyes red, his chest heaved up and down, and the faint pink outline of fingers covered one cheek.

"Did someone hit you?" Amanda pulled him into an embrace, cradling his head against her bosom.

"She ... did." Roy couldn't stop his tears. He might be eighteen, but he could still cry like a baby.

"There, there." Amanda stroked his hair. She put her arm around his shoulders and led him toward the back of the house. "I know how to cheer you up. Would you like something special?" She pulled him into her husband's study and closed and locked the door behind them.

"Where's Dad?" Roy looked around the study. His father's ledger sat open on the desk.

"After he roused himself from his morning stupor, he left for the office. Your father thinks the house is making him sleepy." Amanda unbuttoned her dress, pulled it over her head, and carefully placed it on the back of the chair. "But your sister got home about an hour ago. I never thought I'd say it, but thank goodness she listens to that infernal racket." Amanda's black ponytail danced as she quickly undressed. Her pale skin looked milky in the dim light of the study. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. "Would you like to see my boobies?" She held the unhooked bra to her boobs with both hands.

"Yes, please." Roy wiped at his drying eyes with the back of his hand.

"It's nice to see you smile, darling." Amanda dropped her bra to the floor and lowered her arms to her sides. Her breasts hung high on her chest, a clear rejection of gravity. Her nipples were small and dark. The alabaster skin easily showed the blue veins that ran all over her breasts. "Do these make you feel better?"

"Yes, Mom." Roy looked her up and down. He unbuttoned his pants, lowered them, and kicked them to the corner of his dad's office. He pulled off his briefs and tossed them. They landed on a bronze statue of a bird on the bookshelf behind him.

"Promise me you won't do it inside, and you can have your fun." Amanda stood only in her black panties and kitten heels, her hips cocked slightly to the right. The silver cross hung from its chain just above her boobs. She pulled off her panties, picked up her bra, and placed both on top of her dress. "Promise?" Amanda turned her back to Roy, leaned forward, and placed her hands on either side of Nathaniel's ledger.

"Okay, I promise." Roy only halfway meant it. He stepped up behind her, grabbed his dick, and guided it in. She was wet, and he felt himself slide in with one long, smooth stroke.

"Oh, my gosh. Roy ... it's like you've got a baseball bat back there." Amanda lowered her hips a little and braced for the onslaught.

"Have you had sex with Dad since we did it in the washroom?" Roy gripped her wide hips with both hands and started with easy strokes. He looked down to see her pink lips stretching and tightly hugging his fat dick.

"Yes." Amanda's ponytail bobbed as she nodded. She stared down at the boring ledger that absorbed so much of Nathaniel's time. All those tiresome numbers.

"Was it the same?" Roy felt a little hot with his sweater still on, but he figured a little extra sweat wouldn't hurt. "Was his little weenie the same after I stretched you out?"

"Oh, gosh ... oh ... oh ... no. It wasn't, darling. It was too small." Amanda's legs trembled uncontrollably. She was about to have her first orgasm. Amanda shrieked as electric sparks flew around her body. The music upstairs continued to shake the ceiling. The pounding downstairs shook Nathaniel's desk.

"I'm ... the man ... of the house ... now," Roy said in between animalistic grunts. "Right, Mom?"

"Oh ... no ..." What should Amanda say? Roy wasn't replacing her husband. They were just enjoying a new dimension to their relationship. Amanda looked down at her flopping boobs, banging up against the cross. She was a long way off from the sanctity of Pastor Neilson's office.

"What, Mom?"

"I ... ah ... ah ... ah ... love your father." Amanda gritter her teeth. To use a cliché, it was as if she'd lived her whole life in black and white, and God had suddenly shown her color. Sex before this wasn't comparable. Life after this week would never be the same. "And ... I love ... you."

"I ... love ... you ... too ... Mom." Roy punctuated each word by bottoming out hard in her pussy. "Now take it. Aaaaahhhhhhh." Roy let loose inside her.

"No, Rooooooooyyyyyyyyy." Amanda's face twisted and she contorted as the rapture passed through her. Little droplets of spittle and sweat sprayed across that dull old ledger.

Roy kept himself buried in her from behind. He reached around her and groped at her large, firm titties. It was the first time he'd touched a bare breast. They stood like that for several minutes.

"Now, Roy, please pull out. We can't ... keep ..." Amanda felt that giant gadget slide back and forth again. How to satisfy that boy? "We can't ... do ... it ... that way." Amanda reached behind her and pushed at his hips. She carefully dislodged him and grasped his tool with her left hand. "I sometimes do this ... for your father." She angled his penis up a little and slowly guided him into her butthole. "Gentle ... darling. You really are ... getting a special ... treat."

"Wow. Thanks, Mom." Roy returned his hands to her hips. He couldn't believe she'd let him do her in the butt. His dick looked incredible disappearing between her cheeks.

That afternoon, Roy came two more times, both in Amanda's ass. Afterward, Amanda waddled off to get cleaned off, happy she had cheered up her son. Roy watched her round bottom vanish past the doorway, his cum still dripping out of her.

Upstairs, Annie danced and listened to her music. She hadn't heard any of the shrieking going on in the Ackerman study that afternoon.

~~

The government car pulled out of the hotel parking lot, leaving behind the stash of bottled water and food from many miles away. Gertrude watched the automobile disappear behind some shrubbery as it headed for the interstate highway. She stood rigid, in her sensible shoes, on the balcony. Her formal, tweed swing dress fluttering a little in the breeze. She'd very much like to be on the interstate herself, traveling far away from Portsmith. There was danger here. Even the government people seemed to underappreciate their perilous position.

"Want some lunch, Dr. Cobb?" One of the government spooks stepped out onto the balcony, holding a newly delivered sandwich.

"Yes, thank you, Reynolds." She reached out a delicate, pale hand and took the food. She was grateful not to experience the hunger that many of this town's good citizens, infected as they might be, had complained about. "I think we should cancel our interviews at the schools."

"Ma'am?" Reynolds hid his blue eyes behind dark sunglasses. His narrow-brimmed hat placed slightly askew on his head.

"Based on our findings so far, I think we should steer clear of the youth." Gertrude gave the grim man a faint, humorless smile. "Especially male youth."

"They don't scare me." Reynolds didn't like this little scientist. Or the fact he had to take her orders. But those were the breaks when you took on the odd cases.

"No?" Gertrude turned her head to look back out in the direction the car had vanished, her blonde ponytail swished behind her. "I'm sure if it came to fisticuffs, you could take on all comers. But remember my warning about incapacitating airborne chemicals. Even with our precautions, I'm not sure we're immune." She nodded to herself. "Set up some interviews with older women. That should be safer territory. And make arrangements for blood draws."

"Airborne chemicals." Reynolds thin line of a mouth tightened so much it almost vanished. "Sounds like the Soviets. Let's call in Langley."

"This is not a red scare." Gerturde shook her head, still not looking back at the man. "And most of my conclusions are preliminary." She carefully unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite. "When we know more, we'll call it in, or pack up and go home."

"Sure thing, ma'am. Whatever you say." Reynolds turned back into the hotel room to fetch his own sandwich. Not for the first time, he considered whether the good doctor was more than a little looney.

~~

"How embarrassing." Susy walked next to her friend Linda in the Sears department store in the big city. The two women had first tried the local Woolworths, but the store was poorly stocked on larger sizes. And both women needed larger sizes, particularly around the bust and the hips. So, they made the drive out to Sears.

"Don't fret, Susy." Linda looked over at her tall, shapely friend. "I have no doubt they'll fit us up fine and we'll look just as elegant as ever."

"Of course, sugar. This is Sears. They'll take care of us. I just wish the local stores would fit me." Susy put her hands under her boobs and gave them a quick lift to emphasize her point. She dropped her hands and rolled her eyes at Linda.

"'Temporarily out of stock,' they said. They'll have our sizes soon, I'm sure." Linda nodded her head with enthusiasm and her blonde hair bobbed with her. "Anyway, let's have fun shopping."

The women found a pair of salesladies to help them and reserved two changing rooms right next to each other. That way they could talk while they tried on clothes. Linda was the first into her changing room. She peeled off her tight green dress.

"Mrs. Riles, could I come in for a second? I'd like to get a measurement without your dress." It was the young saleslady from outside the curtain. "My measurements seem a bit off."

"Of course." Linda wore no bra, but she had her panties on. She wasn't feeling particularly bashful. She looked down at her left wrist, where she wore the cross Pastor Neilson had given her on a slender silver bracelet. She knew the Lord wouldn't mind if a young woman saw her naked. She needed the measurements after all. "Come in, Ms. ..."

"I'm Ms. Olivia Green." The saleslady deftly slipped past the curtain so that no one could see in. Her eyes widened when she gazed upon the bare beauty of the blonde housewife. They were about the same height, but that's where the comparisons stopped. Linda boasted exquisite, heavy breasts that dangled out before her. Her waist was narrow and her hips wide. Olivia was narrow all the way down. A slight woman with a girlish figure. She tried to not to stare at the woman. "I ... I ... brought my tape measure."

"Wonderful." Linda gave her a wide smile. "Let's get those measurements right." Suddenly, butterflies flapped in Linda's stomach. She had the distinct feeling that this woman was an outsider and needed to be tamed. The feeling of impending conquest sent a quick shiver down her spine. What odd thoughts to have. She blinked her eyes and looked down at the bracelet on her wrist. She couldn't remember the words Pastor Neilson had wanted her to say. The cross would have to be good enough on its own to ward off the devil.

"Um ... okay." Olivia stepped toward the older woman with nervous hesitation. Was she overdressed in her heels and circle dress? Olivia felt so odd standing next to this curvy, naked woman. She looked down at Linda's large pink nipples, with her large areola that pointed slightly to either side. Small drops of milk dribbled down each boob. "Oh, it looks like we'll need to get you some nursing pads too. Congratulations on the baby."

"Baby?" Linda's pulse beat in her ears. She was suddenly dealing with the urge to grab this mouse of a woman. Instead she reached her right hand for the cross and let her fingers slide across the cool metal. "What?" Her eyes trailed down to her own breasts. Sure enough, little droplets of milk formed around her nipples.

"Well, let me just get you measured, then we can get -" Olivia's body coursed with sudden panic as Linda's hands reached for her shoulders and head, roughly pulling her toward those enormous breasts.

"Sssshhhhhhh." In one swift motion, Linda snatched the girl and sat down on the cushioned bench behind her. She cradled Olivia's head and shoulders on her lap and forced the young woman's mouth onto her left nipple.

Olivia tensed, struggled for a split second, but when the sweet, warm liquid hit her tongue and her body relaxed. It was the best thing she'd ever tasted. Olivia forgot about the changing room, the measurements, and even her commission. Her mouth moved of its own volition, sucking and gulping down milk.

Axcix did not have drones in the big city. But if the alien could have seen the two women, she would have been quite proud of her work. This was a novel way to spread the nanites. The makers would be proud.

"Gggghhhmmmm." Olivia's eyes rolled and her body shook for a few seconds. She hadn't known there was pleasure like this on Earth.

"That's it." Linda stroked the girl's brown hair with her left hand. She wanted nothing more than to feed Olivia. "Sssshhhhhhhh." The cross caught the light and flashed at her. Was this part of God's plan? Linda wasn't so sure, but if Pastor Neilson's protective cross allowed it to pass, it might be okay.

Olivia hung half off the bench. Linda reached down and pulled her so that the lower half of Olivia's body curled on the bench next to Linda, while she continued to suckle. They were now both more comfortable.

"One more thing." Linda looked down at the woman's slim hips. She reached with her right hand and pulled Olivia's dress up to her waist. She then lifted Olivia's right leg so that her knee was in the air and her panties were exposed. Linda pulled those panties to the side, revealing a dark triangle of hair. "I'm sorry, Ms. Green, but I need to do this." Linda's fingers found their way in between Olivia's vaginal lips. She was slick and ready. Linda inserted two fingers into Olivia and started pumping.

"Rrrrrrmmmmmnnnnn," Olivia said around the large nipple. Her eyes opened wide and then shut as she let this housewife do as she pleased. The thought slipped into her mind that she was drinking another woman's milk and committing lesbianism. Both those acts were unthinkable minutes before. But now ... Everything felt so good. She opened her legs a little wider for Linda. Olivia was building up to a mighty orgasm.

"You in there, Linda?" Susy's voice carried through and around the thin partition wall between the two changing rooms. "They certainly aren't out of stock here. I have a mountain of clothes to try on. How are you faring?"

"I'm good." With her left hand, Linda pushed Olivia's head more firmly onto her boob. Olivia startled when they heard Susy's voice, but quickly relaxed and continued sucking and gulping. Linda rhythmically thrust her fingers in and out of Olivia's vagina. She'd never before done this to another woman. "Just ... trying on something new."

"Great." Susy peeled off her old dress. She never wanted to wear the constricting thing again. "How's it fit?"

"It fits ..." Linda looked down as Olivia started to shake and moan. She kept Olivia's mouth pressed firmly against her boob to quiet her. "... really well."

Olivia was going to cum like an erupting volcano. She rocked her hips against the hand between her legs. "Mmmmmmmmhhhhhhgggghhhhh." Her pussy gushed around those invading fingers. Olivia was certain no one had ever felt anything as magical as the orgasm that ripped its way through her.

"Did you say something, sugar?" Susy cocked her head quizzically at the wall. She caught sight of her own naked form in the mirror. She turned sideways and gazed at how her breasts now hung out from her chest. She sighed. Those boobies were going to make everything harder, from housecleaning to driving.

"Nothing." Linda looked in the mirror in her own changing room. There she sat, mostly naked, with a young woman writhing in her lap. She trusted in Jesus, what with the cross resting on Olivia's hair, but this did seem more than a little strange. She had conquered this woman and now the need to feed her started to subside. "How's your day?" It was a dumb question, but Linda's brain was occupied.

"I'm glad you asked." Susy slipped into the first dress. It was wonderful to fit into something. "The Ackermans' boy came to my house today."

"Roy?" That got Linda's attention. That was the boy that had so defiled her. Linda removed her hand from Olivia's vagina. The woman was done with her orgasm, but still greedily drunk Linda's unlikely milk.

"Yes, the fat one." Susy nodded into the mirror. That dress was a keeper. She pulled it off and tried on the next one. "He was as rude as he's ever been. He even propositioned me."

Linda's right hand was covered in Olivia's juices. "What did you do?" She didn't know how to clean up her hand. With her left hand, Linda pulled Olivia off her boob and looked into the young woman's dark eyes. Linda brought her left index finger to her lips, telling the woman to keep quiet. She then brought her right hand to Olivia's pretty mouth and slid the wet fingers past her lips.

It was clear to Olivia that this woman wanted her to clean the cum off her fingers. In her dazed state, she complied, opening her mouth and licking and sucking each finger in turn. She'd never tasted her own pussy before. Add it to a growing list of firsts.

"I slapped him and told him his friendship with Pat was over." Susy liked the second dress too.

"Oh." Linda wished she'd done the same to Roy. "That was good." Her hand now licked clean, Linda stood up and pulled Olivia to her feet. "My measurements are fine. Please find me some nursing pads and some new bras." She patted the woman on the rump and sent her out of changing room.

"Yes, Mrs. Riles." Olivia looked back at the naked woman with longing, but dutifully slipped out of the changing room. How had life taken such a drastic turn?

"What was that, Linda?" Susy move on to trying bras. She fastened the straps in the back. It felt so good to be adequately supported.

"Just the saleslady. I sent her on the hunt for some roomy brassieres." Linda slipped into the first dress waiting for her. It fit pretty good.

The two friends spent the rest of the afternoon talking and trying on clothes. Linda tried not to think about what she'd done to the saleslady. Especially, when she felt the urge to do the same to other people she encountered. Deep down she felt that these big city folk were from another place and needed to be conquered. Needed to be fed. But God had decided that Olivia was enough for one day.

Olivia went home that night, her mind a whirlwind. She had cheated on her boyfriend with a much older woman. And she had loved it. When she walked in the front door, she realized she was hungry. So very hungry.

~~

Patrick and David rode their bikes all over town that Saturday, looking for some clue as the meteorite's influence. It was getting late and they hadn't found anything yet. Patrick needed to get home to dinner with his big sister, Sally.

David turned his bicycle to cut across a lawn by the Gooden residence. Ralph Gooden had graduated from high school the year before, but he still lived at home. He had been on the basketball team, so David knew him.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers
12