Something in the Water Pt. 07

Story Info
A sister caught. The lady detective falls. Milk flows.
6.7k words
4.74
80.4k
94

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

Axcix had a hard time keeping track of subjects when they traveled too far away. This is why she spent a good while piecing together various broken strands of data. When she finished running her algorithm and got most of the puzzle together, she hissed and gurgled at the bottom of the lake. It was good that she dwelled in the dark green muck, because the round alien ball wanted to hide her shame.

There weren't many constraints put on her by the makers. They made her to think on her own. The makers wanted her to evolve and adjust to her new planet. There was one cardinal rule, however, localize your experiment. Otherwise, she could ruin other localized experiments. Or worse, she could alter the entire species before it was time.

Cursing to herself, Axcix modified her experiment. There were only a few outside her region infected so far. She would have her subjects bring them back to the local habitat. As for the lactation, she should be able to limit the effective radius. She worked furiously to make the modifications and sent out a new wave of nanites through the water.

~~

The windows were still dark when Linda woke with a start and sat up in bed. Poor William snored happily next to her. How could he be so unaware of what his wife had been up to? By the end of Saturday afternoon, she had begged her own son to give her a baby and quivered in ecstasy when he planted his seed inside her. She had fed a young woman from her miraculously dripping breasts. Linda climbed out of bed.

Little Ms. Olivia Green had been corrupted. And sweet Linda, the once faithful housewife, had done the corrupting. Nothing made sense anymore. Linda quietly walked to her dressing room and chose one of her new dresses. She slipped out of her nightgown and into the dress. She snuck out of her room, not yet knowing where she was going.

The clock on the mantle downstairs was the only sound in the house as it kept its steady beat. The car keys, Linda needed the car keys. She picked them up off the hall table, grabbed her purse, and walked out to the car. She got in and started the engine.

Thoughts of the big city floated into her head. She looked at the dash clock. It was three in the morning. She pulled out of the driveway. She needed to find that mousy salesgirl and bring her back to Portsmith. With any luck, Linda could get there, find Olivia, and get home before anyone knew she was gone.

~~

Patrick woke up very early on Sunday from a bad dream about monsters from outer space. The stars were still out outside his window. Sticky with sweat, he pulled himself out of bed to use the washroom. He stopped in the hall when he noticed that Sally's door was closed. Their parents kept both his sisters' rooms the same as when they left, so whenever they came home they had a place to stay. Patrick pushed his hand through his messy, black hair. It was damp with sweat. He took a deep breath and stared at the door.

Did Sally and Jack have sex in there last night? The thought of one of the Lannit children having sex under Susy and Fred's roof seemed pretty far out there, but they were married. So ...

It was a mistake to think about his sister and sex. Patrick still needed to pee, but his dick transitioned into full morning wood mode. Indecisive, Patrick stood in the hall. Should he still try the washroom? Should he wait until later? Maybe tug it back down?

Sally's door opened and out stepped the blurry shadow of his sister. Patrick hadn't put his glasses on, but he could tell it was her. She closed the door after her and gave a start when she saw Patrick standing in the hall.

"Wow, super creepy, Pat." Sally brushed her red hair out her eyes and looked Patrick up and down. "What are you doing?" Her eyes paused when her gaze got to the enormous tent in his flannel pajamas. "Real mature, dummy. Just waiting out here to freak me out with a fake boner? How'd you even know I'd get up?"

"What?" Patrick tried to focus his eyes. He could tell she was wearing something bluish, probably some silk pajamas. He couldn't see her expression, but it was a pretty good guess that her freckled face was frowning. "I'm going to the washroom."

"Good for you. I woke up really hungry. I'm getting a snack." Sally stepped closer to her brother. Something was different about him. He still looked dopey as ever. She inhaled deeply. He smelled strange, like something ancient and secret. Like the dark side of the moon. "You know, I've missed you, Pat." Her tone changed. "Come give your big sister a hug." She opened her arms to him in the cold, dark hall.

"Um ... okay." Patrick stepped up to her and gave her a weak, sideways hug. He didn't want to press his dick on her.

"Hug me like you mean it, dummy." Sally reached around his back and pulled him in. Warmth and tingling sensations spread through her vagina. It was odd timing, but she ignored it. Something poked at her belly. "And lose that stupid fake boner." Sally reached down between them and placed her left hand into Patrick's pajama bottoms. She gripped the monstrous thing and tried to pull it free. Her eyes widened in the dark. The thing was attached. "Is that real?" She whispered. "Is that your ... dick?" She pressed her finger into the veiny, spongy flesh.

"Yeah." Patrick felt the cold metal of her wedding ring on his dick. It contrasted with the warmth of her hand. "Let go." Patrick's chest was scrunched against her boobs, her right hand holding the back of his pajamas tightly.

"Ever had one of these?" Sally moved her hand slowly along the shaft, up and down. "I bet not. You're shy with girls. Is Big Sister your first handy?" She inhaled deeply. What a wonderful smell.

"Don't do that, Sally." Patrick had never had a girl's hand on his dick before, she was right. And it felt so good he almost forgot himself. "It's not you, there's something going on in town. There's a mystery."

"Life has a way of surprising you." Sally wasn't listening to him. Her hand sped up. She relished the way the foreskin slid over the wide head. "Why'd you keep your dick hidden all this time?"

"Jack's right in there. In your room." Patrick tried to gently pry himself away. He didn't want to cause a ruckus, but he needed to get out of her clutches before he reached the point of no return. "What if he comes out?"

"He would be very unhappy, dummy." Sally wanted nothing more than to bring Patrick to completion. "So, let's be quick."

"Think about what ... ah ... you're doing." Patrick's legs shook.

"You ..." Sally bit his left ear playfully and nibbled on his earlobe. "... should be grateful. There's not many big sisters that would do this for their runty little brothers."

"That's ... oh ... Sally. That's ... my point." Patrick closed his eyes and leaned his head into her shoulder.

"Just cum, dummy." Sally could feel his whole body trembling. She lowered her right hand from his back to his skinny butt and grabbed tightly.

With a series of soft grunts, Patrick came in his pajamas while leaning up against Sally.

To her amazement, shocks of pleasure spread from her left hand as the warm liquid splashed onto her hand, wrist, and arm. "Oooohhhhhhh, Pat." Her pussy clenched and she had her own orgasm. The two of them shook together in the hall as they shared in the ecstasy. When Sally was done, she removed her hand from his pajama bottoms and wiped the cum off on Patrick's top. "Well, I don't know what that was all about, but don't tell Mom and Dad. Okay?"

"Or Jack?" Patrick took a step back from her.

"Especially Jack." Sally stepped past him and headed for the stairs. "I'm still hungry. I'm going to go wash my hands and find something to eat." She stopped, walked back to Patrick, and wagged a finger in his face. "Let me be clear. Don't tell anyone or you're dead. Got it?" She took a deep breath and her face softened. There was that dark, compelling odor again. Why did Patrick smell so good?

"Got it." Patrick backed away from the blur that was his sister.

"Say, Pat?" Sally pursued him slowly down the hall, her hunger for a midnight snack replaced by a different kind of hunger.

"Yeah?" Patrick was very uncomfortable. The front of his PJs was soaked with cum and his dick was still hard and pushing wildly at the soggy mess.

"Got another one in you?" she whispered. "I'd let you do it in my mouth."

"No." Patrick found the door to the washroom and stepped inside. He slammed the door, locked it, and leaned his back against it.

Sally knocked for a while, quietly pleading for him to come back out. Eventually, she went away.

Patrick slid down the door until his butt hit the cold tile floor. Things were getting complicated. How was he going to tell the investigators about this?

~~

Linda arrived in the big city around four-thirty in the morning. She stopped at a payphone and looked up Olivia's address in the white pages. By four-forty-five, Linda was knocking on what she hoped was Olivia's door. After a few minutes, a bleary-eyed Olivia opened the door and stared out at Linda.

"Mrs. Riles?" Her brown eyes sharpened and dropped to Linda's bosom when she recognized her customer.

"Pack your things, sweetheart." Linda pushed out her chest a little, enjoying the effect she was having on this young woman. "You're coming to stay with me for a while." She stepped past Olivia into the front room. She looked Olivia up and down, admiring the former saleslady's slender figure in her nightgown. Something sparkled on Olivia's left hand. "That's new, isn't it?" Linda pointed to the shiny, diamond ring.

"My boyfriend ... um ... my fiancé proposed to me last night." Olivia's pale cheeks reddened. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Riles, but I said yes."

"No need to be sorry, Olivia." Linda put her hands on Olivia's shoulders. "Which way to your bedroom?"

Olivia pointed to an open door.

"Pack your bags." Linda gently pushed the younger woman toward the door. "I can't explain right now, but I'll return you to your fiancé soon."

"Can I ...?" Olivia looked over her shoulder at Linda. "Could I ... maybe ...?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Yes, sweetheart." Linda nodded. "I'll give you more milk soon. But we have to get going." Dimples formed on Linda's cheeks; her warm smile spread reassurance.

"Okay." Olivia's knees felt weak. She packed her suitcase and they were off.

They were on the road in darkness, driving back to Portsmith. Daylight was still a little way off. Linda looked over at her passenger. She took a hand off the wheel and lowered her dress to expose her right boob. "There you go."

"Thank you," Olivia whispered. She leaned over in the front seat, curled her legs under her, and put her head in the older woman's lap. The milk was just as sweet and satisfying as she remembered. She gulped that elixir from Linda's right nipple as they drove, feeling wave after wave of pleasure wash over her.

~~

When William and David arrived downstairs for breakfast, their new houseguest was waiting for them. Neither man was sure what to make of her. Linda's story about putting up a friend of a friend while she was separating from her husband didn't make much sense. But she told them it was the Christian thing to do, so they welcomed Olivia into their home. They set her up in Ryan's old room. He was off finishing college, so he didn't need it at the moment.

Another mouth to feed, went through William's mind.

David was more concerned with how their guest would interfere with his plans to constantly mate with his mother.

Olivia settled in quickly. She even accompanied the family to church that morning.

The pews were full as always. David and Patrick sat together, their moms to their left, and Olivia on the aisle. To their right, William and Fred sat together. The fathers didn't much care for one another, but they dutifully talked football and current events whenever their wives forced them together. Jack and Sally sat just beyond them. Sally hadn't said one word to Patrick all morning, keeping her eyes down and only smiling at her husband Jack. Well, Patrick couldn't blame her. The meteor was somehow responsible for her strange behavior in the hall, but how could she know that? Once he unlocked the mystery, Sally would be one of the first he'd tell. She'd be so relieved.

Patrick craned his neck and looked behind him right before services started. He spotted the Ackerman family way in the back. He waved to Roy, but his friend must have not seen him, because he didn't wave back.

~~

Later that Sunday, Patrick gave Sally an awkward hug goodbye when it was time for her and Jack to go home. He wished he could have told her what happened wasn't her fault, but that would have to wait until he had some real evidence. He then hopped on his bike and spent a fruitless afternoon looking for more clues.

David tried to get his mom alone all afternoon, but he was stymied by their new houseguest. Olivia followed Linda around the house like a lost puppy. David tried to make small talk, but eventually went to his room to catch up on homework.

Roy made the most of his Sunday. With Nathaniel in his study and Annie out with her boyfriend, Roy cornered Amanda in her washroom upstairs. She gave in quickly, letting him bury his long dick all the way down her throat. When it was time for sex, she insisted she didn't trust him not to get her pregnant. Roy was fine with that. He took her butt several times. They tried to be as quiet as possible, with Nathaniel downstairs. At one point, Roy had to stuff his mom's panties in her mouth to keep her from screaming.

~~

On Monday after school, Patrick raced his bike across town, eager to meet the investigators at the library. He'd asked David to come along, but he had basketball practice. Roy hadn't talked to either of them all day. Patrick was sure that Roy's behavior was connected to the mystery, but he couldn't see how. Yet. This was another wrong Patrick would put right when he found more evidence. Thoughts raced through Patrick's mind as he pedled. He was so lost in thought, that he almost missed the altercation happening outside the town's hotel.

On the sidewalk, Chris Sumner was holding on to Mark Farmer's arm. Donna Farmer was crying and trying to push the big basketball player away. So, the investigators had been waylaid on their way to the library. Patrick skidded his bicycle into a hard-right turn and headed for the sidewalk.

The town's hotel was on an otherwise quiet street, and no one else was there to witness whatever Chris was trying to do.

"Nothing will happen to him if you come with me, doll." Chris continued to pull at Mark's arm.

"Capital," Mark muttered over and over. He offered no resistance to the belligerent teenager.

"No." Donna looked pale and frightened. Her red hair wildly billowing around her head as she pushed at Chris with her right hand and pulled at Mark's other arm with her left. "Mark. Wake up. I need you, Mark." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"It's only me now, lady." Chris was tall and athletic. He was going to win this argument.

Patrick dropped his bicycle and leapt to his feet at a run. He was not the man for this job. He wished very much that David had been with him. Why wasn't Chris at basketball practice too? Was he working for the meteor? Would he notice Patrick running up from behind?

Glasses fogged, Patrick planted his left foot and swung his right up between Chris's legs from behind. The top of his shoe made solid contact with the bigger boy's balls.

"Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh." Chris fell to the ground and curled into a ball.

"I can't' believe it worked." Panting, Patrick looked down at his writhing handiwork. "We should go." He offered his hand to Donna.

"Back to our room." Donna took Patrick's hand and with her other hand dragged Mark back into the hotel. They got to their room and she locked the door behind them. "Thank you ... Mr. Lannit." Donna leaned her back against the door and tried to catch her breath. "You're a ... hero."

"Aw, shucks. Call me Pat." Patrick wiped the sweat off his brow. He looked over at Mark to get his approval too, but the man stood in the room, murmuring. "What's wrong with Mr. Farmer?"

"He's been getting like this." Donna's dress was wet and sticky. And her vagina, her cursed vagina, was wet as well. She suddenly saw this skinny eighteen-year-old as something of a man. A handsome man. She tried to calm herself. "It will pass."

But it didn't pass. The pheromones swirled around the room.

Much to his discomfort, Patrick found himself wanting to take this beautiful woman, his investigating partner, right in front of her dazed husband. He fought his urges, turned, and discreetly tucked his giant dick into his waistband. They needed to get out of there, or he was going to do something stupid.

As the minutes passed, Donna's libido increased. It was becoming unbearable. She needed to get out of the room. "We can't stay here." She walked over to Mark and sat him in a chair. "Mark, dear, I'm going to go for a little bit. You'll be safe here." She removed his hat and patted him on the shoulder. "You asked me to investigate if this ever happened to you again. So, I'll do what you asked, my lord."

"Do you think Chris is gone?" Patrick took off his glasses, wiped the fog off them, and then returned them to his face. "He's probably gone. Right?"

"Yes, he must be." Donna moved to the door, opened it, and looked out. "And if he's not, you can defend me again."

"Um ... okay." Patrick didn't like the sound of that, but he didn't think he could control his urges much longer. Frying pan and fire. "Let's go."

"After you." Donna ushered Patrick outside and locked the room door behind them. She felt a little more clearheaded out of that room. They walked back out to the sidewalk to find no sign of Chris. "I'll drive us somewhere and we can talk." Donna walked over to her car and fished the keys out of her purse. She stopped when she got close. "Good lord."

"What?" Patrick picked up his bicycle and walked it over to her. He could see that her front right tire was slashed and completely flat. "Why would Chris do that?"

"I don't know." Donna shook her head and put her keys back in her purse. "He's a lunatic."

Out in the fresh air, Patrick felt better. His dick deflated and his mind went back to working beyond an animal level. "I'll ride you to my house. We can talk there."

"Really?" Donna looked at his bike dubiously. She hadn't tried anything like that since she was herself a teenager. "How?"

"You sit on the seat and hold onto me. I'll pedal." Patrick smiled an encouraging smile. He didn't want to be around if Chris came back.

"Okay, Pat." Donna hiked up her dress a little and climbed on. This was beyond undignified, but this kid was the only good thing she'd found in this rotten town.

Off they rode back across Portsmith.

~~

Olivia still wasn't quite sure what she was doing in Portsmith. Linda seemed to have some sort of hold over her. She just did whatever the blonde housewife told her to do. Once Linda's son and husband left in the morning, the two women worked through the household chores together. At lunchtime, they took a break.

"Thank you for the help, Olivia." Linda took off her apron and sat down on the sofa in the living room. She patted the cushion next to her. "Everything is much faster with two."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Riles." Olivia sat down next to her and her eyes fell to the swell of Linda's large boobs behind her blue dress. "I'm really hungry."

"Please, call me Linda, sweetheart." Linda patted Olivia's thigh and then idly played with Olivia's green housedress. "I'll whip up some lunch for us in a minute."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers
12