Something in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers

After dinner a horrifying thought entered his mind. How would Sally use the bathroom? He assumed that her species crapped in the woods, but Rich didn't want that in his house. He walked past her in the corner of the kitchen, making his way to the hall bathroom. He felt relief upon seeing there was no feces or urine anywhere in her hiding spot. The only thing he noticed was some water from the toilet on the floor, assuming she must have drank from it.

"Ok, maybe I should let her go. This is silly. I don't want Sasquatch shit in my house," he chuckled. Deep down he knew Sally would return. He was right. Opening the door for her, letting the cold air rush in, he went about his business, cleaning some dishes, occasionally glancing over his shoulder toward the back door. He saw her dark shape quickly zoom outside about fifteen minutes after he opened the door for her. Leaving it open, he put some pieces of lunch meat in the hallway once more and left to watch TV. He smiled hearing heavy foot fall making its way down the hallway. She was back, hopefully after taking a crap somewhere behind a tree.

Rich closed and locked the door, smiling, thinking that Sally liked the nice warm house of his. He went to bed only to be woken a few hours later by the same sounds from the previous night.

Chapter 7

Rich stood there, peering into the kitchen from his cracked bedroom door, his mouth agape. "Wow," he thought once more, watching Sally move in the kitchen, studying things, eating some food he purposely left in the refrigerator. Her body, her movements, was so human like at night. It's if she was a human woman, home alone, wondering around her kitchen, nude, enjoying herself. Rich was amazed.

"Maybe her species are related to humans after all," he thought, watching the tall, dark figure, trail her fingers across the counter top. His imagination started wondering. "Go on, get comfortable, maybe pour a glass of wine, answer a text on your phone from your boyfriend, invite him over. Sit him on the couch and start riding him." Rich thought, completely floored at how human her movements looked when she was at ease -- not cautious or protecting herself. Her body was gorgeous in the dimly lit kitchen.

Sally, of course, poured no wine and texted no imaginary boyfriend. She walked over to the table where Rich sat earlier. He lost view of her entire body, but was able to tell she was squatting at his seat. He could barely hear loud sniffing sounds.

Rich watched her stand, the side of her body in his view, the light from the refrigerator shining on a muscular, shapely butt. Sally walked to the light source, closing the door, and made her way down the hall, Rich closing his door just in time for her to pass by. He chuckled, thinking that she was using the open refrigerator door as light instead of turning on a light switch. He wondered why she was sniffing his seat, thinking back to all those clothes he left outside, assuming it was to confirm the scent belonged to him.

*****

The next several days featured more of the same; Rich working at his kitchen table, throwing bits of lunch meat or other food to a crouching Sally in the corner of the kitchen. Sometimes he would watch her eat, noticing it wasn't anything all that different than what he's seen before. She chewed normally, her fingers manipulating the food; everything looked ape-like, but not unfamiliar. He would smile at her during breaks, hoping she understood what it meant to smile.

During the night, he'd watch her from his cracked bedroom door move about the kitchen for her late night snack. She was unafraid, standing tall, moving around like a human - a gorgeous, seven foot tall, muscular woman. Rich wondered how old she was.

As the days passed, he found he didn't have to be so careful in his movements; being more and more natural in the kitchen - doing dishes, cleaning counters, sweeping the floor, all while Sally crouched in the corner, watching him, chewing on a snack. When she wasn't eating, Rich caught her looking at him while he worked. He smiled at her, looking for a smile in return.

He got bold one day. He hadn't thrown Sally a slice of lunch meat in a few hours. He was watching her peak out of the window at the snowy landscape, towards the woods. Rich stood, making his way to the kitchen, grabbed a small piece of ham, walking directly to Sally and extended his hand to her. She turned, looking up at him, slowly taking the meat from his hand. Rich sat back down, smiling at her, watching her eat.

He repeated this the next day, opting only to feed her directly instead of tossing her some food. He also let her outside each day. She would be gone for around 15 to 20 minutes but would always return. Rich started noticing she wasn't crouching as much, but walking slightly more upright around him during the day. He was cutting up some bread when he watched her walk into the kitchen to resume her spot in the corner. He saw her breasts, covered in black hair, but still very visible and large, tan nipples poking through the hair. They were the same color as her nose, mouth, and other parts of her face that weren't covered in hair. Rich also saw no external reproductive organs. A quick glance in between her legs confirmed there was no scrotum or penis.

"Nice tits, Sally," Rich said aloud, causing her to turn to face him. Reaching up to him from her crouched position, she took a piece of bread from his hand.

The next day, Rich decided to try an experiment. "Sally, want to watch me take shit?" he asked, standing and walking to the hallway. He offered her a piece of food to entice her to follow him to the hall bathroom.

She peeped around the corner, watching Rich do his bathroom business. When he was done he didn't flush, instead leaving his excrement there, hoping Sally would figure out that's where it went. He watched her walk into the bathroom, moving right past him, causing him to look up at her. She was so tall, a foot taller than Rich. Sally looked into the toilet, sniffing from above. Rich slowly moved to her, bringing his hand on the flusher, making sure she watched what he was doing. He flushed the toilet, startling her slightly. She watched his waste go down to be replaced with fresh water.

"I really don't feel like wiping your butt," Rich said softly, peering around Sally, looking to her ass, thinking how it reminded him of Olympic level sprinters he had seen on TV. "It's actually a nice one. Hairy, but nice. "

Rich chuckled, making his way back to the kitchen, "You do a lot of squats and lunges out there in the woods?" He jokingly asked Sally, taking a seat, not expecting a reply.

That night while watching TV, Sally joined him, crouching in the corner of the living room. After about an hour, Rich tapped the cushion next to him, placing a tiny piece of bread there. Sally crawled across the floor, not sure what to make of the TV, and snatched the bread. She remained, sitting at Rich's feet close enough to where he could feel her warmth against his pants. She was looking at the television.

Rich thought for a moment, tore off another piece of bread, and gently placed his right hand on her shoulder. She jerked slightly, but didn't move from her position. She turned to face him, seeing his other hand with the bread, taking it from him. Rich left his hand there, eventually caressing her shoulder, just as he would a dog. The caresses morphed into scratches and gentle massages. Sally remained still, facing the flashing lights of the TV. Rich bent forward slightly, noticing her eyes were closed. As if she sensed a change in the air around her face, she turned, looking into Rich's eyes. He smiled and nodded at her, hoping she felt at ease.

Removing his right hand from her shoulder, he slowly moved it to her face, the back of his fingers grazing the hair on her jaw line. His index finger moved up, lightly caressing the hairless part of her cheek, their eyes not looking away from the other. "it's ok," he whispered to her.

Shortly after that exchange, Rich turned off the lamp in the living room, the TV, rechecked the doors, filled a small bowl with water for Sally, leaving it on the kitchen counter and went to bed. He decided to leave his bedroom door open.

He was awakened hours later, light from the kitchen streaming into his room, the refrigerator door open. In the dim light, he saw the silhouette of a seven foot tall woman, standing in his kitchen, pouring the bowl of water down her throat. Barely being able to make out her breasts swaying with each step, Rich wondered if she would try to come in his bedroom, he wondered if she'd sleep in his bed.

Dozing in and out of sleep for the next hour, he thought he saw her. He thought he saw a dark shape peep into his bedroom, initially causing him to shake his head from what he thought was an eerie dream. The shape went away.

Shortly before dawn, Rich thought he saw a large dark figure standing at the foot of his bed. It was scary. He was half asleep, not sure if he was dreaming once more, turning to his side, closing his eyes tightly.

Chapter 8

As the weeks went by; things became easier for Sally.

She had figured out how to use the toilet. After a few observational sessions with Rich, she even wiped herself, though maybe not a thorough as a human. He wanted her to sleep in his bed with him. He wondered if she understood the concept of snuggling or cuddling. He had no idea of her kind did that sort of thing. The only issue was her hygiene. She still smelled a bit like a zoo exhibit. Rich wanted to bathe her.

Sally squatted on Rich's bedroom floor, watching him shower, the glass stall steaming up around him. He had led her in there, quite easily since she pretty much followed him wherever he went in the house, sometimes even outside to get firewood. She watched him strip and proceed to lather up with shampoo. Rich hoped she would join him in the shower, glancing at her breasts, pushing perverse thoughts away, so he could bathe her thoroughly.

Finally after a couple days of seeing that the water flowing out of the little thing above Rich's head and that the white, bubbly stuff he was rubbing over his body was not harmful, Sally joined him.

Extending her hand toward the falling water, testing its temperature, Sally entered the shower. Rich had never seen or heard an ape laugh before, especially a creature that was ape-like, as was the case with Sally. He noticed her toothy grin seemed so human. He watched her play in the water, splashing her face, listening to her deep grunts, assuming they were her form of laughter.

She loved the shower. She had no issue with Rich lathering up her back with soap. Rich was enjoying it as well. He noticed how densely muscular her back was, her wet hair sticking to and highlighting her musculature. Then Rich made his way further down her back and saw her ass.

His eyes lit up, watching the streams of water trail down her back and into her crack. Sally's butt did indeed resemble some of those Olympic sprinters. Rich imagined Sally posing on the cover of one of those body building magazines. He chuckled to himself, his fingers combing the shampoo through her fur. Then something else happened.

He couldn't take his eyes off her ass. At this point she was slightly bent over, as if she figured out it would be easier for him to clean her back, causing her back to arch and butt to stick out more. Rich stared at it, watching the muscles flex when Sally would occasionally shift her weight. He had an erection.

Rich slowly brought his hands to rest on her hips, pulling her back to him just enough to where his cockhead poked into one of her muscular glutes. Moving himself to the side a few inches, his cockhead was now poking directly below where her anus would be.

Sally felt this, standing up straight, turning around to look at Rich. He got scared, thinking maybe she would attack him, but she didn't. Sally's eyes trailed down Rich's comparatively hairless body until they found his erect cock. Sally looked at it, studying it, as if in deep thought. She glanced back at Rich's eyes, then back down at his throbbing erection. She was putting two and two together. After a few moments, she turned to her side, letting the water wash away debris from the front of her body and then to her back to rinse off her soap. Rich was embarrassed, hoping he didn't offend her, not sure if he could offend her. He looked down in the shower, seeing all the dirt that had washed off her body. He spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up the mess Sally unintentionally made.

Apparently he didn't offend her at all. Later that evening she was laying flat on the bed, her feet hanging over the end of it, grunting softly, realizing that a mattress was far more comfortable than the ground. Rich was next to her looking up to the ceiling, in his pajamas, feeling slightly awkward. He fell asleep later when he heard her slow, methodical breathing, assuming she was asleep.

The next several days were more of the same. They would shower, Rich would get aroused, Sally would look almost knowingly at his erection for a moment -- as though she understood what was happening, why he was erect, and maybe, wanting to cross an interspecies line with Rich. Rich bathed her, running his hands over her large breasts, his erection harder than ever, not minding if he had sex with this creature. He laughed inwardly at himself, wondering if she would be into that with a human, telling himself he would never want to initiate it for fear of scaring her away.

After a few days in bed, Sally turned to her side, resting her head on Rich's shoulder. He smiled, wrapping his arm around her large frame, pulling her in close. He rested his hand on her ass, gently kneading it, thinking that if she was a human he may not be able to brazenly touch her there. Sally didn't seem to mind the next day when Rich squeezed her breasts after showing her how to turn a door knob.

As the weeks went by he found himself thinking of her more often in a sexual way. He almost couldn't help it. Rich also talked to Denise more often - occasionally flirting with her after stopping to chat on the way to the grocery store each week. She was 5'5", long, dark brown hair, and a curvy, hourglass body. After one Sunday of brief chit chat about the horses she was grooming, Rich said goodbye, thinking about how nice it'd be to take Denise to bed. His thoughts were interrupted by Sally. He sighed, pulling into his driveway, realizing he'd rather have sex with a seven foot tall Sasquatch than a human. He cursed himself for his idiotic thoughts. Sally didn't help matters by being more human-like. She learned to sit at the table, she walked upright all the time, she snuggled in the bed with him, and she learned to bathe herself. She also seemed to like affection Rich gave her. He would hug her, his head resting against her breasts; she would rest her chin on the top of his head. Sometimes they would stand there in the kitchen for a few moments; Rich occasionally sliding his hands down to her butt, grabbing it before sliding them up to her waist.

One day, after a long embrace, Rich told her he loved her. He wasn't sure how he loved her though. She wasn't a person, so it wasn't entirely romantic love, but she wasn't completely an animal, so it wasn't the type of love a person has for their dog. But he did love her. He loved having her around, he loved snuggling in bed, keeping each other warm, and he loved teaching her to be more human-like. Rich never crossed any sexual lines, assuming that may hurt her feelings somehow -- or worse, he could end up in the hospital. Rich had read stories about chimpanzees tearing fingers, hands, noses, lips off a person with ease. A Bigfoot could no doubt easily do that and more.

"Sally if you want to have sex, just let me know ok? It may be weird, but I wouldn't mind doing that with you," Rich told her, smiling, handing her a ham sandwich one day. He, of course, received no response from the Bigfoot in his kitchen, his joking words falling on non-English speaking or comprehending ears.

Rich sat across from her at the table, watching her eat, smiling at her, "I love you." He patted her hand and went about cleaning the kitchen. Later that evening she fell asleep with her head in his lap, while he watched TV, scratching her furry head.

Chapter 9

In the Spring, Sally started changing. She became more restless, almost anxious about something. She also started looking at Rich's erection in the shower a little longer than usual with a hint of what he thought could be desire in her eyes. Rich wasn't sure, so he continued bathing her, hugging her, and copping a feel every once in awhile. He wondered if she wanted to leave, to find her own kind. Thoughts of her leaving made him sad; he wanted her to stay with him.

One night in early May, Rich was awakened by the most unearthly, horrifying sound he had ever heard. He groaned in pain, rolling off the bed, covering his ears. He looked around dark room, seeing no signs of Sally; all while the monstrously loud howl on his back porch shook him to the core. Once it stopped, he stumbled to his feet, pushing his back door open, finding Sally crouched down at the foot of the steps.

"Sally! What are you doing!?!" He asked, catching his breath. Sally looked to him and then back to the woods, cocking her head to the side.

"Sally?" Rich asked. She grunted at him, as if to tell him to keep quiet. She listened, waiting, watching the tree line. There was no howl in return.

Sally sniffed the air, looking around frantically; she scurried off toward the tree line, "Sally wait!" Rich called out to her. She stopped at a pine tree. Looking up to the branches above her, she squatted and jumped upward to reach the nearest one. Twelve feet above her head, she grabbed onto it, hanging for a few seconds before pulling and breaking the large branch. Rich watched amazed by her strength, gasping when the branch broke in half.

He watched Sally's torso twist back, her arms clutching the branch, and brought it forward, slamming it against the tree. It made a loud wood knocking sound, like a gun firing. She did the several times and stopped. She released the branch and waited, listening for a response. There was none.

Rich watched this display, figuring that she was attempting to find one of her own kind. He was unsure why at first. Sally dejectedly walked inside his home. Rich almost felt bad for her, none of her own species were nearby for her be with. Then it hit him. Her restlessness, her anxious behavior, the howling calls; Rich realized she may be reaching sexual maturity and was either looking for a mate or letting one know she was nearby.

She snuggled against Rich that evening, but he could see she was distant, not making her heavy sleeping sounds. The next day Sally was distant again, often sitting on the back porch alone, looking out into the woods. She was lonely.

"Here you go," Rich said, sitting next to her, giving her some turkey. "I love you Sally, and I'm sorry there's no males of your kind around out there. You got a really nice body; some lucky Sasquatch is missing out. I'll be a substitute if you like." Rich, joking once again, patted her forearm, taking a few bites of his sandwich.

He stood to head inside, kissing the top of her head, smelling the new shampoo he purchased, one with a more feminine aroma.

*****

A couple days later, Rich was drying his hair after his shower. He genuinely felt bad for Sally. She had been moping around for a while now. He would joke and make comments to her about helping her find a male Bigfoot, or offering his services, all in good fun. He often wondered if she presented herself to him, if he would actually go through with it and have sex with her.

When he exited his bathroom, his towel wrapped around his waist, to see Sally on his bed, on all fours looking over her shoulder at him, Rich's was faced with the reality of having to make that decision right there.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers