Something in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

His mouth dropped open; he stared at her for a few moments. "Sally, I don't know," He managed to say before gulping. He approached her slowly. She was huffing and grunting, her eyes focused on Rich.

"Can I do this? Can I go through with it?" He asked, slowly placing a hand on her hip, her glute muscles slowly flexing against his towel covered crotch.

Sally grunted again, as if to answer his rhetorical question. Rich trailed his hands over her back and butt. He bent down to inspect in between her legs. He never saw anything resembling a vagina, since her hair covered any outer lips she may have. His eyes shot open when he saw, illuminated by the bathroom light behind him, clear, thick liquid, oozing off of her hair where he surmised her vaginal opening would be.

"You are in heat," Rich said, taking his index finger, moving some of the hair aside, seeing what he thought to be dark tan labia lips. Sally grunted once more.

"You are in heat," He repeated, standing straight up. "Can I do this? Can I help you?"

Rich held his hand to her crotch feeling the heat emanating from it. He ran his other hand over her muscular butt cheeks.

"Yes I can," He said, dropping the towel around his waist, grabbing her hips with one hand, his other guiding his erection to her dripping, oozing crotch, stabbing against the dark fur, hoping to find its opening.

As soon as his cockhead felt her outer lips caress it he knew he was close to finding the entry point in all her hair. Rich groaned with his achievement, sliding himself in, wincing at how extremely tight she was.

"Are you a virgin, Sally?" he asked. He kept sliding in, listening to her grunt, feeling her very human-like pussy squelch and spasm around him, her butt flexing against his hips. He was all the way in. It was so tight, yet so familiar. It had been awhile since Rich had gotten laid, but Sally felt no different than a human. Rich looked down at her large body on all fours before him. Sally looked back at him over her shoulders, her mouth opened, making a slight grunting sound. Rich nodded at her and got to work.

All logic, reason, and sense left him. Rich was embedded into the tightest pussy on the largest female he ever encountered. She was grunting, either from pain or pleasure or both, as Rich slammed into her as hard as he could, her large muscular buttocks providing a landing pad for his hips. She felt amazing.

"Ahh yes," Rich cried out when her pussy started making what seemed like slurping sounds around his cock every time he slid himself in.

"Come on Sally! Come on!" He grunted, biting his lower lip, slamming into her. She only increased her deep, animalistic grunts.

Sally suddenly fell to her chest, her arms laying flat on the bed, before her. She started to eerily moan, throwing Rich off his rhythm, slightly weirding him out. He kept gripping her hips, slamming into her as hard as he could, watching her moan. Then she started shaking; her butt tensing up, her large hands gripping the sheets -- she was having an orgasm. Rich watched with amazement at her jerk and convulse before him. She let out a final long grunt -- almost like a sigh. She was done, but Rich wasn't.

Perhaps his curiosity had kept him going for so long. His desire to study this creature he had come to love as a cross between a pet, a friend, and a child while he had sex with her, kept his focus away from how pleasurable it felt. Rich pulled out of Sally, his cock covered in a white, creamy substance. Sally rolled over onto her back, her eyes looking tired, yet satisfied. Rich looked down at her body and slowly began to push her knees apart. He wasn't done with her.

"Can't believe I'm doing this. You ready Sally?" Rich asked, receiving no verbal response, only Sally's long legs opening wider.

Guiding his cock back inside, he came to rest on top of her, propping himself up with his hands at her side. He looked into her eyes, down to her breasts, further down to her muscular core, while he rolled his hips against her, hopefully grinding himself against a clitoris -- assuming she had one under all that hair.

Sally grunted again, her hands clasping around Rich's arms, gripping him tightly, almost painfully. She showed her teeth, somewhat in a flaunting manner, urging Rich on. He did the same, increasing his speed of thrusts, causing the bed to bang against the wall. He wondered if what he read about primates was true -- that humans have the largest penises. He figured she was definitely a virgin, a young Sasquatch coming of age, searching for a mate, but not truly wanting to leave Rich's property to return to the woods. She heard no calls in return to her own, and settled on a human to service her, to fill that primal need.

Rich kept at it, sweat forming on his forehead. He was getting close to climaxing, when he thought about pregnancy. He read various theories about how Bigfoot were cousins of humans, a human-hybrid, or a smaller, evolved descendent of a Gigantopithecus. Either way, he decided he didn't think he could get her pregnant since she was a different species -- related to humans or not.

He could feel her tight pussy spasming yet again around his shaft. Rich placed a hand on the head board for balance and leverage as be began fucking her harder than any human he ever had before. Sally's grunts egging him on to completion, telling him to go harder and faster.

"Yes!" Rich groaned, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, his cock erupting, flooding her with semen. He collapsed on top of her, sweaty, out of breath, feeling her large body jerk and twitch below him as her own orgasm subsided. He was done.

Chapter 10

There was no foreplay. There was no romance. There were only two animals, one of them a human and the other a Bigfoot, constantly going at it. Sally gave herself to Rich every day. Every morning the bed would bang violently against the wall. One time he was standing behind her thrusting upward as she held on to the open refrigerator, shaking its contents onto the floor, milk spilling everywhere. One night he was behind her in the shower, doing the same, and she accidentally pushed the shower door open, causing them to fall out on to the bathroom floor -- Rich continuously thrusting away at her, pushing her across the floor, gritting his teeth as he worked. They broke the back porch swing. Rich tackled her onto it from behind, inserting his cock, pounding away until the chains broke and the wooden swing collapsed. They broke part of the railing of the same back porch one night in June. Sally was bent over the rail with Rich behind her on his tip toes, slamming away into her, causing it to break away from the column it was attached to.

The house filled with grunts and moans one afternoon in July. Sally pulled Rich to the floor, causing the back door to break. They rolled around on the porch, down the steps and into the yard, their screams of pleasure echoing off the woods nearby.

Sally was insatiable. Rich was a machine. He had never been able to go this long with a human female. She would cream all over his cock and he would inject her with semen. He loved her taste, gathering up her creamy vaginal fluids with his index finger and licking it before plunging into her once more.

One evening the moon was bright, Rich was covered in sweat, and Sally was on all fours outside in the back yard. Rich was gripping her shoulders, cumming hard once again. Sally rolled over onto her back, Rich fell on top of her, his cum spurting cock, finding its home again as he mindlessly thrust into her, in a trance-like state. "I, I, love you," he said in between thrusts, out of breath.

Rich was nearing exhaustion. His was numb. He collapsed onto Sally, resting his head on her shoulder, grabbing a tit, gently sucking it when they heard it. It was far in the distance, but it was an unmistakable sound of a gunshot coming from the woods behind them.

Rich released her dark tan nipple and listened again. They heard another shot in the national forest that bordered his land. Rich pulled himself up to stand, Sally crouching next to him, her arms wrapped around his leg, looking and listening. They heard a third shot followed by something else. A sound Rich hadn't heard in a long time. The closest thing to it was the night time howl Sally had bellowed from his back porch that night in May when she was calling out to a potential mate -- nearly three months ago.

This howl was different, it sounded not like a search call, but a howl of agony. Something had been shot and was calling out for help. Sally glanced up to Rich with fear on her face. He led her inside, closed and locked the fixed back door and took her to the shower, bathing her, holding her in the enveloping steam.

The next day Sally was restless again. Not in the same way as the spring, but nervous, scared. She looked out the back window from her crouching position once more as if she were hoping to see something.

Rich put on some clothes and led her outside for her to peer into the woods, she was too afraid to enter them. He sat on the steps watching her. She would occasionally look back at him, then back into the woods. Rich could tell she was thinking about going. Then Sally froze.

Rich stood and moved out of the way after a few seconds. Sally bolted past him into the house. Rich went to the edge of the woods and heard the faint sound of men talking. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but could hear one of them giving orders. He thought he heard the words "over here." Rich sighed and went back inside to find Sally in her hiding spot behind the toilet of the hallway bathroom.

They made love a few more times, but it wasn't great. Sally was too preoccupied, giving herself to Rich only to satisfy him out of obligation, not because she truly wanted to. When Rich came inside her and rolled off her, she would squat in front of the bedroom window, peering out into the darkness for signs of activity.

*****

A couple days later, Rich wiped his sweaty forehead with a towel after a morning session with Sally. He headed to the laundry room to start the dryer. There was a knock at his front door, causing his eyes to shoot open. He hadn't a human visitor in many months.

The knock came again. Rich threw on some clothes from the dryer, glancing toward his bedroom where Sally was, and headed to the door to answer it.

There were three masked men at the door. Rich only saw two. They were looking away from him, pulling their mask down over their face when he answered the door. The third man was standing to the side of the door, out of view. The end of the baseball bat to Rich's gut was all he saw of the third man. One of the others kneed Rich in the head when he doubled over in pain, causing him to go to the floor. The other man kicked him in the side of the head with his boot, knocking him out. Just before Rich lost consciousness, his vision blurry, he thought he saw a large, dark, shape sprint into the woods behind his house through the open back door. The men were searching each room, their voices getting tinier and tinier "see it?" and "I'll check the basement," were the last words he heard before Rich went to sleep.

He came to about 30 minutes later, cursing himself for not grabbing his 9mm before answering the door. He felt foolish. Rich searched each room noticing that nothing looked out of the ordinary. No furniture was over turned or broken. No items, like his work computers and other good, were taken. The only thing was the back door was still open. Rich stood, wincing in pain looking out toward the woods. Sally had left undetected by those men. He shook his head, realizing they were the ones that shot one of her kind, they were the ones he heard faintly talking in the distance. They were the men that caused Sally to flee, leaving Rich alone.

Chapter 11

After a nightmarish, sleepless week, there was still no sign of Sally. Rich felt like a kid who lost their dog, but amplified tenfold. He loved her and missed her and wanted her home with him. Each day he would peer out into the woods, looking for her, leaving his dirty clothes at the edge, throwing bits of apples and leftover food scraps for her to find. There was no activity. The apples were still there the next day, his dirty clothes left undisturbed. She was gone.

On the tenth day since she left, he decided those jerks were gone, having moved on to another area to attempt to hunt a Bigfoot. He saw and heard no signs of them since they barged into his home. Rich went for a long walk in the woods, looking for any sign of activity he could find. He saw nothing. No scat, no covered up tracks, heard no whistles, knocks, or whoops. Sally had vanished. Heading back to his home, he recalled one supposed researcher's theory that their species' measurement for success was their ability to stay hidden and stealthy. Rich thought maybe she was still out there in the woods hiding until it was safe.

He got back to his home, showered, and watched a little TV. Blankly starting at the television, he decided she didn't belong in his world, she belonged in the woods.

Two weeks after she left, Rich found himself in a bar. He was sitting alone, nursing his drink, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a smiling brunette.

"Hey Denise, how are you?" Rich asked.

"I'm great! I saw you sitting her alone and thought I'd come say hi," Denise replied.

"Ah, well have a seat."

The two chatted for an hour about various things, Rich's work, Denise work at the nearby ranch, and general information about their lives. He asked her out to dinner for the following evening and she happily agreed.

The next evening they had dinner and headed back to Rich's house. He showed her around, recounting in his mind each area of his home where he and Sally had sex. After he gave her a tour, they sat on the couch, enjoying some wine.

"You sure you're alright? You seem a little distant," Denise said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just kinda tired. The last couple weeks have been rough," Rich admitted, smiling weakly at her.

"Well I can leave if you want to get some sleep. We can always hang out again tomorrow," Denise suggested.

"No, no, stay," Rich reached over to her, resting his hand on hers.

Denise smiled, looking at his hand, then to his eyes, "You want me to stay?"

"I do," Rich replied.

*****

"Ahh yes!" Denise cried out. She was straddling Rich as he sat on his knees, holding her up, and bouncing her up and down on his cock. They had been going at it for hours on his bed.

"I'm, I'm cumming again!" She screamed out before another orgasm over took her. When she was done shaking in his arms, Rich guided her to her stomach, pulled her hips back and began thrusting as hard into her as he did with Sally.

Denise's mouth hung open; the bed shook violently, her large breasts jiggled back and forth with each powerful thrust. Rich watched her body before him. She looked great, but she wasn't Sally. She seemed so tiny as he slammed his hips into her butt.

"Please! Please cum!" Denise begged him. Rich's time with Sally turning him into some sort of sexual titan. "Ahh! Yes!" she cried out once more.

Rich nodded, pulling out, jacking his cock several times before spraying semen all over Denise's sweaty back. He collapsed next to her in bed, looking to the ceiling. Denise moaned, snuggling into his arms, running her hands up and down his body, her own body coming down off a multiple orgasm high. She was asleep minutes later, leaving Rich awake, thinking about Sally, hoping she was safe out in the woods.

The next morning they showered, Denise's cries of pleasure echoing in his bathroom. After they got dressed, they ate a little breakfast, Denise kissed him goodbye, and they made plans to see each other again that evening.

Several minutes later Rich was cleaning up the kitchen when he heard his back door open. Peering around the corner he saw her. The tall, dark mass slightly crouched over, shifting her weight from her left to her right foot. Sally had returned.

"Sally?" He asked, his mouth open. She grunted and scurried to his bedroom, looking out the window, making sure she wasn't followed. Rich stood in the doorway and watched her.

"Are you ok?" He asked, not expecting a verbal response. "Sally, I missed you," He watched her looking out the window.

She started sniffing the air in his room; her nose leading her to Rich's unmade bed. Bringing her nose to the sheets, she sniffed several more times. Lowering her eyes, realizing what she was smelling, she stood, slowly making her way past Rich.

"Wait Sally, don't go," Rich pleased, knowing it was futile.

"She was, I don't, it just happened," He had no idea what to say. Sally smelled another woman's scent in that room. She understood Rich found a new mate while she was gone.

"Sally, please," He grabbed her arm. She immediately pulled it away and sprinted out the back door. Rich followed.

He ran as fast as he could. His heart was racing, his lungs were burning, he screamed out for her to come back, but it was no use. He saw Sally jump over a 10 foot creek bed like it was nothing, landing on the other side. Rich continued on, his adrenaline making his attempt the jump as well, but of course, landing way short. He screamed out in pain when he landed on the side of a rock, causing his ankle to twist.

"Sally!" He grimaced in pain, rubbing his ankle, sitting in the shallow water of the stream. It was hopeless, she was gone. He lay his head in his lap, resting his throbbing ankle.

He heard a twig snap about 15 feet to his right. Rich turned and saw Sally crouching down up on the embankment. He saw concern in her eyes. "Please," he whispered.

She made her way to him, sniffing, looking him over, and crouching next to him. "One more time, please?" Rich quietly asked.

Rich began to remove his shirt, unzip his pants, going to his knees, sliding them down to reveal his erection. Sally looked around. She lay down, half her body in the flowing stream, the other half on the small sandy back. She slowly began to spread her legs. Rich looked into her face, propping himself up with one hand in the sand, the other guiding his cock into her. She wasn't as wet as before, but after several attempts, Rich was all the way in. His face was inches away from Sally's; staring into her eyes, knowing this would be their last time.

He didn't care that she was dirty and hadn't bathed in two weeks. Her musky odor filled his nostrils as he made love to her for the last time in that creek bed. Sally grunted with his thrust, her arms holding Rich in place above her. After several minutes, he had pushed her deeper into the sand and creek, water flowing into the depression her heavy body was making in the sand. Her orgasm was imminent. Rich felt her shake and convulse a final time.

When she was done, she sat up, bringing Rich with her. She pushed him off her, then went to her knees and pushed him down on his back in the muddy sand where she had been lying. Rich watched in awe as she grabbed his cock, squatted over him, and guided it in.

Sally began bouncing up and down on Rich's cock, impaling herself over and over again. His eyes widened, he held on to her bouncing breasts, and watched her fuck him. Up and down she would slam into him, her powerful thighs lifting her up, causing water from the stream to splash away each time she landed.

"Ah Sally!" Rich cried out, the force of her weight driving him deeper into the muddy bank. "Yes!"

Rich gripped her tits, his cock erupting inside her, Sally impaled to its base. He listened to her sigh heavily, as semen flooded her womb. She lay down in the sand next to him, her hand on his stomach.

"I love you, Sally," Rich whispered.

She nuzzled her head into his neck for a few moments, propping herself up with her elbow. Rich closed his eyes, his arm resting on her hip. His eyes shot open when he heard something he had never heard before.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers