Something in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers

"S-S-Sah Eee, ove, ooh," Sally said.

Rich blinked rapidly several times, turning to face her. She couldn't make the "L" sounds properly, or the "Y", but he could understand what she attempted to say. They stared at each other for a moment before she closed her eyes and touched her forehead against his. She rose, standing in the creek, turning to look at Rich one last time. He watched her jump up the embankment like it was nothing, leaving him there alone, naked, lying in a small stream, part of his body covered in muddy sand. He closed his eyes after the sounds of twigs snapping became quieter and the birds and insects started chirping once more. She was gone.

After a few minutes Rich stood, his ankle still sore, but able to support his weight. He looked around, seeing nothing. Bending down to pick up his wet clothes, he walked back to his home.

****Epilogue****

"Ahh yes," Denise rested her head on Rich's shoulder. They were out on the back porch, during a hot summer night, making love on one of the chairs. Rich held his shaking, sweaty, exhausted wife in his arms as her orgasm subsided.

She kissed his neck, and then stood from her straddling position, semen oozing out of her pussy, "I'll be in the shower. Don't keep me waiting."

"Alright, give me a few minutes to enjoy the night air," Rich replied. It had been a wonderful evening celebrating their 10 year anniversary. He watched her hips sway as she made her way back inside, smiling to himself, thinking how amazing she was in bed after all these years.

Rich peered out onto the moonlit woods that bordered his land, taking a moment to cool off and catch his breath. He smiled, turning around to head indoors.

Just as he opened the back door, he heard it - an unmistakable howl far off in the distance, something he hadn't heard in over a decade. He froze, his head turned to the side to listen, smiling when the howl ended. He thought of Sally, wondering whatever became of her. He entered his home to join his wife.

There was still something in the woods.

The End.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers