Something like a Love Story Ch. 00-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

With a swift yank, the waistband of my pants was around my knees and my cock sprang out seemingly desperate for the open air. She quickly grabbed it, as though she thought it might escape, and pushed my pants the rest of the way down. Instinctively, I shrugged out of my shirt and tossed it into some unknown corner of the room just in time for her to begin kissing her way down my chest quickly, as if dispensing with a formality.

"Because I would hate..." Her breath rushed over my length and I throbbed, totally lost in the moment.

"...to think..." and her hand curled around me, exposing the underside of my cock to a long, slow, lap of her tongue, which gave a little flourish and swirl around the top.

"...you weren't..." she whispered, between tracing her plush lips up and down each side hungrily.

"...enjoying yourself..." And with that, her lips wrapped tightly around my tip, her cheeks dimpling as though she were sucking on the sweetest lollipop ever.

I have had more than my share of blowjobs in my time, and quite a variety at that. I remember the earnest, clumsy efforts of first girlfriends, the indelicate work of the sorority girls... I once dated a part time dominatrix who approached the task as something close to combat. My ex-wife had sucked cock like a cheerleader, with enthusiasm and vigor, but not much by the way of subtlety.

This was something altogether different. This was luxurious, slow, and decadent. Allie was quite the performer and in that moment her work was masterful; it was as though my cock was being worshiped as an object of veneration and yet at the same time utterly exploited for her own benefit, as if pleasing me was getting her off just as hard if not harder. While I'd like to think it wasn't all an act, she did have a flare for the dramatic: the perfectly timed bat of an eyelash, the slow, rolling moans that rumbled from her throat down my cock and into my core.

My fingers made quick work of the bra clasps and I greedily filled my hands with the soft, heavy weight of her breasts, kneading and squeezing in time to her rocking motion as she worked. I had always been a breast aficionado and she knew it. She wasted no time taking advantage of this. With a little smirk she arched her back and drew her body up, only to lower it so as to cradle my cock between those gorgeous tits. Her eyes were boring into my with a slow but intense heat and I struggled to meet her gaze, my eyes half lidded in pleasure. Her breath was hot, her voice smoky with want as she half spoke, half whispered.

"Next time... You can fuck my face... " The words were something between a taunt and an enticement, so much so that I didn't even bother to question her assumption that there would be a next time.

"... I know how much you like that..." Sudden memories of pinning her head to me, my cock deep in the tightest parts of her throat came flooding in, sending a powerful pulse of pleasure through me. She must have felt the throb, as she giggled, ever so slightly before resuming her role as the sultry siren.

She took a slow breath and her hands pressed her tits together, squeezing my cock as she brought her body up and down once again before continuing.

"Next time... maybe I'll let you cum aaaaallll oooover... " the words stretched out like hot taffy "these beautiful tits... you'd just looove that, wouldn't you?" That elongated "o" sound was accompanied by a series of quick little bounces which sent tremors through me.

"But this time... This time I am going to suck ever drop of cum out of that delicious cock and feel it roll down my throat like honey... then I am going to jerk the last little dribbles out of you and lick you clean..."

She rose up even higher so that we were nearly face to face, my cock held tightly in her hand, the tip barely brushing her flat, toned belly.

"And all you have to do, you lucky bastard, is sit there and fucking love it..."

With that, she gave me a playful wink and suddenly dove downward, engulfing me almost completely, her fingers forming a tight ring around the remainder of the base. It occurred to me later that all of this, the whole 'show' was likely not new and that I was not the first straight man to fall under their enticing, disarming spell. This occurred to me later because, in the moment, it was impossible to think. Her mouth consumed me ravenously, her tongue swirling then gliding along the underside of my cock, her grip working me furiously in time.

While I generally consider myself a decent "dirty talker" but in the moment I was barely able to string together much more that "fuck" and "Allie" in some combination. I did manage two phrases which had effect. One had tumbled out unprompted, hot and breathy, ragged and needful.

"Don't stop... please... Allie... don't ever fucking stop..."

These, it seemed, were magic words; permission or assurance of some kind that allowed her to throw herself into the effort with an abandon I had never seen before. Her hand left my cock; both of her hands began to squeeze and toy with her breasts as her body moved up and down in luscious serpentine rolls, guiding her mouth up and down my length.

The second had come right near the end, as she tried to swallow all of me in a single gulp. I could feel exactly the moment when my tip reached her limit. Her shoulders, a soft expanse of flawless porcelain skin, suddenly tensed and I could see the muscles beneath move like lovers beneath sheets. The smooth, easy rhythm of her motion suddenly hitched and stilled. Her blue green eyes, which had been lightly lidded, popped open as if she had been pinched.

Then, with deliberate, determined movements, she forced herself, millimeter by millimeter to take in more. Soon she had pushed past that point, even as her body rebelled: little gags and sputters made her throat squeeze and release, milking my cock like she'd promised. Perhaps I felt that some form of encouragement and praise was in order because out came:

"Good girl... that's my good girl..."

That struck a chord and drew out a low, rumbling moan from her that vibrated through the both of us. After a long moment, she came up for air and whispered hotly, through panting breaths .

"Say that again... tell me I'm a good girl..."

As soon as her lips touched my cock again I knew I was just seconds from explosion. In the wet heat of her mouth her tongue worked in a frenzy and even as I started to speak I could feel that rising swell inside me.

"That's it..." My hips began to pull back ever so slightly, as if to get a running start for what was to come.

"That's my..." The use of a possessive seemed to be a step in the right direction as she worked even faster and harder.

"...beautiful..." My muscles began to sense, as though by sheer will I could hold back the tide rapidly rising within.

"...good..." That rumbling, thundering sensation bubbled up quickly until my jaw tightened.

"...fucking..." The expletive was growled through clenched teeth; some last, desperate effort to hold back the inevitable.

"...girl..."

And with that, I burst. The sudden release of tension ripped through me with the twang and hum of a loosed bowstring and pulse after pulse of pleasure seemed to turn me inside out. Soon I was being tossed on waves of pleasure like a boat on a raging ocean; the exhilaration of rising, the wild rush of falling, body alternately swooning and writhing until the sea overtook me and I drowned.

Everything was beatific silence and stillness for an instant or an age, it was hard to tell, and then once again I became aware of my own breathing. I could feel the soft heat of her body pressed against mine, her head nuzzled beneath my chin, curled up like a happy cat, panting a bit along with me. Neither of us spoke for a long while; I lightly ran a fingertip up and down the side of her arm until finally she said:

"We should get some sleep" a suggestion which came with a whole new set of questions. After all, going to sleep meant getting in bed.

*****

Chapter 3 is in the works; assuming there is interest, look for it soon.

12