Something New Ch. 25

Story Info
The wife gets double penetrated.
4.1k words
4.61
10.6k
9

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the driveway and when I turned off the engine I just sat there and stared off into space. I was exhausted and sore. My hair is only just now dry. I was so grateful that I was able to shower after my gloryhole session.

21. I served 21 guys. I must've swallowed at least half that many. My knees were sore, my jaw was sore, my arms were sore. Not to mention I was still stiff from sleeping on that hard mattress in my new sex dungeon.

I looked up at my house and dreaded what new depravity was going to unfold tonight. I couldn't delay it anymore. It can't be worse than watching your wife take a massive black cock up her ass and have the best orgasm of her life.

As I got out of the car every muscle screamed I protested. I made it to the front door and opened it. There were giggles and chatting coming from the living room. As I made my way into the room my wife was sitting on the floor on her knees in her polka dot bikini laughing at something funny. While Jared and Lauren sat on the couch and on the TV was a home video of last night.

I was dressed up like a full sissy girl and getting fucked by Jared. I was moaning so much. My wife looked up at me and smiled.

"Sweetie you're home! Come join us. We were just reviewing our first video. We uploaded this when we got home from the park."

"Uploaded? You mean...?"

"That's right. It's official you are officially a black cock sissy pornstar Jennifer!"

Lauren raised a glass to me in congratulations.

"What about..." I trailed off looking at my wife.

"Oh yes, her too." Lauren said.

I looked at my wife in horror and she hung her head as she turned bright red. Lauren fast forwarded the video to the both of us getting fucked in the ass.

"Look at the both of you. Such dirty little anal sluts." Lauren chuckled.

"Babe we already have over a 1000 subscribers!" My wife said eagerly.

As I walked more into the room my wife stood up and embraced me. The room was filled with the music of our moans from the video.

"I love you so much baby." My wife whispered in my ear.

I drew back so I could really look at her.

I whispered back, "I love you too."

Then we kissed and the passion in our kiss was more charged than I think I've felt in years.

"Now, now save it for the dungeon."

Lauren's voice broke the moment causing my wife to break the kiss.

I turned to look at Lauren but before I said anything my wife slipped from my arms and practically skipped to the basement door.

"Come on sweetie I'll get you ready. Tonight I will sell your ass to my boss for a raise."

My wife giggled and headed down stairs.

Now left alone with Lauren and Jared I turned to face them. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the envelope of cash that Lawrence had given me for today.

"Heard you had quite the experience today. How many?" Jared asked as he took the envelope and pulled out my 10%.

"21..." I said meekly.

"That is impressive. I knew you had potential. Didn't I say she had potential?"

"You did, baby. You said 'that white boi would make a great sissy whore.'" Lauren laughed. "You better get going, the stage awaits."

I turned and walked to the stairs and every step back down the stairs I could feel the walls closing in on me. I was trapped. My wife was fully into this. There was nothing I could do to stop it. Did I even want to stop it? Today was insane but I accomplished something amazing. And my wife was burning with passion. How could I stop this?

"Come on sweetie sit down I'll tell you about today while I put your makeup on. Get undressed." My wife instructed.

I took off my clothes and sat in a chair before my wife, now just in my uniform bikini.

"Oh baby you look so hot. So I didn't get to tell you about everything that happened today. It was so amazing. I'd never been so nervous in my life! I mean I was literally on my knees sucking two big black cocks at a public pool!"

"You also got fucked." I reminded her.

"Oh my god I was not expecting that at all. Jared just picked me up and bent me over and before I realized what he was doing his cock was already spreading me apart. If it wasn't for Rich's cock in my mouth everyone would have heard me screaming. Rich was so jealous he wanted to fuck me in my pussy while Jared fucked my ass but Jared told him that was still off limits."

"Did you want to be fucked in your pussy?" I asked my wife, not wanting her to answer.

"I don't know to be honest. I'm kind of scared too. I mean less than 12hrs since Jared first fucked my ass and I was still so stretched out. I can't imagine how stretched out my pussy would be. Besides, it's kind of hotter that it's just my ass. Like it doesn't feel like I'm cheating. I know I have your permission but still."

"I get it." I said, relieved.

"Oh but when they both came on my face, which was so thick! I didn't have anything to wipe my face with so I had to walk through the park with cum on my face. Can you believe that? I felt like such a slut! People were staring at me and judging and lusting after me."

"That's kind of hot, I'm not going to lie babe." I admitted this as my wife applied pink lipstick to my lips

"I know right!? But wait until I tell you what happened in the car."

She finished my makeup and walked to the rack of costumes and pulled out a tight pink cocktail dress.

"Here put this on." She handed me the dress.

As I pulled off my bikini in my horror I found remains of cum inside my tops and bottoms. I hid it as best I could. When I slipped on the dress my wife continued her story.

"So we are in the car. Lauren and Denise are going at it in the back. Rich is sitting next to me and he starts running his big hands over my body. I was still nervous even after getting spit roasted by him and Jared. I didn't really know what I should do so I just sat there and let him touch me. When he ran his hand up my leg and touched me I instinctively grabbed his hand but he just kept touching me down there. He started rubbing my clit through my bikini. He ran his other hand through my hair and started kissing my neck."

While she was describing this she was showing me. She was in the role of Rich and I was her. She was rubbing the hard shell of my chastity cage.

"Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back. Like this..."

She pulled my hair back.

"Then he slipped his hand into my bottoms and started to press his long fingers into my wet pussy. His breath was on my neck and he whispered in my ear."

She leaned in close to my ear and in a low voice said, "you're a dirty white slut for black cocks. I want to make you my bitch."

She drew back and smiled as we locked eyes.

"Then he found my g-spot and then I really lost it. I reached out for his hard cock and started to stroke it through his shorts. I then felt hands from behind me squeezing my breasts. It was Denise. While she was grabbing me from behind she asked if I was "free use" but Lauren said that I belonged to her."

My wife led me to the mattress on the floor and she had me lay down and she crawled between my legs and lifted up my skirt to reveal the hard pink plastic cage around my penis. She took the case into her mouth and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my penis. This was torture. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to unlock your baby? Have you been a good girl? Because I've been such a bad girl and I want to tell you everything."

"Please release me! I need it off please." I begged. The idea of having the cage off after all this time was more than I could bear.

My wife chuckled and pulled out the key. She started to unlock the cage and I rolled my head back as it came free. I immediately rose to attention and I felt her lips wrap around my hard cock. It felt so amazing that I nearly came right there but she stopped and held it next to her face. It was so much smaller than the cocks in the pictures that have laid across her face before.

"You can't cum until I finish my story." She instructed

I nodded and grit my teeth as she slowly stroked my hard cock.

"So we were in a van right? So we folded down the middle row of seats and Lauren grabbed me and told the others that I was her bitch and I had to obey her commands. Then she commanded me to lick Denise's pussy. While Denise was eating out Lauren at the same time. I felt Rich running his hard cock between my legs. He was about to shove his big black cock in my wet pussy."

"He didn't, right? " I asked sharply.

I looked up at her trying to read her face but she was enjoying the power she was having over me.

"No, Lauren stopped him. She told him that I was anal only. Then Lauren pulled my head back and asked me if I wanted Rich to fuck my ass like the anal slut I was. I told her yes and looked back at Rich and told him to shove his big black cock in my ass. I told him to make me his bitch while I ate his wife's pussy."

My wife crawled on top of me and inserted my hard dick inside her warm pussy. Again I nearly came just from the warm tight sensation around my penis. This was now a foreign sensation to me.

"No cumming yet baby. So Rich shoved his cock in my tight white ass and started fucking me while I lapped up his wife's pussy juices. He wasn't as big as Jared but he was still bigger than you baby. Mmmm." She moaned.

She was now grinding her hips into me.

"So he was fucking my ass hard and he pulled my hair back and I arched my back and he told me to beg... beg like a black cock whore. I told him to fuck my ass hard. I said "fuck my ass with your big black cock!"

I nearly came as she said those words.

"While Rich was fucking me Lauren told him about you."

That snapped me out of my train of thought. Lauren could have said a lot.

"She told him that my husband is a crossdressing sissy faggot who loves getting fucked in the ass by big black cock. She told him my husband is a cum guzzling black cock whore. And you know what he said?"

I shook my head, unable to speak, trying not to cum.

"He said he would pay good money to get a piece of some white boi pussy."

she leaned in close to whisper in my ear.

"Can you imagine that baby? Another man paying to shove his big black cock up your ass like you were some sort of sissy hooker slut."

She rose back up and really started to grind hard into me.

"Oh fuck baby that would be so hot!"

We both froze when we heard the door open to the stairs and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. We both looked and saw Jared standing there completely naked his massive cock dangling between his legs.

"My my my, what do we have here?"

"I was just filling in my husband on Rich's proposal." my wife looked back at me and continued grinding her hips.

Suddenly she fell down on top of me and I felt a presence on the mattress at my feet. My wife giggled and then started to gasp. Jared was shoving his cock up my wife's ass while my dick was still inside of her. Jared leaned in close to my wife's ear and added his weight to hers on top of me.

"What do you think, snowbunny? Want me to pimp out your sissy husband? Want me to sell his ass to all of my black friends?"

My wife moaned at every question. She was loving this idea.

"Yes sir." She looked at me and smiled. "I want to watch my sissy husband get his white boi pussy fucked by black men for money."

Her head rolled back as Jared straightened back up and he began thrusting into her ass. I didn't try to move. Every thrust from Jared sent my wife bouncing on my own hard prick in her warm tight pussy. I bit my lip trying not to cum.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me Jared! Fuck my ass with your big black cock! Make my husband cum inside me while you fuck my ass!" My wife was heaving with every thrust.

"Tell your husband how much you love black cock."

"I love black cock!"

"Tell him his pathetic tiny white dick isn't good enough for you."

My wife's eyes locked with mine and she hesitated for a moment before Jared smacked her ass hard causing her to yelp.

"I need more than your tiny white dick. I need black cock! I need big black cocks!"

My wife's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jared began pounding into her hard and fast.

I couldn't hold on any longer. I started to cum. It felt like I couldn't stop. The whole time my wife's body was jolting and bouncing as Jared fucked her ass hard.

"I'm gonna cum! " She announced as she caught her breath. "Don't stop Jared! Fuck me! Oh fuck!"

I felt her body stiffen and shutter at the same time. She seemed to pulse as the waves of pleasure gushed through her. Finally she collapsed on top of me. Jared pulled out of her and let her pulse on top of me.

"That was a great pre game!" Lauren's voice filled the silence. "How about we get ready for the scene?"

My wife struggled to push herself off me. She caught my eyes and gave me a guilty smile. I reciprocated. Then I got up and just kind of stood there straightening my dress. Lauren turned on the cameras and I looked around at the menacing red lights. I was waiting for some sort of instructions but while I was looking around I missed that my wife put on a skirt and blouse and heels. I heard her footsteps clicking around the basement then she walked right up to me. It was like she was a different person.

"Okay baby that was my boss he said he was nearly here. Do you remember what I told you?"

I just stood there dumbfounded.

"I said that if I am going to get this raise you are going to have to entertain him. I have too much dignity to sleep with my boss for a raise. That's where you come in."

Then Jared walked in, still naked, his massive cock still hard.

"How much do you want that raise?" Jared said as he began to stroke his big cock.

"I'll do anything to get ahead sir. Even let you fuck my husband." My wife stepped behind me and pushed me towards Jared like a sacrificial offering.

"Mmm, I do like some white boi pussy. Get on your knees bitch." jared commanded

My wife pushed me down to my knees. Even being on the mattress, my knees were still sore from being on them all day today. Jared stepped up to me and began slapping my face with his heavy cock.

"You must really want this raise. To pimp out your pathetic white husband like this."

"Oh I love watching him get fucked by big black cocks. He's such a good little cock slut. Aren't you my little sissy bitch?" My wife stroked my hair as Jared pressed the head of his cock into my mouth.

My sore jaw muscles stretched to accommodate this massive member. Jared kept pushing deeper into me until my nose was pressed against his stomach and I could feel his cock filling my throat. I started to choke but my wife held me in place. The panic started to set in and my throat began to contract automatically.

"That's it, baby choke on it. Choke on that big black cock in your mouth. Show my boss what a good little cocksucker you are."

When she finally let my head loose I pulled back and bent over heaving and coughing for air. My eyes began to water. I went to rub at my eyes hoping that my makeup won't smear but it didn't. I guess my wife got the no run makeup just for these occasions.

Just when I got my breathing back under control my wife grabbed my head and forced me back down onto Jared's cock. This time she was bobbing my head on and off his cock. Jared didn't have to move since my wife was doing all the pumping. She was using my mouth like a masturbator.

"That's it, take it. Suck that cock. Choke on it. You cocksucking sissy whore. You like choking on big black cocks baby? Such a good little cock sucking bitch."

I was getting dizzy from my wife's aggressive pumpings. When she finally stopped I was so much in a rhythm that I kept up the same motion on my own. It wasnt until I felt her kneel down behind me and wrap her arms around me that I realized that I was skull fucking myself. My wife reached a hand down to grab my little penis, spent from just cumming inside my wife's pussy.

"Mmm look at this little penis here."

She squeezed my flaccid penis, "are you going to get hard from sucking another mans cock? How about when he shoves that big black cock up your tight little ass? Is he going to make you cum like a sissy girl? Are you ready to be bent over and fucked in the ass like a sissy whore?"

My wife grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me back to look up at Jared.

"Beg for his cock in your ass. Tell him you want his big cock to stretch your ass."

"Please fuck my ass, sir. Shove your big black cock in my tight white ass. Make me your sissy bitch."

"That's a good girl. Now get on all fours."

My wife pulled me onto the mattress and I got into position. I looked straight ahead and a camera lowered to point right at my face. I looked behind me and saw the other cameras point right over Jared's shoulders.

"Look at me baby."

I turned to track my wife's voice, just behind the camera in my face.

"Tell me what's happening right now." She instructed me again.

Just then Jared was lining up his cock at my asshole. I looked straight into the camera.

"I'm about to be fucked in the ass." I said.

"Why baby?" my wife asked

"Because I'm a sissy bitch and I love getting fucked in the ass."

As Jared pushed his massive cock into me my mouth hung open and I exhaled, and my eyes widened as he filled my ass with his thick dick.

"What's happening now?" my wife asked.

"Your boss is shoving his cock deep in my ass."

"Do you like it?" she asked.

I hesitated but answered honestly, "yes, yes, I love his cock in my ass."

"Beg him to fuck you baby."

I turned my head to look back at Jared. "Fuck me Ja..sir. Fuck me hard."

At that he pumped hard into me causing my head to shoot forward and face the camera. He began to thrust hard and deep causing me to moan and pant like a dog.

"Oh baby, that is so hot. You are such a good anal slut for him. Is he going to make you cum? Are you going to cum like a little bitch?"

I nodded my head, unable to form words.

"Tell us baby."

"He's going to make me cum."

Like I manifested it just from talking about it, I did start to feel like I was going to cum. Which was strange to me since I literally just came. I never cum so close together. Then I felt something wrap around my throat, tightly

I brought a hand up to feel and it felt like a collar with rhinestones on it. Then I felt it get pulled as if it was attached to something. I looked back at Jared and saw he was holding a chain leash. I looked back at my wife and saw she was laughing behind her hand.

"Do you know what that says baby?"

She didn't wait for me to answer.

"It says cumslut. Are you a cumslut baby? Are you a filthy sissy cumslut? Do you want him to cum inside you like a dirty cumslut?"

I tried to nod but the extra leverage on the leash made it awkward. It did remind me of earlier today at the gloryhole when I was leashed to that wall and swallowed 5 loads of cum back to back. Then I remembered the two cocks I fucked, and the porn on the wall, and the picture of my wife with two big black cocks and her face covered in cum. Before I could stop myself I began to cum. My semi hard penis flobbed in the air flinging my jizz everywhere.

"Oh baby did you just cum? Did you just cum from getting fucked in the ass?"

I nodded.

"Unlike when we have sex, this isn't over when you cum." my wife said, making Lauren snort a laugh from the shadows.

The room fell into silence except for the rhythmic slapping of Jared's cock into my tight ass and my soft moans. I started to feel fatigued and limp. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I just hung there, the collar digging into my neck. I think I passed out for a bit because the next thing I recall I was on my back my legs were in the air and Jared was still fucking me but I could hear his grunting like he was about to cum.

12