Something New Something Old Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted almost came from it despite the cage; he could feel the pressure building, but it released before he did. Now that Ted was filled, Josh pulled his panties up for him.

Nancy continued, "Two more things, Ted. First, sissies who wear panties, cages and butt plugs have to learn to handle cocks. It comes with the job. So you are going to jerk Josh off while Sarah and I watch. Josh has been extra good this week and deserves to cum."

Ted was in full submissive mode. A week ago, the thought of touching another man's cock would have been unthinkable. He had stroked Josh briefly Saturday night while he was drunk. He was undeniably sober now, and Ted wanted nothing more than Josh's hardness in his hand.

Nancy said, "Second, after you finish Josh off, you are going to run to the mall and buy some panties while Josh and I fuck your wife. And you should buy some bras too. Josh doesn't just wear panties, do you honey?"

"No, Mistress Nancy," Josh said, and he unbuttoned his dark shirt. Ted saw that Josh was wearing a black lace bra with a little red bow in the middle. Josh took off his pants. He was wearing matching panties.

Josh walked over to Nancy and pulled his panties down. Nancy removed a key from her necklace and unlocked Josh's cage. He immediately grew to his full 8 inches, more than filling the silky black panties. Three inches of Josh was spilling out, hard against his stomach.

Josh walked to Ted and reached for his right hand. He placed it on the outside of his panties and began moving Ted's hand on his hardness. Ted soon took over, and Josh released his hand. Ted stroked Josh, and without prompting, pulled his panties down. Ted took Josh's cock in his hand and began jerking him off hard, base to tip, over and over, right in front of his wife and Nancy.

Sarah watched her husband jerk another man off with wide eyes. Nancy had stopped rubbing Sarah's pussy so she could concentrate.

Nancy started teasing Ted again, "I'll bet you can't wait to get a mouthful of Josh's cock, can you, Ted? You want a man's hot cum to slide down your throat. You've always wanted it; you just didn't know it. You're such a sissy. I'm over here rubbing your wife's pussy while you stroke another man's hard cock."

It did not take Josh long to erupt. Ted felt the pulsing of his cock in his hand and jets of Josh's cum shot out. Some of the cum hit Josh's stomach, while the rest fell onto Ted's hand.

"Mmm, that was nice Ted," Nancy said, "You are going to get quite good at that, jerking and sucking off other men for your wife."

"Josh, clean the two of you up," Nancy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Nancy," Josh replied simply. Josh reached for Ted's hand and began licking his own cum off it.

"Sissies like you always clean up their own messes Ted," Nancy said. "You won't be cumming any more without eating it all up. In six weeks, after you dump a full load into me or Sarah, you will get us all cleaned up. I wonder which one of us will get the pleasure of your tongue inside us licking your own cum out?" Nancy said and laughed.

After Josh had finished with Ted's hand, Nancy said, "Now go get those panties and bras, Ted. Sarah will be here with another load of Josh's hot cum inside her when you get back."

Nancy stood up and came over to Ted. She pushed her body into him, pressing against his cage, completely aware of the combination of his misery and lust. She kissed him and whispered in his ear, "This will be so much fun for all of us, sissy. But you have to learn to control your dirty thoughts or the next six weeks will be terrible. Now get going."

Ted left. Picking out several bra and panty sets was a humiliating process. He tried to lie to the young female clerk and tell her they were for his wife, but she knew better. Ted's cock strained in the cage constantly.

When Ted returned to Nancy's and Josh's house over an hour later, he heard the sounds of Sarah moaning and crying out from the master bedroom. Ted followed the sound of Sarah's cries.

Sarah was at the end of the bed with her legs in the air. Josh was fucking her hard, while Nancy rubbed her clit and bit on one of her hard nipples. Sarah was in the middle of multiple orgasms, cumming one time after another.

Seeing Ted, Nancy smiled and said simply, "Ok, Josh, you may cum now." Ted saw him pump into Sarah one last time and groan. Sarah came again with this final push. Josh pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Sarah's stomach and tits.

When Josh finished, Nancy turned to Ted and ordered, "It's time to clean up, sissy."

12