Something New Something Old Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was getting angry. "Who the fuck do you think you are, Nancy," he said, "You don't tell me what to do."

At this, Sarah spoke up, "Nancy's right, Ted. You don't have a choice any more, at least not any choice you will like. If you want me to be your wife, you will do exactly what Nancy is telling you to do right now." Sarah's voice was flat and matter-of-fact. Ted was stunned by this threat from her.

"Sarah, you don't mean that," Ted said, hurt. "We've played this game and it was fun. It's time to stop. I love you, Sarah, don't do this."

Sarah continued, "Shut up, sissy. We are not talking about this anymore. I told you the deal. Now you have a choice. Pack your shit and get out of here. Or just shut up and do what you are told."

Ted was silent now. He couldn't believe what was happening. He was angry. At the same time, his dick was hard as a rock again. Sarah had ratcheted this to a new level through her threat. Ted was not sure if she meant it, but her tone of voice did not suggest that she was kidding.

Ted contemplated this predicament. He decided he was not ready to take the chance to lose Sarah. He would play along.

Suddenly submissive, Ted said, "I'm sorry Mistress Sarah. And, I'm sorry Mistress Nancy. I won't say anything else."

Nancy walked to Ted and smacked him hard in the face with her open hand. Sarah got up and did the same. It hurt, but Ted accepted it.

Josh was back. He was holding a nasty looking wooden paddle with holes drilled in it. Ted cringed. Nancy ordered, "Bend over the bed, sissy. Now." Ted did so, suddenly afraid of her anger and hoping she might take it easy on him if he did what he was told.

Nancy took the paddle from Josh. Josh looked at Ted and gave him an "I'm sorry" look. Josh knew perfectly well what it felt like to be on the receiving end of that paddle.

Ted was in position, his feet planted on the floor, his ass pointed out, his hands and arms on the bed.

Nancy said, "Ten strokes, sissy. Count them off."

Ted heard the paddle whistle and then felt the explosion on his ass. He screamed.

"Count them out, faggot!" Nancy demanded. "You are getting one more for not following orders," she said.

Ted braced himself. The paddle whistled, then the crash came into his sensitive skin. Ted screamed out, "One!" Nancy swung again and connected. Ted screamed, "Two!" He started to cry. His ass was on fire.

Nancy swung again and again as Ted counted. He was sobbing by the time he reached nine. Nancy handed the paddle to Sarah. Sarah swung the last blow, and Ted cried, "Ten!"

Ted lay on the bed crying. He had never hurt so badly. Nancy pulled him up. Ted's dick was limp from the pain. She put the cage back on him and locked the padlock. Nancy took the key for the cage off her necklace and handed it to Sarah.

Nancy said, "Sarah, how long do you think is appropriate for sissy's next release date from the cage?"

"Three months," Sarah said firmly.

"Excellent," Nancy replied. "Now go in the guest room and think about what you have done here, sissy," Nancy ordered. "The three of us are going to play for a while. In the morning, you will clean Josh's mess out of Sarah since I'm giving you a pass on cleaning up your own mess right now."

Ted struggled to put his red panties on. Even those hurt on his red and sensitive ass.

Ted walked dejectedly from the room. As he walked down the hall, he could hear Sarah begging Josh to fuck her. Ted started crying again.

12