Something Old, Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

When she finally released his knob, small gobs of semen dribbled out of her mouth and onto his pants and some even splashed onto the upholstery. For a split second Dennis worried that he would have a difficult time explaining the wet spots on his pants to his mom and the cum spots on the upholstery to his dad. He giggled to himself and Miss Hoey looked up at him with a bemused look and wondered what was so funny.

Licking the last remnants of his cum off her fingers, Miss Hoey returned to sitting upright. No sooner had she raised her head up from Dennis' lap when Ben asked her why she was being so quiet. Dennis and Barbara both tried to stifle their laughter.

They both would have loved to have been able to say, "It's difficult to talk when your mouth's full of your son's cock!"

Just then the car came to a halt and Dennis' dad turned around and said "Okay, son, it's your turn to drive. " With that the dome light came on when he opened his door. Barbara had barely been able to pull her dress back down when Ben Mitchell opened Dennis' door. Dennis tried to hide the fact that his zipper was still undone as he shuffled out past his father and climbed behind the wheel.

Barbara tried to get Janet to switch seats with her but Janet wouldn't allow it telling Barbara to catch some shut-eye in the back seat.

Ben meanwhile had just about screamed that Barbara should stay where she was when his wife beat him to it. He was hoping that he might get a chance to feel her up in the dark. As he slid across the seat, he wondered, for a split second, what the wet spot was on the upholstery.

Barbara was not interested in playing games with Dennis' father and when his hands wandered over to stroke her exposed bare leg, she slapped it. The slap reverberated through the car.

"What was that?"asked Janet.

"Just a pesky mosquito, " Barbara lied but Ben got the message and leaned back against his door and sulked the rest of the way.

Meanwhile in the front seat, Janet had inched her hand into her son's lap and was about to lower his zipper when she realized that it was already down. "Oh my god!"she thought. "Denny must known that I would want to stroke him so he undid his fly as soon as the interior lights went out. My son is a sexual clairvoyant!"

When she reached into Dennis pants and started to pull his rapidly growing cock out into the open, she was surprised that he was sticky and wet already. There was too much to be pre-cum. Had he cum just thinking about this or had he cum while still in the backseat? Had he been beating off back there sitting inches away from her best friend? What if Barbara had seen her son jacking off? Would she have been disgusted? Would she think that her son was a pervert? Janet knew that she would have to broach the subject tomorrow with her friend and hoped that Barbara would understand the needs of a growing young man and his hormones.

Dennis, in the meantime, was enjoying his mother's caresses and spread his knees farther apart so that she could access his balls as well. They drove like this for quite a long time. Because he had cum so much in Barbara's mouth he was able to hold himself in check much longer. Actually Janet's hand was starting to tire and she was wondering if she dared lean over and suck him off. Would the two adults notice her head disappearing?

Just as she was waivering on making a decision she could feel Dennis' balls tighten and she knew that he was about to cum. She watched his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel as if he were holding on for dear life. Little did she know that Dennis was remembering the time that Mrs. Green had given him a blow-job while he was driving on this same highway and he had almost lost control of her car.

Janet covered the spurting knob to prevent his cum from shooting up onto the dashboard. She knew that her husband valued this car like it was his baby and he gloried in keeping it spot-less. If he found cum on the dash he would have a hairy conniption.

Finally Dennis had stopped ejaculating and Janet tried her best to clean him up with some tissues from her purse. Dennis while doing up his zipper had found some of his own cum on his fingers. He presented them to his mother. After cautiously looking into the back seat to see if she was being observed, Janet licked his fingers clean and even sucked them into her mouth until his remaining cum was mixed with her saliva. She looked at her son and emphasised that she was swallowing it all.

Dennis laid his hand in his mother's lap and stroked her gently though her dress. She raised her hips and pulled her panties off to allow him free access to her pussy. Her son didn't disappoint her. After ten or so minutes of fondling her clit she came quietly on his fingers. How she kept from moaning out loud was surprising even to her.

Both women slept soundly the rest of the way. Not so the men. Dennis' father stewed that he had perhaps misread the sexy cunt's signals while Dennis was trying to figure out a way to fuck both women this weekend without either finding out about the other and also keeping it from his father.

After they had checked in, Denny's parents said good night and headed for their room. Mrs. Mitchell gave her son a matronly kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear that she would try to sneek out after his father went to sleep.

Barbara watched this exchange and deduced that the scheming mother was planning a rendezvous with her son. She decided to beat her friend to the boy. "You old married people can head for bed but I'm headed for the bar as soon as I change. " This statement was not lost on Dennis.

Half an hour later when she sashayed into the dimly lit bar in her stiletto high heels, short skirt and low cut top, the eyes of all the men lusted after her every step. She found a vacant stool at the end of the bar, crossed her now black stockinged legs and lit up a cigarette. After ordering a gin and tonic she surveyed the room and was disappointed that Dennis was no where to be seen. After the sexcapade in the car she needed the real thing and if the young man wasn't man enough to realize it then she would have no problem finding a willing mate.

Before she even finished surveying the available men, she felt a gentle touch on her elbow and looked up to see the bright eyes of her young hunk.

"Miss Hoey, I've got a booth over at the back, " he said. "Let's go there. " Without waiting for an answer, Dennis took her arm and started to escort Barbara towards the darkened end of the bar.

Barbara debated playing hard to get when she remembered that the blow job she gave him in the car wasn't exactly the hard-to-get tactic. Besides that she really did want a drink and she really was horny. She loved to live on the edge. The blow job within feet of his parents was only one of many dangerous liasons she had had in her 38 years.

When she plunked herself down beside him, Dennis took a sip out of his coke and casually put his free arm around her and pulled her closer possessively. He beamed with pride when men passed by their table and gawked at Barbara's beauty. Her bountiful chest jiggled as they talked and Dennis wanted to bury his face in the valley between them.

They talked but neither one really cared what they were saying. They knew they were just playing the mating game. Dennis' left hand went under the table and started to caress his former teacher's thigh. It was hot to the touch. He started to explore wondering how far she would let him go here in public.

He babbled on about how he admired her when she had been his teacher. He admitted that he had always fantasized about holding her and kissing her and touching her breasts. He went on to tell her that all the boys and some of the girls had lusted after her. The latter took her by surprise and they discussed which girls.

As she ordered a second and then a third drink she found herself impressed with the maturity that Dennis was showing. She had been with other boys his age and they couldn't carry on any kind of conversation. All they were interested in was getting into her pants, getting their rocks off and boasting to their friends how they had scored with Nelson High's hottest teacher. Most young men were the 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm' type but Dennis seemed far more mature.

He certainly was more patient although he was finally started to show signs that he wanted their relationship to move past this exploratory stage. At least he wanted the discovery stage to become more of a physical discovery. Accordingly his hand under the table had started to climb up her leg and under her skirt.

He was attempting to get his fingers under her skimpy panties when she stopped him and said, "Hold on sugar. Don't go away. 'Auntie Barb' has to go to the little girl's room but she'll be right back. " With a quick kiss on his cheek she was gone.

A few minutes later when she returned she winked, "Now where were we, sweetie?" With that she brazenly took his hand and returned it to the edge of her skirt. What a surprise he got when he discovered she had removed her panties while she was in the washroom.

Looking around to see if any one was observing them, Dennis started to finger Miss Hoey's moist channel. She accomodated his probings by spreading her knees. Dennis carried on for several minutes and was fascinated to observe his mother's best friend's breath intakes force her bountiful globes to rise up even higher. Her hardened nipples were trying to force their way through the thin material of her top and little beads of sweat started to form on the exposed skin. He was experienced enough now to know that she was about to cum.

Groaning quietly, the older woman reached the peak and locked her upper thighs on the boy's hand like it was stuck in a vise. Even though she tried to internalize her feelings, her moans were just loud enough to attract the attention of the men sitting nearby. They winked and gave the thumbs up signal to the embarassed but proud young man. He wondered what they would think if they knew that this woman was only one year removed from being his teacher. He could tell that they were envious as it was.

As soon as she recovered, she turned to her former student and whispered in his ear, "Room 1207". Trying to regain her composure she dragged her fingers over his cock and headed towards the elevator without looking back.

Disregarding his obvious erection, Dennis flew after her and arrived at the elevator just as she was entering it. As soon as the doors slid closed the two embraced frantically. Their tongues merged as one as their hands started the passionate exploration of each other's bodies. Dennis grabbed Miss Hoey's breasts and lowered his mouth to kiss the exposed skin. He was in heaven. Not caring that they were in a public place, he pulled her top down and devoured her large brown nipples. He sucked them like he was a new born baby.

"I've always wanted to taste these babies!" he gushed.

Meanwhile Miss Hoey had pulled his hardened cock into her groin and was groping the young man's firm ass. Losing control she couldn't stop herself from placing her hands on the tenting outline of his rock hard lance and rubbing up and down its full length. "My god!" she thought. "The boy's hung like a horse!" She had been too far away from it to appreciate its size when she had seen her best friend sucking on it.

Dennis looked down into her eyes and said, "Miss Hoey I've got to fuck you!" and with that he lifted her off the floor and she was forced to wrap her legs around his torso. The whole time that he was doing this the elevator was slowly ascending towards the twelth floor. If its doors opened at any floors on its way, people entering would be stunned to see such a wanton scene unfolding in front of them.

Dennis had forced Miss Hoey's back against the rear of the elevator and was dry humping her bare pussy. She was moaning in ecstacy and the sheer debauchery of it all forced her to orgasm wildly. She was just reaching for his zipper when the elevator came to a sudden halt and the doors spun open.

Two attractive women who were in their late 30's were just about to enter when this scene unfolded in front of them. They stood there with their mouths wide open not knowing what to do. There was a moment of stunned silence as the four of them stared at each other. Before either pair had a chance to react the doors slid closed and continued its journey towards the twelth floor.

Miss Hoey and the young man started to howl with laughter as they realized what had just occurred. Barbara was bemused because she thought she recognized the couple as two women that she had known in college. Would they have recognized her as well she wondered. Since they were probably in town for the wedding too, she wondered what they might say to her when they encountered her and/or Dennis at the wedding tomorrow.

Finally the car arrived at the twelth floor and they raced each other to room 1207 giggling like school kids all the way. As they passed room 1206, Barbara put her finger to her lips to shush Dennis when she remembered that his parents were registered in the room next door. For his part the young stud had started to disrobe as he ran and he already had his tee shirt in his hand and was undoing his belt.

Miss Hoey opened the door and the two of them fell through the entranceway and on top of one another. Dennis kicked the door shut a little too loudly but he was too engrossed in devouring the middle aged woman's bosom to care. Miss Hoey lay back and tenderly placed her hands behind his neck and encouraged him to suck on her tits.

"Okay lover. Now's the chance you've been waiting for. Do you want to fuck your mother's best friend? Do you want to stick that beautiful young cock into your old 'auntie' who used to babysit you? Is this what you were thinking about all those times you'd try to hide your crotch in my math class? Would you like to drive your steel-like rod into this middle-aged whore right here on the floor right next door to your dear old mother's room? I'll bet she's even listening to us now. Does that turn you on even more? It makes me hot!"

The wanton talk made the boy even more anxious to stick his 8 incher into her and he raised himself up and started to pull his pants off. He had a difficult time getting his briefs off as his rod was threatening to tear a hole in them itself. Finally he stood looking down at this beautiful woman who lay on her back looking up at him in anticipation.

While he had been disrobing, Miss Hoey had also been divesting herself of her garments and she lay there looking up at this young Adonis. She marvelled once again at the beauty of young men – no wrinkles, no paunch- just muscles and organs that stood up seemingly for ever. Dennis was no exception. His light curly pubic hair surrounded his gorgeous blue-veined, purple headed cock.

Knowing that this beautiful woman appraising his manhood was going to be his made him swell even more with pride. He took in the rounded globes that sagged slightly off centre and was surprised to see that she had no pubic hair. He hadn't even noticed it when he had been fingering her in the bar. Her long wavy black hair surrounded her oval face. He moved forward and knelt on the floor with his knees on either side of her chest and offered her his manhood.

She did not resist. She had always been known as a great cocksucker and she could bring herself to orgasms just by going down on a handsome young man. This boy that she had known for years was going to get the blow job of his life and then she was going to get him to fuck her silly until she begged for mercy. She knew that young men could fuck all night and that's what she intended to do with her godson.

Dennis teased her lips with the tip of his purple knob and some pre-cum built up. He used his hand to rub the pre-cum wetness around her pinkish cheeks. Her tongue started to tease the head of his prick and he groaned. He tried to force his lance past her lips but she laughed and turned her face slightly.

"Please, Miss Hoey, don't tease me. I've dreamt of doing this to you so often. I used to imagine you sucking me off when I was in your class. Every time you sat on your desk and crossed your legs my cock would get hard. Then when you opened your mouth to speak, I fantasised about sticking my dick into it. I had no idea what you were saying most of the time. Please open your lips! I need to fuck your face!"

Her eyes sparkled with her own lust and she could no longer resist. Indeed she had no intention of resisting. As she allowed his cock into her oral cavity, she heard him groaning. She looked up into his face and saw that he had closed his eyes and was savouring the glorious feeling.

Her tongue swirled around the cock-head as he gradually inserted his shaft into her waiting mouth inch by inch. He watched as Miss Hoey turned her face slightly and his cock made her cheek bulge out. This picture turned him on even further. Finally he was amazed to see that this wanton woman had taken almost his whole 8 inches into her mouth. Then she gagged and a look of panic came across her face as she struggled to push him out of her mouth.

Once her mouth had released his dick she purred, "Don't worry, honey, I just hadn't prepared myself for such a big one. Keep fucking my face. I want you to. I want you to cum in my mouth so that I can swallow every drop. "

These words coming from this older woman that he had lusted after spurred him back into action. In and out he drove his cock. He watched her lips widen to allow his whole hard-on to be engulfed into her waiting mouth. Finally she had swallowed the whole thing and her lips were tickling his pubic hair. Her hands had wrapped themselves around his hips and now he could feel her knees also pushing his groin deeper and deeper into her face.

She couldn't have stopped him even if she had wanted to. His whole body rested on her chest and her face was a prisoner to his lust. Faster and faster he drove himself into her and she could feel his balls tightening up against her chin. She knew he was getting ready to cum.

The thought of the impending explosion was enough to produce her own earth shattering orgasm and she thought briefly about the movie 'Deep Throat' and related to Linda Lovelace's having her clitoris in her throat. Barbara knew that she always orgasmed while giving a blow job which is why she never hesitated to go down on her male conquests.

Just then Dennis let out a primal roar and released jet after jet of hot cum deep into her throat. "Oh fuck! Miss Hoey! I'm cummm.. ingggg!!! Eat it!! Eat.. my…cum!!! Fuckkkk!!!"

The copious amount slid down the willing woman's throat and she came again watching the contortions of his face and was once again amazed at the way a man's neck veins bulged out when they were in the throes of ejaculation. Finally the boy was satiated and she released his organ from her stretched mouth.

Not giving Dennis much chance to even enjoy the post-ejaculatory bliss, Miss Hoey announced, "Now it's my turn, Hon!" With that she pulled herself free from his weight and stood towering over his prone body. Her high heels accentuated the long black stockinged legs. Dennis looked up past her womanhood and saw little drops of his cum dripping from the tips of her breasts which were now covered in sweat.

She lewdly caressed her breasts and opened her labia. "Come on, Denny-boy let's see what that talented tongue of yours can do to a real woman. "

Rising to the challenge, Dennis brought his tongue to her clitoris and washed it with his spit. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her womanhood closer to his face. Her shaved pussy was fascinating to him as he had never encountered one before. He kind of liked the fact that he didn't have to pick annoying little pubic hair out of his mouth.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers