Something Primal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them almost didn't say anything at first, but Emily spoke just as Connor was finally about to.

"Hey, good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning, you just get up?" Connor asked, pretending to be passive and oblivious.

"Yeah, pretty much...aren't you back a little early from your jog?" she asked, halfway interested if she was right and that he really had seen the pounding she gave herself.

"Just by a few minutes; I circled back around a few blocks earlier than I usually do," he answered back, a little surprised at how clever his explanation was.

"Still seems a bit early though, didn't feel like going that extra mile, huh?" she inquired casually as she put her hand on the knob.

But she knew it didn't add up, and Connor began to walk towards his bedroom door as he continued the lie.

"Yeah, just thought two was enough for today, hey, you want some breakfast? I'm about to wake Nicole up and make some eggs for her," he asked.

Emily smiled and said; "Mmmm, that sounds awesome...make mine over easy, will you?"

Connor smiled as he started to turn the doorknob.

"Sure thing," he replied, as he went in to wake Nicole.

Emily opened the basement door and started down the old wooden steps. She felt dirty in the best possible way, knowing that her sexy step brother caught her fucking herself with her favorite toy.

"I bet he went into the bathroom and jacked off...no doubt," she guessed.

"Guess he wasted all those wads down the toilet though, what a shame," she thought.

Over the next few days, Emily's suspicion began to grow as she noticed a look in Connor's eyes. It was a knowing look, a gaze that he would hold for just a split second longer than he should have. Emily felt a little awkward, yet strangely comfortable at the same time. She wasn't really put off by the thought of him seeing her, it was just a new angle that she wanted to explore. In those few days after, Emily began to let the thoughts permeate again.

"I'm kind of glad he saw me," Emily thought.

"I mean; A: he's really fucking cute, and really fit. B: we aren't even related. C: Nicole manipulates him any way she can, so no doubt she does the same when it comes to sex. He needed that little bit of excitement," she reasoned with herself.

Emily guessed that Nicole was fairly uptight and vanilla when it came to sex. Other than the little conversation she tried to have with her about cocks, she could tell by the fact that she barely heard them have sex. When she did hear something, it was always Nicole either trying to muffle her pleasure, or her refusing something. Emily would often pass by their door in the middle of the night, while she was on her way to the bathroom, or to get a glass of water. She'd hear Nicole say; "no, not tonight" or "I don't wanna try that again."

Emily began thinking; "There's a whole world of fun they could be having, and Nicole's just keeping it buried...what a shame."

Her thoughts were soon getting harder to control. For instance; as she thought about cum, she naturally reminisced about the most cum she'd ever seen; which was Connor's. As much as she tried to suppress the thoughts, she couldn't help but imagine her step-brother fucking her senseless, then firing off load after thick load into her open and waiting mouth. As she pummeled her pussy with her big, trusty dildo, she began to imagine what his cock looked like. The taboo nature of these thoughts brought Emily a plethora of orgasms. Soon she was also feeling like she had a new fantasy that she had to keep to herself.

*****

I'm sorry I kept you all waiting so long for this second part. Unfortunately, I got caught up in life and just didn't have time to write much. Hope you all enjoyed this new effort! You can rest assured that Ch. 03 will be done in a much more timely manner. Thank you to all who waited and anticipated, I'm still very flattered by the feedback!

12