Something Rebellious

Story Info
Master Kain gets a new slave who needs to learn obedience...
2.9k words
4.01
38.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let me preface this with the fact that I have never written smut before in my life and this will probably suck, as such, either make your criticism constructive or your burns pretty damn good, I am cool with either.

This is also hella gay, involves bondage and a master/slave relationship. You have been warned.

Posting parts one and two together so that you guys can get some of the story and the smut without having to change webpage.

All that aside, standard business, any resemblance to real folks is a coincidence, all characters are at least 18.

*****

Part I

"I want something new." Kain explained to the slaver before him, one he'd visited a few times in the past. "Something I've never had and..." He hesitated. "Dare I say it, something rebellious. As of yet, untamed, if you will.

"I see." The slaver, a man much shorter than Kain named Welles responded, nodding, and rubbing the little tuft of beard that remained on his otherwise bald head. "Always a way with words, Mister Landon." He referred to him by his title, stopping to think for a moment. "You are aware of the responsibility of a rather rebellious slave, and of course my no-returns policy?"

Kain nodded. "I know, but with the other slaves of yours that I own there is something... Missing." He thought for a moment. "I'll not lie, I'm hoping I find a slave I've broken myself to be more enjoyable, as it were."

Welles thought then nodded. "Well, so long as you understand; we have a few new additions to the trade, a certain race you've never bought before." He smirked. "Elves. Exotic ones, from farther east than most of my stock. They're still aboard the ship if they peak your interest."

Kain cocked an eyebrow, thinking it over, he'd never owned an Elf, let alone any 'exotic' elf. But, he was willing to try anything once, if they seemed worth it.

"Show me." He said with a slight smirk, almost showing Welles he was up to the challenge.

Below deck, they sat against the ships walls in groups of three, rather generously loose metal collars chained to the walls and to the other three to hinder any escape effort they dared to make. They all varied; some larger men probably destined for farming works and the like, and women who were clearly destined for the brothels, or the service of someone like Kain- if not Kain himself, that is. Despite this, they all had similar features as well, namely small pointed ears, and a slight tan adorning their bodies.

Kain silently drifted up and down the three corridors of captives, some avoiding his gaze, and some looking directly at him either with hatred, or curiosity, some even looking like they wanted to be bought. He reached the third and final corridor, when Welles spoke up.

"Ah-ha!" He hollered, brushing past Kain and moving towards one solitary elf sat at the very end of the row. "If you want rebellious and untamed sir, then look no farther than this one."

He gestured at the boy sat against the wall looking away; at first, for a brief moment, Kain mistook the slender figure for that of a girl, and the long blond hair tied back into a ponytail didn't help that notion. He was dressed in cheap clothing; merely some ragged shirt and rough trousers, just a little too big for his form.

"Arrested for being a little pickpocket, and sentenced to slavery because he kept escaping. He wasn't all that cheap but..." Welles placed a hand on the boy's soft chin, turning his face to look at Kain, large blue eyes locking with his deep brown ones. "I think you'll enjoy him..."

Even the boy's face had a feminine element to it, small soft features adorning perfect skin. He almost glared at Kain, and at that moment he knew this was exactly what he was looking for.

"I'll take him." He said quite simply, knowing for certain that he could afford him- and that Welles wouldn't dare cheat him again. "Name your price."

Money quickly changed hands -only a little haggling taking place- before Welles smiled warmly and placed cuffs onto the boy's wrists before unlocking his collar and standing him up, almost showing the small figure at Kain, who caught his delicate figure as gently as he could.

Kain himself was a fine example of a man; 6 feet 2 inches tall, with long ish brown hair and those matching hazel eyes. His body sported a fine, muscular form, one that was impossible to hide under any clothing.

The boy, on the other hand was rather feminine overall, and was perhaps 5 feet 5 inches, at best.

"Well." Kain said with a soft smirk, taking hold of the chain holding the boy's cuffs together. "Do you have a name?" He didn't respond, he simply looked at his feet. This would've usually annoyed Kain, but this was exactly what he was after in the end. He sighed. "If you don't have a name, boy, I shall pick one for you..."

He was silent, then he sighed softly, speaking up quietly. "R-Robin." He said.

"Like the bird." His new master commented, smiling already at getting a name out of him, rather than having it handed over as usual. "Very well, Robin, let's get you home and get you into more fitting clothing for a slave of mines then."

Kain was the son of a Nobleman, and his father had given him his current home; a large manor just outside the city limits, where he wouldn't be bothered if he didn't want to be. There were a fair few acres of land surrounding the household itself, mostly forest land with one long plain which he enjoyed overlooking at sunrise most days.

"Maya!" Kain called as he stepped through the door,still holding the chain on Robins wrists.

Another slave of his, a human girl named Maya appeared, moving quickly down the large staircase in a panic, forgetting to meet him at the door like she should've done. Maya had been bought as a slave years ago, technically by his father, but as of late she'd become more of a servant or a maid than a Slave. She was trusted at least.

"S-S-Sorry master!" She stammered as she landed at the bottom of the steps, out of breath but trying to look presentable. "W-What do you need, sir?"

"This is Robin." He stated simply, passing the chain and the key to the cuffs to the girl, who couldn't help but stare curiously at the elf. "When you're done gawking, allow Robin to bathe, give him some clothes and have him brought to my study." He paused. "If he fails to listen to you, either tell me or Mister Sven about it and... Well, one of us will handle it."

Maya snapped out of her stare as she took the chain and the key. "Y-Yes, of course sir." She said, her usual stammer showing through. "C-Come along, Robin." She added softly, tugging at the chain to lead him upstairs, Kain watching them both go quietly before he retired to his study, and waited

It was only perhaps another hour before the now clean, and finely dressed Robin was pushed into the study by the firm hand of Sven, the manors butler who left almost as quickly as he came. Robin didn't look at Kain, simply staring at his feet again.

"Sit down." He said as he gestured at the chair on the other side of his desk, almost as an order, one Robin ignored in favour of standing at the door. Kain decided that now wasn't the time for giving out orders or threatening punishments, not yet. "Please, Robin, I'm simply asking you to sit down."

Robin remained silent, but after a moment moved slowly to the chair and sat down, now looking at Kain.

"Thank you." Kain said with a smile, leaning on his desk. "I just feel you should understand the rules of this household if you are going to be living here from now on, so I may as well just get into it.

1.You will address me as either Master or Sir.

2.Do as you're told, when you're told.

3.You do not question my authority, or the authority of either Miss Maya, or Mister Sven.

4.You will be awake by Sunrise and straight to your duties unless one of us tells you otherwise.

5.And finally, for the moment, remember that you belong to me...

Is that all understood?" He asked, smiling a little more as he leaned back in his chair.

Robin didn't say anything. He simply glared at his master, then muttered something.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

He sighed. "Yes."

"Yes, what? ..."

"...Yes, Sir..."

Kains smile grew to a Smirk. "Good."

Part II

Kain was slowly beginning to regret his decision in purchasing Robin; he thought disciplining this boy would be a simple case of asserting dominance over him that he may simply submit, but this wasn't the case.

He was always either scowling, or giving a sly smirk, one that annoyed Kain for some reason. Then there were the boy's sharp remarks and comments, muttered quickly and not often repeated. Kain had never had a slave that talked back to him, or asked questions, except this one.

He now realized he didn't have the capacity to actually punish the boy, at least not at first. He threatened him several times, but never carried out said threats even remotely, though he'd had enough of this he decided as he sat in his study. He knew Robin was in his room making his bed, and that this was his final warning he was about to hand him

"He's my property for god's sake." He muttered as he stormed down the hallway. "He will do as he's told or I'll make him do as he's told."

Sure enough, as he threw open the bedroom doors, Robin was indeed making the bed- a task he'd started almost an hour ago...

"What now, sir?" He asked, that rude tone, the eye roll, and the sigh pushing Kain right to the edge.

"That." He responded, stepping into the room, and shutting the door. "That attitude of yours. I'm sick of it... Lose it or I'll make you lose it." He threatened. "Apologize..."

Robin chuckled, growing sarcastic. "Oh,I'm sooo sorry master." He responded. "I won't ever, ever do it again." He scoffed and turned, going back to making the bed.

That was it. That was enough. Finally, Kain had tipped over the edge, and it showed; He paused for put a moment before moving towards Robin, roughly grabbing his wrist, and pinning him to the bedpost, his arm pinned above his head.

"I'm not playing around this time, Robin." He growled through gritted teeth. "Apologize."

"G-Get off me!" Robin demanded, struggling a little. He tried to keep firm but a little fear finally showed.

"Last warning. Apologize!"

"Or what?"

Kain stopped and sighed. "Fine." He said, almost softly as he reached down to undo his belt.

He quickly turned Robin around to face the bedpost, pulling both arms around to one side and swiftly binding them together with his belt, rendering them useless.

"W-What are you doing?!" Robin demanded as he tugged at his perfectly restrained hands.

Kain didn't answer. At that exact moment, he wasn't sure. He pulled a box from beneath his bed, one full of 'ideas'.

The first thing to come to hand, much to Robin's dismay, was a nine-tailed leather whip.

"O-Okay, look, I'm sorry." He'd suddenly changed his tone all too late.

"Oh, is that so?" Kain looked at him with disbelief as he stepped around behind him slowly.

"P-Please sir, let's just talk about this." The boy pleaded, watching him move to his flank slowly.

"Hm... Bend over." Kain said, noticing Robin was about to protest, and raising his voice to a yell. "Now!"

The boy visibly jumped a little before bending over a little, just barely enough for what his master wanted. Then he stood behind him, loosening Robins belt and undoing his trousers, giving instructions to the fearfully silent and embarrassed elf.

"You will count 15 aloud." He stated, dropping his trousers and his underwear to his ankles. "Understand?"

Robin began to stammer out his pleads or excuses but Kain was only distracted, noticing the boys almost perfect rear...He'd been with women whose bottoms weren't as perfect as this.

"Shut up!" He cut Robin off quickly with a quick lash of the whip across his rear, cutting the boys excuses off in a loud yelp, but he didn't count it as he'd been told to. "Oh Robin...I can do this all day..." He hit him again. "Count!"

"Y-You can't do this!" He protested.

Kain dropped the whip to his side, moving to cup Robins chin roughly. "You are mine. I can do what I want with you." He spat, vanishing behind him, and striking him again. "The beatings will go on until you count."

And they did. Kain must have hit him seven, eight times at least before he heard a soft sound, a stammer from Robin as the whip struck the inside of his leg deliberately.

"O-One." He said quietly, pressing his legs tightly together to protect his tender thighs.

Kain's lips twitched upwards at the sudden obedience he'd evoked from his slave. This is exactly what he'd wanted. He continued to slap the whip, listening to the counts as Robin continued to yelp out his counts after every strike.

"Two!... Ah! T-Three!" Then, as the fourth hit him, another sound slipped out; it was a whine but there was almost pleasure behind it. He was clearly getting something out of this, despite his unwillingness. Kain brought the next few strokes to the back of his legs, up until the seventh stroke.

It had only been a few minutes, but the boy was trembling, bent over only supported by the belt binding him to the bedpost. It looked like he was only on his feet out of fear that if he collapsed he'd get more. Kain paused, lowering the whip to his side as he smirked, realizing.

"Are-..." He chuckled. "Are you actually enjoying this?"

"W-What?!" Robin exclaimed, blushing quite visibly already, but only worsening now. "N-No!" He denied it, despite how very obvious it was as Kain took a step or two to one side and he could see it; his slave was hard...

Kain tutted as he slowly dragged the whip across the boys ever reddening rear. "Tch... I think you're lying..." He brought the whip down on his lower back now. "You know I hate liars."

"Ah! E-Eight..."He ignored his masters comment, blushing very clearly, and trying to hide it, but that was impossible of course

"You're lying. Admit it, you like being controlled, Robin." He commented, slapping the whip yet again. Now he was trying simply to rile his slave up a little.

"N-Nine." Robin shuddered a little, biting his lip. "N-...No." He whimpered quietly in response to his comments.

"Still going to lie? That's fine, drag out your punishment, makes no difference to me." His whippings came to a sudden halt.

He stayed like that, bent over, for as long as he could, waiting for more in total silence, aside from his panting, soon replaced with soft and shaky breaths. After several minutes of this he spoke up.

"M-Master?" That was the first time he'd addressed Kain as 'Master' without being sarcastic, and it caused him to visibly smirk.

"Yes?" He said simply, dragging the whip slowly against the boy's perfectly red rear now.

He audibly gulped, hiding his face in his arms. "P-Please sir, j-just get it over with." He said quietly.

Kain thought for a minute. "Say it again." He purred. "...Beg..."

Robin took in a deep, shaky breath. "P-Please, Master..." He gulped again. "S-Spank me..."

The feeling Kain felt couldn't quite be put into his own words very well, but it was almost absolute pleasure, both from seeing Robin like this, and from having this much control.

"If you insist." He remarked, returning to delivering his lashings.

Finally, Robin counted his last strike.

"F-Fifteen." He stammered out lowly, looking back at his master.

He folded the whip in his hand and sighed. "That's enough, I suppose." He said, sounding reluctant. He was well satisfied with this punishment, but wanted to keep Robin on his toes a little.

As soon as he heard this though, the slave sank to his knees, his arms still held above his head by the belt. He panted quite audibly, his small body heaving under such heavy breaths and his rear still red.

After a minute he looked up at his still very much amused master. "C-Can you untie me and l-let me put my c-clothes back on."

Kain thought for a minute, then shook his head. "I'll untie you." He said. "But you've lost clothing privileges... I'll allow you to wear only your underwear, but nothing else."

Robin knew not to protest, not right now. He sighed and buried his head in his raised arms, still panting as he tried to ignore how on fire his rear felt.

Kain was now hoping his slave would act up again, for him to deal out more of this.

This was exactly what he wanted...