Something Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...wrapped firmly around his cock, slipping the head of it along her lips and tongue to plunge it again into her mouth, hearing his moans and gasps while she sucks him deeply, feeling him throb hotly in her mouth as she pulls him deeper and deeper while cars sit idly empty next to them in the parking lot...

...twined tightly in his short hair, pulling him away and against and around...her back arched in sharp ecstasy at his eager and skilled attentions on her wonderfully sensitive clit and lips....

...surrounded by the hair on his chest as she leans forward, settling his hardness tightly and deeply inside her, to feel him tease and caress her breasts and nipples as he relishes the sight of her on him and she starts to ride him slowly and deliberately...

...touching herself intimately in front of him, caressing and rubbing her clit and lips, pushing inside herself as she feels his eyes and breath hotly against her hands...

...intertwined in his fingers and grabbing the sheets in futile need as she lays stretched beneath him on her stomach with his cock sliding relentlessly inside her as her climax builds higher and higher....

...drawn tightly around his head, holding him against her breasts as he sucks shamelessly and hotly on her, while her other hand holds tightly to the chair back behind him..her thighs flexing to lift herself up and down on his cock...

...clutching tightly to his back, bodies wrapped hotly and tightly as she lays beneath him, kissing passionately as he thrusts constantly into her, driving them higher and hotter....

...typing on the keys as the call drones on....yes, he mused, she does have very pretty fingers. _____________________________________

Cold tile meets her futile grip as water streams hot and forgotten over her head. Her ams thrust out to hold herself. Her foot rests on the edge of the tub and the other at the bottom, next to his body. Her hair hangs wetly around her face with head hanging low. Her eyes open and close languidly and she can see him kneeling between and behind her legs.

She feels his hands on her thighs and ass and hips, caressing, pulling and holding her firmly against his mouth. Sucking hotly and wantonly on her lips. Teeth tease her thighs and ass and nip at her tender lips and clit. His tongue dragging lazily over her body at times, and driving wickedly deep inside her to fuck and taste her arousal. And she drives her passion and privates onto his welcome lavishing mouth, groaning, moaning, panting..

She feels him push firmly up and into her with his mouth, sucking strongly while his hand pull her down and back against him. No words, just gentle splashing from the near-forgotten shower, sounds of his moaning and sucking, and her unintelligible grunting, panting, moaning punctuated with rare, unthinking, shameless words.

"Ugh....ugh...OH..OH...ah.....ugh...please....unghhh...yes...." hiss past her lips.

She feels and hears his legs shift as he begins to rise up to his knees, driving his face against her further as he holds his mouth against her lips. Sucking constantly, holding his tongue inside and against her hot need, he drags is upward and teases her pussy and ass and back and licks her steadily up her spine, drawing her more upright.

His hands slide up her legs and hips and torso to cup her breasts. His fingers enfold her breasts and squeeze gently, then less gently and finally pinch her nipples with delightful strength to test their excited hardness. His teeth descend to the nape and side of her neck, drawing her head up to hiss in further heat.

"Take my cock."

One hand releases the cold wall to reach between her legs to grasp the hard cock that presses against her naked and ready sex.

"Yesss."

"Put it inside you."

"OH YESSS....", slips past her lips as she rubs the head of his cock against her opening, rolling her hips back against his turgid member, rubbing her clit shamelessly against it before parting her lips over it. His hips roll slightly to work it slowly into her. Pushing ever longer strokes to work it inside her while her fingers touch it and her clit, teasing both as he works ever deeper inside.

His breath streams past his teeth against her neck and in her hair and ears. Her head arches back, mouth agape as he finally fills her, holding only a moment before drawing back steadily until he barely remains in her before driving forward hard to fuck her strongly.

His cock saws in and out of her hotly, quickly. His hands clutch her body in place, at times on her hips, her hair, her tits, her shoulders while she holds herself up and open to their frantic coupling. Her hands curl again against the cool tiles, wanting desperately to grab the curtain, the wall, the shower head, him, ANYTHING to keep this sensation alive.

And suddenly, she climaxes, her knees nearly buckling as she cries out in ecstasy. His arm wraps around her waist and his other hand catches her from hitting the wall as she staggers. His hard cock so ready to cum inside and with her, he holds her a moment as she catches her breath.

"Let's finish this out of the shower. That counter looks interesting, and you've still got to keep your promise today."

Grinning wickedly and still gasping a bit, she smiles and turns off the shower to get the towels.

"Absolutely!", she giggles, stepping from the tub to the floor, and begins to clear the counter.

_________________________________________________

Clenched tightly, her finger ached with ignored exertion. The cheeks of her formerly too-warm ass pulled against the marble beneath them, pulled tautly as she propelled her hips forward...against him...Her legs quaver...splayed wide and then wrapped wantonly and then weakly around his hips as he shoves hotly forward.

Head hanging carelessly, her mouth gapes open as her head falls backward and down in selfish delight.....moaning and grunting unselfconsciously upward towards the lights arrayed over her head. Her legs again drape near-forgotten over his arms as his cocks pummels her need. Her breasts pressed lewdly outward, so-sensitive nipples, berries beyond the dreams of any vintner, ache with her heat.

His arms wrap her thighs, pulling her firmly against him, fingers digging hotly into her flesh, to pull her against and onto him. Small regard for her comfort or his remains as he pulls her over the counter edge to bury himself fully inside her. Gloriously, wonderfully, tightly, completely into her, surrounded by the velvet of her passion and reveling in the pulse of her heartbeat and passion around him.

He shrugs unevenly, pulling her legs upward, the hair of his arms softly abrasive against the back of her thighs as he pulls her legs higher above them to slide her sex forward in wanton abandonment of their heat. His hips lunge forward to shove his pubis against her again, this time delightfully drive the head of his cock against the most sensitive places within her. The shock startles and thrills her...arching her spine wickedly to extend the instant, careless of appearance and decorum, her guttural vocalization resembles less a lady and more a wanton whore, to both their delight.

His fingers creep forward, to press and trap her over-stimulated clit between them while the relentless onslaught of his cock continues. Wonderful sensations torment her as his leans forward and captures her lips with his..sucking...pulling..biting...intruding...tantalizing...

"Just think......you still have a promise to keep."

Unnoticed, her moan escapes as a breathy "Yeeessss.."

Rigid and urgent and hard his hips drive forward into her, punctuating his words emphatically, intimately, forcefully, welcomrly.

Her arms collapse, near-spent as her head lapses back against the glass, resigned and content as her heat builds, recalling his tongue on her calves and knees and thighs and lips and clit and ass and back and spine and neck and into her hair when his teeth had captured and claimed her again. His head surges down again to capture the delicious fruit of her breasts, sucking teasing tasting firmly as his tongue lavages and ravages her tender skin...

Her tender nipple pulls free from his lips and mouth as his mouth captures her neck, teeth biting sharply. His breath grunting sharply, fingers dug in urgent claim, pulling her relentlessly against him as his cock erupts hotly, throbbing proudly inside her...as her climax enfolds them both..her throat makes ragged gasps strangling for any other response than how impassioned breathing.

Panting breathing fills the over-heated bathroom.

Panting and breathing break his words..."Fuck...you....feel amazing.......but......tomorrow......you....are going....to be....one....very....naughty....girl...ready....for that??"

Her head raises from where it had rested wetly against the glass....languid and delightfully spent...."...Oh, yes.."

Ragged chuckling laughter escapes him, echoed intimately within her, "Heheh....good....because later, you're going to be one very VERY bad girl....and that's before we come to bed....ready for that?"

Her hands slide upwards to pull his face and body against her closely...arching her spine to press herself against him again....grinning wickedly...

"Yes....Master."

______________________________________

Frenetic....urgently.....she shoves her mouth down on him. Near gagging, she sucks him, excitedly, nervously, passionately. Desperate hands clutch her hair, wanting to selfishly impale her mouth and face further on his cock. Her cheek twitches in a wicked grin, knowing well what he'd like to plunging into....and driving him wildly forward...deeper and hotter into her mouth.

Naughty...oh, he was right. She'd been very naughty. All day, finding small unsigned notes directing her to perform certain tasks. Sitting with her back to the windows in a room with him near the door. No one from the outside could hear a thing. No one looking would think an improper act may ever take place, but her fingers were 'tied' behind her back with a small rubber band, lewdly thrusting her breasts forward...toward...him. Seeing him relish how she looked. Having her lean forward so he could see more, seemingly innocent to the casual observer, while she strove to show him how aroused she was becoming. Having him whisper urgently and closely to her ears alone..."go to the bathroom...take off those panties...rub yourself, but NO orgasm...then, bring them back to me. BUT, you have to find a way to put them in my bag....okay? Later...you'll have one chance to show me you did. Don't miss it."

Fingers twined behind her back, she sat....then nodded.

"Wha'?"

"Yes...m..."

The door surged inward with impatient coworkers, whisking them away to petty transient matters. The rubber band falls near-forgotten to the floor behind her....

...later, to find herself massaging her clit to a near glorious finish...to stop short...panting....before leaving the bathroom to "casually" trail her fingers over his shoulders....one finger to graze his neck....to feel how wet she'd been...still not able do show him...to let him smell her arousal...and knowing that if she does not let him smell this, she will spend the night in other delicious torments.

...enclosing her panties in an inter-office envelope and slipping into his laptop case...leaving her delightfully nude beneath her skirt....eager for him to view her diligence and explore her...

...sitting across from her ...small smiles pulling at the corners of his mouth....tugging relentlessly...sometimes at her...sometimes in enigmatic humor...but she knows....she knows...when his pen hits the floor...bouncing haphazardly from his thigh to far beneath the table between them....when his chair pushes back and he kneels to retrieve it before her......kneels before her....and ducks his head to see below the table where no one's attention may ever dwell...to where she realizes this is the moment...and slides her knees wide for this brief private public audience....feeling his gaze on her naked sex...before a single brush of his finger on the inside of her knee tells her he has witnessed the unwrapping of this gift...and to the private smiles exchanged in that room between them thereafter.

...flexing her tied hands...wrapped around the headrest of the car...on her knees...wrists entwined in the seatbelt....skirt pulled indecently high on her wait...naked pussy and ass exposed....nearly completely....exposed, excepting where his mouth now covered her wetly,...sucking firmly and obscenely and her shoving herself back against his tongue and mouth...panting hotly...partially wanting to see if anyone finds them...partially to relish the sensation of someone possibly finding them...ever wondering if someone she sees will notice them, hear them, investigate them, or look past her passionate moans...

...clutching the narrow, cold divider above her...legs wrapped wantonly about his waist as he fucks her...pumping her hotly in the men's room stall. She wants to clutch him, but she follows his rule to cling to the wall....fucking rapidly to hopefully avoid a walk-in interruption....feeling him biting her neck...telling her how she'll be sucking him back to hardness and zipping his up before they both return to the rest of the people waiting...somehow, after she escapes this gender-prison....and then she realize how easy it will be...when compared with trying to smuggle him from the ladies' room...

...pulling her cheeks open as he kneels behind her....studying, then rubbing then licking delightfully slowly up her thighs and lips and ass to tease her again...when she can moan loudly, wantonly and carelessly...and finally cry....MORE

______________________________________

..more...yes, more...

...to find herself displayed wantonly before his eyes. Small lights of incandescent singular near-insignificance barely reveal her form....nude.

Nude....the merest her of current conditions. Skin uncovered to the unwarming glow reflected from the darkness of the world beyond the windows. Glistening perspiration provides only provocative details to her lithe form displayed unreservedly to his gaze. To the gaze of his approaching smile. Delight in his own idea..his knowledge of her...his knowledge of her needs...smug, yes, yet not with self-importance, rather with understanding, illustrate his grin as his tongue extends to taste her. Slightly, at first, but with increasing urgency to taste her.

Unclothed. To the lens of a camera. Light dances with infinite graces over her skin. Taut ass. Gagged mouth. Lean thighs. Tight breasts. Turgid nipples. Muffled moans. Glistening sex. Any might describe her state. Singly, none encompasses her. Together, they barely capture her now. Rich words of poets and minstrels pale near her luminous state. Scant strips of fiendishly durable ribbons physically bind her now. Supple. Bright. Festive. Gay. Infuriatingly softly binding her hands and mouth and legs . His fingers slipping shamelessly inside her. Moronically unyielding. Yielding...or rather...unyielding. Rather....unshielded...Yes.

Unshielded. Nude may go the sometimes naked, but now, she lays revealed to this solo and eager audience. Would any reviewer dare refute her need? Previously cool air abrades her anxious skin. Subtle light and indistinct shadows near her face fail to obscure her desire. Panting hotly around red cloth, she would gladly envelope his member. Suckle his cock passionately; reveling in the surrender of his own tightly-reined control to her. Holiday-colored restraints hold her near immobile, however. Her tongue darts forward intermittently to punctuate her desire. Pink tipped around the red bow that muffles her so. Would he? FUCK, please, why won't he? What's next?!!? Unknown....unchained...unreserved....fuck, unbound!

Unbound! Slender muscles tug periodically with urgent conviction. Fierce intent coupled with earnest desire that lenience will be granted. If any recourse is granted, her form aches to reward it with heat, conviction, desire, and the glorious surrender that no embarrassment, self-consciousness, or reserve remains. Knowledge of her plight suffuses her....defines her...and unlimits her to the fact that her place is HERE as he laps shamelessly at her sex. Eyes clenched, mouth agape as he shoves his face firmly against her with desire.

Urgent. Elemental. Primal. Basic. NEEDFUL awareness...suffuses that here, she can pant and grunt and scream and demand and need!! HERE, she is unlimited!! NOW. Panting and grunting hotly around the ribbon which muffles her, her jaw clenches ecstatically. Hips shoved obscenely up and back against his mouth and the welcome intrusion of his mouth.

In this moment. In this place. She struggles mightily with indulgent vain...limited by restraints and him. Used wholly as a supplicant. Released as a participant. Tormented delightfully as a willing subject. Her cries of lust, defiance, need, and joy...answered.....without regard or judgement as he plunges hotly into her.

Naked. Smaller words exist, yet few describe a holiday.

12