Something She Never Knew

Story Info
Laura finds out about Kyle's little secret.
2.7k words
4.1
37.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story on the site I apologize if it is not to your liking I'm just trying a few things, also this is a complete work of fiction. Every character participating is of legal age , thanks for taking the time to read it.)

*

One

More Than Friends

Laura Francis, seems like the name that most would accuse of being the nerdiest girl in class, and sometimes the most loose. However this Laura was a fair skinned, green eyed, blond beauty. The sweetest one you could ever meet, in the little town of Oakburg, incredibly little to be exact. She was head cheerleader in highschool and wowed at the final dance after graduation. Her best friend Kyle Matthews, had been a nerd the entire time.

Not just any nerd, he was the stereotypical nerd, baby fat, taped glasses, pasty skin and of course the center of every bully's attention. He never understood how he had made the County Fair Princess his friend, but he could never ask for a better one. They had a small county fair every year and the most beautiful young woman would be crowned the princess. This normally took place at midnight, right before the sweethearts dance, but after the potato sack race. Now that they had their own lives Laura didn't attend as often, after a while she stopped coming at all.

In fact she'd moved to Sommerhill the "city" as far as the eye could see, however it still seemed small. Kyle had been beside himself when she left, he vowed he would get stronger and go after her to finally explain his feelings. He knew his dear friend would accept his secret even when no one else would.

Not that they remembered, even an exiled alien still had tricks to turn to, no matter the situation. He was afraid to tell her, but in the event that he had to erase her memory he would only have to erase the small conversation.

He started to tan, he got more exercise, when his adoptive parents went to sleep he experimented with his eyes. Around his 23rd birthday he was no longer awkward, and well toned, he now had a light tan, his blue eyes could be seen, and his black hair was long. He laughed to himself when he went for a bike ride around town and saw girls who sneered once, that now swooned.

He sighed walking into his empty apartment, he was lonely, more so than any human male single at his age. His birthright was difficult, he knew he wanted to mate and knew he would have to learn to control himself. He glanced out the window.

"Home...."

He could remember his last day on his planet, it was far away, so far away that even the scientists in the bigger cities had not spotted it. Zaveblar, picked up on radio signals from all over the galaxy, it had a large amount of life on it. First spoken language was English, why? It was brought to the planet when an astronaut and his team were sent off course and crash landed.

....

"You think this is acceptable?" Besnar yelled

"Dear please...."

"No Vaelthia, you aren't going to baby him out of this one, it's bad enough he can carry young but he just had to become the prince's whore."

Kyle, or rather, Nioctn as he was named sat on the floor bowed low he was already the equivalent of a human eighteen year old. In this form he was thinner and slightly curved, with pale blue skin and large black eyes. He had five toes but only three fingers on each hand, long sea foam green hair and sixteen small holes on his back, eight on each side where his tentacles could come out.

He was also a rare hermaphrodite, that meant of course he had C cup breasts and warm pussy under his sac. It wasn't a crime to be born this way, even aliens didn't decide how they came into the world, however his father was a traditionalist.

He thought they were getting a healthy baby boy, but when he turned thirteen after a bloody, and painful week, the rest of him grew in. No one was sure why it happened this way, there were not many born this way, aside from the obvious, there wasn't much difference to study.

Still as a sort of congressman, Besnar didn't want to risk any humiliation and only his son, his only son was born this way.

"Besnar, you can't send him away just because the prince sent him home alone, he's with child."

"Not my concern, he can raise that child somewhere far away from here."

"But the different atmosphere could lengthen the pregnancy."

He walked away from his wife and came back with a syringe filled with blue liquid, he bent and stabbed his son in the stomach injecting him.

"You will always remember how you shamed our family, this child will not be born until you mate; should you find one, and further more you will have to grow up a second time with your new human form."

He passed out right after seeing his mother's teary face.

......

He shook his head reliving the memory once again, and he had ever since this form turned thirteen. His kind didn't age in looks, as in they didn't get wrinkles, his alien form was taller than his 6"2 and of course he was filled out in only the best ways. This form was sort of like a body suit and he could hide his features if he concentrated, but he always lost control when trying to sleep with anyone.

Which is why, he had a habit of erasing people's memories to begin with, he looked up hearing his phone ring, and grabbed it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart."

He smiled hearing his Earth mother's voice, Vicky was a sweet woman and had taken great care of him, as well as her husband Sam.

"Hi mom, is something wrong?"

"Not at all, you can finally stop procrastinating."

"Huh?"

"Laura is back in town, she's so glamorous, I knew I wasn't crazy that was her in that fashion magazine."

He swallowed, his heart dropping to the ground.

"She was waiting to see you, but I gave her your address, she should be there in an hour or so, I wish you hadn't found a place so far away."

He politely conversed with her until he excused himself to go shower, and change he jumped when a tri-fingered hand grabbed the towel. He shook his head to focus on his human form that was sort of wasting away. He moved away so he could try and focus on keeping it.

........

Laura glanced at her watch as she turned up another street, Kyle always seemed happy but to think he'd become a hermit. Laura was the same beauty though her breasts were almost D-cups. She had had to gain weight and lose it to keep her job it became tiring but finally a suitable diet brought her to healthy curves. She hated being stick thin, it was no wonder men only wanted pictures and never wanted in her bed.

She tapped on the steering wheel and blinked seeing the 'you are now leaving Oakburg.' sign. She would beat him senseless for moving so far away from town, how could they go out and have any fun when driving took up that much time.

She pulled into the parking lot and stepped out.

.....

Kyle peeked out of the window and swallowed, she was wearing a short but casual red cocktail dress. It hugged every curve and her toned legs were perfectly suited under tight black stockings ending in red pumps. He frowned as his cock ached, Vicky should have kept her at home. He could control himself with people around, he shook his head and threw open the door as she neared his place.

"Laura!"

She smiled and ran the last few steps to throw her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her waist thinking about anything non-sexual; to steer him from ripping that dress off.

"Kyle, it's been so long."

They walked in where the light in the hall could shine on his face, her smile faded and backed up to look at him.

"Talk about change....you look great."

He smiled at her approval.

"Not as great as you do....come on I'll get us some drinks..."

She followed him then dropped on the couch, he walked back in the living area and set down two glasses and cans of soda. She looked at him.

"I uh, don't want to get you drunk before we catch up."

She smiled, he'd always been considerate, even when they were legal to drink.

.......

They talked about their lives, she asked him what he was doing, to which he answered author. His books were popular enough to keep food in the house and bills paid, but also left time for him to enjoy himself. He asked her why she came back and she smiled.

"I wanted to see you, you stopped calling."

"Yeah...your assistant said you were too busy."

Her smile faded and she frowned, Cathy was lucky she quit or she'd go back to the office to punch her in the face. She moved and placed her hand on his leg, he bit his lip and raised his eyes to look at hers.

"Well I'm here now, we should spend some time together if you're not too busy."

He nodded like an idiot, he frowned feeling his cock jump when she stood up, he dumbly pointed to the bathroom and shivered.

'Great, just great, I'll rape her if I don't get her out of here soon.'

He stood up and walked to the door and opened it quietly she was washing her hands but hadn't fixed her dress. She wore a black lacy thong and of course her stockings were attached to a garter belt. She had the most impressive ass he'd ever laid eyes on, two perfect cheeks toned and begging to be squeezed. Absently he lost control of the humanity that he had worked so hard to gain.

He pushed open the door and she turned quickly startled, she moved backwards and tripped falling in the tub.

"K...Kyle?"

She watched as he melted into his alien form, his tentacles ripping his clothes off, he extended two to rip up her dress and bra. Snaking one around her slim waist, he pulled her up and crushed his lips to her. She moaned as his secreted a serum that was an aphrodisiac that was so strong if it could be bottled; he'd be rich.

She slipped her arms around his neck as their tongues battled for dominance his cock split into two sections and it rubbed against her panties. He moaned against her lips as his cock teased the warm area, he wanted to take her but he also wanted to ride the sensation at the same time.

"Kyle..."

He ran his tongue over her neck secreting the same serum that dipped into her pores, he picked her up and took her out of the bathroom. He sat her on the bed and straddled her hips, the alien in him delighting in her hushed moans. He was focused on her pleasure using more of the serum that left her defenses down. Also prevented her from grabbing at him.

He sank his fangs into her neck she moaned liked a trained slut as his tentacles ripped off her panties. He slid down her body and dipped his tongue in her pussy licking away every drop of her juices. She arched, as much as she could moaning his name, he slid his tongue over clit bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

With a moan he twirled his tongue around her clit and she came her pussy lips twitching around his tongue. He pulled away pulled her to the edge of the bed one of his dicks slid into her pussy at a shrunken size and the other slid into her ass.

Slowly he brought them back to their normal size until each was eight inches, he whimpered at the tight feeling. Of course as he thrusted the alien half of him paid no attention to her bleeding as he took her virginity. The human male in him made him slow his thrusting despite her moans, making slow love to her.

It was easy to cum in her once but he made sure his slow or fast movements brought her over the edge again and again and again.

........

Hours later she woke up in a daze, slowly remembering where she had been, she whimpered feeling a strange ache in her lower regions. Then as her vision cleared she remembered everything, the kiss, the change, the fucking...the oh so glorious fucking. She turned and swallowed seeing him laying on the bed next to her sound asleep, she reached over him and turned on the light to glance at his body.

She cocked her head, she didn't feel violated or disgusted, he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever laid eyes on. She reached forward then stopped getting an idea, she climbed out of bed and grabbed a few of his ties. With him secure to the bed she sat back down and reached forward to stroke his breasts.

He groaned, but didn't move to wake up, or perhaps he was half awake and still partially spent it was hard to tell. Trailing her hands lower she went over his distended stomach she she felt something, like a kick against her palm. She didn't know anything about aliens but considering she didn't have any extra parts herself she figured the child wasn't hers.

Moving her hands lower she grabbed his cock that had retaken it's single form and stroked it. This time she knew he had awakened but she didn't look up, she just continued exploring. As one hand stroked his cock she trailed her fingers lower to touch his lips that were soaked. She reached forward and licked he groaned, she pulled back and stared, the taste was sweet.

Did all aliens have sweet pre-cum? She was sure she had no idea and continued licking, soon she could feel him arching but stayed in place, like a good boy. He moaned her name as she brought him to orgasm, he was regaining his stamina. As was common when his kind received pleasure. She stuck his cock in her mouth and fingered his pussy at the same time.

He twitched and tugged at his bindings, he wanted to be free and hold her for not running out the door. With the way she swallowed his cock he wanted to fuck her again he lifted up and one his tentacles slid down and she moved out of it's path.

"Why don't you just lay there and let me play awhile?"

His cock twitched further at her words, threatening to blow right then.

".....O....OK."

She moved back to sucking on him trailing her tongue over the slit, then down the shaft until she took all of him into her mouth to start the process all over again. Breathing heavy he couldn't think of a word to say to her, after all he hadn't meant to lose focus. Of course he was glad he did, she let him thrust into her mouth lightly until he started to shoot his load, he would have doubled over if he wasn't laying down.

He whimpered as his pussy twitched from releasing again, if it weren't for the obvious, he would have assumed she was one of his kind too. She moved up to kiss him and he returned it before they pulled away for air.

"You hid all this from me for a long time you know, I should leave you here to think about it."

"I'm sorry....I was afraid you wouldn't accept me."

She looked at his stomach.

"Or my child..." He murmured.

"Who's the other parent?"

"Someone I'll never see again."

She untied him and laid back.

"Good, cause I need to feel you inside me again."

He smiled knowing he'd found his mate and they would raise the child together without worrying about what the future would bring.