Something Special

Story Info
Lovers meet in a most curious manner.
913 words
4.33
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sannion
Sannion
11 Followers

With excitement you start up your computer, wondering if the letter I promised you will be there. A slight tingle spreads through your body when you spot my e-mail, and you pass over all of the rest of your mail to open mine first.

It's empty. Nothing written on it. You look quizzically at it, then scan the rest of your mail. Nothing else from me. Your disappointment is palpable, and you begin to write me a note, asking what's up with the letter.

That's when you feel a ghost-light touch on your neck, brushing your hair to the side, and then my lips as I kiss your neck. You grip the arm of your chair harder, closing your eyes, as I kiss my way down your neck, and across your shoulder, pushing down the loose shirt you're wearing. Then I turn your chair around, and you look up into my smiling face. "How did you... I thought you lived... I mean... "

My finger goes up to your lips, stopping your words, and I whisper, "I told you it would be special."

Then I go down on one knee in front of you, my hands roaming lightly over your thighs. Your breath catches as my fingers find the elastic band of your panties, and I begin sliding them down, making you lift your ass up momentarily. As I tug your panties down across your knees, and then off of your ankles, you squirm in your seat, and I can tell that you are already getting wet. Your womanly scent fills my nostrils, as I lean forward to kiss your mound. My beard tickles you as my lips move up your belly in a trail of soft kisses and licks that leads to the swell of your breasts. I've pushed your shirt up until your breasts come free, and I kiss each one, flicking my tongue against your nipple, and then sucking it into my mouth for a couple moments. Then the shirt is lifted over your head and arms, and I'm kissing your neck and shoulders again. I rise up to kiss your mouth, pressing my body against yours, the coarse material of my shirt grazing your nipples, making them hard, as I suck on your full, beautiful lips and explore your mouth. Your breath is getting harder when I finally break the kiss, and go back down to one knee.

My hands grab your hips, and scoot you down, so your ass and pussy are hanging over the seat. You gasp, and bite your lip, looking down at me, as I kiss your knees, working my way along your thighs until I reach the damp copse of your sex. The springy curls of hair are glistening with juices, and my tongue flicks out to catch a couple errant drops. Mmm... you taste so good, and my tongue continues playing over your mound, until it finds the plump lips of your sex. My tongue teases you, rolling lazily along the outside of your lips, darting occasionally between them, but only enough to suggest what's to come. Then my hand moves under your leg, lifting it up to the arm rest, so that you are now spread open before me.

The delicate flower of your sex parts for me, and I kiss down the sensitive underside of your legs, until I come to the juncture of your thighs. My mouth closes around your pussy, letting my thick tongue explore your folds. You whimper as it grazes your slit, licking from the cheeks of your ass up to the part of your lips, then back down in long, lazy strokes. My tongue enters you, pushing open your lips, making you whimper and squirm. You raise one of your hands to your mouth, biting down on your thumb to stop your cries as my tongue rubs the walls of your sex, tightly grapping the remaining arm rest with the other hand. My tongue wriggles inside you like a plump eel or a tiny wet cock, lapping up your juices as they begin to flow out of your body, and into my curly beard.

Somehow my knowing tongue finds all of those sensitive parts of your body, drawing noises from you as if I were playing an instrument. Until now, I've ignored your clitoris completely. My tongue finds it, coaxing it out from its hood, rubbing its sensitive head, and then closing my mouth on it. When my lips come into contact with it, you cry out, and your hands shoot down to my head, grasping my hair, tugging it hard. Your breaths are ragged, and your back is arched, your breasts heaving as my tongue worships your cunt. You cum violently, driving your hips forward, riding my tongue, as your pussy quivers, and your juices flow, and I drink them all up. You can't see. Your eyes flutter back as the orgasm rises up from your belly, and you clamp your eyes shut, tortured cries rising from your throat.

When you finally regain your breath, you feel an absence between your thighs. You open your eyes, and look around the room, but you are alone once more, the room feeling suddenly dark and empty in a way it hadn't been twenty minutes before. A small grin spreads across your lips, and you ask, "How in the hell did he do that?" but the only answer is the low hum of the computer on your desk.

Sannion
Sannion
11 Followers