Something Special

Story Info
Memories of being Pleasured.
874 words
4.34
28.4k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is always special.

In a long and happy 40 years of marriage, one can not always remember when those special acts of erotic loving spring from, was it when we had worked in the garden, or had we shared with the washing of the dishes, but, one certainly remembers the thrill, on reaching the climax, the body rocking conclusion of the actual act. Yes, that pulsating surge of energy, that flowed through the body.

My wife, has often said, that she gets an immense amount of pleasure at giving me pleasure, even if she, is not, at that current time aroused, its this unselfish love giving, to provide me with moments of supreme and exquisite release, that humbles me so, and makes my love for my wife, so intense and unlimited.

One common event that I consider to be always very special to me, is those times, when I leave the shower and return to the bedroom, naked, hurriedly using a towel to dry myself, to get dressed, and my wife is there also in the bedroom, doing some simple domestic chore, straightening the bed, combing her hair, putting on makeup, she looks around and notice that I have a need, and that it requires immediate attention. If it is not yet fully erect, it is certainly swinging and slapping my inner thighs.

Although I have no requirement to be embarrassed, but, for some reason I turn around, and use the towel to shield my thicken member, perhaps, using the towel to make a thorough job of drying my hair. My spirit rise as I hear the rustling of my wife's dress as she walk around the bed, then I sense the loving nearness of her behind me.

She immediately wraps her arms around me, I take in a deep breath, and with her arms firmly around me, she clasps her hands, cradling me tight, I let go of the towel, and stepping back away from the towel, I then cover her hands with mine, its then that I feel the warmth of my wife's body, with the ever fresh electric energy, that flows through the thin material of her summer dress, her body pressing firmly into my back, her chin gently resting on my shoulder, with her holding me ever tighter, I then sink back into her flesh, one is never to old to want the assurance of a lovers embrace.

I feel the roundness of her tummy, pressing into the small of my back, I feel the flatten of her generous breasts against my shoulder blades, one of her thighs resting lightly between my buttocks, the sweet scent of her breath, the gentle nibble of my earlobe, the tighten again of her grip, as my need, is now very apparent.

With one arm remaining around my waist, she removes the other hand from under mine, and gently stroke my, clean hairless mound, she then reaches further down to cup my scrotum, and gently stroke the loose pouch, I with my free hand, can reach around, and am able to gently stroke the back of her neck, I'm breathing more heavily, I'm tensing up, my need is now stretched out in front of me.

Still nibbling my ear, the warmth of her flesh, the firmness of her grip, she encases my need in her soft gentle hand, and slowly, caressing its thickening, stiffening, growth. So gently, so slowly, with so much care, the need responds, the foreskin, eases back to display a glistening moist orb, there is no hurry, she continue to caress, I continue to breath deeply.

She then, runs her index finger over the precum wet slit, I feel a sharp exquisite pain that shoots through my need, and into my body, it travels through and up to my nipples, causing them to erect, it is strange to have this sensation travel this way, instead of the usual way by the caressing of my nipples then down to my need.

Enough, then, her caressing becomes firmer, her caressing becomes more rapid, she can feel the urge rising up through me, and under her hand, she feels the surging flow, of cum, as I buck, and she knows that that all is well, the creamy flow of cum aims unerringly towards the fallen towel, two more times, the cum flows, but each time there is less.

My need satisfied, the need, assumes its normal flaccid state, a tongue, tickles my ear, then as she move away, I feel the coolness of the draught caused by her going, this slightly chills my now exposed back, calmed I pick up the towel, and take it to the linen basket, to be laundered, returning to dress, after a quick shower, I see my wife smiling, the love light in her eyes, which is telling me how happy she is, a happiness, confirmed, when I'm dressed we embraced and kiss, a kiss so warm and tender.

Its now, in my later years, when I sit alone with my memories, warming myself in front of the wood burner, that, this simple act of pleasuring me, comes back to fill my void, and makes me marvel at the generosity she always showed in her love for me.