Something Special

Story Info
When something very special arrives in the office post.
1.2k words
3.82
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ripped another Kleenex from the box on his desk.

A red hot message would often be waiting for him in his Inbox, daring him to open it when he got into the office first thing. If he was in early enough and there was no-one else around, he would indulge. Otherwise he'd have to wait until the evening until he got some private time at home. But this morning had been a different kind of message.

This morning had been an early start for him, he'd had some preparation to complete for a meeting so he'd arrived in the carpark at just after 7.00am. The office building was quiet, just the overnight security guys on duty until the day shift took over at 8.30. He nodded to them as he went through reception and up to his office suite.

He unlocked the door and switched on the lights, putting his briefcase down beside his desk. His first thought was of coffee and he went out to the staff kitchen to prepare a pot of his favourite Java. Looking around, he thought how odd, how eerie the open plan office seemed when there was no-one around, quite spooky in fact.

With mug in hand, he went back to his desk, sipping his coffee and switched on his PC and sat waiting for it to come to life. After a few moments, he logged on to his email and there was indeed a message from her.

But, just as he was about to open it, in the corner of his eye he noticed a package on his in-tray. It must have arrived with the post yesterday, he'd not seen his post as he'd had to go down to the City to a meeting. He reached over and looked at the address label. A grin spread across his face, he knew it was from her from the typewritten label and the postmark.

He clicked on her email message first though.

Hi darling ... I'm relying on Mr. Postman to have delivered a little something for you ... I know you'll love it. Here's a little picture to go with it. Enjoy!

He clicked on the email attachment. He sat staring for a moment as the image appeared before him. He took a mouthful of his coffee and winced as he gulped, it was still too hot ... but he was distracted by what he was looking at.

There she was ... legs spread wide ... her webcam had captured the shine on her fingers ... she had obviously just cum ... the reddened, glistening wet flesh of her sex was beckoning him ... the crotch of her black lace panties pulled to one side to expose herself to him.

The image was so vivid ... he could smell her ... the tightening bulge in his suit trousers made him shift to the edge of his seat. He took another mouthful of coffee and put the mug down beside the PC and reached for the package. He hurriedly undid the seal, pulling on the staples, cursing as one of them pricked his finger. It opened after a struggle and as it did so, scores of tiny foil stars spilled out over his office floor ... he reached inside the package and retrieved something soft. Sure enough, it was her black lace panties, the ones she was wearing in the picture now teasing him from his screen.

He was momentarily frozen, hesitant ... not quite sure what to do next ... his senses were in overdrive ... his hard-on straining against his zipper ... his head filled with the image of her before him.

He pulled on his zipper to release his prick. It sprang out from his pants, already fully hard. Holding it in one hand he drew her panties up to his face and breathed. The initial scent was of her perfume, but the background aroma was of her ... her juice ... her cum ... familiar to him ... delicious ... like the sweetest nectar. His head swam and his prick jerked and twitched in his hand ... he could have cum just then ... without touching himself further. His senses were assaulted by her scent and the sight of her spread wide before him. He began stroking his length, he was so hard, so excited by what he was seeing and smelling.

He took a deep breath and rested back in his chair for a moment ... it was as if she was there with him ... the fabric gave his hand that wonderful remote feeling ... as if it was her touching him with her soft hands. He knew if he didn't slow down a little he'd cum too soon. He looked away from the screen and squeezed the tip of his leaking prick a little, trying the delay the explosion he knew was imminent.

But, fuck it, he thought ... the feeling was too good to waste and he began to wank himself, slowly at first then gaining speed and finally he came with a low groan escaping from his mouth and he opened his eyes to see his cream sliding down the screen of his PC, across the image of her widespread legs and her sex.

He smiled at the accuracy of his aim and he sat there for a few moments to recover, her panties still in his hand, now wrapped around his softening cock.

He put the lacy black panties on his desk and sat forward to reach his keyboard. He clicked back to the message and hit 'reply'.

Hi hon ... the 'little something' arrived safely ... most satisfactory ... look for an envelope from me in the next day or two ... XXX

He hit send and then clicked back to her photograph. He then sent it to the printer. He took a handful of Kleenex from the box and began to clean up, both himself and his PC screen, laughing to himself at the sheer madness of it all. She was as crazy as he was, thank god, he thought.

Once he was cleaned up, he went to the printer and picked up the A4 sized picture of her and headed out to the photocopier. He enlarged the picture to A3, carefully shredded the smaller copy and returned to his desk.

He picked up his coffee mug again and took a sip.

He sat looking at the blown up version of her picture ... there she was in all her full-colour glory. He ran his finger over her lips and across the folds of her usually most private places, smiling and reminiscing about the last time he'd touched her for real. With a sigh, he took her panties, holding them against his face for a moment and returned them to the envelope, together with a few of the stars which had landed on his desk. He took the picture and folded it and put it inside the packet and put it into his briefcase. He would have a lot of fun with his treasures later on at home and intended to cum across the picture several times before sending it to her in the post.