Something Special about Maxine Ch. 02

Story Info
Christopher falls in love with Maxine on Padre Island, Texas.
8.9k words
4.14
5.8k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dedicate this story to Jon.

*

Something Special about Maxine, #2

The King of Cunnilingus meets the Queen of Trouble

*

Continued from Chapter 1:

As soon as he ejaculated his load of warm, oozy cum in her warm, wet mouth and she swallowed, he helped her up from the futon. As if she was a paid escort or a whore hired for a few hours, he was eager to rid himself of her. As if she was a prisoner being summarily released from prison, he collected her panties and pocketbook, put them both in her arms, and escorted her to the door. With her looking at him with shocked surprised, obviously thinking that she was going to spend the night and fuck him, he evidentially shocked her. He wasn't interested in fucking. He was only interests in licking, fingering, stroking, and sucking.

"I'll call you," he said.

With pocketbook and panties in hand, literally pushing her out of his front door, she stood on his stoop and turned to face him. She looked at him as if he was crazy. She looked at him as if she had done something wrong. She looked at him as if his rejection of her was all her fault. Obviously, no one had ever rejected her before in the way that he was rejecting her now.

"Wait you don't have my number," she said reaching in her pocketbook for her a pen and paper and her phone.

When she looked down and busied herself fishing through her pocketbook, he slammed the door closed with his foot and locked his door in her face.

"Bye," he said through the closed and locked door.

She stood there with mouth gaping open. Then, she knocked at his door. She banged at his door and she kicked his door.

"Hello? Christopher? Pussy Galore? Rod Hardcock? I have to pee," she continued to knock, bang, and kick at his door. "I really need to pee."

Ignoring her incessant and annoying knocking, banging, and kicking on his door, not caring that she had to pee, Christopher was already in his office on the other side of the house. He turned on his computer and opened his computerized, little, black book. Remembering her name now, he inserted Amanda's name in between Alexandria and Andrea. With her pussy the five hundredth pussies he had eaten, he should have celebrated that with her but he was already on the search for another pussy to eat.

When he didn't open the door, Amanda walked around back, lifted her short skirt, and peed in the grass. She put on her panties and left. While walking down his driveway, she continually turned around to look at his front door. As if expecting him to open his front door and invite her inside to spend the night, when he didn't, she got in her car and drove away.

"Asshole," she said pulling out of his driveway.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Only, unbeknownst to Christopher, ending his sexual quest to have sex with more women, the next woman he met, Maxine, would be the last woman he'd ever want to meet. The next woman he met, would be the woman that he'd want. The next woman he met was the woman he'd want to marry.

There was something special about Maxine that made him not want any other woman. There was something special about Maxine that made him want to settle down and forget all about giving women cunnilingus and receiving fellatio. The only woman he wanted to lick and finger was Maxine. The only woman he wanted to stroke and suck him was Maxine. He was head over heels in love with Maxine.

"Maxine, Maxine, Maxine, I love you."

Chapter 2:

Before Christopher met Maxine, it was all about his talented fingers and his amazing tongue. He had a way of getting women to remove their panties for their mutual, sexual pleasure. Before Christopher met Maxine, his mission in life was to eat as many pussies and to receive as many blowjobs as he could. He cared more about the quantity of women he had been with than with the quality. Before Christopher met Maxine, it was all about Christopher in his old role as Rod Hardcock receiving a blowjob. Before Christopher met Maxine, it was all about Christopher, in his new role as Pussy Galore licking and fingering pussies.

In the way that some men were all about making love and fucking, he was all about giving and receiving oral sex. The only thing he enjoyed more than fingering and eating pussies was having his cock stroked, receiving blowjobs, cumming in a woman's mouth, and watching her swallow his cum. In the way that a dog marks his territory by peeing on it, Christopher marked his women by cumming in their mouths. If only women knew how little regard he had for them, they'd never have sex with him. Yet, up and until he escorted them to the door, in the way that he gave women sexual pleasure with his fingers and his tongue, no woman would ever suspect that he didn't have feelings for them beyond sexual feelings.

Other than receiving a blowjob, of course, while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. his favorite, sexual thing to do was to go down on a woman. While fingering her and licking her, his thoughts of receiving a reciprocated blowjob maintained his interest in her long enough to give her an orgasm. Buckling himself in for the long haul, as if sitting in the driver's seat of an exotic car, there was something so special about being poised between a woman's shapely thighs while staring at her exposed panties. There was just something so special about touching her pussy, feeling her pussy, and licking her pussy through her panties.

There was just something so special about slowly removing her panties to expose her bushy, trimmed, or shaved pussy to his horny eyes for the first time. As if each pussy was uniquely different, seeing her glistening pink pussy for the first time was always a magical moment. Then, after removing her panties, there was something so special about touching, fingering, and licking her wet pussy. Taking control of her pussy in the way he'd take control of a steering wheel of an expensive automobile, while taking her on one Hell of a ride, he always felt so honored to eat a woman. Seeing, touching, fingering, and licking her always made his cock hard with sexual anticipation of her stroking him while blowing him.

His favorite, sexual thing to do was to finger a woman, any woman, young or old, fat or thin, or beautiful or ugly, while licking her. His favorite, sexual thing to do was to give a woman, any woman, young or old, fat or thin, or beautiful or ugly, an orgasm with his mouth and with his long fingers. His favorite, sexual thing to do was to get a woman, any woman, young or old, fat or thin, or beautiful or ugly to totally submit to him for her to cum. Only, no different from any other man, unbeknownst to the women he bedded, Christopher had a different agenda than just eating her and giving her an orgasm.

In actuality, his favorite, sexual thing to do was not cunnilingus but fellatio. His favorite sexual thing to do with women, any women, young or old, fat or thin, or beautiful or ugly, was not to eat her pussy but to have her suck his cock. With eating pussy his sexy, sexual scam, fuck Pussy Galore and bring on Rod Hardcock, all he really wanted was a blowjob.

It always amazed him how every woman he gave orgasmic cunnilingus to gave him a blowjob. No doubt, if he had started asking them and/or pressuring them to blow him, few women would suck his cock. Yet, as if he formed a bond with them by fingering and licking their pussies, as if he made them feel special by making them cum, they wanted to make him feel special too. They wanted him to cum too. Unlike men who would never eat a woman after she gave him a blowjob, no women had ever refused giving him a blowjob after he ate her pussy.

Yet, willing to work for it, asking a woman for a blowjob wasn't the same as giving her oral sexual pleasure first in the hopes that she'd reciprocate. With all of the women he gave oral pleasure to, not even having to ask them, not one refused to return the favor by sucking his cock. Based on his friends not receiving nearly as many blowjobs as he had received over the years, he was onto something with him giving before receiving. As a sexual principle that all men should adopt, it's better to give than to receive because once a man gives his fingers and tongue to a woman's pussy, she'll give her hand and her mouth to his cock too.

Before receiving his hard earned and well deserved blowjob, along the way, his favorite, sexual thing to do was show his erect prick to a new woman. He enjoyed seeing how she'd react to seeing his cock for the first time. He didn't have a jumbo cock in the way that many black men do but, longer than average, his cock was thicker than average too.

His favorite, sexual thing to do was to watch her stare at his cock before she reached out her hand to touch and stroke his cock. They all reached out their hands to touch him and stroke him. As if he had mesmerized her by eating her and hypnotized her by showing her his cock, his favorite, sexual thing to do was to watch a woman take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. They all took him in their mouths. His favorite, sexual thing to do was to see yet another woman he had just met look up at him with her brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, or hazel eyes with her mouth stretched full by his hard, hairy prick. His favorite, sexual thing to do was to watch her suck him, give him a blowjob, cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum.

'Wow!'

Where most of his friends wanted blowjobs, all of his friends weren't as lucky as he was in meeting women and having oral sex with them. If only they'd not tell women what they could do for them but ask woman what they could do for them, his friends would have more sexual success with women. With women just as sexual and horny as were men, they needed to know how to treat women to get women to give them what they wanted. Only, more focused on what they wanted, his friends were clueless to know what a woman wanted. They were too selfish with putting their own sexual desires first and then not reciprocating after receiving what they so wanted.

Hit or miss, where Christopher was always hitting homeruns and hitting it out of the park by giving women what they want, oral orgasms, his friends continually hit a lot of foul balls before striking out. Just as Christopher knew the secret to his sexual success was in learning how to hit a curve ball, his friends continued to strikeout. With them wondering how he did it and what his secret was, Christopher was emerging as somewhat of a sexual legend, a pussy eating master. Assuming the identity and playing the sexual role of Pussy Galore, he didn't show his cards as Rod Hardcock did until after he gave women oral orgasms and was ready to receive his blowjobs.

A good looking man who had a knack for the ladies, if only his friends knew his secret way to get what he wanted was to give women what they wanted first, he'd have competition from a whole army of competitors. A simple, sexual premise, if only women knew his secret way to get what he wanted, fellatio, was to give women what they wanted first, cunnilingus, women would be onto him. If only his friends knew that the secret way for them to receive blowjobs from any woman that they sexually desired was to start a woman's sexual engine by giving them cunnilingus.

It's not enough to mindlessly finger her pussy and lamely lick her pussy, men needed to rev her sexual engine by giving her an orgasm. Needing to put the woman in overdrive, if they gave a woman an orgasm, she'd give the man an orgasm too. In the way that fellatio was the way to a man's heart, cunnilingus was the way to a woman's emotions. Different from men, women opened up and blossomed when a man paid enough sexual attention to her sexual wants and desires. A woman bloomed when a man licked and fingered her long enough to give her a sexual orgasm.

Yet, most of his friends couldn't do what he does. Most of his friends don't enjoy eating pussy in the way that he enjoyed eating pussy. Whether they were beautiful, ugly, fat, thin, young, old, short, or tall, as long as their cunts were clean and didn't smell fishy, any woman's pussy was good eating to him. Playing with their tits and fingering their nipples was an added bonus. Whether they were beautiful, ugly, fat, thin, young, old, short, or tall, just as he could get any woman to cum with his finger and tongue, any woman's hand and mouth was plenty enough to get him to cum too.

In the way that some men are smooth talkers, some men give killer back and foot massages, and some men win women with their good, movie star looks, Christopher did all of his talking with his fingers and his tongue. Getting a woman in bed is one thing but keeping her there long enough for her to orgasm and for her to blow him was something else entirely. As if speaking a silent, oral, sexual language, women knew what he wanted was what they wanted too. Only, they had no clue that he was only eating their pussies for them to suck his cock. All he wanted was for them to blow him, to cum in their mouths, and for them to swallow his cum. Then, adding their name to his computerized, little, black book list, he kept a cumulative score of all the women he had seduced.

'Next,' he thought.

Christopher was the king of cunnilingus and because of his status of being the king of licking pussy, he was the champion of receiving reciprocating blowjobs. If only his friends knew the formula to receiving a blowjob was for them to give to receive, they'd be just as lucky with women as he was.

'No more Rod Hardcock for me. Pussy Galore, that's the ticket. That's me,' he thought. Then, once I give them what they want, my turn to get what I want, I turn into Rod Hardcock again,' he thought while loving his new, dual identities.

Where most men thought more about their own sexual needs first, Christopher took care of the women's sexual needs first. Then, happy to oblige, he never had to ask a woman for a blowjob. He never had to force a woman to her knees with a heavy hand to her shoulder or a heavy hand to the back of her head. After he gave them such sexual pleasure and an all-consuming orgasm, they were eager to not only suck his cock but also to allow him to cum in their mouths and swallow his cum. Women were happy to trade pussy fingering and licking for cock stroking and sucking.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

A man meets a woman while walking along the beach, a woman like no other woman he had ever met before. A woman meets a man while walking along the beach, a man like no other man she had ever met before.

She was so very beautiful. As if seeing Heidi Klum in the flesh, Maxine was tall, blonde, busty, and beautiful, with big, blue eyes. Even though he had been successful in bedding women, she was much younger than him. If he could bed her, she'd be the youngest woman he ever bedded. Even with his talent for getting women to remove their panties for him, pushing his luck, he didn't think he'd have success with her. He didn't think that someone who looked like her and who was as young as she was would go for someone who looked like him and who was as old as he was.

With men aging more gracefully than women, he was so very handsome. As if seeing a more muscular version of Hugh Jackman, he was tall, taller than her, unusual with her 5'9 ½ without heels, most men were shorter or the same height as she was. He had short brown hair, kind brown eyes, and a bushy brown mustache. He had broad shoulders, a flat stomach, and defined pecs. With her more attracted to older men than men her age or younger, he looked to be in his 50's.

Somehow, as if fated to meet and meant to happen, they were both taking a holiday away from Corpus Christie beach to enjoy Padre Island. When their paths crossed, with him the king of cunnilingus and her the queen of fellatio, he invited her to his Corpus Christie beach house. Accepting his invitation after spending the day together, they'd soon be cumming together in an orgasmic cataclysm.

At 55-years-old, Christopher was older than Maxine by twenty years. Only, just as age didn't make a difference to her, age didn't make a difference to him. Besides, just as Christopher didn't act his age, Maxine didn't act her age either. They were both as immature as they were sexually horny.

Whether the man was younger, her age, or older, they all had cocks to stroke and suck. They all had fingers to finger her and tongues to lick her. Whether the man was young, old, fat, thin, handsome, or ugly, men were all the same to her. All men were pigs. All men only wanted one thing, a blowjob.

Whether the woman was younger, his age, or older, they all had pussies to finger and lick. They all had hands to stroke him and lips, mouths, and tongues to suck him. Whether the woman was young, old, fat, thin, beautiful, or ugly, women were all the same to him. All women were nothing more than a sexual conquest for him and another name to add to his computerized, little, black book, until he met Maxine.

Maxine turned his head. Maxine made his pulse race and his heart beat faster. He wanted Maxine in the way he never wanted any other woman. Forget his computerized, little, black book, if he had Maxine in his life, he'd never long to seduce another woman. If he had Maxine in his life, he'd never finger and lick another woman's pussy but Maxine's pussy. If he had Maxine in his life, with her sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum, he'd never need for another woman to give him a blowjob. If he had Maxine in his life, his life would be complete. If there was one woman for him, that woman was Maxine.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Yet, even though the reality of their differences in their ages may not pose a problem, their generation gap was something that always loomed larger in the background. When she was still in high school, he had already graduated college and was working as a salesman for sixteen years. A big age difference when younger, twenty years wasn't such a big difference in age now as it was then, especially when growing older and becoming more mature with the experiences that come with life and with age.

Unfortunately, in Maxine's case and at her age, twenty years for her was a period of time that spanned a lifetime of emotional development. In the way that most women her age and much younger wanted marriage, children, and a nice house, she didn't. Settling for much less, all she wanted was to have a good time. Living for today and never thinking about tomorrow, all she wanted was to have fun.

Somehow along the way, maybe from the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse she suffered as a child, post-traumatic stress stunted her emotional maturity. Maybe the alcohol she grew dependent on earlier in life and rejected later in life, pickled her brain in a state of suspension from advancing. In the way she viewed the world and perceived adult situations, she was a child in a woman's body. If she was anything, she was more like a 13-year-old girl than she was a 35-year-old woman.

Bring her to an amusement park, a carnival, and/or or a toy store and, as if she was a grateful child clapping her hands at a puppet show, she was joyously happy with glee. No fine dining and drinking expensive wine for her, a burger, fries, and soda world be her idea good meal. As if she was still a kid, she loved the zoo, the Ice Capades, and the circus, as long as her admiring man bought her a souvenir. She loved doing silly, adolescent things instead of during mature, adult things.

As if on a mission, where Christopher took all things sexual seriously, sex was no big deal to her. It was just sex. Even though she was good at sex, take it or leave it, sex didn't matter to her in the way that it mattered to him. In the way that sex was a game to Christopher, sex was a game to Maxine too.

She loved teasing men. She loved enticing men into wanting her. Then, leaving them behind, she broke dates she made while going off with someone else or disappearing for months. She was more than just a cockteaser. She ruined men for other women. Cursing men to remember her and lust over her for the rest of their miserable lives, she gave men the best sex they ever had and then left them in the way that he evicted women.