Something Special about Maxine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and deliberately, as if this was the first time removing her panties to see her shapely ass and naturally blonde pussy, he removed her panties. Then, once her panties were removed, tossing her salad, he bent her forward over his bed and licked her ass crack in the way he'd soon be licking her pussy. A first for everything, he had never tossed any woman's salad in the way he was licking Maxine's ass now.

"Oh, Christopher. Oh, my God, that feels so good. No one has ever done that to me," she said.

Obviously, by the sexually excited sounds she was making, she was enjoying him licking her ass as much as he was enjoying licking her ass. Then, when he stopped licking her ass, he turned her to face him and gently pushed her back on his bed. She was so stunningly beautiful even at this angle with him poised between her legs.

With her legs dangling off the side of his bed, her moved her legs over his shoulders and positioned them down along his back as if he was strapping on a scuba tank. Then, licking and licking her, he fingered her. Only, instead of just eating her pussy, he made oral love to her pussy. He ate her cunt in the way he had never eaten any other woman's cunt before.

He wanted to prolong her orgasm instead of getting her off in a hurry as he always did with all of the other woman. Normally, he was eager for the woman to blow him and to cum in their mouths before asking them to leave but not this time. He didn't want Maxine to suck him. He never wanted Maxine to leave. Rather, he wanted to make love to her and then he wanted to fuck her. Not even considering his sexual pleasure and satisfaction, he only thought of her sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

"Oh, my God, Christopher, I'm going to cum. Sweet Jesus. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Just don't stop. That's it, sweetie. Right there. Oh, that feels so good. Lick me, Baby. Eat me. Lick my cunt. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Christopher. Oh, my God. That's so fucking good," she said. "Oh, my God! Christopher! Oh, my God!"

As soon as she had her orgasm, he moved beside her to hold her. Cuddling with her, he wished he could stay there with her like this forever. If she was his wife, he could. If she was his wife, they could have a happy life together. If she accepted his marriage proposal tomorrow, he'd be the happiest man in the world. Then, when she started to move her body down to give him pleasure, he stopped her.

"No. Don't. I'd rather make love to you," he said.

Without even kissing her, he mounted her. She moved her hand down to insert his erect cock in her warm, wet pussy. Slowly humping her, he slid deeper inside of her then with her returning his humps, instead of making love they were fucking. The first time making love and/or fucking anyone other than his ex-wife years ago, he now knew that he had been saving himself for her.

Fucking her faster and fucking her harder, he couldn't believe he was ready to cum so soon, too soon. Only, he didn't care. He loved her. He truly loved her.

Pounding her pussy and really slamming his cock in her cunt, it was then that he realized too late that he wasn't wearing a condom. When she felt himself ready to cum, she pushed down on his ass and inserted her finger in his asshole. Trying to pull away from her but unable to do so, he shot a huge load of warm oozy cum inside of her. As if he had fallen from the sky, he crashed upon her and she held him and kissed him.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

He wanted her to stay overnight but she refused his invitation. He had never invited any woman to spend the night. Always escorting them to the door as soon as he ejaculated in their mouths and they swallowed, he never wanted to be with anyone as much as he wanted to be with Maxine. She was so different. She was like no other woman he had been with before. There was something so special about Maxine.

"Spend the night. Tomorrow, we can do something great and have some fun," he said. "We can go to the amusement part and the arcade."

Instead of taking her to play pinball, he had the thoughts of driving her to a jewelry store to pick out an engagement ring.

"I can't. I have things to do the first thing tomorrow," she said.

He was sad that she didn't spend the night. He was sad that she left him after they had the best sex he ever had in his life. He just hoped to God that he didn't get her pregnant but that would be okay if he did.

He loved her. He loved her enough to give marry her and give her a baby. He loved her enough to raise a child with her. He decided to make the best of his time alone with her until he saw her again that night.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

The next day, he stopped at the jewelry store and bought her a two carat diamond ring. He stopped at the florist and bought two dozen, long stemmed, yellow roses, her favorite. He stopped at the candy store and bought a five-pound box of dark chocolate candy, her favorite. He stopped at the liquor store and bought a bottle of fine, Chianti wine and a bottle of champagne to hopefully celebrate their engagement. Then, he stopped by the lingerie store. Knowing that blue was her favorite color, he bought her a blue, short, low cut, sheer nightgown.

With the flowers in two vases, her nightgown on the bed, the diamond engagement ring in his pocket, the wine poured, and the dinner ready to be served, he was ready to propose. Unfortunately, she was a no show. He called her cell phone but it went to voice message. Then, thinking that something happened to her, he drove by her house. Her car was gone and there was a sold sign on her front lawn. He looked in the windows and her house was empty. She was gone. Gone from his life, never to be his wife, she was gone.

A few weeks after Maxine disappeared from his life, rumor had it that Christopher walked from his house and across the warm, white sand. Disappearing from his house, the rotted flowers were still in the vases. The nightgown was still on his bed. The candy was still on the dining room table with the wine and the champagne. The engagement ring was in the box with a note beneath it.

"Dear Maxine,

I love you. I'll always love you,

Love,

Christopher."

Maxine returned to his house several weeks later to tell him that she was pregnant with his child. She found the note and took that with the wine, the champagne, the nightgown, the engagement ring, and the candy. Despondent without her, he had waded out in the water and swam beyond what was a safe distance. He disappeared from the sight of the lifeguard. After looking for his body for months, tangled up in trash and garbage, caught beneath the pier, they finally found his body washed up on shore a mile away. The coroner's official report was that he went for a swim and accidentally drown.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

Now alone again with her bad self again, once he was officially declared dead, Christopher's lawyer contacted her. No one had reported him missing until they found his body. With the police investigating his death, his neighbors told the police that he went for a swim every day, his death was ruled an accident instead of a suicide.

Comfortably taken care of financially, Maxine received his house, his car, and his sizeable bank account with enough money that she no longer had to work or worry. No longer looking for another man, she was finally happy with the man she had. Every day, she rocked herself and her baby on Christopher's front porch.

"Oh, what a beautiful baby," said a tourist walking by her house.

Maxine smiled.

"Thank you," she said showing the woman her son.

"What's his name?"

"Maximillian but I call him Max, Mad Max, because I love him madly," said Maxine smiling wildly.

THE END

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.