Something Special at the Beach

Story Info
It was a picture perfect day at the beach...
2.3k words
4.21
31.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a picture perfect day at the beach: bright sun, hot with a light breeze, and a gentle surf. The turnout was good -- at least a hundred people were in the "swimsuit optional" section of the beach. I had placed myself in a group of about a dozen people nicely spread out. As I laid on my towel, I noticed an attractive young couple making their way along the beach. The girl was a petite, short-haired blonde, with a beautiful deep tan, and luscious lips. She was skinny but had exquisitely shaped ankles and legs. Her hips jutted out provocatively -- the t-shirt she was wearing hinting at the perfection underneath. Her boyfriend was a surfer looking guy with medium length, sun-bleached curly hair. He was tan, moderately muscular, and had trimmed chest hair.

The couple settled down near me, but far enough away to follow the nude beach etiquette of not crowding together. He didn't hesitate in disrobing; he was already shirtless, so he simply dropped his board shorts to the sand and kicked them aside. I admired his naked form: his pendulous balls, his penis -- heavy looking, and circumcised -- and his neatly trimmed pubic hair. It was an impressive package, and I immediately had visions of the girl enjoying it in private. I turned my attention to her and watched as she unzipped and removed her cotton mini-skirt and then shed her t-shirt. Underneath she wore a skimpy bright yellow bikini with tie-sides. The top cupped and partially revealed beautiful round breasts with her nipples showing through the fabric. A pleasant past-time at nude beaches is to guess if the woman's breasts are real or fake. Her breasts were real I thought to myself -- delightfully, achingly real. So they laid themselves out on their towels. Soon enough she sat up and took off her top to reveal pert breasts that held their shape, prominent nipples and small areola. I confirmed my assessment: they were just as nature intended. At last she was topless, and a stunning sight it was. I noted her breasts were the same deep tan as the rest of her body, so she was not new to this.

After half an hour or so under the hot sun, I saw from the corner of my eye that she had gone down to the ocean for a swim. I repositioned discretely to view her wet dripping body returning to her spot on the beach. I was not disappointed: she jogged back, shaking her head, making her blonde hair stand out in wet spikes. Water droplets ran over her breasts, but she was still wearing her bikini bottoms. Some women do that. I thought that perhaps she was a little shy. I have never been so wrong.

I watched as she came up to her partner, who was also watching her approach, shielding his eyes from the overhead sun. I noticed his penis was becoming more rigid, and it was now draped heavily over his thigh. She stopped at his side and looked at him admiringly. She touched his penis with her outstretched foot as she said something to him. I couldn't make out what she said, but he was nodding in agreement. She squatted, reached quickly for her beach bag and pulled out lubricant, and my pulse quickened. She dribbled a small amount onto her palm as she sat down next to him. She reached over and took his penis in her hand, stroking the soft organ gently with one hand, then with both. He watched her briefly, then dropped his head back on the towel, moaning loudly enough that I could hear him from where I was sitting. She massaged his balls, stretching the sack, then stretched his shaft, rotating expertly around the head. Her technique looked expert and he became very hard: his glossy penis was curved, the head-skin tightly drawn, capping off his brown shaft with a fleshy pink.

She smiled at her work, her head half cocked to the side, as she stroked proudly. I could only imagine how difficult it was for him not to come, knowing how sensitive his penis must have been from the amazing stimulation being given to him. She spoke again, this time looking quickly around to see if anyone was watching, or perhaps looking to see if anyone was coming towards her to object. Whatever it was she asked, he again nodded and wiped away sweat from his forehead.

She stood over him and pulled at both strings of her bikini bottoms. The tiny triangles fell away, revealing a honey-blonde bush that was trimmed and shaped very neatly down to the clitoris. Her skin was evenly tanned to the folds of her exposed labia. She repositioned herself in a squat over his penis, hovering just above him, feet either side of his hips. I could not believe what I was seeing; I knew this was going to be good and my pulse quickened. Needless to say, I had to turn over to conceal my rapidly growing erection. I glanced about at the dozen or so other people lying nearby. Most of the men were quietly engrossed in the scene. A couple was also glued to the scene, but the rest of the crowd did not realize what was going on right in front of them, under that bright cloudless sky.

She rubbed the length of his penis with her wet lips a few times and I wondered if she would keep doing this until he came. Or slip him into her vagina, or reposition for some fellatio? I was pleasantly surprised to see that she did none of these. Instead, she leaned back a little, placing one hand on his shin with her arm bracing her from going too far back. She spread her knees and lifted her buttocks off his thighs. With her free hand she reached under for his penis and positioned the head not at her vagina, but further back at her exposed anus. She circled it around to lubricate the puckered entrance, then sat up a little allowing the head of his penis to pop into her. She held it there briefly, looking around quickly, and began bobbing her buttocks up and down in small movements, as she carefully made her way down the shaft.

I was dying at this point, I could not believe my luck in being able to so clearly view this. She was now leaning forward with her hands pressed down on his chest. His penis was fully inside her, and with her head tilted back, eyes closed against the sun, lips sensuously parted, she started making a slow and deliberate circular motion with her hips, keeping his penis fully inside her. I could only imagine how that must have felt for her, his penis probing around deep inside her rectum. His breath quickened; he placed his hands on her hips following her gyrations, and sweat rolled off his face and body.

She licked her fingers and began massaging her clitoris and began rocking further, allowing his penis to slide half way out before plunging back in. Her fingers began slipping into her vagina, working deeper to make contact with her g-spot. The massaging motion of her hand was becoming more insistent. And with their audible whimpers and moans, their act was becoming considerably less discrete.

She stopped masturbating and raised her arms joining her hands behind her head, arched her back -- her breasts standing high and firm, prominent nipples erect -- and looked down at her boyfriend writhing in ecstasy under her. She continued a combination of grinding hip movements while he was deep inside her, and stroking movements revealing the glistening wide shaft that was connecting the two bodies.

She stopped on a downward stroke, sitting on him. I then noticed a puddle appear at his abdomen, flowing quickly down to his navel where it pooled before flowing over his sides to the towel. She was pissing on him! The trickle became a small tentative line of urine, now reaching just beyond his navel and splashing his chest. She reached down and spread it over his torso. He lifted his head to watch and said something to her. Placing two fingers just above her clitoris she pulled upwards, exposing her urethra and aiming her stream as it became stronger.

Soon her piss was arching the length of his torso and splashing his face wildly. He shook his head -- his entire face became wet, his curly hair sparkling and dripping. Then he opened his mouth to catch some stray droplets. At first her aim was imprecise, but soon she was directing the stream directly into his mouth. I watched his mouth fill and overflow, cascading down his neck and chest. He swallowed without flinching, took more, and swallowed. He took several more mouthfuls before her bladder gave out, the stream collapsing back down his chest, ending with one or two little squirts over his navel.

She smiled wickedly as she laid down on top of him, urine squeezing out between their torsos, and planted a full kiss on his lips. I now saw he retained a mouthful of piss and they were now sharing it between them as they kissed. Some of the liquid was forced out of their mouths, but it looked like they drank most of it. Then I realized he was still inside of her!

She started moving again, rotating her hips a little, and he copied her pace, his penis impressively stretching her anus, the bright sunlight revealing all in exquisite detail. At least a dozen people having heard the moans and cries now followed the activity. I could see several guys openly stroking themselves as they watched, mesmerized.

The young couple fucked with a steady rhythm for a few minutes before I saw his body tensing and his hip movement slowing. I was amazed he held out as long as he did. He emitted a sharp cry, then he held her buttocks still as semen shot into her ass. His penis, tightly enveloped by her anus, was visibly flexing with each ejaculation. When he finished, she lifted herself and his penis slid out of her, still oozing. White liquid dripping from her ass was puddling on his tanned abdomen, pooling into his navel, combining with her urine.

She reached behind herself and quickly dipped her fingers into her anus. She put her fingers to her nose and smelled the slicked fingers with obvious pleasure. She then rubbed it over her lips like an erotic ritual, then licked them provocatively for him. Again they kissed passionately; my admiration for this man and woman kept growing with every new thing they did. I needed to come badly having watched this amazing display, and all it took was a gentle rubbing motion on my towel and I was done.

After more passionate kissing and hugging, she looked up and around to take in her surroundings. Smiling that smile again she whispered something into his ear, got up, turned around and squatted over his face. She lowered herself enough to allow him to lick her wet labia, and more incredibly to delve further and begin licking her asshole. She watched -- as we all were -- as he licked, slurped, and pressed his lips up to her anus. Semen was visibly dribbling out in generous white globs, slipping over his tongue and being swallowed. She ground her ass into his face then leaned down and began sucking his semi-erect penis. With his hands over her buttocks, face implanted into her crotch, and her mouth taking the entire length of his penis, we were all treated to a beautiful display of uninhibited lovemaking.

It was an astonishing performance and I was blushing in desire for these two people. With her mouth full of him, she climaxed with muffled groans, finishing with a low roar of climactic release. She collapsed down onto his body, kissing his penis.

I looked around the crowd again and could detect a few glistening signs of release on some men. The couple that had watched all along were now spooning and slowly moving their hips, their eyes not moving from the couple. Quite a few of the other people, including two or three couples who did not see the start of this incredible sex, were certainly enraptured by now. Most of them were sitting up and turned boldly in the direction of the action. The couple repositioned themselves into a snuggle, and I dozed off for I don't know how long.

When I awoke, I saw their towels were vacated. I looked down and saw them cavorting and playing in the surf. Both still naked, they ran back to their towels and flopped onto them for another sun tanning session.

Just as I was packing up, I watched as one of the men -- one who I know had jerked himself off to the scene -- was also leaving. He had his towel wrapped around him now and he walked over to the couple, and bent down and spoke to them both.

They both looked up at him, perhaps a little startled. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but as she spoke, she smiled and nodded. At one point, she cupped her hand over her boyfriend's ever-tumescent penis and gave it a gentle squeeze; the man nodded and spoke further when she did this. The guy also nodded and I could clearly hear him say, "Thanks, man," and he held out his hand and shook the stranger's hand. The girl started to do the same, but instead jumped up and gave him an affectionate kiss. The man, clearly caught off guard, squeezed her arm, said his goodbyes to them both and walked off, clearly happy with his day at the beach.

The couple went back to their sun tanning, unconcerned that they were still very much the center of admiring looks, including beach walkers who were rubbernecking as they passed. Boy, did they miss out. Ever since that day, I have admired the spirit of those two people and how they made passionate, uninhibited love in the open for all to see and enjoy; I think their passion should be inspiring.

This is dedicated to those two lucky people, wherever they are.