Something to Applaud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached him, she crossed her legs. White understood that clearly enough. It was a gesture of modesty that failed. The dark delta of hairs between her legs was completely visible. So were the half-circles of the bottoms of her breasts, even though she kept her arms clenched over them. She couldn't look at him. Her eyes closed, her eyelashes lying against the tops of her cheeks in dark arcs.

He unbound her as expertly as he bound her, with quick, precise pulls at the scraps of the red holographic gown. The satin fluttered to the ground where the holodeck computer sensed that they were no longer needed and re-integrated them into its program.

Still holding her wrists, White, still a gentleman at his core, tried to offer an apology. As his thumbs gently traced the marks left by the satin bonds on the insides of her wrists he said, "Marpessa, I don't . . . don't know what happened. I . . . "

Did White realize that the stutter at the word "don't" made him sound like StJohn? Or that Marpessa would want to hear StJohn so much that she would amplify the stutter into the belief that he had returned to White's handsome body?

"StJohn," she said, she believed, "hurry."

White dropped her hands and let his arms rest on the sides of the chair. The luxurious curtain of her black hair on his shoulders made him forget to correct her. The stage light brought out sweat on his chest. He glistened, shone. The thin white hairs stuck to his skin. While he closed his eyes against the stage light glare, she climbed back onto his cock. She rubbed herself against him to cover her breasts and belly in his slick wetness. She wanted to be able to smell him on her later when she lay alone in her bed. Her hands slid over his shoulders, arms, thighs and behind her to his spread knees.

Their tightly wound bodies became a beast with two backs. He snarled, bit her neck again as her fingernails cut small arcs on his back. She howled at the bruising grasp he had on her ass, but did not protest. Again, she pictured herself as a horseback rider, using her legs to pump herself up and down on his cock.

Sudden applause stunned them both. The audience signalled the end of the holographic opera with their clapping hands, 'bravos' and whistles. The people in the front rows stood first, held their clapping hands above their heads. Then, the ovation spread back to the gallery, and even to the balcony where Marpessa fell asleep earlier. Loud, thunderous, shocking.

She stopped moving. He pulled her close.

"Computer, remove audience!" White said, harshly, all trace of StJohn gone from his tone.

Silence. Marpessa's breathing stopped. She stared into his eyes, just inches from hers. He winked.

"White!" Marpessa lifted herself up on her knees. His slick cock slid out of her.

"Yes, Marpessa. StJohn is . . . gone." She started to pull away from him, but he tightened his grip on her thighs. "I don't think we're finished yet, Marpessa. We've got a long way to go, yet." He said.

He changed their position, laid her back on the chair and pulled her ass to the edge. Her arms flailed out wildly, finally grabbing onto the gilt chair back for a false sense of control. Then, he kneeled in front of her, his cock pointing straight at her pussy as if it would fuck her without White's help if it could. He pushed her knees up and out, then paused and waited for her to stop her weak struggling and return his stare. Marpessa was completely exposed, open, with no possible defence.

Leaning forward, he parted her inner lips with the end of his cock, and stroked upwards, rolling her clit under the pressure. "You liked this, didn't you?" White said. Marpessa felt a moan escape her lips, and felt the realisation wash over her.

"That was You!" She accused.

"That's right, Marpessa. It was me." From her place, on her back, the stage lights framed White's head with a bright glow. The tops of his shoulders glistened. His face, though, was in a dark shadow.

He hovered, holding her legs at his sides, waiting for her to struggle again. She didn't. As a test, he licked the inside of her ankle. No kicking. His tongue trailed down to the back of her knee. No protest. A trail of wet kissed down her inner thigh brought no obscenities to her lips. Her arms fell to her sides, resting against the red velvet. White continued to move down her legs.

That tiny organ that excited her so much received his careful attention. His lips ran over it. His tongue swirled it in a circle. He sucked at the red bud as passionately as she had sucked him earlier.

Marpessa closed her eyes against the stage light's glare. The image of White's glowing hair and shoulders burned into her mind. She reached down between her legs and twined her fingers in his hair.

"White, White, White." Her lips issued a lustful chorus.

White followed her gentle tug and the call of her voice. He trailed his mouth in a line over her belly, between her breasts, up her throat and chin. As she kissed him, she feasted on the taste of herself.

Finally, he slid his cock in and slowly, sweetly, pressed their pubic bones together. A sigh escaped Marpessa's lips, and White smiled, feeling every ridged fold of her caress his raging erection. Using his right thumb, he found her clit, and moved it in the same rhythm as his hips.

She slid her hands up her sides to her own breasts and held them so her nipples pointed up at him. At this invitation, he kissed the entire globe of her left breast, a concentric series of circles, narrowing the arc until his lips brushed her nipple. He opened his mouth and sucked it gently inside. He pressed it back out with his tongue, then sucked it up again, in and out.

Marpessa fucked back with her entire body. She squeezed her vagina around him as hard as she could in time with his careful, measured strokes. The first time he felt her do this, he had to stop, and suppress his urge to come too quickly. It was a cross between a fuck and a jack-off, sopping wet but with precise pressure.

A fluttering, deep in her stomach, a shivering, spread to her back, arms and legs. Her knees shook uncontrollably back and forth while her back curved. White brought his forehead down to hers when he felt her pussy spasming around his cock, her orgasm gripping him in a fist and sweeping him along with her. He felt the first rush of his own climax, a cold hand gripping his stomach, feeling mental goosebumps climb his brain. The familiar sensation of something building inside him screamed through him, and he opened his eyes, looking into Marpessa's face.

"Oh… Marpessa, " he gasped, "Oh god…I'm coming." White said, feeling the dam burst inside him, the exquisite almost-pain washing over him. He felt his dick throb, jetting his fluids inside her, felling his entire being spurt into her body. With each gush inside of her, she tightened around him, pulling him into two more orgasms. Her arms held his shoulders as his last thrusts pounded her against the back of the chair.

Marpessa's fingers curled up into White's hair, and moved in gentle circles.

"Now that…"He panted, "Was something to applaud."