Something To Do

Story Info
Terri finds herself in her own fantasy.
2k words
3.88
33.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coldness had settled Terri's nerves and her headache had subsided. The gentle hum of the many washing machines and the hypnotic tinks from the tumbling clothes in the dryer had put her at ease. She'd put in a long hard day at the office and all she had wanted for the night was peace and quiet. Here she found her solitude. The clean smells, the inviting décor, what could have been a better sanctuary in which to hide from the world. She liked to do her laundry at night while the rest of the world slept and her sanctuary brought her peace. She used this time to gather her thoughts and to write her stories. Stories to everyone else, but deep fantasies she had been fortunate enough to experience. She would never tell anyone that she got her ideas from her own reality as the secretiveness gave her the freedom to write out the wildness of her own actions.

She almost hadn't come to her hideaway tonight to seek the comfort she knew she desperately needed. Her latest memories of the laundry were still so fresh in her mind but she knew it was the only way to rid herself of the pounding that had taken hold of her head. So she'd come, fighting the urge to turn around and go back to her apartment and hide from life. She'd stood outside the door for quite sometime trying to gather her courage to face the demons she had left in the laundry the week before. The pounding in her ears grew stronger and beat more ferociously with each passing second. She'd almost talked herself into going in when the door suddenly swung open and there stood one of her demons.

Larry was the tall, thin guy who'd been here to see and assist in her nightmare. His smile told her he remembered her, too. "Wet yet?" he hissed at her as he brushed past her, too closely for her comfort. "Bastard," was all she could force out before his laughter consumed the small hallway. He had sensed her fear of him and knew she must have been standing there for quite sometime before their encounter. He liked the smell of fear in a woman and mused at how well she wore the scent. "Tom's inside too if you'd like to say hello," he added as he walked away chuckling to himself.

"Tom. Great. Just what I really needed," she screamed to herself, sending the pounding to a stronger rhythm. Tom had been there too and he was the one of foursome that she remembered most. The thought of his hands and his whiskey breath sent cold chills through her. Her flailing arms and pounding fists had been no match for his large callused hands. He could hold both of her wrists above her head with only one hand. He had kept putting his other hand over her mouth so she couldn't have cried out for anyone to hear from a distance.

Larry, Tom, Billy, and Dean had become demons in her life last Friday night. She'd been seeking refuge in the laundry room when they had come in. All of them were drunk and simply looking for something to do. They'd found Terri sitting there in her short cutoff shorts and tight T-shirt. She'd been lost in one of her latest depictions of her sexual encounters when they'd come in. Dean had asked if there were any machines available to use. Terri had politely pointed out that she only had three of them running and they could use any of the remaining ones.

"What? Are you gonna do a load?" Billy asked Dean as he broke out in a hyena laugh. Billy shot back, "I thought I might find something to do in here."

Tom and Larry had stood there just watching her and their stares had begun to make her feel quite uncomfortable. She got up to check her clothes and to put some distance between herself and them. As she turned to go back to her writings, she ran into Tom's chest. He was obviously a strong and well built man, she determined as she recoiled from the impact. She instantly got a whiff of whiskey on him and figured they must have all been drinking that night. Tom hadn't moved and blocked her every attempt to get by him.

"You sure do smell nice tonight," he told her. "So good in fact, that I think I want to see what you really taste like."

The sound of her palm connecting with his face reverberated in the small room and the look on his face told her she really shouldn't have done it. It had also enticed the others in the fact that she was obviously going to be a feisty one. They knew they were going to have some good fun tonight.

Tom grabbed her by the waist and plopped her on top of the washing machine. Billy grabbed her left ankle and wrist while Dean took control of the right side. Larry quickly covered her mouth with his hands. She could feel Tom's hands roaming over her ample breasts, making her nipples respond to his touch. She knew there was nothing to stop her body from its natural reaction to the sensations as she felt herself becoming wet between her legs. He ripped at her shirt until it was in tatters all around her revealing her heaving breasts and her toned stomach. His teeth were sharp as he bit into her tender flesh over and over. Tasting her as he had told her he would, over each breast stopping at each nipple to suckle it and then to leave it with a piercing bite.

Billy, Larry, and Dean urged him on in his searching of her body as he began to undo her shorts. He was rough and unfortunately for Terri, that was the style of sex that excited her more than any other. She'd dreamed about being raped but had never thought it would happen to her until then. Their hands were all over her, feeling every inch of her body, exploring every secret that the clothes had hidden from their initial view. They were calling out to Tom to take her, to fuck the bitch, and to give it to her. They repeatedly commented on how she was going to be a wild fuck for each of them.

Tom had finally gotten her shorts off her and was admiring the wetness between her thighs when Dean said he had to have her soon or he was going to lose it. Tom and Dean switched places and Dean dropped his pants to reveal his engorged erection. He took no time in ramming himself deep within her and began pounding on her. Her cries of pain were ignored or taken as motivation as Dean rammed himself into her harder and harder with each cry. His hands tugging at her breasts and his hips slamming into her thighs as he lost himself inside her. He dug his nails into her breasts as he let his load spew from his hardness and cried out in his own pleasure.

As the guys worked to trade places once again so Billy could get his turn, Larry said he wanted to know what that mouth would feel like wrapped around his cock. Tom tried to tell him that it wasn't a good idea but Larry insisted. He climbed onto the washing machine and stuck his cock into Terri's mouth with the threat that if she bit him he would kill her. Over and over he raped her mouth with his generous cock pulling her hair and calling out obscenities to her to heighten his pleasure in his acts. His actions must have excited Billy as well because it wasn't long before he had cum inside of her as well. As he moved off of Terri, Larry pulled his cock from between her wet lips and hopped down from the washing machine. He knew what he wanted from her. He wanted to feel her ass around his manhood.

Tom pulled her from the washing machine and forced her to bend over another machine. He held her there by the back of her neck while Billy and Dean held her hands out of the way. She cried out in pain as Larry pummeled himself into her ass. She could feel his hands roaming on her ass cheeks pulling them apart so he could go deeper within her. Then she felt something else inside her. Larry had reached around and was using his fingers on her clit and in her soaked pussy. He was trying to get her off too. Terri didn't understand why he would want for her to cum, for her to get any pleasure from the situation, so she started to rock her hips for him. She changed her cries of pain for moans to be taken as pleasure, in hops that this would end the ordeal. Although she actually was close to an orgasm, she faked having one and Larry shot his load all over her back.

Larry looked at Tom as he pulled up his pants and said, "Well, she's all loosened up for you big guy."

Terri caught a glimpse of Tom as he let his jeans fall to the ground. Big was one of the few words Terri would have used to describe his prowess. He was built in all areas of the body. His erection not only surprised her but also scared her a little. The guys turned her around to face Tom and pushed her to her knees. The fear in her eyes was obvious and Terri could tell that it excited Tom that he could elicit that fear in her with just his erection. Billy and Dean each gave Tom Terri's hands and he enclosed both of her wrists with one of his hands. He pinned her against the washing machine and positioned the tip of his cock at her quivering lips.

Slowly Terri parted her lips and Tom slid his cock into her warm inviting mouth. He knew from the look in her eyes that she wouldn't harm him in any way. He liked the way her lips felt around his cock and the way she played with the head of his cock with her tongue. Terri decided it would be easier if she closed her eyes and forgot whose cock she was sucking on. He grabbed the back of her head and he pushed himself deeper into her throat trying to make her gag. Over an over he pushed himself deep into her throat reveling in the excitement she was bringing him. She was surprisingly good at pleasing a man with her mouth and it didn't take him long to cum on her breasts, but Tom hadn't had his fill of her.

He told the others to put her back on the washing machine so he could feel her tight pussy. He teased himself with her wetness and quickly became aroused again. He filled her warmth and could feel her body rip as he made room for himself inside of her. He kept filling her small pussy with his cock and squeezing her breasts. His rampage seemed endless to Terri as she felt him ramming himself into her again and again. His painful sex ignited Terri's sexual drive. Her cry of release surprised them all and was enough for the final ramming of Tom's cock as he pulsated his release within her.

She had taken their threats seriously as the left her there in the laundry room. Left there naked, scared, and yet her sexual desires fulfilled. She'd gone home and showered trying to rid herself of their cum. Now she was having to face them again.

She opened the door and there was Tom, having his way with another woman. Her clothes ripped, anSomething To Dod eyes wide with alarm.

volunteer editor: Dr. Waston, Nycphoto