Something to Fall Into

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

I know I was only in the shower for a short time but I still tried to hurry to get everything together for my guest. I remembered suddenly that I didn't even know her name. I made a mental note to ask her when I saw her again.

As I walked around naked in my bedroom a few minutes later. Still wet from the shower I looked over and saw my reflection in my mirror.

I am a brunette with long hair and brown eyes. I am about the same height as my guest although from what I can tell she has bigger breasts then me. I always liked how my breasts look with rosy pink nipples and firmness that I did not even need to wear a bra if I didn't need too.

I also looked at my trim pussy and turned my hips here and there to notice my legs. I was very comfortable in my naked body. I had had many compliments by my sexual partners in the past and also had enjoyed running my hands over my body to give myself pleasure.

I realized I was wasting time and moved to grab a robe and cover myself. I wanted to get her something to wear before she walked out from the shower. I planned to have everything set on her bed nicely. Letting her have privacy to get dressed.

I grabbed another robe and some new panties with the tags still on them from my drawer and a tee shirt for her to sleep in. I honestly didn't know what she wore to sleep or if she slept naked like me but I figure beggars cannot be choosers.

I shrugged and walked out the door.

I moved as swiftly as I could on the eggplant and knocked softly on her bedroom door. When no answer was given, I figured that she was still in the shower and walked in the room looking at the closed bathroom door.

Now... understand that since the bathroom door is on one side of the bedroom and the bed is on the opposite side I hadn't noticed her sound asleep on the bed. My feet moved in one direction while my eyes were in another.

By the time I looked around to put the cloths on the bed I was shocked to find her sprawled out naked with her legs hanging off the side and her feet on the floor. It looked like she had sat down with her towel and then laid back to rest. Somehow, the towel had slipped to the floor and she was fast asleep.

Well in my shock and confusion of finding her beautiful body naked before me and her legs slightly apart I jerked back and just then the eggplant got caught up in the carpet and I lost my balance once again. I started to fall backward and moved quickly forward to catch my balance. Evidently, I moved too much because I started heading headfirst right between her legs.

I must have made a noise because she jerked her eyes open and moved to sit up on her elbow.

Next thing I know my head was buried deep inside her legs and I could smell the soap she used on her pussy. I mean when I say I could smell it... I could SMELL it. My nose was embedded in between the lips of her pussy. I was so shocked I could not move a muscle. My brain was not registering the fact I need to move. I just laid there embarrassed and shocked.

I could start to smell her own body moisture and the sweet musk was making me for some reason move my nose in deeper. With this thought, I jerked my head up and looked right at her. I opened my mouth and tried to say I was sorry and anything else I could show her I did not do this on purpose but nothing would come out of my mouth. I could not speak or move.

She just looked at me slowly not saying a word and to my surprise; she did not seem upset or mad. She didn't seem upset or even humiliated. She seemed...what is the word...intrigued.

I know that might sound funny but really, it was the way to describe it. Like she was waiting to see what I did next.

Here I was on my knees next to the bed, my head had just seconds ago been buried by accident between her legs, and she looks ...Intrigued. Amazing.

Now friends of mine... do not ask me what came over me because I honestly don't know. Maybe it was just the weird night or how late, it was or just the way she looked at me but I honestly do not know why I did what I did next.

I looked at her for a second more and then lowered my head and buried my face back into her pussy. Just like that. No questions asked no comments made ... nothing. Just did it. Amazing

I heard the quick intake of her breath but I also noticed that her one leg came up off the floor and she laid her foot on the bed. Totally exposing her pussy to me. I also felt the bed move and just knew she had laid back down.

This is something you either read in Playboy or watch on a porno. I swear this just does not happen in real life. The situation was crazy but at that moment, I wasn't asking questions. Well... I really couldn't seeing as my tongue had already shot out of my mouth and was starting to move over the lips of her pussy. I was tasting and teasing at the same time. Mmmmm... It smelled so sweet and tasted so nice. Of course, I forgot to let you all know that it was completely smooth. She either waxed or shaved but honestly, who cares right.

So here, I was sliding my tongue up and down the lips and I heard her moan. Oh my ... what a sound. Honestly made me bring my hands up and wrap each arm around each leg to one spread them apart and two to hold on to her. I was experiencing some sort of primal urge that did not want her to move away from my mouth.

My tongue moved and stiffened to slide between the lips and that is where I tasted her. She was wonderful so sweet and tangy I could not stop myself. I could hardly breathe as my tongue moved up and down inside her going over her clit and down to the opening of her pussy. She moaned deeper and moved her hips closer to my face.

I was so into this that I opened my mouth and just started to suck her juices into my mouth moving my mouth all over her pussy to suck as much fresh juice as I could from her body. I wanted to swallow as much as I could. I would have drunk her all in also if I could.

Finally, my tongue took over again and I moved it repeatedly the clit hearing her moaning and squealing with pleasure. I liked the bud I was moving with my tongue. So stiff yet so soft and moving where I wanted. I could also feel that I was getting wet between my legs. I liked that feeling a lot. I lowered my head and slide my tongue down to the opening to slide is as far as I could up inside her. I wanted to tongue fuck her as much as I could. I knew she would like this, because she was screaming "oh yes...oh yea" over and over again. I felt her hands move down to wrap her fingers in my hair. I like this too.

I tighten my grip on her legs and spread my arms so her legs would have to open more. She never complained or resisted. She went right along with whatever I wanted.

Her pussy tasted so sweet and was so wet that an army of men in the desert could quiche their thirst for years. I know I was swallowing all I could.

My tongue worked in and out her pussy for a while as she continued moving her hips to it fucking my tongue back and messing with my hair.

All I know is I wanted to taste everything about her and feel all she had. I moved my tongue and in almost dog licks, licking her pussy up and down. My tongue flat and slow as I lapped up what I could.

Now I have never messed with the ass in the past but let me tell you when my tongue accidentally licked over it I was surprised at how wonderful that small little hole felt against my tongue. I could not stop licking over and over it again. This of course was driving her nuts with pleasure.

I wanted that ass friends. I really wanted it as if I have never wanted anything before and that is when I knew. I knew I wanted to stick my tongue up her ass and taste everything about her. Did I you ask... why hell yea.

I stiffened my tongue and slide it as far as I could up her ass. I almost came in pleasure. Oh, my... what a wonderful feeling to have her ass so tight around my tongue.

Boy did she enjoy it too cause she was screaming and yelling at me to lick her ass to fuck her ass. I had no problem in doing this for her either. I tongue fucked her ass for a while as I held her tightly. I wasn't about to let her move from this onslaught I was giving her. Honestly people I don't think she wanted to move anyway.

It felt so good and tasted so good that I wanted as much exposed as I could. That's when I had a bright idea and I jerked up from her ass and moved away from her body. It did not dawn on her for a second but finally she looked up at me with a glazed look of pleasure and before she knew it, I had moved my arms and hands to flip her over on her stomach.

Now I am not going to describe to you just how I moved her to her stomach cause really... who cares. All you want to know is what happened next and I am about to tell you.

I grabbed her hips and slid her to the edge of the bed where her knees were on the floor and spread her legs as far as possible as I could. Her ass and pussy was so totally exposed to me and she just laid there waiting. It's like this... any idea of modesty was out the window because you know and I know she wanted my tongue back there.

I grabbed her ass cheeks one in each hand, leaned over and placed my tongue right back at her ass. My tongue sliding smoothly inside as I continued on with my ass fucking. She grabbed the blankets on the bed and held on as my face disappeared in her ass. I must have squeezed her cheeks so hard because sometimes there were whimpers of pain mixed in with pleasure.

I did this for a while until finally I let go of one ass cheek to slide it down in between her legs. My fingers playing with her clit. Funny... she was so wet that my fingers had a hard time staying just on the clit. They kept slipping all over the place. She was holding onto the bed sheets I am sure... moaning, whimpering and screaming out in pleasure begging me to let her cum.

I did not want her to and moved my face away from her ass to watch as I slide my fingers down to slide them in her pussy. First, I slid in two and then three. I was fucking her with my fingers so hard her body moved onto the bed hard. She didn't care it seemed cause she was panting and telling me to fuck her.

Oh did I too.

I watched my fingers slid in and out of her, covered with her juices and I got so excited I reached down and tore my robe apart to touch my own pussy. I was finger fucking her and playing with my clit the whole time. My pussy was so wet that I also had a hard time keeping my fingers where I wanted. I myself was moaning with her and played with my pussy for a while.

After a few moments, I wanted something more I wanted something more exciting so I opened my eyes and looked down at the pretty little pink hole staring at me and I couldn't resist. I moved my fingers from inside her and slid one over the opening of her ass. I teased her for a moment as I heard her suck in her breath again.

Finally, I went for it and slid my finger up her tight hole. Oh my ... what a feeling so warm and tight. It just sucked my finger up her ass. I started moving suddenly finger fucking her. She screamed in pleasure and moved her ass back to give me more access.

After a moment I added two and I tried three but her ass what too tight for that. I finally moved my hand from my own pussy to slide its wetness over her ass cheek. I wanted my juices to shine there. I liked the way it looked and then I slapped her. Nicely, yet not hurting her but I liked it. I liked her sudden jump and then her submission at allowing me to spank her.

I did it repeatedly until I could slowly see my hand print on her cheek. Now mind you I am still finger fucking her and she loves it.

That's when I started to speak to her. I started to tell her she liked it, wanted it, needed me to fuck her ass and spank her like a bad girl she is. I swear I didn't know where these words were coming from but I said them and I liked it. I liked taking control of her body and doing what I wanted and you know what she answered me. She told me over and over "yes I like it ... Oh my god... harder." and "fuck me anyway you like". Well folks I did. I finger fucked her, I spanked her and I talked to her as if she was my bitch. I honestly cannot remember all I said but the more I said things and the more she responded the rougher I got.

I finally moved down with my body and started sucking on her clit. By this time, of course she had moved her knees up on the bed with her ass in the air. Totally exposing everything to me. My tongue worked on her clit while my fingers fucked her ass. She was fucking my face and squealing and telling me, she wanted to be my whore. Mmmmm... Now that's something to make a person cum.

I worked harder sucking juices, moving my tongue and slamming my finger as far up her ass as I could and then I felt it. I felt her jerk and her ass tighten on my finger and I heard her scream in pleasure as she came so hard I could barely keep up in swallowing her juices. She slammed her pussy on my mouth so she could rub it all over my face. I was so excited I could barely breathe. Her pussy quivered and her screams spoke volumes.

She came all over my face and I loved it.

When she was done, she slumped down on the bed with her ass still up in the air and I slowly worked my fingers out of her ass and moved my face. I sat back and looked at her with my face still covered in her juices.

That's when I stood up walked over to the bed and flipped her over on her back. I climbed up over her and settled my pussy right on her face and I started to move. I didn't care if she wanted it or not but I was determined I was going to fuck her face with my pussy. So I moved and I moved and after a second or so, she stuck out her tongue and starting sucking out all she could of me. This drove me crazy and I told her to suck my pussy I told her to taste my cum that I was going to fuck her face and she was going to like it.

Just then, her hands came up and she wrapped them around my hips and pressed her face even more into my pussy.

This drove me over the edge as I continued to slide my wet pussy over her face and just then her tongue found the spot and my... oh my... did I move then. I went crazy as she moved her tongue and I moved my hips.

I came hard... so hard, I could barely keep myself up on her as I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure. My hips still trying to move over her tongue. I know I was gushing tons of juices and I didn't care if she could swallow it or not. To my surprise, though she tried. I could actually hear sucking noises as she lapped up as if a dog would on my pussy juices.

My whole body shook and red-hot sensations went through me. My nipples were so hard and sensitive I couldn't even touch them.

Finally, I leaned over and moved to lie down beside her. She quickly moved out of the way, her hair and face-soaking wet. When I moved to lie on my back, she moved down between my legs and continued to suck up and lick up what she could of my juices.

Finally satisfied she had cleaned me up enough she moved back to lay beside me and placed her arm around me as if cuddling. I reached over, placed my hands over her breast, and squeezed for a bit before lightly squeezing her nipple. My breathing still was shaky and I knew I wanted to do this again and again.

We laid there for a moment and then all of a sudden it dawned on me something important I needed to ask her.

I rose up on my elbow, looked her in the eyes, and asked the most important question I could ever ask her.

"What's your name again?"

Now friends I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I have writing it.

Since then my friend and I have moved in together and have very pleasurable nights together. In addition, I have to tell you I have started reading Playboy. I have become a believer that things can happen, even if you just sort of "fall" into an embarrassing situation. Even if you have eggplant between your toes.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers
12