Something To Make You Smile

Story Info
A mutual seduction.
611 words
4.19
11.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally wrote this as an email to a cyber friend I met on MSN, and later through his very sexy diary on FreeOpenDiary. I hope you like it.

It's a warm summer evening. I'm strolling alone in the park...and as I round a bend in the path I see you walking toward me...there is something in the air tonight that makes me bold, and as we meet, I look you in the eye and say, "Lovely evening for lovers, isn't it..." That stops you in your tracks, and your eyes move slowly over me before you reply, "Why don't we find out?"

Smiling widely, I nod and reach out my hand. You take it, and gently pull me close against your chest. Your other hand slides smoothly to the small of my back, caressing up and down, lower each stroke, till you're caressing my ass.

Kissing me, our lips parted and tongues probing, tasting, mouths sucking. I feel your cock begin to stir, and I press against you, encouraging it to harden and stand erect.

Your mouth moves to my throat as your hands slide the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders. The soft fabric slides quickly to the ground, leaving me naked except for a lacey white thong. Your hands and lips find my firm tits, and as you caress me, my nipples tighten, hard and sensitive, rosy pink, ready for sucking.

Your expert attention to my tits soon has me gasping...and grasping for your cock.

Kneeling, I unzip your jeans to free your throbbing, pulsing dick. I kiss the velvety hard head, lick the thick shaft, wetting it thoroughly. As I take you into my mouth, my hands pump up and down your shaft, fingers loving the feel of the pulsing organ, the ridged flesh. Caressing and massaging your big, heavy balls. Sucking you in deeper, feeling strong hands on my head, gentle but trembling...and I know you want thrust hard into my mouth. Carefully, I pull back, still sucking as hard as I can, till I release you from my mouth.

Standing, I lead you to the soft grass beside the path. I lie down, and hold out my arms to you, bending my knees as I slowly spreading my legs to let you see my pussy, wet, dripping, ready for you to plunge into me.

Standing over me, your cock standing rigid out of your pants, you smile. Slowly, you unbuckle your belt, and slide your jeans and boxers down your lean, muscular thighs. Leaving your clothes around your ankles, you kneel between my legs. Leaning over me, you press your hot hard cock against my eager pussy, and in one hard fast thrust you're buried in me up to your balls.

I cry out at the sudden entry, but my legs lift and tighten around you, holding you in. As our hips begin to pump and thrust, we both know it won't take long. You're fucking me hard right from the start, fucking me like there'll never be another chance to get it on. I grip your ass, pulling you hard against my pussy, grinding my hips against you, loving the hammering your cock is giving me.

We both feel the heat rising, the passion pouring through us. That wonderful electric wave is starting in my pussy, pulsing out through my whole body and back, making my cunt muscles clench around your bucking cock. Your thrusts get deeper, harder...your cock swells, throbs, and spurts as you cum...filling me with your hot seed, spurting again and again...till at last we lie still, trembling, spent, but completely fulfilled by our chance meeting and fantastic fuck.