Something to Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undressing you, silly!" Lynn popped her focus up to Roger. "You do want to fuck us too; don't you?"

"Sure," Roger replied, this time in far less than three seconds.

I shook my head. "I can't. I haven't been taking my pills."

"What?" Lynn queried.

I shrugged. "I let my prescription expire. It's been almost a year since Billy, you know."

Lynn tilted her head and looked at me with puppy eyes. "Fine, but I bet he'd still like toseeboth of us while we suck him."

With a sigh, I considered my roommate's sudden wantonness, but a single glimpse of her shining face was enough to chase all such questions to the corners of my mind. She looked like she was having fun, and I resolved to try and do the same. Lifting my arms, I allowed her to bare my torso before we each discarded our jeans.

Only after Lynn removed her own blouse did I get my first look at her form. My mouth fell as I revered with my eyes the loveliness of her soft and subtle complexion; her skin was as a shimmering sheet of satin. I felt like second-hand rubbish with my pudgy body so callously exposed near her elegant one. She smiled as she saw my eyes upon her form. Without warning, she brought her lips to mine.

Our brief exchange ended as abruptly as it had begun. I wasn't sure if the peck was a token gesture meant to boost my confidence, or something more. As if she read my thoughts, Lynn steered her wide blue orbs into my very soul as she whispered, "You're beautiful."

"So are you," I agreed in the same hallowed tone. "You're so pretty you make Cindy Pierce look ordinary."

Lynn's smile broadened as she cocked her head. "You think I'm prettier than Cindy Pierce?"

I locked my dull brown eyes on her bright blue ones. Only my mouth moved as I whispered, "Iknowyou are."

The corners of Lynn's mouth jumped upward as a broad smile burst across her charming face. I felt my own mouth mimic the expression as I glanced upward at Roger. I was not surprised to see his eyes as wide as our smiles. "You ready?" I asked.

The man's expression did not change as his head moved in a shallow nod.

My anticipation building, I redirected my attention to my alleged pupil. "The key is to caress the head, especially underneath.Especiallyhere." I grasped the cock before me and put my thumb to the tender underside of his crown. Roger tensed at once.

"You have to shield your upper teeth with your upper lip," I continued, opening my mouth in example. "You don't need to take much in either. Taking a cock down your throat may be a temporary turn on, but keeping your lips and tongue where they can do the most good is a better idea in the long run."

I paused to sniff Roger's masculinity but once before I pressed my tongue against the end of his rod. I heard him inhale a massive breath as I began to bathe the already engorged helm of his shaft with my broadly splayed appendage.

Several minutes of such teasing produced the first hints of seepage. "Licking the head is sort of like foreplay." I squeezed his cock slightly and a small bead emerged from the aperture. "But when it starts leaking, you know it's time for the main event. You don't have to take much into your mouth, but you do have to suck." Sliding my tightly drawn lips over the crown and onto the shaft, I caressed his member in slow strokes, accepting more of his shaft into my mouth with each cycle.

"Oh, that's good," Roger moaned. His hips began to ever so subtly squirm.

Pushing the tip of his helmet against my palette, I worked my tongue on the more sensitive underside. Soon I felt his succulent saline offering begin to deposit en masse upon my taste buds. It felt strange to have a cock in my mouth again after so many months, yet I cannot say that I enjoyed it as much as I had during that special Thanksgiving almost a year before. I closed my eyes and found myself imagining it was Billy, hoping to recapture the magic of that time; but that time was gone. My first true love was now another girl's husband.

"Ok, let me try."

I opened my eyes to see Lynn's face adjacent to my own. I backed my mouth off of the shaft. Shifting to one side, I watched my companion as she attempted to emulate my technique.

I was surprised how clumsy she appeared, moving her mouth in uneven motions over the end of Roger's cock. Still she must have been doing something right, because the man's hips soon began to again move of their own accord. I glanced up and saw his head fall backward. Suddenly I felt a tinge of envy. For a moment I thought I knew why it all felt wrong; he wasn't really our boyfriend, Lynn was merely sharing hers.

Roger's scrotum tightened. I knew the orbs therein were readying themselves. I wondered if Lynn was ready as well. His hands found the top of her head, lying loosely among her locks as his pace quickened.

Lynn must have failed to account for the new rhythm, or she simply lost concentration. Regardless Roger soon began varying his motion amid sharp grunts. I could tell something was not quite right, but I did not understand what for several minutes.

"Teeth, teeth," he finally squeaked.

Lynn removed her mouth at once. ""I'm sorry. It's more work than I imagined. My mouth is already tired."

I followed Lynn's gaze upward and found Roger looking at me instead of her. I'm certain I must have beamed at least a little at his implicit vote of confidence. "That's ok," I said without breaking eye contact. "He's a real mouthful. I can give you a break if you want."

A smile broke upon the man's face.

"Thanks," Lynn gasped between pants, steering the man's cock towards my face.

My tongue grazed my lips once before I gladly accepted it. I kept my gaze locked upon his, even though his eyes closed just after the warm moistness of my mouth enveloped his shaft for a second time. Soon the man's hands rested lightly on my head and his hips were in motion for a third and final time.

My already open eyes flew wider as I felt another warm moistness envelope a sensitive area of my own body. Even before I looked, I knew what it was. My eyes fell to glimpse a hint of Lynn's pale locks as she nursed one of my nipples in much the same manner as I nurtured Roger.

At that moment, the man grunted. Returning my attention to the expanding and leaking member within my mouth, I matched my motion to the gentle urging of his hands, adeptly managing his ever-increasing girth. All the while Lynn worked her own magic upon my bosom. I began to moan wantonly through my stuffed mouth as I delighted at the parallel sensations of being suckled as I suckled.

Suddenly Roger's fingers tightened within my hair. He pulled my face forward, lodging the helm of his cock in my throat's entry. I immediately gagged, sputtered and attempted to recoil. His hold did not lessen in spite of my struggles. I soon felt the warmth of his seed spilling down my throat.

Unsure what I should do, I simply did nothing, intent on allowing the man to essentially force-feed me the remainder of his offering. In spite of my mental acquiescence to the mild abuse, my body revolted. I couldn't breathe. Tears rolled from the corners of my eyes as I began to retch.

Lynn's mouth left my breast. From the edge of my vision I saw her stand. "What the hell are you doing!" she screamed.

Roger released my head at once. Still gasping, I turned to lean on the bed, spewing on the sheets as his cock continued to spew upon me.

"I was just…" Roger started.

"Get out!" Lynn snarled.

Still panting through my open mouth, I looked to her face and found all pleasantness departed, her features twisted in a manner that frightened even me.

After hearing her bark, our now ex-beau decided not to test her bite. He threw on his clothes. "Uh, bye, I guess," he offered as he started for the door.

"Good fucking guess!" Lynn yelled after him. She maintained her stature until the door had slammed; then she was at once by my side, as gentle and caring as ever. "Are you ok?"

I nodded shallowly. "I think so."

"I'm sorry," Lynn offered. "I didn't know he was going to do that."

I issued a mild snort. "Me neither."

"Men are such pigs!"

I closed my mouth and shook my head. "No they aren't. Not all, anyway. Billy was always nice to me."

"He cheated on you!"

"We never had any agreement not to see other people."

"It's understood when you're a couple!"

"Is it? And what defines a couple?"

Lynn issued a long sigh, as if my question had somehow taken the wind out of her sails, and with it her ire. The blonde's gaze shifted below my face. I followed her eyes to the small white glob Roger had deposited on my bosom. My eyes moved to the bed, and an even bigger stain.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to make a mess."

Lynn shook her head. "Don't be silly. I'm sure I would have done the same thing." She extended her finger to my breast and brought a good sample back to her nose. "So that's it?" she asked after sniffing momentarily.

I nodded. "Yep. That's it."

"Not what I expected."

My mind drifted back to Billy. "Yeah. Not what I expected the first time either."

Lynn sighed and tongued her upper lip. "You remember last spring when I said I was attracted to someone, but the time wasn't right to tell the person?"

I nodded absently. "Sure."

Lynn's blue eyes locked upon my own. "Well, I think it's time."

"Tell me it's not Roger?"

Lynn shook her head. "It's definitely not Roger."

I perked up. "Who then?"

Lynn's eyes wandered. "You recall when you said we often can't help who we're attracted to, and I agreed?"

"Yes."

"So you won't hate me when you find out who it is?"

"Of course not!"

"Ok." Lynn took in a deep breath. "It's you."

I blinked twice in rapid succession as my jaw fell.

Lynn's face dropped as well. "You don't hate me, do you?"

I shook my head, not that she could see the motion. "No, I don't hate you. How could I ever hate you?"

Lynn sighed. Her gaze remained low. Her lips twitched. "Are you going to move out?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know."

"How long have you felt this way?"

Lynn exhaled a long breath as she brought her eyes back to mine. "Years. I've always loved you, Wendy. As long as I can remember."

It was my turn to swallow hard. "I've always cared for you too, but I'm not sure I ever thought of you in that way." My already open jaw fell wide as I recalled Joel Dirk's similar words, and how much they had hurt.

"What way?" Lynn asked, her eyes moistening. "We've always been best friends, haven't we?"

"Yes," I affirmed with a nod. "You are my best friend."

"Well," she began with a smile. "What could be more natural than loving your best friend?"

I parted my lips as if to reply, but I then realized I did not have an answer to what seemed to be such a simple question. "I'm not sure," I admitted after a handful of awkward seconds. "Maybe nothing."

"But you do like me, don't you?"

"Like, yes."

"Did youlikeit when I kissed you?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"Did youlikeit when I sucked your breasts?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you justlikedit?"

I gulped. "No."

Lynn moved closer. "You know I only picked up Roger so I could be with you? Do we have to stop just because he's gone?"

I had no doubt what my friend was really asking. Still reeling from the revelation of her true feelings, I was suddenly forced to examine my own desires. I looked at my unforeseen, yet ardent, suitor, recalling the many times she had touched me in some token way, complimented my appearance, or bought me a small gift. She'd been flirting with me for months, if not years, and I had never done anything to dissuade her.

How often, I mused,have you looked upon her face and been captivated by her loveliness? You enjoyed her flirting, didn't you? You've even flirted back! How many times have you told her how pretty she is? But did you ever think she was beautiful in that way?

It was a stupid question, one that needed no answer. I knew she was beautiful inthatway and every way; inside and out. In that moment I accepted that I had often looked upon Lynn with something other than simple admiration; yet I had never been willing to admit it, even to myself; even when she had been the object of many of my nocturnal fantasies.

My eyes fell from hers as I weighed my desire to pursue my fascination against society's expectation that I decline. Somewhere within me a spark of indignation erupted into full flame, a blaze that matched the growing yearning in my heart.

Teeth clenched, I concluded no one was going to dictate whom I was allowed to love. Lynn was right. She had picked the perfect time to tell me. Without speaking, I edged forward, closing half of the distance between us.

Lynn's breathing became erratic as her eyes brightened. Her hands, fingers weaving amidst one another, moved to directly before her bosom. Her gaze wavered, then steadied. She pressed her lips together, then forced her tongue between the union. "Oh, Wendy," she whispered before stretching her mouth upward to meet mine.

I released an involuntary whimper as I felt the passion in her lips cascade into mine. This was not the animalistic lust I had felt from Billy. While that was satisfying in its own way, this exchange was on another echelon. She released her long-caged yearnings unto me in a surge of adulation that is indescribable, even if one has experienced it. The magnitude of her affection, and the generosity with which she shared it, touched my very essence. Never before or since have I felt more wanted, more loved, than I did that moment.

Our mouths parted, leaving me feeling suddenly empty; craving more, yet feeling somehow unworthy. Lynn moved her lips along my cheek, kissing, even nibbling as she went until she neared the cusp of my ear. There she nibbled softly upon my lobe before whispering, "I love you, Wendy. I've always loved you."

My roommate released me at once, and then crawled past me onto her bed. Keeping her radiant face exposed to mine, she found my palms with hers. I followed her gentle tug onto the mattress, not daring to speak. I'm not even sure I was breathing.

"You're so beautiful, Wendy," Lynn whispered as I joined her on my knees. "You make Cindy Pierce look like a hag. I get wet just looking at you sometimes." She moved her free hand to cup my right bosom. "I love your breasts. They're so nice and big. I want to suck them, Wendy. I want them in my mouth. I wantallof you in my mouth."

Lynn started to bring her face once again to my bosom, but I grasped her head and offered my mouth as a substitute; one she eagerly accepted. We kissed again, for the first time as true lovers rather than wooers.

Allowing my weight to carry me backwards, I pulled the lighter girl with me as I fell. We landed in a pile of twisting torsos, caressing hands, and searching lips. Somewhere in the tangle, Lynn's fingers found my muff. My back arched of its own volition as I felt her begin to pet me. I rolled onto my back as she continued to adore me with her fingers. Her strokes were more appropriate for a worshipper than a seducer, although she was certainly both.

"I used to play with myself when I thought of you," Lynn hissed. "Then I'd suck my fingers and pretend I was tasting your pussy; this pussy."

"Me too," I whispered.

Lynn dropped her brow as she tiled her head. "Me too what?"

My tongue ran the length of my lips before I replied, "I've touched myself and pretended it was you."

Lynn's eyebrows bounced skyward. "You have?Me?"

My brown eyes locked on her blue ones, I but nodded in reply.

Lynn pulled her fingers from my crease and brought them to her nose. Closing her eyes, she inhaled a single long breath. A smile graced her charming features before her lips parted and she pushed her shimmering fingers deep within her mouth.

In the most wanton and enticing fashion, my lover drew her digits between her lips, scouring all traces of my extract from their surface. "I want you," she whispered. "I want you to mark my face with your scent. I want to smell you tomorrow every time I breathe. I want to taste you, all ofyou."

"I want you too," I replied in the same hushed tone.

Lynn's face melted into that radiant smile, the one that is always familiar, yet never old. Her piercing topaz orbs were locked upon my common brown ones as she maneuvered into position between my thighs, like a cat stalking a mouse. I spread my legs to welcome her. Within seconds, I felt her breath upon my sex. My thighs twitched. She moved her open mouth full over my crease. Pressing her lips against my flesh, she drew, sucking a substantial portion of my vulva into the warm confines of her oral cavity.

With a delicate purposefulness, Lynn massaged my loins with her lips for a handful of minutes before she brought her tongue to bear. I gasped as I felt her appendage probe my pudgy folds. My fingers involuntarily moved to the roots of her pale tresses, pleading with a gentle pressure that she do anything but quit.

My hips pushed upward to meet her. I wondered briefly if she had ever done this to anyone else. She seemed too good to be a novice. My eyes began to twitch in their sockets. My scalp tingled. I didn't care if she had done it before, as long as she did itnow.

As if Lynn sensed my growing wants, she shifted her focus to the top of my vulva, bathing that most sensitive of areas with a wide, slow-moving tongue. I felt a digit probe my moistness. She shoved that finger as deep within me as she could, aggressively rubbing my interior just below her nurturing tongue.

We were consumed by the moment; lost in one another's love. Nothing else was on our minds; not school, not our families, not the sun, the moon, or the stars; most especially not the thousands, perhaps millions, of spermatozoa on the bed; and on our bodies. It never dawned upon either of us that we might accidentally introduce into me a particularly determined one.

Blissfully unaware of the transpiring of a minor miracle, I moaned as my lover continued to lavish her affections upon me. Somewhere within my abdomen, a peculiar trembling commenced. Like the tremors of a subtle earthquake, my body began to shudder. My breathing came in spurts timed with my quivering.

I gasped as my mouth flew wide. Then I cried out, not caring who heard the resonance of my passion. My fingers involuntarily clenched, gripping my lover's locks. I pushed my womanhood against her face as a seizure ripped its way loose from my very soul.

A strange gurgle reached my ears, but only as a distant echo, such were the throes of my convulsion. Another wave of pleasure rippled through my body. I was somewhere else; somewhere wonderful, somewhere I had never been before, somewhere I wanted to stay, and Lynn had taken me there.

Only when I heard my lover sputter and choke was my psyche forced back into the world where my body dwelt. I looked down as her face emerged from my loins. Her beautiful skin glistened with my juices. "I love licking you," she purred.

I released a short sigh. "I can tell."

"Promise me you'll always let me lick your pussy?"

I passed a heavy sigh, but did not reply; at least not with words.

Lynn looked to me with mournful eyes. "You do like me, don't you?"

I moved my head, nodding it a slow, determined fashion. "Yes, I do."

"Do you like the way I lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then why can't I always lick it?"

I sighed. "Alwaysis such a big word. You may have known you loved me for years, but I've only known I loved you for minutes."

Lynn's mouth formed a wide circle as her jaw dropped. "You love me?" Her eyes moistened in an instant. "Did you say you loved me? You did, didn't you? Tell me you did!"