Something to Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only thing better than loving my best friend," I began with a smile, "is finally realizing that I do."

A tear rolled down her glossy cheek. "Oh, Wendy," Lynn gasped, her radiant eyes again overflowing. "Say it for me."

"I love you, Lynn." I whispered, carefully enunciating each syllable. "I loveyou."

My scent preceded the succulent blonde as she moved up my body to place her briny lips upon my own. She was so warm, so soft, so smooth. We rolled as we kissed, savoring the warm feel of the other's flesh over the length of our bodies.

"Is it really you?" Lynn asked as we paused to breathe. "Tell me it's not a dream!" Without giving me a chance to tell her anything, she brought her lips back to mine. My hands roamed her body. As we shared what was then our longest kiss, I rolled over, pinning the smaller girl beneath me.

When our lips parted the second time, I moved my mouth to her neck, then to her chest. Her bosom vibrated as she panted. The smell of her breath filled the air, and my scent with it. I suckled her breasts, then with deliberation kissed my way down the softness of her abdomen. She said nothing; absolutely nothing, in the minutes it took my lips to reach her sodden crease.

"Oh, God, yes!" Lynn cried as my tongue began to explore her womanhood, savoring my first taste of the exquisite flavor that I have sampled almost every evening since.

"That is so good, Wendy," she continued in a whisper. "Oh, you make me so happy! I never dreamed life could be this good. Oh, I love you, Wendy. I've always loved you. I will always love you!"

As Lynn's car pulls into our drive, I realize she has kept that oath and more; sticking with me even though her family essentially disowned her when she dropped out of college to help raise the child we have always thought of asourdaughter.

I smile as I see that child rush across the lawn to give one of her mothers a hug before scurrying back to her friends. Lynn looks through the window to me and flashes that brilliant smile. I feel the same elation I always do when we meet. Somehow I know she does too.

We share a brief kiss at the door; then I nod toward the front lawn. "I was just thinking Denise will be wanting to roll around with boys soon."

Lynn grins and kisses me again. "Are you sure?"

I look back out the window as our daughter continues to roll in the leaves with the other girls. Perhaps she won't want to play around with boys after all. That's her choice, of course. Whatever she decides, Lynn and I will be there for her.